My Sister and her Cheerleader Friends Ch. 08

Story Info
Olivia and her mum are forced to have sex.
7.5k words
4.32
15.2k
18
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight

The girls all smiled and some even found the energy to high-five each other.

Olivia wandered over to help Ellie from where she sat, breathing heavily on the practice mat. "That was brutal but I agree with the coach. We were on fire. I couldn't believe how you flew today."

Ellie accepted Olivia's hand and climbed to her feet.

"Your tumbling was pretty sensational too Liv" she smiled in return.

Simone wandered past, her round firm breasts straining to burst through her small white top. She had let her blonde hair loose from the tight ponytail she had been wearing and her hair hung about her shoulders. She gave each of the girls a congratulatory pat on the back before adding,

"Awesome Ellie but try not to let anything distract you!" she warned, turning to look to the top of the office stairs. Ellie turned towards the metal stairs and noted that Melissa was still standing there. She had watched the whole session and, when she saw Ellie look up, she smiled and waved.

Olivia and Simone shared a questioning look and Ellie used the distraction to give Melissa a signal to go back into her office. Melissa puckered her lips into a brief little kiss and then reluctantly went back into her room.

"That was weird?!" Olivia stated, looking up after her.

"I know right! I've never seen her without a scowl. She almost looked kind of pretty." Simone added.

There was an uncomfortable pause and the girls looked again at Ellie.

"Definitely weird...," Ellie stammered, feeling her face going red under the scrutiny of her friend's gaze, "Anyway, aren't we going to your place for dinner Liv?"

"Yes, we are! See ya Sim." Liv hugged Simone, snatched up her bag and hooked her arm around Ellie's to pull her along toward the Gym exit.

The girls said a few more goodbyes to Libby and Lucy on their way to the door before pushing it open. They were greeted with a blast of cold wind.

The girls huddled together for protection against the elements. Olivia's ravishing mother stood only a few meters away, a full-length white coat wrapped around her hourglass frame, her raven black hair blowing in the wind. She stood before the same Cadillac as Ellie had travelled in with Olivia many times in the past.

As they approached Frankie moved from behind the car to open the back door for them. She realised she hadn't seen Liv's old driver Frankie in weeks.

Ellie pulled up and let go of Olivia.

"Oh shit! I forgot my school bag. I'll be back in a minute."

She turned to race back.

"Wait. Give me your Cheer Bag" Olivia urged, taking Ellie's bag from off her shoulder, "Hurry up! Mum doesn't like waiting."

Ellie raced back inside and searched around the locker area until she found her school bag. It was tucked behind someone's top they'd left behind. She scooped it up and went to leave but then remembered how cold it was outside, so she stopped and took out her jacket and put it on. She then zipped her bag back up and raced back out into the wind.

The Black Cadillac was already leaving! Ellie chased after it waving her hands and yelling out for them to wait, confused they would go without her. The car paused when it reached the end of the carpark and Ellie was able to race closer.

Olivia was looking out the back window, a terrified expression masked her features. She waved her arms and seemed to be crying out for help. Ellie raced forward but then the car broke out into the traffic and, just like that, her friend was gone. Lost in a weaving sea of cars.

Ellie stood in the middle of the carpark in complete shock and confusion for what must have been minutes. The wind whistled about her bare legs and her nose began to run as she tried to make sense of what just happened. It wasn't until a horn tooted her from behind that she finally broke out of her fear-clouded introspection.

She turned, her eyes blurry from tears. She hadn't even realised that she had been crying.

Libby had stepped out of her car, the engine still running.

"Are you ok El?"

Libby approached carefully as if she had just found a startled, hurt animal.

"I...Olivia...something is wrong. I was meant to go to Liv's house with her but the car left without me," the words began to tumble out.

"Maybe they just..." Libby started, reaching a reassuring hand out to touch her shoulder but Ellie shrugged it off.

"No, Libby! Olivia is in trouble! I saw her face. She was terrified. She tried to cry out to me for help. She needs help. We need to help. How can we help!!!" Ellie implored, grabbing Libby with two hands and staring into her eyes with desperation.

Libby stood silent for a moment digesting the information while she absentmindedly played with her long plait.

"Maybe we call someone?"

"Yes! I'll call my Dad," she exclaimed, slinging her bag from her shoulder and already searching through it.

