My Sissification Ch. 04

Story Info
Summer after Freshman year.
5.1k words
4.68
26.5k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers

Freshman year over, Melissa and I would be staying the Guest cottage on Beth's property. Mel and I laughed about our suitcases overflowing with risque female clothes and a large box of sex toys. Boyfriend planned to visit, (and then go on a European vacation with us).

Beth was studying to become an Attorney, (as was her Dad). Melissa and Boyfriend had both started pre-med, first Mel switched, and Boyfriend followed, to bio-chemical engineering, (coincidentally, Beth's Mom's field). All made very good grades. As earlier stated, I left school after the first semester.

My (rare and lucky) success afforded me rare freedoms.

I had started work mowing lawns and built a large and successful business, but quickly learned the real money was in chemical lawn treatments. The prevalent lawn chemicals all came from one (international) chemical manufacturer. It was no secret that these chemicals were impacting the environment in a multitude of negative ways, but it was (inexplicably) ignored. I spent hours and hours researching, and discovered a non-toxic chemical manufacturer, in whom I invested. When the toxicity issues could no longer be swept under the rug, a class-action lawsuit was filed by the EPA, and suddenly the company I supported was a new major supplier, and my stock value went up one thousand-fold. All of this was done from my modest little home office. My research seemed so mundane I rarely spoke of it. No one had a clue of my real net worth, only that I was doing ok, but I was set for life.

A major freedom was the exploration my sexuality. It felt a rare gift, that one should meet these perfect sexual companions. We all laughed at mainstream sexual judgements and prejudices. We were simply compelled toward our (uncommon) mutual sexual tastes, and willing to take (reasonable) risks. Mel and I prolifically read and conversed about all aspects of sexuality. Our sexual evolution was exciting and fulfilling.

Although my female persona was now as consummate as my male persona, it was relatively easy switching. In order to not shock my family, I simply adapted a "grunge" look. I let my (sparse, but adequate) facial hair grow, swept my hair in a wool cap, wore loose, baggy clothes, and easily passed as a nondescript twenty-something. I smiled inwardly when in "male-mode", that underneath, I was wearing panties, had a shaved body, and B-cup breasts. Since I'd been visiting the tanning booth all winter, I had an deep bikini tan. No matter where I was, the mere thought of my stark white bra line contrasting with my tanned body made my loins roil.

As I knew they would, Beth and Melissa hit it off immediately. I moved our stuff into the guest house while they sipped iced tea on the shaded patio. Now I'd be a slave to both. Mel had me strip naked on the patio. Beth had seen photos, but now she was able to see my feminization transformation in person. Hands behind my head, Mel casually pointed to the floor, and I kneeled before them. Beth stroked a nipple with the back of her hand, which made me swoon, as the nipple grew erect. "Go put on your daytime attire," said Mel, which was a silky thong, a cami, and strap-on heals. I spent the rest of the day, my heels clicking as I walked, cleaning the Guest house and moving us in while they lounged. We spent a late day hour sunning at the pool, where Beth and Mel were nude, and I in my bikini. I massaged them while they casually conversed, deciding my new name would be Cissy.

The next day, we were sunning. I wore my bikini, (and heels), Mel wore her bikini bottoms, and Beth wore barely-there tiny sheer panties that had sexy little side strings tied in a bow. Beth said to Mel, "Cissy tells me how she regularly shaves your pussy. Has it been shaved yet today?"

Mel seemed mildly uncomfortable, and smiled. "Not yet."

Beth ordered, "Cissy, go get the razor. She should be shaved now."

I returned with cream, towels, and such. Mel raised her hips, allowing me to pull down her bikini, and I placed a cushion under her ass for better access. Legs spread, and me intently shaving her pussy, Mel was clearly distracted, but her pussy was wet and glistening.

Beth sat on the edge of the lounger and watched me work, "Cissy is right. You have such a cute little pussy." She reached over and gave Mel's pussy a light stroke, which made Mel gasp.

"I have procured some special bracelets," said Beth. Out of her purse came a short chain with loops at each end. The chain looked expensive and shiny; perhaps mistaken as jewelry. It was simple slip-knot dynamic, but inescapable. Mel stared with wide eyes. She was flushing, which Beth noticed. "You like?", she said, and Mel shyly nodded. "It seems Melissa would like to try on the bracelets," which caught both Mel and me off guard. We'd assumed it would be me wearing the bracelets. As instructed by Beth, I placed one of Mel's wrists through and drew up the loop, then ran the chain under the lounger, and onto the other wrist. Her hands were inescapably held to the sides of the lounger. Then I did the same with her ankles. She could have resisted, but remained silent as the "bracelets" enlaced her wrists and ankles. Her pussy lips were puffed and gaping. The sexual tension was palpable.

