My Sissification Ch. 05

Story Info
Private island of advanced sexual indulgences.
5.1k words
4.67
19.5k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers

We were making preparations to leave for the island, and I had to be away on business for a few days. Mary Jean had been calling, and Beth invited her over.

Mary Jean arrived, they all discussed the last year activities, and MJ was a bit smitten with Mel.

In one afternoon Mel and MJ were "bff".

It seemed a "spontaneous seduction" was afoot. Both Beth and Mel steered the conversations to sex, and quickly zeroed in on MJ's interests. Beth teased, wearing a sheer bikini top, that when wet, accentuated her enlarged nipples. MJ was too embarrassed to ask, but stole leering glances every chance.

Mel strutted around topless, sporting a tiny, sheer, thong string-bikini, and high heel sandals. MJ was hooked.

First they stole a kiss that evening in the pool house, and MJ groped, wanting more. She'd purposely drank too much, so she'd have an excuse to stay the night, where she and Mel shared a bed. The next day they openly shared their affections in front of Beth, who played along, keeping the sexuality just below a full boil. Mel manipulated MJ to apply sun tan cream, while on her knees, (just as I had done the summer before), and then, in front of Beth, "commanded" MJ to kiss her thong covered pussy.

"Each kiss, I want you to tell me how you love kissing my pussy," said Mel.

MJ gushed, "Oh yes! Let me make you come right now!"

"Do you like being on your knees for me?", to which MJ only mumbled.

"Answer Me. And I want you to call me Mistress."

MJ jerked her head up, startled at the prospect of submission; her only point of reference having been my subjugation the previous summer.

A rare and stunning beauty, Mary Jean had been the implacable high school "queen", who all the boys adored, and all the girls wished could be her friend. Beth suspected she might be hackneyed from all that "power", and be prime for the "submissive" role. Beth had to admire Mel's efficient subjugation of MJ. In only two days, she was "in love" with Mel. For MJ's part, she (shyly) admitted to a growing curiosity with lesbian fantasies, and adapting the sub role allowed her to be "forced" into her more taboo lezzy yearnings.

Right in front of Beth, MJ voluntarily accepted her new (slave) status.

"Please let me worship you. I love your beautiful pussy. I worship you! (Kiss) You are my Mistress, and I am your slave. (Kiss) I will do whatever you say!" (Kiss)

Beth retrieved some magazines full of S&M stories, and they had MJ read them aloud by the pool. Laying nude on the lounger, MJ's knees and ankles strapped wide, she stroked her own pussy and nipples while reading the stories, revealing what she found exciting, particularly humiliation, both public and private.

Of course, she was not allowed to stroke to orgasm, although she salaciously begged. MJ admitted she'd never entertained anal, so the dick-on-a-stick was mounted, and eased into her anus. Soon it was in to the hilt, and she was soon working her ass in animated sluttiness, begging for a cock to fill her other hole.

The next morning, MJ wore the pink collar, and "bracelets" loosely held her hands behind her, plus sheer thongs which held a plug in her ass. Beth strolled into the pool house and said, "I believe you should address us both as Mistress."

"Yes Mistress," MJ replied, naked, on her spread knees, with a freshly shaved, wet, gaping pussy.

Beth continued, "I've seen the ways you've leered at me. You've wanted me for many years, haven't you?"

"Yes Mistress," she replied.

"On the bed; on your back, you lezzy little slut," said Beth.

MJ blushed, "Yes Mistress," as she then lay on her back, voluntarily spreading her legs obscenely wide, while Beth straddled her face. MJ's recent fantasies about Beth were coming true! She kissed and licked with love and passion, carefully responding to Beth's ques. Mel teased MJ's pussy while she licked, making her groan while she worshiped Beth's pussy. MJ swallowed loudly while Beth came in gushers.

MJ was told I'd embraced my feminine side, so was not surprised when I returned.

MJ had thought I was now gay, and was surprised when I expressed a desire to fuck her. Something about MJ's newly submissive stature was a major turn-on for me. We went out by the pool. Bracelets held her hands behind her back, I bound her ankles to the corners of the lounger, and placed a pillow under her ass. Her wish of double penetration was coming true.

In front of everyone, she'd been made to self-administer an enema, release with the bathroom door open, the repeat the process, and then inject lube up her ass.

We placed the dick-on-a-stick to her anal opening, and she sluttily rocked her ass upon it until it was deep as it would go, moaning over and over, "Fuck my ass, Oh, I'm fucking my ass."

