My Sissification Ch. 06 - Vampires!

Story Info
Mistress to the World.
2.1k words
4.56
4.2k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
532 Followers

We touched down at a private airport on a small island off the French coast.

The Attendants knew Beth, who conversed with them in perfect French. (I had no idea she spoke French). They also treated her with the utmost grace and respect.

We were driven to a magnificent home, (we assumed Beth's Parents' vacation home). The home sat on the edge of a cliff, looking down upon the Mediterranean Sea, and a small reclusive hamlet below. It was beyond what you'd see in a magazine!

The expansive home sat alone, there were no neighbors. There was an infinity-edge pool, beautiful landscaping, and a walking path to the beach.

We were greeted by a young servant boy named Pai, who reminded me of Sie. I gathered he had a similar story. It was getting into evening. We sat on the veranda watching the sun set, while Pai served us dinner. This was beyond lives of the rich and famous!

Mel and I wanted sleep together, retiring to our bedroom. We kissed and snuggled, and made small talk about Beth and this magnificent estate. It seemed there was much more to her, and her parents, than we realized. Laying in bed, we heard Beth and MJ. They'd been friends since childhood, and now their relationship was changing, with MJ calling her Mistress.

We were very tired, and had not planned on sex. Nonetheless, her back to me, I grew hard. She merely raised a leg and slipped my cock into her pussy. The next thing I remember is waking hours later, my cock still hard, and still embedded deep in Mel's pussy. Never had my cock lasted so long inside a woman; I'd always cum within a few minutes. My hips (involuntarily) began to move, and just a few strokes, and I sleep-orgasmed. It elicited a dreamy moan from Mel as I filled her pussy with my cum. I did not withdraw, but immediately fell back asleep.

We slept late into the morning.

On awakening, Mel asked, "Did you cum in me, or was I dreaming?"

"A very wet dream," I replied, making us both smile. That particular fuck/orgasm, which occurred in the mind-space between sleep and consciousness, is one of my fondest memories, and I've chased it enthusiastically.

We were served a lite brunch on the veranda, and Beth told us about this place. She'd spent many vacations here, learning the language and the culture. Her family was treated with reverence; both her parents were loved by the locals, hence, Beth was loved by the locals. It had always been, not only a clothing-optional community, but a public sex-optional community. She'd seen naked, collared slaves at an early age, and intuitively knew they preferred their slave-life.

The island history:

It seemed the Germans had poisoned the wells in the area. Four families who'd owned the property for generations, were made sick. The poison made them go insane, and wither into death. Nothing seemed to work for restoring the wells, and the Locals viewed the area as cursed, and abandoned the area. Beth's parents, (young and deeply in love), spent months and months researching the poisoning.

It became a mission for them.

Beth's Mom was able to neutralize the poison. Beth's father worked out an Ownership deal on the expansive property. This Hamlet was now populated with "refugees" from across the world, who'd escaped oppressive regimes via Beth's parents. They'd created a sort of modern day underground railroad for the sexually oppressed. This was the genesis of their careers in (voluntary) sexual deviance.

The island was a varied mix of people, who all owed their lives to Beth's parents, and they were extremely grateful and loyal. Only Beth and her parents knew the size and scope of the network they'd created. They had acquired islands all around the world, but this island was special.

The path to the beach traversed the cliffside with painstaking stone-carving, natural pavers, and landscaping, opening onto a vast white sand beach, with waves gently rolling in. The path was as beautiful as the destination.

Beth and Mel wore second-skin bikini bottoms and see-thru sheer tops. I wore a sheer bikini top and bottom. MJ was nude, except for high-heeled sandals, and a collar, carried beach towels for the four of us.

Our skin was perfect, hairless, not even peach fuzz, and without a blemish. I was the only one wearing (light) makeup. As a group, we stood out. MJ commented, looking at me, "You're the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Eyeing my bikini clad body, my breasts, and my tiny "sissy-bump" penis, she commented, "You are the perfect combo of male and female." We walked a bit further and she added, "I feel like a Vampire."

Vampires of the daytime; Vampires of sex.

I loved my "sissy-bump". When I was hard, my cock was all any man could wish for, but when soft, I barely had a penis or balls, so almost any bikini bottom fit me nicely.

In this setting, sexuality was already prevalent; we exuded it.

We could seduce anyone; and Beth, she exuded POWER. She could make anyone her (voluntary) slave, and for now, MJ was her devoted slave.

We walked along the beach for a long time, and Beth did the talking.

Beth:

"In the last couple years, I have been informed about who my parents are, and the work they do. I am telling you and Mel because I want you to have important roles, which will be your careers. In effect, Mel, you'll be trained by my Mom for our bio-chem work, I'll be trained by my Dad for Legal issues," and looking at me, "Business, Banking, and Management will be your area. All will occur at an International level."

I asked, "Please elaborate on what it is that we do?"

Beth replied, "In many ways, sex runs the world, and we have a revolutionary role in the evolution of sexuality."

We were approaching the small town and Beth said, "Lets continue this discussion later. This is my favorite place on the planet."

We walked into a coffee shop, and out onto their sunbaked veranda, where we sat at a table with an umbrella overhead. Beth reached in her bag handed MJ and me silky see-thru cover-ups. MJ placed our towels on our seats and we sat on them.

The Owner greeted Beth as if she was royalty, "Bonjour! Bonjour!" He was clearly thrilled to see Beth, almost fawning around her.

Our Server was presumably the Owner's Wife, statuesque and beautiful, placed water glasses for each of us, smiling at MJ. When she placed MJ's water, MJ shyly said, "Merci Maitresse."

