My Sissy Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of our anniversary evening together.
1.6k words
4.58
23.8k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(contd. from where we left off in part 1)

I grab your ass cheeks as we kiss, our faces ablaze with our love, a gurl and her man, in their own world. My cock is soft from your masterful oral ministrations, I know it's going to take me fifteen odd minutes to recharge. We both know this, and are impatient to move on.

As I knead your flesh, you whisper, "yes baby, grab my ass, it's yours, you own it. You know that, right? You remember that, right?" It was part of our personal wedding vows, I had promised to respect and protect you, and you had promised to always be available for my desires, "I vow to never refuse your hard cock, to always find for it a home in my body".

I nodded now and we smiled as my cock lurched at the memory, knowing that more of this was going to speed up our next session. "Whose pussy is this baby?" I slip a finger into you. "Oh, yes ... yours, baby, yours, daddy." Another lurch from me, another smile from you. I slip my tongue into your mouth, letting you suck it, as I probe deeper with my finger, occupying both your holes now.

You sense this moment of possession, and wrap your legs around me, moaning as I add another finger. You move your hand to my neck as you stare at me, relaxing your ass for me, suppressing even subconscious resistance. I twist my fingers in you, and your gaze softens, you are entering a deeply submissive phase now. You pull my neck in, we share a molten kiss, and I feel how your body is warming up.

"We're so good together, baby," you whisper in my ear as I pull away, "so good." Then, placing your hand on my cock, stroking it, "you've molded me to you, haven't you? I'm glad you came earlier, I want you to fuck me ... to love me for a long time today. I need it. We need it. Look at you, you're hard as steel for me."

You take my hand out, and kiss my fingers. I poke your nostrils, one of our little mini-rituals, your way of acknowledging my dominance, taking a long sniff from them. Your sudden extreme submissiveness sends a frisson through me, I'm almost scared. You hold my wrist and bury it in your throat, choaking and gagging violently, jabbing my wrist, shaking it, never looking away. You withdraw my hand, and spit into it, adding to the globs of saliva already present, then bring it back down, allowing me to reinsert my fingers. "Unh baby, get me ready, need that cock of yours in me ..."

I'm shaking my fingers inside you, slowly sliding the third one in, letting the tip slide between the first two, watching your mouth open as you feel me stretch you open, gape your pussy open to fit my cock.

You throw your head back as all three fingers are in, as I rotate them now, your legs shaking and then falling limp by your side. This tells me you're ready now, ready to take me. I nod at you, and you nod back. I pick you up, and carry you backwards, out to our bed, where I lower you down.

We giggle and kiss, and I work my way down, removing any shreds of clothing that stand in my way. I kiss your chest, and lick your nipples, letting them harden. I love how you're a little chubby - because I like to have something to hold on to when we make love, and those tight little skinny gurls I lusted after earlier just aren't my thing any more - but also because you've got baby fat in all the right places, and I can bunch up your "breasts" and stuff them in my mouth, suck on them. I know you like it too, I can hear you moan and suck in your breath when you feel my tongue flick your hard nubs inside my mouth.

I stand up and grab your ass cheeks, lifting you up and carrying you to our bed. This isn't the first time, won't be the last, but each time feels like new with you. You're licking my ear, whispering, turning me on more, making sure I stay hard for you. "Yeah baby, I'm your little gurl tonight, I need you. You gonna take me, huh? You gonna use me? Pound my sweet little ass? I need you tonight, my pussy needs you, it's hungry for you."

This is it, this is what keeps it so fresh for me, your words, your need for me, and how you show it. We do some chores along the way, tidying up a table, setting the heat, turning some lights off ... and pass by a wall where we've hung our pics. There we are, in the pub with friends, you wearing your naughty sissy wedding dress. "Two years to the day," you whisper, and I nod, kissing you, completing our journey and placing you down on the satin sheets.