Early in the first semester, I had told Beth the story of how years before, Mel's friend had tied her up, and Mel wished she'd kissed her friend's panty covered pussy. I had also told her Mel had said she was submissive, although she'd been totally Dom with me. Beth was not one to miss on a person's subtle ques. Now, on her first day as a guest, Mel found herself in elegant bondage, at the hands of Beth.

The dynamics had just taken a seismic shift. Mel's eyes were wide, as her mind was absorbing all the implications. "I understand you wished you'd kissed your friends pussy," said Beth, as she straddled Mel's bound body. When her panty covered pussy was over Mel's mouth she looked down upon Mel. They stared into each other's eyes, and a silent power exchange was occurring. Beth said to me, "You know exactly how Mel likes to be stroked. I want you to tease her smooth, sexy little pussy, but not enough for her to come."

The loungers were about three feet wide. Mel tried to put her knees somewhat together, indicating a bit of resistance, and out came two belts, and her knees were lashed obscenely wide. Mel's puffy pussy was flowing, betraying any clinging apprehensions about what was happening. I stroked as instructed, and she mewed.

Mel was transforming before my eyes.

Never had I imagined the submissive, whispering voice I was now hearing.

"So you want to be a slave?" said Beth.

Mel whispered, "Yes Mistress Beth, while she tried to grind into my hand for more friction.

"Would you like to be collared?"

"Yes Mistress," Mel quietly whispered.

"Would you like to be trained?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Now, my new slave, as you wish you'd done so many years ago, you may kiss," and Mel kissed Beth's panty covered pussy. "Say it," said Beth, and with each kiss, Mel submissively whispered, "I am your slave," and as I lightly stroked, Mel's pussy gushed.

Straddling, looking down upon Mel, Beth devoured, and Mel surrendered.

"Tell me all your fantasies," Beth commanded.

Mel began to sputter, "I've dreamed of being a slave to a beautiful woman. Where I am trained to lick and serve her. Where I'm made to dress and act like a slut...in front of strangers."

Mel was becoming overwhelmed; her lips moved, but no sound came out, although her hips continued to rise, attempting to grind into my teasing strokes, the towel below becoming soaked with her juices.

"These fantasies, and much more, will come true for you," said Beth, while pulling the bow strings to her panties. Her panties fell away, revealing the beautiful, shaved pussy, that Mel would henceforth worship. Beth placed a pillow under Mel's head, and Mel literally shuttered, and then shyly kissed Beth's pussy. Beth merely pointed toward her rear, and I knew what she wanted. I put a dab of lotion on my finger and stroked Beth's anus while Mel passionately worshiped and licked her pussy. Soon Beth came, grinding her pussy hard all over Mel's face and tongue.

There was pussy juice all over Mel's face, and since her hands were tied, she could not wipe it off. Initially it glistened, and then began drying to a flakey white on her face. Beth decided it was time for new face make-up, and I was given the task. I raised the back of the lounger and went to work. As instructed by Beth, straddling her body, I made her face up as slutty as I knew how. I had never imagined Mel looking this way. I caked on rouge, blues and blacks around her eyes, and thick red lipstick. The dried white flakey cum added to the effect. My pink dog collar was fitted around her neck.

"Now, you are going to deep throat Cissy's cock while I film it," said Beth. "We can show this video when we're entertaining guests." I kept my bikini top on, but removed my bottoms. As Mel had trained me, she made an "O" with her lips, and darted her tongue in and out, causing Beth to laugh out loud. Beth moved in for a close-up as I slipped my semi-hard cock into the "O" of Mel's slutty red lips. Soon, I was fully erect. "Shove it deep and make her gag," said Beth, and over and over, I shoved my cock deep into Mel's throat causing her to wretch repeatedly. Tears streaked down Mel's face, causing her make-up to smear, creating a portrait of the surreal slave-slut she'd now become. All of this was filmed by Beth. As per Beth, when I was ready to come, I withdrew and roped thick, copious amounts of cum on Mel's face.

Then Beth said, "Make her come."

Mel's knees were still strapped obscenely wide, and her pussy sluttily gaped open.

I positioned my face over her pussy, grabbed her ass cheeks, and began licking.

