My Sister Anastasia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without using my hands, I use my hips, pull back then slam back in. She spreads her legs a bit wider, so I have better access. I slam in and out of her hard. Over and over, I slam my body into her delicate form that I have bent over the counter.

Laura yells out, "Fuck the bitch, make her yours, pump your sperm into her body, breed your dirty sister. Oh my, that's so hot. She loves you fucking her hard, taking what you own, using your sister as a cum receptacle. Harder! Harder!"

I do. The dirty talk, the shouting, the pleasure, the truth, I do love using my sister's body. Annie is panting hard; she is grunting with each of my thrusts. She is working hard to meet my thrusts; she needs this bad. She wants this bad; I try to hold back. I try to resist giving her my baby batter. I want to maximize her pleasure. I am fucking my sister in a very un-ladylike way, but she is very happy and on the verge of a hard orgasm.

In short breaths, I say, "Laura, when I finish. Lick, her, clean, and, to, another, orgasm, please!" She orgasms, clamping her pussy on my cock. That causes my eyes to narrow in vision, and then I release a torrent of cum. My body has tensed, I am stuck deep inside my lovely sister. I stand motionless as six ropes of cum flood her womb.

I finally pull out and sit back in a chair. Laura is ready for me. She gets into position to slurp up the cum that wants to escape. She is lapping up our sex cocktail as it falls out. As she can, she licks Annie's lips for their combined pleasure. Annie is frozen, enjoying the rush and wrecking of her body that the orgasm is inflicting on her. She is more than satisfied. Laura is happy eating pussy again. After Annie recovers from her second orgasm, she cleans off my cock.

They both lead me upstairs to our bedroom. They strip me before I even hit the stairs, I give no resistance. They are both naked before we open the bedroom door.

I am led to the bed and placed in the center. They have some type of wrist brace with a metal ring on it. It fits like a glove but has a very stiff wrap that goes beyond the wrist. It will support my hand and wrist. There is a metal ring on top of the wrist, so a rope or chain can attach. I figured that last part out as they attach a rope. No pain at all and safe, ok, I can live with that. Standard ankle restraints for my legs and I make a lovely X on the bed. They do not tie me tight; I can move if needed. I play it straight, I stay in position, so they will get the full visual effect.

When done, they verify I am comfortable. No kinks, awkward angles, tense muscles, and the wrists feel ok. If at any time I felt any pain in my wrists, they are coming off. They even threaten me, if I lie and don't say anything, my balls will suffer tremendous pain. I agreed 100%, any pain and I will speak up.

Laura climbs between my legs, my cock is pointing straight up. She looks me in the eyes for any discomfort, then when she is satisfied, she mounts my pole.

Laura is grimacing as she slowly descends on my cock, "Fuck, I had forgotten how big this thing is. This is exactly what I need. I have been so horny the last few days I can't see straight. Oh YES! This is so good. Don't go anywhere honey, I am going to be slow and take my time. Oh yeah, sorry, you have to stay here." They both giggle.

Annie has an evil grin on her face, "It's time you get the beating you deserve. You have done horrible, humiliating things to Laura and scared the shit out of me when we lost you. Now it's payback time for the pain you caused me. With each shot, I want you to count them out, or it doesn't count. Do you understand me?"

Seems simple enough, I do have a brain. With Laura riding my cock and on my back, how is she going to beat me? A cane to my chest? Yes, that would hurt.

I replied timidly, "Yes, my love."

Annie fiercely replies, "Nice try, being nice to me won't make it any easier for you." I tried.

She steps up on the bed and then squats down on my chest. Ok, she can just make a fist and hit me in the face. That wouldn't be so fun. I am starting to get a bit nervous. Maybe she has a blade or something and is going to carve shallow lines in me. Oh fuck. She is one devious woman. She leans forward and to the right. Then quickly, she runs her body to the left across my face. Whack! Whack!

I clearly count out, "One. Two." Fuck, what hit me?

She holds her left breast out to the side and then moves her body quickly to the right while letting her breast go. The effect this time is a delayed shot. Whack! Wait. Whack! Fuck, she is beating me up with her breasts!

I count out, "Three and four." This is a cool way to get a black eye. MORE!

She quickly swings back to the left and then back again to the right. The last two hitting the side of my head pretty good.

