My Sister Anastasia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to be clear; I'm not offering or guaranteeing anything. If you can find any scrap of a relationship, grab it. I'm only saying we will check up on you in 90 days. You can keep the gag and cuffs as a present to remember this weekend by. Ready to go?"

Laura slips on the ball gag and put the cuffs on behind her back. Then she nods yes, and I assume she is ready to go. I escort her out to the car; Annie stays behind and gives her a hug goodbye before we leave. It is a Sunday morning, meaning almost nobody is outside. However, as luck would have it, the two nosy old ladies next door are out weeding and watering their plants.

They both walk to the edge of their property and asked sweetly, "I suppose you drugged and raped that sweet girl then ravaged her all night. You're an evil man. Betty, get the police on the phone."

I turn Laura towards the car then lean her over and spank her ass hard. Laura fell against the car, quivering in pain. I made her turn around, she has tears running down her face.

I yell at the old ladies, "Who's on the phone, Bill or John?" We live in a small town; half the department was with me last night.

The lady yells at me, "It's William."

Perfect, I smile and yell back, "Tell Bill that I have Laura in a ball gag and cuffs, she's naked, I just spanked her ass, and am taking her home. If he really wants to, he can meet me at her house so he can fuck her like I did four times last night."

I hear her tell Bill that over the phone. She got a reply, then got mad and hung up the phone.

I then say to them, "She eats really good pussy, here, I can bring her over right now."

They go screaming into the house and slam the door behind them.

I laugh my ass off so hard it hurt. When I finish, I find Laura on the ground laughing and hyperventilating. She can't breathe and laugh at the same time. I remove the ball gag and find her crying again.

Between breathing hard and laughing, she finally says, "That has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen. Oh my, the look on their faces when you offered to let me eat them was priceless."

Quite a few people saw her in my car on the way to her place. She sat up tall and proud. She showed off her bruised tits, and they were admired by many. We pull up at her place, and only her car is there.

Laura seems lost in the moment like this was something important, "I won't miss this place. It's too big and cold. I need someplace nicer and warmer to raise our child."

I go stupid, "Our child?"

Laura continues, "You were first yesterday, and I got this feeling that I am pregnant. With no pills and being the right time of the month, you couldn't have timed it any better. I think I'll enjoy being a mommy."

I help her out of the car. Even with all the bruises and redness, she is still pretty and alluring. Annie is right, I do like her, yet I don't know why. We will have to discuss that sometime. I help her inside, drop her keys in her hand, uncuff her, drop the cuffs in the other hand. We stand there awkwardly, me in shorts and a T-shirt and she naked and a ball gag hanging like a necklace.

Laura proposes, "I'm sore in all holes, but I will let you have one last run if you want."

I am amused and reply, "I think it better if I just go."

Laura is desperate now, "I need a favor. Please." I look at her, I am annoyed, my look tells her no. "Can you remind me what a bad girl I am? Twenty spanks on my ass. I want to enjoy the burning for a while."

She walks in front of me, turns around, and bends over, so her ass is facing me. As I spank her pink ass, she counts out to twenty. All the pink is gone, a hot red lingers. I get a hug and a kiss as I leave. The hug causes her to flinch as her tits press into me.

I leave without looking back, but I can feel her eyes on me, longing for me. I drive home, that house is way too big for one person. Nice house, though.

Chapter 8 -- Taking the Girls out to Dinner

Three months later, I am dressing up to go out to dinner with Annie and Laura. I dress up often in shirts, ties, and slacks, but not often in a suit. Annie demanded we try out the new Argentinian restaurant. A twelve-course meal alternating between hot and cold and spicy and sweet. Did I mention spicy? Their hot makes a jalapeno seem like candy. That is a whole new standard in hot for me. Oh, yes, we also talk with Laura.

I have done my homework on Laura, it was easy. Her personal email account has had her family blacklisted for a long time. I read the unopened files to get some insight. They were sorry and wanted her to come home. Things would be different. One brother was different, he genuinely felt sorry, remorseful, and suggested she not come home, it wasn't safe for her. He wished her a good life and stopped sending email.

