My Sissification Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bimbo stood, feet spread wide, hands at her sides. She had a small body with enlarged breasts, large enough for anyone to know they'd been altered. Her nipples were the size of marbles, jutting outward. No bra would ever hide or contain them. Her nipples would always be on display. Any place she went, people would stare. Her humiliation would be constant.

Her pussy was hairless. Her pussy lips had somehow been enlarged; they seemed swollen, and huge! Only a skirt would hide this camel toe. If she wore a bikini, or pants, (especially yoga pants), again, people would stare. Like myself, they would not be able to help themselves; trying to ascertain exactly what they were seeing. Her pussy lips had four ringlet piercings on each side. The hubby saw me staring, "Tell him Puss," he said.

Appropriately, her nickname was Puss-Puss.

Revealing a tongue stud, she lisped, "All my life I have dreamed of being a bimbo fuck-doll. And Joey has made my dream come true!"

Her hubby Joey commented, "I've always had a taste for bimbos, and she loves being a bimbo. She loves being a fuck-toy. Tell him, Puss."

Puss-Puss spoke, "I want to be the best fuck-toy on the planet. I love a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time. My pussy gushes whenever I'm excited! When I walk through a crowd, all the women hate me, and all the men want to fuck me, my pussy gets so wet, sometimes it runs down my legs.

Joey said to her, "Get your pussy straps."

She retrieved four thin elastic straps with clips on each end. They would function like a belt, only the end clips were designed to clip into her pussy lip rings.

She clipped a pussy lip ring on one side, pulled the strap behind and around her, clipping it to the matching clip on the other pussy lip. Once the four elastic straps were in place, her pussy lips were held wide apart, and obscenely open. Her oversized clit beckoned. She was clearly excited, and her pussy glistened.

Next her husband pulled out special handcuffs, that not only locked her hands behind her, but had straps that went under her armpits and tied behind her neck. This pulled her locked hands far up her back, just below her shoulder blades. Her elbows stuck out like chicken wings, and her breasts thrust outward.

All of us were naked, but trussed up, Puss-Puss was beyond naked. It was decided we'd take a walk on the beach. First, Joey produced a cream, and Puss-Puss started panting; she knew what was coming. His middle finger dabbed with cream, stroked it between Puss-Puss's spread pussy lips, and then up to her clit. She loudly emoted, as if being fucked, "Ahh, Ahh, Ahh!" He kept stroking and she could barely stand, begging, "Oh please, Oh please, Oh please!"

Joey smiled, "It makes her want to come in the worst way. Turns her into an orgasm machine. Right now she'll hump anything or any one. She rotated her hips, thrusting, trying to get more friction on his finger. He teased her into a frensy.

"This cream has no effect on most women, but it makes Puss-Puss a wanton slut. It only lasts for a few minutes."

High heel sandals were strapped onto Puss's feet, and we headed back to Nan's villa. Puss-Puss was a sight, trussed up, walking, hips twitching. Joey put some more cream on each finger, and we stopped while he stroked one finger on her anus, and one on her clit. As she squirmed and begged, passerby's stopped and watched, intent on the bimbo-slut caricature before them.

Back at Nan's, Mel was sitting back on the couch, and MJ was on her knees, kissing Mel's pussy. Seeing Nan's hubby as a slave inspired MJ to re-embrace her slave-mode. Nan's hubby was laying on his back, on the floor, with Beth's feet in his face. He massaged one foot while licking the other. His cock was still fully erect.

They all stopped when we walked in, taking in the sight of Puss-Puss, who was still squirming. On seeing Nan's hubby, Puss-Puss begged, "Please let me fuck him!"

"Nan and Joey both smiled, and Puss-Puss was quickly straddling Nan's slave hubby. He was never allowed to touch his cock when hard, so he laid on the floor and Puss-Puss humped on him, but couldn't get his cock inside her.

MJ stared in fascination, and was commanded to assist. MJ got on her knees next to them, her hand looked tiny gripping the slave's massive cock. Puss-Puss raised up and MJ guided the cock into her pussy. Puss-Puss whaled, and squirmed, and humped on the cock. Nan put a dab of cream on MJ's middle finger, and instructed her to straddle his thighs behind Puss-Puss, and reach around and stroke cream into her pussy gap. MJ did as she was told, and Puss-Puss twitched and contorted, "Ahhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh."