She stopped abruptly and a look of dismay took over from one of hope she had had only a second before.

"No, no, no!"

"What's wrong?" Libby asked

"My phone! I left my phone in my Cheer Bag that Olivia took with her!"

Both the girl's shoulders slumped and Ellie put her face in her hands.

Suddenly, Libby sparked up.

"I've got my phone though. We can use Snapchat to track Liv's phone!!!"

Libby fished out her phone from her bag and the girls frantically fumbled through the screens until they found what they had been looking for.

"There she is! Going through Greensborough. Come on!"

Both the girls leapt into Libby's green mini and took off. Ellie clutched Libby's phone like it was a life raft, her eyes glued to the map on the screen as she tracked Olivia's movements.

"Should we call the police?!" Libby implored while switching lanes on the bypass.

"No. Liv said never to involve the police when it came to her family"

Libby raised an eyebrow but didn't question the comment further.

"I'm going to message Daddy though! Is that ok?"

Libby nodded, turning off the Bypass and heading north.

"I'll tell him to find me using Snapchat too but I don't think he's great with these sort of things"

Libby nodded and Ellie quickly sent Jarrod a message and a small list of instructions. Hopefully, he made sense of it but Ellie didn't hold out much hope.

The trail led them past the lush hilly outskirts of the city and into the forest-blanketed mountains. In the darkness of the early hours of the morning, the phone signal cut out.

The girls were bouncing up a dirt road by this stage with only the star-spotted sky and ghost gums for company. It was difficult to see beyond the illumination of the headlights and Ellie began to fear they were going to drive off the side of the mountain, never to be heard from again. She was just giving up hope of finding her friend when they saw the Cadillac.

"There! Over there! See it?! That's the car she was in. Pull up here."

Libby pulled the car to the side of the road and the girls quietly crept out. Ellie found a fallen branch next to the road and held it before her in two hands like a sword. Libby snuck behind her.

They neared the car. It was pitch black inside but the car boot was wide open, shining a small amount of light out. The girls started searching there. Inside was almost completely empty except for some rope, tape and...was that blood?! Ellie pointed her stick at the red stains and Libby's eyes widened further.

The girls crouched down again and crept around the side of the vehicle. Anyone could be lurking inside, ready to pounce. Ellie and Libby shuffled over to the nearest window and slowly rose to peer inside.

Nothing. No one was there. Both girls let out a little sigh of relief. But where was Liv?!

Ellie scanned the back seat for clues and saw her bag stuffed halfway beneath the driver's seat.

"I hear something," Libby whispered in her ear, "Voices. Over there." She pointed into the forest, where the road ended.

The girls crept through the tree ferns and underbrush, along a thin trail towards the sounds. Ellie found the going tough with the branch in hand so reluctantly left it on the trail before moving into the undergrowth. The girl's progress was agonisingly slow as they were at pains not to step on any fallen twigs or dried fern leaves that could give them away.

The trail ended in a small clearing with an old picnic table and a blazing wood fire that filled the area with dancing shadows. Beyond the clearing was a small precipice and lookout. A broken fence left nothing between the viewer and the thousand-foot drop beyond. With the help of the faint light of the moon and stars above, Ellie and Libby could just make out the dark silhouettes of the distant mounts. The thing that drew their attention immediately though, was a man, pointing a gun at two figures. One had to be Olivia.

Ellie led Libby off the trail and further into the thick shrub. Ellie carefully inched her way around the perimeter of the firelight, stepping around and over twigs and brittle bark that could disastrously herald their arrival. Eventually, they found a place to hide, sandwiched between two tree ferns. The fronds curved low over them to shield them further.

They were close now. Only meters away from the man and his captives. Ellie recognised the man now. It was Frankie; the family's driver. He had gone missing recently and another driver had started to drive Olivia and her home from school most afternoons. Ellie had asked about Frankie but Liv had been pretty tight-lipped about where he had gone.

Well, he was back and he was not happy. On the other side of the fire, standing on a small patch of lush grass, were Olivia and her mum. The two of them had their hands behind their backs and mouths taped. Ellie moved her gaze down their ankles and saw that these were tied together too.

"I've been your driver for years," Frankie spat, pacing slowly in front of them while, periodically, waving his gun in their direction. Ellie saw clutched in his other hand was a large hunting knife. The pacing was obviously causing him pain and he kept grimacing and then furiously stared at them as if challenging them to smile or mention his discomfort.

