My Sissification Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel and I tentatively agreed. That evening we all had dinner together. Beth's mom explained, in a very clinical manner, the arrangement. Certain wealthy people, discretely, wanted to expand their kinky fetishes. (Anything that was illegal in the US was not allowed on the island as well).

The ability to alter/modify people sexually, eg, nipple or penis enlargement, more sensitivity, more intense orgasms, the list of ideas, and clientele, was endless. With no laws governing the research, they could delve into any taboo, and move much faster. They were making incredible strides with hormones, and with non-permanent alterations. For example, she said, a mans' cock and balls could be treated such that they could not get hard, and were so shrunken that their "bikini bump" was essentially non-existent. In a few hours the process wore off, and they'd return to normal. By contrast, they developed a Viagra type drug that kept one erect, and better able control orgasm release, plus, no side effects.

The hair removal involved ingesting barium-type doses, and then submerging in a tub of reactive liquid. The result was hair follicles that still functioned in every way, except producing hair. There were no side effects. This advancement alone was worth billions, but they agreed if anyone revealed the process, they'd publish it free, for the general public, and thus far, their discoveries remained secret.

As it turned out, they soon discovered, US citizens were not alone. Other countries' wealthy citizens had also already created similar (private) projects, so they were sharing research results. There were a few other such labs in the world.

Mel and I discussed.

There were big decisions at hand, but ultimately, we wanted to visit the island in the beginning of our European trip, which would now last two months, or longer. Superficially, I would be a different person when I returned. Perhaps emotionally as well. One revelation, Mel and I realized we wanted to experience our journey together indefinitely.

We were making preparations to leave for the island, and I had to be away on business for a few days. Mary Jean had been calling, and Beth invited her over.

Mary Jean arrived, they all discussed the last year activities, and MJ was a bit smitten with Mel.

In one afternoon Mel and MJ were "bff".

It seemed a "seduction" was afoot. Both Beth and Mel steered the conversations to sex, and quickly zeroed in on MJ's interests. Beth teased, wearing a sheer bikini top, that when wet, accentuated her enlarged nipples. MJ was too embarrassed to ask, but stole leering glances every chance.

Mel strutted around topless, sporting her tiny, sheer, thong bikini bottoms and high heel sandals. MJ was hooked.

First they stole a kiss in the pool house, and MJ groped, wanting more. She'd purposely drank too much, so she'd have an excuse to stay the night, where she and Mel shared a bed. The next day they openly shared their affections in front of Beth, who played along, keeping the sexuality just below a full boil. Mel manipulated MJ to apply sun tan cream, while on her knees, (just as I had done the summer before), and then, in front of Beth, "commanded" MJ to kiss her thong covered pussy.

"Each kiss, I want you to tell me how you love my pussy," said Mel.

MJ gushed, "Oh yes! Let me make you come right now!"

"Do you like being on your knees for me?"

MJ only mumbled.

"Answer Me. And I want you to call me Mistress."

MJ jerked her head up, startled at the prospect of submission; her only point of reference having been my subjugation the previous summer.

A rare and stunning beauty, Mary Jean had been the implacable high school "queen", who all the boys adored, and all the girls wished could be her friend. Beth suspected she might be tired of all that "power", and be prime for the "submissive" role. Beth had to admire Mel's efficient subjugation of MJ. In only two days, she was "in love" with Mel. For MJ's part, she (shyly) admitted to a growing curiosity with lesbian fantasies, and adapting the sub role allowed her to be "forced" into her taboo lezzy yearnings.

Right in front of Beth, MJ voluntarily accepted her new (slave) status.

"Please let me worship your beautiful pussy. I worship you! (Kiss) You are my Mistress, and I am your slave. (Kiss) I will do whatever you say! (Kiss)

Beth retrieved some magazines full of S&M stories, and they had MJ read them aloud by the pool. Laying nude on the lounger, MJ's knees and ankles strapped wide, she stroked her own pussy and nipples while reading the stories, revealing what she found exciting, particularly humiliation, both public and private.

Of course, she was not allowed to stroke to orgasm, although she salaciously begged. MJ admitted she'd never entertained anal, so the dick-on-a-stick was mounted, and eased into her anus. Soon it was in to the hilt, and she was a natural, working it in her ass in animated sluttiness, begging for another dildo to fill her other hole.