You shimmy up, and roll around, before lying on your side and smiling as I go to the dresser and pick up the pearls. The pearls. The ones you know I like you to wear sometimes. You sit up and let me come behind you and put them on. It is the only thing you wear, the only thing any of us wears right now as I spoon you from behind and stroke you, stroke your sides, then turn you and push you in a motion that you know means I want you on your back, spread-eagled.

"I got you something," I tell you, as I reaching for a box on the side. I take out a dainty ankle bracelet and slip it on just above your left foot, "happy Valentine's day, baby!"

"I love it," you gush, lifting your foot and shaking it. I lie atop you, my cock grinding into you, both of us eager for what comes next. "Wait!" you suddenly exclaim and bound up and off, pick up something and come back. "Had to put it on for today," you show me your finger. Of course, I forgot your wedding ring, so appropriate on our anniversary.

"Wifey's ready now," you say, lifting up your legs. I re-position myself and nuzzle my face in your taint, sniffing the heavy perfume you've soaked yourself in down there. Impatient now, I rise up and place myself at your entrance, and let myself fall down slowly, my arms sliding along your legs until you're bent under me, upturned, pussy open and relaxed.

Hard and soft, we meet each other. Claiming you in that timeless way, delivering my cock into your hot and tight embrace. "Enough, my wonderful man, be rough with me now, I want you to use me, use ... your wife." I reach for your shoulders, gripping them, trapping your legs in place, then clench my whole body, jerking my cock deep in a single thrust. Your eyes bulge, your mouth drops open as you exhale sharply, then you refocus and smile at me, "Mmm, someone is revving up tonight."

My face is tensed up, I stroking hard and fast, watching you periodically close your eyes and moan in your special way, "oh baby, oh baby, ohh". We enter that zone, where I feel I'm flying, my body oozing sweat, all of it sliding, hanging dripping on you.

You urge me on, "baby, unh, baby you know, unh, I can take it, unh, give it to me baby, unh, fuck, unh," your voice rising, shouting now, "give it all to me, fucking give it to me, fucking fuck me, unh, fuck! Fuck your wife good, baby, fuck your wife good! oh baby fuck me, fuck me baby, fuck me baby, fuck me baby".

Your clitty was dribbling a bit earlier, and is leaking hard now, I feel you a big clench and release around my cock as you shiver and cum under me, very watery, little rivulets pooling on your navel and sliding down your tummy.

Slap slap squelch slap ... our sounds surround us, both of us deeply feeling the buzz now, the world around us fading away. I'm going hard now, my balls really slapping your cheeks on every stroke. My arms, supporting me, feel like iron pillars.

You've suddenly gone calmer, I call it your "sissy zone". No longer vigorously shouting and grunting, you're moaning, long-drawn out ones. You look up and wipe the sweat off my forehead, then stroke my face, "I love when you fuck me like this, your cock pounding me, hitting my spot every time. You're my man and I'm your gurl, and we're so good together!"

One hand on my neck, you slide the other down my chest, holding, pushing, stroking, then sit up a bit, reaching behind me and placing your fingers where my balls lightly brush against them. The sensation makes me groan loudly.

"I want you to cum for me now, I want my husband to fill my pussy up. I need your cum in me." I'm so far gone I can only grunt in approval, while you're clearly enjoying yourself, urging me on, "Do it baby, flood me, I want to feel you explode inside me." I can feel the onrush deep down, rising up, up, up.

"Close, baby, so close," I whisper as I shut my eyes and grimace, freeze in place, my cock flexing inside you as I spew within, pumping out jets that splash against your pussy walls. I hear your sharp intake of breath as you feel this, "Feel so deliciously full, baby, full of you, full of you."

You kiss me, and I lower down, no longer supporting myself. I lower your legs, now just lying atop you. "Love you baby," I whisper. "Me too," you whisper back, stretching your legs, rubbing our calves together.

I bring the sheets around us, covering us, slowly drift to sleep, not wanting to slip out just yet.