I knew all of Mel's pussy-buttons, and systematically touched each pussy nerve, building at torturous pace to her orgasmic crescendo. As I licked, she involuntarily emoted, "Ahh Ahh Ahh!", louder and louder.

Still filming, Beth said to Mel, "From now on, I want it loud, like a slut, so anyone nearby can hear."

Her orgasm building, Mel loudly emoted, "Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh!"

Beth said "LOUDER!", and Mel exaggerated guttural sounds, coming like a true slut, and it was all on film. Beth and I went inside for a bit, while Mel lay by herself, helplessly bound on the lounger, face make-up like a caricature in a movie, and for the second time that morning, cum dried on Mel's face.

The Master bedroom had a window looking down onto the pool. I had noticed Beth's mom looking down upon this scene. She witnessed the whole scene! I should have been mortified, but instead, it added to my excitement. I had a taboo yearning for Beth's mom. She was in her early 40's, and her sexuality was so refined. She smoldered with seductive feminine power. More than once, I had fantasied myself in front of her, a finger points to the floor, and I drop to my knees, and I am her willing, feminized slave. We had not yet spoken since I returned, and I looked forward to visiting with her. I would make no attempt to hide my feminine transformation from her.

Mel was released from the lounger after an hour or so, only to have the "bracelets" bind her hands to the pick dog collar, behind her neck, the macabre make-up still on her face. Mel spent the remainder of that day abandoning her old identity, and embracing her inner slave, serving her Mistress in increasing subjugation. Beth produced a see-thru bikini, seemingly made especially for sluts. The slightest wetness would make her pussy completely visible, and the top was so sheer, nothing was left to the imagination. Beth announced, "Henceforth, this will be the only bikini you wear."

For an hour straight, Mel was made to dance, to twerk for her Mistress, as Beth commanded, "Harder, Faster!"

Hands clasped behind her neck, amid her guttural, sexual utterings, we watched Mel, feet spread wide, twerking wildly and lewdly, thrusting her hips, to total exhaustion.

Glistening with sweat, she dropped to her knees, pleading, "Please Mistress." Laying nude on the lounger, Beth spread her legs. With her hands clasped behind her neck, Mel crawled on her knees and elbows until she reached and began lightly kissing her Mistress's pussy. With total conviction, with each kiss, she submissively whispered, "I am your slave. (kiss) I will do anything you say. (kiss) Please take me as you devoted slut. (kiss) Please train me. (kiss) I am your fuck-slave. (kiss) Please fuck me! Oh Mistress, please fuck me!" Kissing Mistress's pussy, over and over.

I found Mel's transformation amazingly revealing, and indescribably sexy.

I also was collared, and for the next few days, we rarely were freed from our collars. We could have easily undone the collars and chains, so this binding was more symbolic. Mel knew she could bail any time, but like myself, she knew she was embarking on the sexual adventure of a lifetime, and was committed to see where it went. We embraced our collars, and Beth had two adoring, submissive slaves at her beck and call.

Beth now referred to Mel as puss-puss, or twat, or pussy slave, or whatever name came to her mind. Beth's creativity took Mel to new unimagined limits, and Mel was experiencing frequent, mind-blowing orgasms. Beth insisted when Mel came, that she shrill, loudly and obscenely, so anyone nearby, (like Beth's mom), could hear.

As Mel's orgasm built, Beth commanded, "Louder slut! Or you will not come at all," and Mel howled and shrilled, "Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh!", as she masturbated on her knees, one hand on her pussy, and a finger on her anus, showing her new Mistress all her favorite ways to masturbate. Often, I saw Beth's mom in the window, coyly smiling down upon us.

The next few nights, Beth slept with us. Whenever we were alone, we were bound in some devious manner preventing orgasm. One night Mel was bound spread eagle, and I was also bound spread eagle, face down, such that my face was directly over her pussy, so I could lick her to orgasm over and over. A perfect cock-sized dildo was in my anus, held in place by tight thong panties but I had no way to manipulate it, so it was a maddening tease. Adding to the tease, I was given some type of Viagra, which enabled me to get rock hard, and no matter how much I ground and humped the bed, I could get close, but I could not quite achieve orgasm. In my horny state, I licked and humped, and Mel (loudly) came over and over, finally begging me to stop. I'd oblige her for a while, but still unsatisfied, I'd resume humping, and then start licking, and she'd become excited once more.

She groaned, as I licked and humped. "Oh God, I wish you could fuck me!" Finally, I drifted off, my head cradled in the valley between her thigh and pussy. In the early morning I awakened still rock-hard, and it started all over again.