Nan put another dab on her finger and told MJ to apply it to her own pussy. On doing so, MJ jerked, and then unabashedly stroked herself, still straddling the slave hubby's thighs, behind Puss-Puss.

Joey ordered, "Tweak her nipples." MJ reluctantly stopped stroking herself, and put her arms around Puss-Puss, her fingers grabbing each nipple. Puss-Puss emoted more whaling and moaning, rocking on the slave's cock.

He looked to Nan, "Mistress, may I come?" She turned her head "No".

Puss-Puss said to MJ, "My clit, my clit, my clit," over and over, and MJ obliged, and Puss-Puss came in a shutter, loudly moaning.

Watching the orgiastic scene, I had become hard, and was unconsciously stroking my cock, which Nan noticed, and said, "Fuck his mouth." Puss-Puss was still slowly grinding on his cock, and I straddled the slave's face, and he opened for my cock.

It didn't take long, and I blew my load down his throat. I could only imagine how badly he wanted to come.

MJ was still tweaking Puss-Puss's nipples. Hands still locked behind her, MJ helped Puss-Puss off the slave. His hard cock plopped upon his stomach. MJ helped her onto the couch and laid her back. MJ then laid next to her and began nursing on her huge nipples, and stroking own pussy. We all watched until MJ made herself come, and after a moment, she said, "I want nipples like this."

MJ got off Puss-Puss, and she laid on the couch, knees apart. Joey offered Puss-Puss to service Nan.

"No thanks," she said, "I think I'll have my slave serve me."

His cock was still rock hard. Nan sat, and he minced over next to her, his butt plug horse tail swaying between his legs. She casually stroked his cock, "Did he serve you well?"

Beth smiled, "That's one fine fuck-boy you got there. And so well trained! I came twice, and then he massaged my whole body. And his cock stayed at attention the whole time!"

"Come dear," Nan said as she reclined, and he eased into her pussy. Beth and I were nestled in a chair, watched as he devotedly fucked her, while MJ was devoting herself to pleasing Mel.

Nan quickly had a soft orgasm, and hubby was on his knees, licking her clean, obviously having been trained to do so. Nan smiled, "Would you like to come?"

He panted, "Oh yes! Please Mistress, I would love to come!"

His horse tail plug, was removed, and he produced a dildo. He straddled Nan, and placed the base of the plug at the top of her pussy, and slid it in his stretched anus. His eyes rolled back as he lasciviously slid the dildo in to the hilt, and started rocking his ass, hands laced behind his neck. Straddling Nan's waist, his penis was in easy reach. She put a large dollop of lube in her hand, and he moaned as she grabbed his cock.

He implored, "Oh Mistress, Thank you for taking me as your slave! Thank you for training me. Thank you for feminizing me!

Nan said, "Tell me how you like being feminized."

His eyes met hers as she stroked, and he said, "Please have me wear bras and panties. Please paint my nails. Please train me to suck cocks and swallow cum! Please have me stay dressed like a sissy. Please cuck me to your boyfriends. I love this dildo fucking my sissy pussy! Oh fuck my sissy pussy! Oh Mistress, please make me come!"

Nan gave permission, "Ok baby, you can come," and upon command, he blew the biggest load I've ever seen upon her breasts and stomach. Except for his exhalations, the moment was silent. MJ and Mel had stopped to watch. He began to recover, and leaned forward and started licking. He licked his come until every drop was gone.

Then he reached for the cock lock, handing it to Nan. His soft lubed cock slid in, two different locks clicked, and his manhood was lock away.

Moments later, he wore a string bikini, so Nan could start him on his bikini tan regimen. They walked with us back to our villa. We were all naked except for Nan's slave hubby. We said goodbye.

We'd be taking the private jet to Europe in a day or two; when Beth's mom was ready.

Given advanced treatments, my ball sack was shrunken. The cream would keep it so indefinitely. My body was hairless. My breasts and nipples were enlarged. My nails done, and wearing make up, I would exist as a sexy young girl, in the anonymity of Europe. My suitcase would contain only girl clothes. Soon, we would wear tiny bikini bottoms, and walk the public beaches topless.

I couldn't wait.

12