"Thank you, Mistress" in English; Beth was training MJ as a slave.

Beth had been full of surprises so far this trip, and MJ's training would be no exception.

MJ would be Beth's slave for life.

Beth may enjoy Lovers, or a Husband, but MJ would remain exclusively devoted to Beth. This was MJ's future, her life would be in servitude to Beth. Mel and I had been selected by Beth, as Business Partners, MJ as Her slave.

That night, the Restaurant Owner's, Christoph and Marie, came over for dinner.

Pai and MJ served us, and we were shocked at the sight of MJ. First, her head was shaved completely bald. Pai had "dressed" MJ for the event.

MJ wore 6" heels, a black posture collar, and a complicated bondage belt, that strapped around her waist and upper body. A corset of belts that buckled in the back, who's only purpose was erotic display, (and bondage). The "belt" was tightly fitted, protruding her breasts. MJ's nipples were fitted with coiled "nipple-stretchers", a stud thru her nipple piercings. The corset's lower straps were tightened around her tummy, compressing her tummy to half its normal size. Small black "strings" dangled from the bottom of the corset.

MJ had been fitted with a horse-tail butt plug, and the strings went from front, just along the edge of her hairless pussy, between her legs, and pulled up her ass crack. There was a small "eye screw" in the butt plug, and the strings were run thru the eye, and pulled tight, attaching in the rear of the belt. Her pussy lips had been pierced, and little rings were fitted thru the piercings, and tied off to the side strings, and her pussy gaped open. A few tiny locks in the back of the corset insured MJ could not remove (or loosen) the corset.

Her wrist and ankles were fitted with belt-cuffs, from which little locks dangled. A chain was fitted between her ankle cuffs, requiring short mincing steps. Her posture collar kept her from looking down, requiring her to bend at the waist as she placed dishes on the table. Her mouth was held wide open with an "O" ring, forcing her to lick her lips in an exaggerated tongue extension, which looked a bit obscene.

MJ's version:

I couldn't get the vision of the Bimbo, PussPuss, out of my mind.

I wanted to be PussPuss, and I wanted to be Beth's slave.

I was in love with Beth. I can't say when it happened....I still like men, but Beth owned me. As Her slave, I wanted to be with Beth forever.

She said, "OK Love, if that's what you want, I'd love to have you as my slave. You need to know, you will have some body-modifications, and, I'll loan you out. You'll be "tested" in ways you cannot imagine, and you'll evolve as a slave."

After dinner, I went home with Master Christoph and Mistress Marie. They removed my tail, and I was laid on their bed. (Mounted cameras recorded everything).

My "belt" was attached to the sides of the bed, so I had use of my hands, but was still locked to the bed. My ankles were secured to the corners; my collar was secured to the other corners. Next a two headed dildo was worked deep in my ass and pussy, which felt so wonderful, so filling, so erotic! I worked my hips all around, and the dildo felt better and better.

Then Mistress Marie approached and her finger slid on my pussy, up and down my slit. It was the cream! The pussy cream they'd used on me and PussPuss.

"OH! OH! OH! AHHH! AHHH! Oh PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" The cream was so powerful! My hand went to my pussy! I could not help myself!

"NO," ordered Mistress Marie.

"PLEASE MISTRESS!"

"OH, MY PUSSY! OH, MY PUSSY! PLEASE MISTRESS! I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

Mistress smiled and laid next to me, and teased my yearning pussy, "You will be a good slave...for life, No?"

"OH, YES MISTRESS! I WILL BE A BIMBO SLAVE FOR LIFE!"

She stroked my clit, then down my slit, and back to my clit, up and down, and she said, "Cum for Mistress."

I moaned and wailed, "I'M CUMMING MISTRESS! AHHH, AHHH, AHHH!"

"That's a good slave," she cooed, and I came in gushers!

"You'll be my little puppy?"

"ARF! ARF! ARF!" I barked, like a good puppy.

"You'll be my little pussy cat?"

"MEOW, MEOW, MEOW!" As my hips contorted.

She continued to stroke me, and my orgasm continued.

It was an orgasm like no other.

The orgasm began to subside, and Mistress stroked me ever so perfectly.

My hips moved; a mind of their own, my hips contorted and twitched.

I was hooked, as if on a drug.

I'd chase this feeling forever.

I was addicted. I was a slave for life.

"Suck Mistress," and her nipple approached. I sucked, and I tasted something...milk?

She presented the other nipple, and it tasted the same. My pussy was still on fire, but I was locked on her nipple, which seemed to grow in my mouth. Then the other nipple, back and forth...my mouth seemed full...full of nipple...and that's the last thing I remember.

I awakened, still in my body harness, but untethered from the bed.

I laid in bed, recounting the previous evening. I professed my eternal love for Beth, and my need to be her slave, and she had turned me over to Pai.

I was to be tested. The first thing, Pai used electric clippers on my hair. Tears ran down as my hair fell to the floor. The rest of my body was permanently hairless, and now my head might be permanently hairless!

This might be the first step, my first real test, in my new slave-life.

As I sat, watching my hair falling to the floor, I accepted my fate. I knew this is where I belonged. I became excited at the prospect of being a bald female slut-slave. I thought of the Bimbo, PussPuss.

My pussy was wet and puffy. I slipped a hand down to my pussy, and stroked as my head was being shaved. I saw myself in the mirror, shave cream on my head, Pai shaving off the remnants, and my blood boiled, and I came hard! What an orgasm! Pai said nothing; he just kept shaving.

I felt so rested!

Mistress entered, "Good Morning, Pussy Slave!"

"Good morning, Mistress."

sissy171
sissy171
532 Followers