I continue counting, "Five, six." Pause. "Seven and eight."

I stick out my tongue, and she can see that. She raised herself an inch or so. She swings back to the left again, but this time only her rock-hard nipples graze my face and miss my tongue.

I count, "Nine and ten."

She swings back again, and this time hits my tongue perfectly and lets out a moan. The return swing also hit nipples, and she moaned and falls on top of my body.

I giggle but count out, "Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, and orgasm?"

Her arms go around my back, and she holds me tight. Meanwhile, Laura is going faster and having fun, she is hot and sweaty. Her body is glistening like a car on a cold morning. She is grunting with each downward thrust. It's taking a lot of energy for her; not sure I like this a lot.

With a concerned voice, "Annie, Laura is working too hard for too long, I don't like her stressing her body like that. Maybe you could let her get on hands and knees and rock in and out of me?"

Annie, "Good idea, but you need six more. Quickly she slapped me on the cheeks six times and then gets off."

I quickly count, "Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, and twenty."

Laura is red in the face, but after getting on her hands and knees, the color came back to her face. Annie notices it too and gives me a steamy kiss. Laura has no idea, but she is killing me. As she is thrusting up and down on my cock, her breasts are dragging on my body with her diamond tipped nipples scratching my skin.

Annie stays to the side and gropes Laura's boobs. With the extra attention, she orgasms hard. A scream announces her orgasm and then with a squeak, she collapses on my body. Her eyes close, she is in the throws or a magnificent orgasm. She is limp and unresponsive. However, as she always does, her eyes open first and then came the big smile. She always seems embarrassed to have had such a good time.

My cock is still hard, I have not blown my load. Annie is not one to pass up a good fuck. It wasn't like I am going to stop her. She pushes Laura off my body, and she crawls up to my head and cuddles me. Annie gets on the amusement pole and has her own ride. I have fucked her well not that long ago, so she is not as horny anymore and is willing to enjoy it like Laura tried to do.

Annie has more stamina, she isn't almost four months pregnant like Laura is now. She loves cowgirl, and with so much experience, she had built up the muscles for it. While Laura is distracting me with feeding me a breast and nipples to suck on, Annie is going at it hard. Her hair is flying, she is glistening, her juices are running down her legs and mine to the bed. She is breathing hard and grunting with each down stroke. She is in heaven. I am happy I am ready to blow.

Annie is screaming now, "Almost there. Any minute. Almost there."

Laura is breathing hard; she is close again herself. I can't hold back anymore. I bite down on Laura's nipple as I explode into my sister. Several ropes of cum shoot up into my sister. On feeling my cum shoot into her body, Annie has her orgasm. She stops bouncing and lets herself fall on my cock as it lances up into her belly. From my biting Laura's nipple, she also has a mild orgasm. Nowhere close to her last one but hey, they are all pretty good. Some are just spectacular.

Annie falls forward onto my body. I usually catch her, that just isn't possible this time. It may have been by design. Annie rolls over, she is spent. Laura moves to my cock and cleans it off happily. She then cleans the cum out of Annie. Damn, that was fun, and it's not even dark out yet.

Laura starts a slow massage of my feet. It feels terrific having her hands touching and tickling them. Annie moves up the bed, so I can eat her. No prompting needed on her part, as soon as she is in range, my tongue slips out and laps her pussy. I have not shaved in a while; I move my head to tickle her. She loves my scruffy face. However, my tongue lapping her pink inner lips has a dramatic effect on her breathing. She loves to be eaten.

It seems Laura is better at it than I am, I have heard Annie have fun from both of us, but Laura does it differently and seems to get more out of her. I am at a disadvantage this time; I can't use my hands to rub her little bean. I try a slightly different approach. I slow down and am softer than I usually am. I must, I can't position myself for the leverage I want.

Annie doesn't seem to mind, either way, she loves being eaten. Slower and softer is easier on me, I don't feel my jaw getting tired, I could almost do this all day. Unfortunately for Annie, she can't last all day. She is hyped up, seeing me drawn and quartered to the bed. She is bouncing on me slightly; she can't sit still. She is moaning and whimpering. It's like she is going to cry.

