My Sissy Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Front door, back door, makes no difference to me. I keep her waiting and wondering, regardless of the weather. It's my decision when to let her in and when I finally do, she's thankful.

I have her turn, bend, pirouette as I inspect her to see if she has removed her body hair. This is the next most important step in her progress. If she has failed, I send her away. If she's pleased me, I give her the pretty gift I promised.

She opens the tiny box to find her first panty. I love the look that crosses their faces when they realize what it is. I see the quick intake of air, the blushing way she looks at me. I don't have to ask if she likes them. What's important to her is that I gave them to her.

I've actually seen one of my new sissies get her nut the first time she pulled on her new panties. Fucking comical if you ask me. And getting her nut without permission is punishable. But believe me, putting her in panties makes her feel more in touch with her feminine side. After that, you can add to her wardrobe little by little until you have her completely in drag.

Let me be perfectly clear, gentlemen. What works for me may not work for you. All sissies are not alike. They are similar but each in her own way. You must be able to adjust your strategy on the fly. I offer no guarantee that my strategy will be beneficial in your pursuit of your next cock sucker. But if you're like me, you'll love the feel of her lips on your cock knowing that it was you who put her on her knees.

Another power trip I enjoy, is scoring the married sissy. I'll get to the closeted married sissy and how I work my magic on them both in the next chapter.

As always, your comments and email are welcome.

12