Newspapers showed her mother did die of a heart attack soon after her 18th birthday. It was harder to confirm, but I finally found a campus police officer willing to talk about Laura. He liked her, so anyone wanting to help her, he was ok with that. He confirmed that she came to them, told her story, told them she would not press charges on anything in the past. However, if they came on campus, she would press charges.

This officer ran into them nosing around campus and explained that they were unwelcome. When he unfastened the strap holding his gun in the holster, they were never seen again.

Laura shows up late for dinner, she is three months along, sick in the morning, all that fun stuff. We listen to her story as they serve the different courses.

Laura in a soft voice so she can't be overheard, "The first month, I had eight appointments a day, and I was fucked or sucked a cock eight times a day. Since then it's been trailing off. When they saw the baby bump, I started doing more blow jobs. But as it gets harder to get up and down, even that has slowed down." She sniffles. "It's like I have the plague, they don't want to touch me. I feel dirty and ugly because they won't use me."

Tears are running down her face. Annie smiles and holds her hand, that cheers her up a bit.

Laura is still holding back tears and looks at me, "I offered lunches, dinner, and sleepovers. Nothing. They all know I won't say no, so that makes me undesirable. Nobody wants to spend time with me. They all know I'm used, like an old shoe, all worn out. It's been over a week since anyone has touched or used me."

Laura perks up for a moment, "I do have some good news, just today I got an offer on my place. All I know is it's a nice young couple looking to start a family. That's a huge relief. Without the extra income I can't afford a nice place like that anymore. Besides, it's too big for me, I should never have bought it."

The rest of dinner is mostly small talk about our jobs although with us all meeting once a week still for therapy she is on top of everything. After a cold sweet dessert, the meal is over. I can see that Laura is nervous. We hadn't discussed her future yet. Annie and I have gone back and forth on the pros and cons quite a bit, and we are still undecided.

Annie leaves the decision up to me, but deep down, I know Annie wants to help Laura. Nothing said in words, yet I have this feeling that they have become friends in their sessions. I am not getting the whole story. I ask several times, and they say I am crazy or imagining things. If I were honest with myself, I had fun with her. There are things I will do with her I would never do with Annie.

However, if she did move in, would that stop? Would I start feeling different towards her and then stop giving Annie the attention she deserves? Is it fair for Annie to have two women in the same house?

Both women are looking at me. I think they want an answer. I already know the answer; I am debating how to tell them. I then have a perfect moment of clarity and know exactly how to proceed. I smile at them.

Smugly and with a hint of a smile, "I have an answer but not here, I want to avoid a scene." Both of their smiles vanish. I pay and help both women up, and we leave. It is a silent walk to our cars. I open the hatchback of my SUV, they both stare at me in wonder. I know for sure Annie is perplexed; it's written on her face.

In my deep and clear voice, "I know it's relatively late in the evening, but it's Friday, and I have two beautiful women with me. I am going for a car ride, if you want to come with, put your clothes in the trunk, then get in the back seat of the car. Otherwise, I will call a cab for you.

They stand in shock. This is not what they were expecting. Nobody is near us, but the parking lot is far from empty. Annie is first to start stripping and lay her clothes in the car. Laura makes her decision and is stripping faster to catch up. No words, they smile at each other. Annie finishes, but the locked doors prevent entry.

She wants in, she is watching the people point at them but doesn't cover up. She is mad at me but understands the game. When Laura finishes, I close the back door then with a button unlock all doors. They quickly get in the car. I get in and start up the car.

Still with a deep, commanding voice, "I want you two holding hands, chins up proud, chest out. I want people driving by to get a great view of two magnificent women. Close your eyes until I say open them, I have a surprise for both of you."

We drive only fifteen minutes before I slow, stop at a gate, open the gate, and drive in. I stop the car and engine.

I direct them, "Get out of the car but don't move, I will guide you."

We all exit the car; I grab Annie by the hand and walk to Laura. I then grab her hand, and we walk. There are pebbles under their feet, and they hear a water fountain behind them. I line them up with me, and we stop.

With a smirk on my face, "Open your eyes." They do, and they both stand confused.

Annie is first to ask, "Why did you bring us to Laura's house?" As she said it, I can see the understanding in her face, she worked it out. Laura is still confused. She doesn't understand why Annie is smiling. I give her a chance to work it out.