"Years!"

He stopped in front of Olivia's mum holding the knife up under her chin while leaning forward.

"Nikki, Nikki, Nikki! Can I call you Nikki?" Frankie mocked, his smiling face only centimetres from hers. Nikki tried to say something, her eyes speaking volumes of her fury, but the tape muffled her words.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you but I'll go on shall I!?"

Frankie removed the knife and stepped back to survey the captives.

"You see Nikki, your husband took something very valuable to me so I intend to return the favour."

He wandered over to stand in front of Olivia. He stared into her terrified amber eyes while continuing,

"I know what Hammer values," he stated, running the flat of the knife blade up one of Olivia's cheeks. Nikki cried out and pleaded in alarm drawing Frankie's attention and earning her a cold smile.

"Yes, I know what the 'All-powerful Hammer's' weakness is," he moved away from Olivia and Ellie let out a silent breath she didn't even know she had been holding.

Frankie sauntered over to Nikki once again, spinning the gun about his finger playfully.

"But I have a confession Mrs Fanitio," he announced in a loud whisper, "I've always wanted to fuck you!" he pulled back and feigned a shocked expression.

"Shocking I know but look at you!" he moved closer to punctuate his assertions, "your sultry almond eyes, long curvy raven hair, full red lips and those breasts," he slowly parted her white jacket to reveal her tight dress with its low neckline, "These breasts have caused me to explode in my hand more times than I could count."

He ran a finger gently across her soft, silken skin and down the length of her cleavage.

"I've wanted to hold them, kiss them, fuck them, lose myself in them, so many times, but I've never really seen them. I feel it's time I change that!"

Frankie brought the knife up to the dress fabric at the base of Nikki's dress and sliced it down. The material parted and Frankie ripped it open further, revealing her wonderfully full breasts, supported by a white lacy bra. Nikki gasped and struggled at her bonds, her eyes round as saucers.

"Oh Wow! I mean, Nikki. They are impressive but they're still hidden now aren't they?!"

He placed the knife's edge beneath the intersection of the cups and cut through the fabric and wire easily.

And there they were.

Even from where Ellie watched from she could help but be impressed and she heard Libby softly gasp in appreciation too.

Nikki's breasts were incredible. Large and full, with only the hint of sag. They looked soft and inviting, and Franke dropped both weapons at his feet in seconds to cup each glorious orb in his hands. Ellie thought his hands looked dwarfed by their size as he kneaded at them like dough.

"They are everything I dreamed they would be Nikki!" he exclaimed lustfully, before licking at one of her nipples and then taking the whole areola into his mouth.

Nikki squirmed and fought in her bonds, trying to dislodge him while cursing him through her taped mouth.

Frankie swept up the knife again from the ground and placed it threateningly against her inner thigh, this time drawing blood. Ellie saw Nikki freeze.

"Be careful Nikki. I'm being nice at the moment. Play along or I will get angry. Do we understand each other?"

Nikki slowly nodded her head.

"Good, now where was I, oh yes, I was..."

Frankie dropped the blade again and resumed feasting on Nikki's epic orbs.

Ellie could hear Frankie's slurps and sucks from her hiding place only meters away. Maybe she could leap out with Libby and attack him while he was distracted. She studied the gun and knife that sat in the grass at Frankie's feet. Maybe she could grab the gun and shoot him? Ellie began to slowly rise but Libby placed a hand on her shoulder and shook her head, fear clearly visible in her aqua-green eyes.

Frankie finally lifted his saturated face from Nikki's breasts.

"So good but I want more Nikki. Much more."

He reached for his knife again and held it before her face in a silent warning before he started to cut.

Nikki's dress and full-length white coat were soon bundled around her ankles, revealing white lacy panties and thigh-high ivory stockings. Frankie walked around her to savour her hourglass form from every angle.

"You are simply beautiful, Nikki. I mean it too Nikki. I have always fantasised about what you would look like beneath all those figure-hugging, expensive dresses you paraded around in and my imagination did not do you justice."

Frankie suddenly snatched up the gun and pointed it at Olivia whom Ellie hadn't realised had been slowly inching closer to Frankie.