I lay beside her, rock hard, and leaking precum. I dabbed a dollop of pre-cum onto my finger, and stroked her clit. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! Please fuck me. I'll do anything, please just fuck me!" I happily obliged.

My knees on either side of the dick on a stick, my cock entered her pussy, the pussy that many boys had dreamed of for years, and I savored the moment.

I slowly fucked her, my cock feeling the dildo in her ass. Such a sensation! With true slut intensity, she twisted and twerked. I barely moved, trying to maximize the experience. Barely easing my cock in and out, it was still too much, and my orgasm was imminent. When I could wait no longer, I withdrew, and straddled her face, and without a word, her mouth opened wide, accepting my pulsing cock. While she gulped my copious amounts of cum, her wide eyes stared up. She saw me, a woman, but a chick-with-a-dick, long flowing hair, gorgeous facial features, 34-B white breasts contrasted by my deep tan, filling her mouth with my very hard cock.

While I recovered, we kept MJ in that position, until I was able to get hard again. In the meantime, Mel made up her face in exaggerated sluttiness. MJ lived up to the slut moniker, subconsciously working her ass on the dick-on-a-stick the whole time. As I approached, she opened her mouth to receive my cock, and get me hard. Once erect, I withdrew and slid back to enter her pussy. "Oh yeah! Please fuck me," over and over. This fuck lasted much longer, perhaps 20 minutes, allowing me to savor a most fantastic fuck-toy.

I had not even noticed, but upon finishing, I realized Beth's mom had joined us, laying in a bikini on the lounger next to us; she merely smiled. Of course MJ was mortified, adding to the enjoyment of the rest of us. I jumped into the pool, while MJ lay splayed open, my cum oozing out of her pussy. The rest of us carried on a casual conversation, adding to MJ's distress.

"Let's take some photos," said Beth, pointing the camera down at MJ, "Smile, and you'll remain in that position until you smile to my satisfaction." Beth prodded, forcing MJ to smile broadly. The make-up, coupled with MJ's strained smiles, made surreal photos. Like an X rated Batman movie.

Finally she was released, but made to stand for a group photo. Beth's mom took the photos. Me next to MJ, Mel on one end, Beth on the other, with arms around each other. We each wore our bikinis, while MJ stood nude, arms to her sides, smeared slut make-up, pussy glistening, wearing a pink dog collar, made to give different expressions for each photo. Smiling, sensual, slutty, submissive, and then on her knees. She never resisted, following orders in total submission. She was transformed; a different person, a true submissive, relishing her new station.

MJ would also being joining us on the island.

We drove to a small, local airport, and parked inside a hanger. We walked a short distance to a jet, and our bags were loaded by the Pilot. Inside the jet were 10 seats, a bar, and a tiny bedroom in the back. It was my first private jet. The passengers were Beth and her mom, MJ, Mel, and me. Beth's mom answered questions, and explained what we could expect. We'd be staying at a house on the island. It was dark when we landed, some 6 hours later, on an island somewhere in the Bermuda triangle.

The jet stairs were lowered, and we were greeted by a waif. A dainty, feminized, waif. He smiled warmly, and gave Beth's mom a hug. He introduced himself as Sei. Except for eyebrows, and flowing flaxen hair on his head, his body was hairless, and flawless tanned skin.

He had perky breasts with large, pierced nipples. Each was adorned with a delicate chain that went thru the piercing and wrapped under, and around each nipple, and was somehow reconnected tightly, almost squeezing the nipple.

His tummy was tiny. His feet were tiny, sporting heeled sandals. The rest of his dress was designed for effect only. His top was a belt-like soft leathery harness, that represented something like a bra, except that it had no cups. It only outlined, lifted, and accentuated his breasts.

His genitals were displayed in a similar manner. With the same material, his cock and balls were snugly "looped", and the thin material went down between his legs and reappeared from his butt cheeks, and connected to a belt around his waist. It all seemed designed to accentuate his sexuality. The most shocking part was that his cock and balls were tiny. His ball sack seemed tight, and each ball had to be smaller than marbles, and his penis was smaller than his thumb, and conspicuously protruding, as if on display.

He was perfectly half female, and half male.

He caught me staring, "I designed it all myself. You like?"

"I do," I said. "Ingenious."