Her mind isn't working, so I spelled it out for her, "You said it yourself, this house is too small for you and a child." She is nodding her head in agreement but has not caught on. "It is a nice place for a brother, sister, and a friend with children to live in."

Her face changes to elation, her hands go to her face, she runs to Annie. They embrace and kiss. They both cry.

I explain, "I bought the house today." Nobody heard me. They start talking about bedrooms, a pool, a hot tub, a gym, nursery, playroom, a home theatre, colors, style. I walk to the steps, sit down, and enjoy them being naked. They seem clueless as they are animated while talking, which keeps their breasts moving. That's just fine with me, I like the simple things in life.

They keep talking and talking, I zone out. I eventually go inside and lay down on the couch. I can hear them outside, still talking about remodeling now. They are very excited. It is a comfortable couch, and before I knew it, I am asleep.

+++++

I wake up to Annie slapping the handcuffs shut on my wrists. Laura is putting a ball gag in my mouth. So, this is the thanks I get for helping to make people happy. Swell. My arms are behind me, they help me to my feet, and guide me down a hallway to a bedroom. Funny, I don't remember taking my suit coat, shirt, and tie off. The girls are still naked.

I am thrown on the bed face first, they aren't even looking at me. My shoes, socks, pants, and underwear are removed without comment. They are discussing the nursery as if I am not even there. I am rolled over, but there is a problem the cuffs are wrapped awkwardly around my wrists and being on my back is causing pain. I try to scream, but they ignore me. Annie gets on my hips, putting more pressure on my wrists. I wonder how long until they break.

I am grunting, kicking my legs, and tears are rolling down my face. The pain is unbearable. They are still talking and ignoring me. I kick Laura with my feet, mostly I am flailing to get away. She gets mad and comes after me and then notices my distress. She pushes Annie off me.

Annie is furious, she yells, "What the hell is that for!"

Laura is mortified, she can't talk, she points at me as I am rolling on to my side to relieve the pressure. Tears are running down my face in several directions as I am turning. It must have been quite the sight; one I am glad I did not witness.

Then the questions start. What happened? Are you hurt? Are you ok? Why didn't you say something? They are getting mad. Finally, one of the geniuses decided to remove the ball gag. I am breathing hard, not thinking straight, in a lot of pain. I could not concentrate on talking yet, I am freaking out.

Laura starts to roll me back over, and I got out clearly, "NO! Leave me alone! I need ice quick!"

Laura is like a bullet shot from a gun. She immediately runs off for ice. Hopefully, she puts it in a bag, I think, but too late to ask.

Annie is in tears, "Charlie, what's wrong?"

It is hard, but I try to calm down and not yell, "My wrists were at a bad angle and sitting on me put extreme pressure on my wrists. It hurts a lot." I sniffle.

Annie unlocks the cuffs; I didn't dare move anything. I can feel my wrists throbbing and puffing up. I hear Laura run back, so I put my arms out straight then above my head, so I can roll over.

In a calm, relaxed voice, I explained, "My wrists were at a weird angle and too much pressure was applied, extreme pain ensued. My wrists need ice then I need one of you to get dressed so you can take me to the hospital."

I thought the calm; relaxed voice would have smoothed things over. Nope. They both went into hysterics, guilt, anger, apologize, and more guilt. It would be almost comical if I didn't want a painkiller so bad. They both take me. Nurses tease us. Nothing was broken or damaged. Use wrist braces for a week, take a painkiller, and I will be cured in a week. Not so bad, it could have been much worse. A week off from work. Laura came over each day, but I wasn't in the mood, so Laura and Annie spent the nights together.

Two days of that and I start to feel like a third wheel. They have become so close that I begin to doubt my worth and start thinking I am in the way of their happiness. They both have successful careers; they really don't need me. They have a baby on the way. I enter a deep depression, irrational, stupid, yet, it is there and it's my only friend now.

It is incredible at how fast the depression came on. Self-doubt is a nasty little critter. Once it takes hold, it drags you down into a sewer where it's hard to recover from. That's precisely what happened to me.