"That wouldn't be very clever, Gorgeous. Especially if my aim is bad." Frankie warned, pointing the gun first at her but then shifting it to point at her mum. Nikki's face went white and Olivia looked over at her and then back at Frankie. Frankie tilted his head questioningly and raised his eyebrow. Olivia desperately shook her head and, with her ankles still tied, hopped back and promptly fell over onto the grass as he feet became tangled.

Frankie chuckled and placed the gun down again and turned his attention back to the scantily clad beauty before him.

Frankie ran the back of one of his hands across Nikki's taut stomach and then back up to squeeze one of her breasts. He moved around behind her and squeezed her rounded bottom cheeks.

"You are still far too dressed for my liking Nikki," and he hooked a thumb under the elastic of her panties and slid them down her legs.

"Much better!"

Frankie stepped back to admire Nikki's naked ass.

"How do you do it Nikki! How can you stay so perky and firm."

He reached down to grasp each of her ass cheeks and roughly squeezed.

"So good." Ellie heard him murmur to himself.

Frankie then stepped around in front of her and dropped down to his knees so he was almost eye-to-eye with her womanhood. Ellie could see Nikki's hairless labia lips and the black little landing strip above them. Frankie seemed transfixed, staring at them and Nikki shifted uncomfortably where she stood. Frankie looked up to catch her eyes but smirked when she quickly averted her gaze. He dropped the knife, reached around her to gasp her bottom cheeks and then leaned forward to kiss her hairless lips.

Nikki was startled and tried to move aside but Frankie held her firm. Ellie watched as he began lapping at her pussy, darting his tongue in and out. Nikki's knees began to wobble, her eyes closed and her head involuntarily tilted back.

Ellie pulled her attention away from the scene playing out before her and to her best friend. Olivia wasn't watching Frankie but seemed at war with herself. Her eyes darted everywhere; scanning the bush, looking at the weapons and then back to what Frankie was doing. She seemed to look on lustfully for a time, then remembering herself, she'd look sidewards towards the fire and then resume looking anywhere but where Ellie could tell she really desired to look.

Ellie felt Libby stir at her side and she turned back toward Nikki and Frankie. Nikki was now on her back, legs spread, with Frankie feasting between them. His head bopped up and down, his tongue darting in and out between her lips while the thumb of his right hand circled her clitoris. Nikki had obviously been fighting her body, resisting the pleasure her capture was eliciting within her, but the damn wall had broken.

Nikki's back arched and, despite being muffled, her moans were increasing in volume. Frankie was using his left hand to thrust his fingers in and out of her while simultaneously using his tongue. Ellie watched as he reached his left hand into his pocket to retrieve something. She thought at first it was to take out another type of weapon but instead, it was his phone.

Frankie paused for a moment, worked through his screen and then started filming himself.

Ellie watched him smirk at the phone and triumphantly say, "Here's a lesson on how to get your woman off you Old Fuck!"

He then held the phone close enough to film him beginning to pleasure Nikki once more. He shifted the phone so it scanned Nikki's body as she began to buck, her breasts bouncing and shifting with each quiver and gasp. Her writhing increased and her muffled moaning became squeals of pleasure.

Ellie could tell she was close. It was the perfect time to come up behind him while he was prone and distracted. She turned to Libby and gave her a nod of which Libby reluctantly returned. Ellie slowly began to rise, ready to rush forward, grab one of the fallen weapons and save her best friend and end this asshole.

Suddenly, Frank stood up and turned.

"But where's my manners, Hammer?!" Frankie apologised to the phone while wiping the juices from his mouth with another evil smirk, "I'm keeping your wife all to myself!"

He turned the camera away from himself and towards Olivia, "I need to share!"

Nikki lay gasping through her gagged mouth upon the grass, her hands still tied behind her and her ankles tapped together as well. Frankie turned back to Nikki with a smug grin before he reached down to snatch up his weapons and walked purposefully towards Olivia. Ellie softly gasped. Frankie stopped and turned a cautious eye to the foliage and where the girls were hiding.

Thump!

Frankie span back around towards where Olivia has fallen, madly trying to escape her bonds.

"Oh no you don't little girl!" he chuckled, lifting her to her feet, "You wouldn't want me to hurt your mum here, now would you?"

Olivia stood resolute, flickering her eyes towards where the two girls were hiding when Frankie shifted his gaze to Nikki briefly, who was now sitting up.

Frankie squirmed abruptly again in pain, "Fuck! This hurts Nikki - What your husband did to me!"