He smiled, "Allow me to escort you all to the villa." And we began loading our bags onto an open air vehicle. There was a warm breeze, and I found the entire scene to be oddly seductive. I wished I could fuck our lovely waif.

The villa was lovely, beautifully appointed. Sei helped us all get settled, and asked, "Can I help with anything else? He looked at me, "Would you want to know me better?"

I was a bit shocked by his keen intuition, but I smiled, "Indeed," and we headed to a bedroom.

He laid back, slid his lower harness down his legs, spread, and smiled up at me with half-lid eyes. I straddled his face; his mouth was perfect. His tongue felt like a separate living creature, that existed only to please cocks. He took me all the way down his throat with zero gagging or resistance. It was like nothing I'd experienced.

I was hard in seconds. He said his "pussy" was already lubed. He could not have been over 90 pounds. On my knees, I easily lifted his ass up to me, looking down upon him. My cock entered his hole with no resistance, his legs wrapped around my waist. We fucked at an easy pace. I told him I was getting close, and picked up my pace. My loins tightened, and he said, "Please touch." With my index finger I lightly stroked the bottom side of his tiny cock. When I came, his tiny penis orgasmed at exactly the same time, spurting powerfully on his stomach and chest. The whole scene was surreal, but nonetheless, it was a lovely fuck. We then headed to the shower.

We lay in bed and he told me his story. He was born Hermaphrodite, in Southeast Asia. He was slated for a life of prostitution, but luck brought him to this island. He lived here full time. He was educated, and had total freedom regarding his life. He was employed by the island Owners, paid well, and was free to come and go. He was given treatments unavailable anywhere else, that enabled him to be the person before me. He was graceful, and a delightful human being.

Our hair inhibiting process was tomorrow. We each drank a cup of chemical tasting liquid, which would need six hours for absorption into our hair follicles. On awakening, we were prepared for the procedure. Our eyebrows were coated with a protective gel. Rubber caps were fit tightly on our heads. My beard was coated with a different type gel. Our arms another type gel. Naked, we entered a room with what appeared to be a large round hot tub that was outfitted with recesses for your head. The liquid was greenish. Our noses were tightly fitted with a breathing cup.

We each slid into the tub, and laid our heads back. We were lightly strapped in, to keep us from floating up. Our skin began to tingle. The breathing cup came on, emitting oxygen, and an anesthetic. We would be asleep for the procedure. The tingling was becoming a burning sensation, and then I was out.

We awakened in the same tub, but now it was filled with cool, clear water. Every square inch of my skin burned. It seemed I was sweating out every pore. The cool water contrasted the burning. The sensation was both scary and exhilarating. My eyes open, I could see the others, but I could not move. I was in and out of consciousness. We were kept in this state for what I later learned was five hours.

The anesthetic caps were removed, and were allowed to move around. Whenever the burning sensation became too strong, we retreated to the tub.

For the women, apparently the burning sensation on their genitalia was intense, so they stayed immersed from the waist down. We could now eat, and drink water. I had never been so thirsty. A few hours later, the burning was mostly gone, replaced by what felt like a warm glow. We stayed in the treatment room, and lounged, coating each other with soothing lotion. We pulled all the lounge chairs together like a big bed, and I found myself laying back, and the three girls, surrounding my body, applying lotion. It felt divine.

MJ zeroed in on my cock and balls, making me hard. While the other two girls laid beside me and watched, she casually stroked me. Then she straddled me and eased my cock in. Up to now, she'd been in slave-mode, and I had fucked her often and vigorously. This time, we were mutual. It was a different dynamic, as she put her hands on my chest, caressed my breasts, and tweaked my nipples, as she rocked on my cock. Then she leaned back, and stroked her clit. We were both approaching orgasm. Our eyes met, and that was the only communication needed. As I came, I felt her orgasmic juices wash over my cock.

MJ and I went to the shower, where we embraced, and kissed. Previously, she'd been my objectified fuck-toy; now an intimate friend. When we returned to the lounge chairs, Mel and Beth were in an embrace, kissing, their legs snaked around each other. MJ and I quietly laid by them, and then dozed off, enjoying a wonderful intimacy.

The next day, I was educated on my hormones. I received more sophisticated pills, and various injections. We were all given nipple injections, which would cause our nipples to grow, and be more sensitive. I was given a cream to shrink my ball sack.