I have no idea why but at the time the thought of hiding in the closet appealed to me. It was dumb, irrational, and childish. In the end, I still did it. I know it will be quiet and I won't have to put up with the annoying sun, my enemy. My mind knew I was being irrational; my body didn't give a damn. I stayed in the closet all day and night. I never moved. I knew the police were here because I saw the flashing red and white lights. Another day went by. Then another. I think I am hungry. I know I should be hungry, yet I don't seem to be. I know I should be, but I can't feel my body.

This is very similar to what Annie described. My mind is working, and I know what's going on. However, I have no control over my body. I can't talk. I just sit in a fit of depression. I take this as a puzzle, I just need to find the lock, insert the key, and then I will be free. However, I can't even find the lock. It's frustrating to see my surroundings and know freedom is so easy yet I can't reach for the door.

I hear someone in my room, the closet doors open. I am weak from not eating or drinking, I fall on my side.

+++++

I wake up in a white room, wearing a white robe, under a white blanket, and restrained to the bed, unable to move. My first thought is, "No shit, the movies have it right." My brain understands the restraints, they think I am crazy and flipped out. The white makes sense, nothing to overstimulate me. It's also a calming color, so I stay under control. If I could move my body, then this would not be needed.

Then I think, isn't this how it all started? I let out a laugh to myself. It seemed funny to me that we can start the whole cycle again. They think the pain meds did not agree with me. No shit. Thank you, Sherlock Holmes, for that keen observation. I see Annie, and she explains to them exactly what happened, what I am experiencing, I am not a threat, and precisely what drugs to give me. She adjusted for me being a man and weighing more. She never said it, but I was thinking the same dose based on what it took for Annie.

Since she seems to know exactly what drugs and dosages to use, they assume she is a doctor and listen to her. By tomorrow I will be fixed. I would have suggested the same drugs to them.

The police thought the girls killed me; it was a CSI team that found me. After fixing my mental balance again, we leave the hospital. Both girls are thrilled with my quick recovery.

Chapter 9 -- Mending Fences

We go out for dinner. Everyone is at a loss for words, it's weird. These two always have something to say.

Annie is the one to save us, "Ok, you two. It happened, it's done, no good will come from fretting over it. We're here. We're happy. We are mostly healthy. We are sane. We've a lot to be thankful for. We're going to enjoy this meal then we're going to go home and fuck each other silly."

Laura's eyes are wide in embarrassment. People around us heard her. That amused me.

I lean over towards Laura and in a soft voice, "You were gangbanged, made into a cum slut, were a public fuck toy, stood outside in the nude, allowed all kinds of sick and perverted things. Hearing Annie say in a restaurant that we are going to fuck each other silly embarrasses you? Don't you find that at least slightly amusing?"

Laura sits up, thinking about my words, then breaks out into a hard laugh. People look at her, but she keeps laughing. She tears up from laughing so hard.

Annie asks with a straight face, "What's so damn funny?" Laura leans over, I hear whispering, then she too bursts out into a hard, gut-busting, laughing fit.

Laura drives home with Annie and me in the back seat of the car. She holds on to me like her life depends on it. A tear or two falls from her eyes, but she tries to hide it. We get home, and I make them sit down before we go upstairs.

I am a bit emotional, "I love both of you a lot. We had a rough last few days, but I think we can all see it proves it's not just lust, it's love. I guess that you will never use cuffs again." I get two nods. "As soon as I get better, we'll use them again. There are millions of ways things can go wrong. If we look for them and know how to be safe, we'll be ok. You are probably thinking, it's not worth using cuffs again. You're wrong, I don't want either of you to ever feel like we can't try something.

"We have to go back and do it right. We'll make more mistakes, but I want to learn from them rather than limit our fun. I don't want to be one of those guys that gets sex once a week because it is Friday. I never want to stop trying things and fulfilling fantasies. We start throwing out handcuffs now, it will be ben-wa balls next, then strap on cocks, dildos, missionary position, oral, eeeeek, I can't go on."

I am now breathing hard and have a full erection, "I want to be spontaneous." I walk to Annie, grab her hand gently with my fingers. I lead her to the kitchen and bend her over the counter.

I am breathing hard, "Um, I didn't think this through very well. Pull your dress up and panties down please."

I pull my shorts down, and Laura helps with my boxers. I step up behind Annie and slam my hard cock into her. Annie let out an "Oooof!" followed by an "Oh Yeah!" and then an "I missed this soooo much!"