Laura has moved up to my calves. She is taking her time as well. She is massaging my calf muscles good, especially the sides and underneath where it is hard to reach. As she works the muscles, she is kissing my skin as well.

Annie is near her climax, she is leaking a lot of fluid, she is having a hard time staying in position, several times I stop. I push far into her pussy and start to hum. That broke the bank, and she loses control. She slides down my body like a slip-n-slide. No scream or noise of any kind. No movement other than a ripple, I can feel where her body is touching mine.

My restraints are pulling tight, Laura notices and pushes Annie off me. She reaches out and spoons my side. She has a happy contented face and doesn't notice I am here. Eventually her eyes open, she blushes a bit but says nothing. She is weak still but moves down the bed to assist with the massage.

Laura moves up the bed to have her turn. Laura is a bit more talkative, "I have a friend that makes belts and stuff, we got custom hand/wrist restraints so it wouldn't hurt. You have no choice but to relax and no way you can put weight on your wrists. Besides, us being in charge is a lot of fun ... at least for us."

She moves into position, so I can start my work. Like Annie, I go slow and soft. She loves it. I pick a spot and go back and forth a few times, rubbing it softly. Almost immediately, Laura is running juices over me. How does she produce so much liquid? It's not normal, but I love it. I can't get enough.

Annie is continuing the massage and is on the sides of my hips. She skips my cock and balls. I don't like that, but it's expected. Now she is moving up my chest. Rubbing hard on my muscles. Tiny kisses running up my body, tickling me as she works her way up.

Laura could not have cared less. 100% of her attention is on me eating her pussy. She is moaning but seems to be far away. She is looking through me with glazed eyes. She is building up for a nuclear explosion of epic proportions.

Annie has Laura to give her great oral, but neither Annie nor I am in her same class of eating pussy. That means that she doesn't get great oral very often. I don't know if it's her emotional state, me being restrained, or the changes I made, but the stars aligned for a big orgasm. Annie can sense it as well. She stops massaging me, gets behind Laura, and cups her breasts as if weighing them in her hands.

Laura does a five-second countdown, and on zero, she squeezes her nipples hard. Laura screams, "Arghhhhhhhhhhh," goes tipsy and falls to the side. If this weren't a king size bed, she would have fallen to the floor. She is limp and unresponsive. Fainted. Her breathing is very shallow, but her body has taken a beating. It is randomly spasming in different directions. Annie jumps on her body to keep her in place. I have never seen a woman move so much after an orgasm.

Annie smirks at me, "What a way to die, death by orgasm. Tonight, you were like Laura, slow and gentle. I like your way a lot, but she has never had it like this before. I try to emulate what you do since I like it so much. Tonight, you were magical, possessed even."

When Laura stops moving, Annie continues the massage with her sitting on my stomach. She can reach my entire body and arms from her spot. She is taking her time; she wants tonight to last. More likely, she wants me to recover for two more orgasms.

When Laura came around, she had a massive smile on her face. She moves to me, gives me a deep passionate kiss.

Laura is still out of breath as she says, "That was the best for me. Easily my #1 ever. It was magical. I'm an emotional car wreck with all the changes in my life since meeting you two. That one orgasm reset my life, and I'm happy once again. Thank you!"

Annie gets a quarter off the nightstand and shows it to me.

Annie is happy, "We figure you can get it up two more times. We want to give you oral and anal. We can't decide who gets to do what, so fate will decide. I'm heads, Laura's tails. The coin decides who does oral first." She flips the coin up in the air, and it lands on the bed. "Tails."

Laura is on my right side; my cock is already hard as steel. There is no need to rub and make it harder. She takes a page from my playbook. She starts bobbing slowly on my cock, her tongue is rubbing the bottom and sides of my cock. She uses lots of saliva; I am well lubricated. Almost no hands, mostly long up and down motion with some twisting but not much.

Annie handles my balls in her hands gently and lovingly like she is holding a newborn kitten. She pets them gently and uses her fingers to move the balls around. Slowly, she starts sucking my scrotum into her warm wet mouth. Again, she is very gentle, she knows they are sensitive.