For our hairless skin, we were given various lotions. As our skin healed, we were amazed; it was indescribably beautiful. As planned, our arms sprouted dainty little "frog-hair", but our legs, genitals, chests, had zero hair. My beard was nonexistent. We felt like vampires, except we were mortal, and loved the sun. After a few days, we were free to roam the island.

None of us had bothered to wear any clothes for three days.

We strolled around in the buff. We were caught in a short, but hard rain storm. We did not seek cover. We strolled on, and just allowed the cold rain to wash over us.

Sei was our guide, and we began to explore the island.

Sei explained that this island was basically a private resort, catering to varieties of sexual tastes, plus the medical facility, specializing to sexual alterations. The most common desire, feminizing men, primarily hair inhibition and hormonal alterations.

The hormonal alterations could be achieved on a permanent basis, but took several weeks, so patrons were here for a while.

We strolled by a section of beautiful villas, built on the beach. Obviously patrons could enjoy privacy within their villas, but most strolled the beach during their time between medical alterations.

Walking on the beach, we met a stunning woman in her early 40's. Her name was Nan, and she and Sei were acquainted. She complimented our enviable hairless skin, and youthful bodies, wishing she'd found this place sooner. Her hair removal process had left a round-ish "V" of hair above her vagina. It was thoughtfully shaped and designed, a true work of art.

Nan invited us to her villa.

She loved my bikini tan, and said it would be a new staple for her husband. Her slave-husband was in the process of being altered, made hairless, and feminized. His breasts, (and nipples) were large, but in proportion with his body. Nan told us he was on drugs that made him constantly aroused, but difficult to come. His regimen was such that, given just a weekly booster, the effect would be permanent. He was both sophisticated, and very submissive.

He wore a harness, not unlike Sei's, except it was leather, with a built-in collar, and ringlets that allowed for varieties of bondage. His cock began to harden the moment we walked in. After introductions, Nan sat, and he stood next to her. She casually stroked the underside of his cock, which grew quickly, to easily ten inches.

His cock head was pierced with a (permanent) ring through the piercing. On the coffee table was a male chastity device, and two small locks next to it. I'd only seen these devices with a single lock at the top, but upon placement, if another lock was run through his penis ring, it would be impossible to escape. Around Nan's ankle was a chain with a key dangling; no doubt, the key to her slave husband's cock.

The girls were amused, never having personally seen such a large cock. There were two shoe lace type strings hanging in the front, and he submissively lay back as Nan looped his balls, then tied a bow at the bottom of his balls. His genitals protruded outward and upward, unwittingly and obscenely on display.

Nan said, "He used to wield his big cock upon countless willing women."

She retrieved a large anal plug with a horse tail attached, and he compliantly bent, and held his cheeks apart. We had a clear view watching the wide part of the plug stretch his opening, and then his sphincter clamp down on the narrow part of the plug. "This is the last vestige of his days as a stallion," she laughed.

She pulled lacings from the back of the harness, through a ring in the base of the plug, through his legs, tying them off to front rings in the harness, so the plug was not removeable. His hairless, smooth skin, protruding cock, and horse tail plug defied his masculinity.

Nan laughed, "He was quite the seducer, until I discovered he had a submissive side. Now he is quite the submissive. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Mistress," he quietly replied, the horse tail hanging down between his legs.

Beth said, "May I?"

"Of course dear," said Nan, and he stood before Beth, while she squeezed and stroked his cock. He swooned, his hands submissively at his sides.

Beth smiled, "I'd like to fuck this big cock!"

Nan replied, "As you wish dear. Would you girls like to join them? He will not come, and he will be able to serve you all, in whatever manner you wish, for however long you wish."

Beth, Mel, and MJ headed to the bedroom with their new boy-toy. They did not bother closing the door, and their giggling filled the villa. Sei excused himself, leaving me alone with Nan.

We shared a superficial pleasantries, and Nan asked about my sexuality, and feminization. I told her I'd been able to retain my masculine persona well enough to function, and I loved my femininity.

She commented, "You do make a stunningly beautiful boy, or girl!"

"Thank you," I replied. "You are quite beautiful yourself."

She offered, "Shall we take a walk?" With drink tumblers in hand, we strolled naked along the beach, chatting, smiling "Hellos" to (naked) passerby's in this sexual circus of feminized men and bimbo fuck-dolls.

On the patio of one villa, a bimbo wife waved us up. As we approached, the husband smiled, sitting in a lounger. They were both nude. He and Nan were already acquainted.

sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers
12