One night, Beth lay in the middle, while Mel and I on either side, each of us snuggled against Mistress, both "suckling" a breast. Beth's nipples seemed larger, and "nurturing". The breasts of Mistress giving submissive sustenance to devotee slaves. As we suckled, we each snaked our legs around Beth's and soon were dry-humping her thighs. Beth said, "Bad girls! My little dry humping puppies!" Nonetheless, we continued humping until we both came, sucking hard on Beth's large nipples.

The next day we were transformed into "puppies". We were fitted with butt-plug doggie tails, of which Mistress had us wagging vigorously. Our hands were fists inside special gloves that looked like "paws" making our hands useless. Lastly, we were fitted with clear "cone" collars, that were hilarious and humiliating. We were only allowed to bark, and punished if we spoke.

While Beth filmed, we were made to bark and pad around the pool area on all fours, sniffing Beth, and each other. Finally, my cock obscenely erect, I tried to "mount" Mel, and Beth admonished, "Bad puppy!" Beth sat in a chair, still filming, "Here slut-puppy!", she called, and Mel mewed little puppy sounds, padding over, and then sniffed Beth's pussy. She began dry humping Beth's legs with her tongue hanging out like a dog. Beth allowed it, so I once again, tried to mount Mel. I had to negotiate around her "tail", but soon was dog-fucking Mel's puppy-pussy, while she ground her clit on Beth's leg, two panting dogs, tongues hanging out. Soon we both came, to which Beth said, "Good puppies!" Mel made puppy whining sounds as I licked my cum as it dripped out of her super-sensitive, puppy-pussy.

Again, Beth's mom saw it all.

I began to suspect she'd soon be joining us pool-side, and then she appeared, in a bikini bottom and heels, no top. Her breasts defied gravity. They were perky, with large areolas and nipples, that hardened as she approached. "Beth dear, introduce me to your Pets," she smiled.

Beth replied, "You already know puppy Cissy, and this is slut-puppy," as Mel cowered, mortified that Beth's mom saw her in this get-up.

Smiling, she said, "Nice to meet you, slut-puppy."

"I need a massage," said Beth's mom, and off came our paw-gloves, but nothing else. Mel and I were kneeling on either side. Although I'd just orgasmed, my cock was quickly hard. We started massaging at her feet, wagging our butt-plug puppy tails, (plus my hard cock dripping).

Beth added, "Show mom your cock-sucking mouths," to which we made "O's" and darted our tongues, "and let your drool drip out, like good little cock sucking puppies." I'd known Beth and her mom shared everything, but reality of their intimate relationship was still shocking. They both wore wry smiles.

As we massaged up her legs, she had access to my rock-hard cock, which she stroked with the back of her hand, precum flowing. "Have you ever thought of sex with me?," she asked, and I turned beet-red. "Tell me your exact fantasies," and I revealed how the first time, I kneeled at the side of my bed, kissing the crotch of Beth's panties, but dreaming of her mom towering over me, as I stroked and orgasmed into my hand, picturing her commanding that I lick my my own cum from hand. "Perhaps we'll do something like that some time, but not today."

"Cissy, remove my bikini bottom," as she raised up. "Would you like to be even more feminized?" I could only nod, wide-eyed as I saw her pussy for the first time. Her pussy was completely hairless. Not shaved, but as if she'd never grown pubic hair. "Would you two like to be hairless like me?" Mel and I both nodded as we massaged, noting her hairless skin was magnificent, like a perfectly retouched photo. "Cissy, with our processes, we can make you the "fairest of them all."

"You could be the most beautiful "Chick with a dick" on the planet," in an enticing, but serious tone. My cock softened as I said, "I'm listening."

"I am a Consultant with a privately funded project. Our bio-research is extraordinarily advanced. One of our advancements is a simple and consummate, permanent hair removal process, which as you can see, I have already done from the waist down."

She continued, "None of our (sexually oriented) research would ever be government/FDA sanctioned, so we have discretely recruited top level bio-scientists, who work on their own time. To carry out actual experimentation, we have built a state-of the-art lab on a private island near the Bahamas. Beth and I have discussed going next week. I'll have a few research related meetings, plus we'll both receive some "enhancements". You both could join us."

She explained, one of their few rules. No one is forced into anything. There are those who want to be forced, (in the context of fantasy fulfillment), and all sign documents of their intentions, and anonymity, even though they were in (lawless) international waters. The island was small, but with a large enough for a runway to handle private jets, which was how everyone came and went.

sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers
12