Laura is moving faster and using suction to get me off, it's working. Her eyes are looking at me, trying to read me. I am a like a book with big letters. I am breathing hard. When I break eye contact, I am moments away from eruption. She adds her hands in a twisting motion. That did me in, I lose eye contact and my head arches back, toes curl, muscles tense, and my warm balls shoot their load. Laura is holding my head at the entrance of her mouth to catch as much as she can.

She easily catches the load and swallows between my shots. That is a talent most can't do, but then most don't have the experience she does. Annie wants to help, but Laura won't let go. I guess she wants to get me hard again for Annie. She goes back to long bobs on my cock. There is no rush, three releases are good for me. A fourth will take a while. While waiting, Annie gets the lube. She is now on her back with her legs up and over her head. She wipes lube on her brown eye and then sticks two fingers in her ass to warm up. She relaxes and uses both hands to pull her hole wide and then holds it that way.

Between watching our show and Laura sucking on my cock, it isn't long before she declares me ready. Laura takes some lube and applies a liberal amount to my cock, then she makes sure everything is ready.

Annie taps her on the shoulder and is facing me as she backs up on my cock. Laura points my shaft into Annie's little brown hole. She still has her hands holding Annie's ass open enough to allow my cock to easily slide in. That is different. She let go as I slide in and put her hands on my chest. In one long stroke, she slides me all the way in. She screams as she does it. I would have gone slower. Once in, she has a goofy smile on her face, for some reason, she did that on purpose. Probably a bet with Laura.

Laura is annoyed, "You skank, you took all that meat at one time. That must have hurt like hell."

"Oh, it did, it hurt like hell," replied a giggling Annie, "but it was worth it to have you as a sex slave for a whole day again. I don't want any complaining though; you knew I would do it in a heartbeat. You want to be a slave. You like being abused."

Laura never denied it, she loves being a slut and fuck toy. More likely, she just loves sex with us, but it will create a lovely backdrop for a day. Meanwhile, Annie is slowly sliding up and down my cock. Annie is having a wonderful time. She is breathing hard and enjoying the long slide on my cock. She is doing most of it by moving her hips, but that doesn't quite do it all, her body must rock a bit to get the full length, and she wants the whole thing.

She starts to speed up after a nice long time, which means she is building to her climax. I am starting to get sore wrists.

Timidly I asked Laura, "Laura, I need either my arms unbound or at least relaxed, so my wrists can lay on the bed. It's starting to get uncomfortable."

In a matter of a few seconds, she releases both wrists.

Ahhhhh, that felt better, "Thank you. That feels so much better."

She points at my legs. It would have been nice to be free, but I didn't want to give in, so I shake my head no. She smiles. I lay my arms straight out, so it looks like they are still bound, but they are resting on the bed. This way, they still see the effect of me being tied up. They both seem to get off on it, and I don't want to ruin the illusion.

Annie had a nice pace going, her eyes close. She will go off soon, I sure am ready. The load will be small, but the feeling she is giving me with her tight sphincter is out of this world. This is one area where Annie and Laura are even, they are both tight and just as fun.

Laura decides to help Annie along. She uses her fingers to rub Annie's clit. Annie's eyes pop out of her head. No longer closed, they are bulging. We are waiting for the imminent explosion. I am not disappointed. She slowly sinks down on my cock as her orgasm takes her away. As she slides down, her scream gets louder. Together, the sight, sounds, and the smell toss me into oblivion, and I too climax with several powerful ropes of cum coiling in her inner bowels.

When done, we are both spent. Laura cracks me up.

Laura in an excited voice, "I have done some crazy shit with you two, things I would never have thought possible, but that is one load I'm not going to retrieve."

It took a lot of effort to reply, "So you mean that if some white globs of manly sperm just happen to start trickling out and running through her heavenly juices, you could resist that meal?"

Laura says confidently, "I would be a willing slave for a month to anyone that did that. That is nasty." She shivered as if she is near freezing. Clearly, this did gross her out.

I thought about the first time I ate Annie out and the fantastic look she had on her face. I get up and move so I can lap up my own cum from Annie's ass. Yes, it was salty, and it wasn't one of my prouder moments. However, the look of two astonished women made it an amazing experience.

Annie, "I agreed with Laura, only a sick, and twisted individual would do what you just did. I guess I will be a slave for the month that Laura is as well with one exception. Only your cock goes in my vagina."

I can't wait to tell you the story of that month.

The end.