The next morning, MJ wore the pink collar, and "bracelets" loosely held her hands behind her, plus sheer see-thru thongs which held a plug in her ass. Beth strolled into the pool house and said, "I believe you should address us both as Mistress."

"Yes Mistress," MJ replied, naked, on her spread knees, with a freshly shaved, wet, gaping pussy.

"I've seen the ways you've leered at me. You've wanted me for many years, haven't you?"

"Yes Mistress," she replied.

"On the bed; on your back, you lezzy little slut," said Beth.

MJ blushed, "Yes Mistress," as she then lay on her back, voluntarily spreading her legs wide, while Beth straddled her face. MJ's years of (taboo) fantasies about Beth were coming true! She kissed and licked with love and passion, carefully responding to Beth's ques. Mel teased MJ's pussy while she licked, making her groan as she worshiped Beth's pussy. MJ swallowed loudly while Beth came in gushers.

MJ was told I'd embraced my feminine side, so was not surprised when I returned.

MJ had thought I was now gay, and was surprised when I expressed a desire to fuck her. Something about MJ's newly submissive stature was a major turn-on for me. Bracelets held her hands behind her back, I bound her ankles to the corners of the bed, and placed a pillow under her ass. Her wish of double penetration would be coming true.

In front of everyone, she'd been made to self-administer an enema, release with the bathroom door open, the repeat the process, and then inject lube up her ass.

We placed the dick-on-a-stick to her anal opening, and she sluttily rocked her ass upon it, and in seconds it was deep as it would go. MJ moaned over and over, "Fuck my ass, Oh, fuck my ass."

I lay beside her, rock hard, and leaking precum. I dabbed a dollop of pre-cum onto my finger, and stroked her clit. "Oh, fuck. fuck, fuck! Please fuck me. I'll do anything, please just fuck me!" I happily obliged.

My knees on either side of the dick-on-a-stick, my cock entered the pussy I'd dreamed of for years, and I savored the moment.

I slowly fucked her perfect pussy, my cock feeling the dildo in her ass. Such a sensation! With true slut intensity, she twisted and jerked while I barely moved,

trying to extend the experience. Slowly working my cock in and out, it was still too much, and my orgasm was imminent. When I could wait no longer, I withdrew, and straddled her face, and without a word, her mouth opened wide, accepting my pulsing cock. While she gulped copious amounts of cum, her wide eyes stared up. She saw me, a gorgeous woman, but a chick-with-a-dick, long flowing hair, striking facial features, 34-B white breasts contrasted by my deep tan, fucking her mouth, with my very male cock.

While I recovered,

MJ was kept in that position, until I was able to get hard again. In the meantime, Mel made up her face in exaggerated sluttiness. MJ lived up to the slut moniker, subconsciously working her ass on the dick-on-a-stick the whole time. As I approached, she opened her mouth to receive my cock, and get me hard. Once erect, I withdrew and slid back to enter her pussy.

"Oh yeah! Please fuck me," over and over, she emoted how she'd always harbored fantasies of being a sluttified fuck toy. This fuck lasted much longer, perhaps 20 minutes, allowing me to savor a most fantastic fuck-toy.

I had not even noticed, but upon finishing, I realized Beth's mom had joined us, laying in a bikini on the lounger next to us; she merely smiled. Of course MJ was mortified, adding to the enjoyment of the rest of us. I jumped into the pool, while MJ lay splayed open, cum leaking out of her pussy, in silent shock. The rest of us carried on a casual conversation, adding to MJ's distress. "Let's take some photos," said Beth, pointing the camera down at MJ, "Smile, and you'll remain in that position until you smile to my satisfaction." MJ attempted, and Beth prodded until she had 15 photos, forcing MJ into varieties of facial expressions.

Finally she was released, but made to stand for a group photo. Beth's mom took the photos. Me next to MJ, Mel on one end, Beth on the other, with arms around each other. We each wore our bikinis, while MJ stood nude, arms to her sides, smeared slut make-up, wearing a pink dog collar, cum running down her leg, made to redo the various expressions for each photo. Smiling, sensual, slutty, submissive, and then on her knees.

MJ never resisted, following orders in total submission. She was transformed; a different person, a true submissive slave, relishing her new station.

MJ would also being joining us on the island.


12