My Sister and her Cheerleader Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I desperately want to end you right here, right now…..”Jarrod spat into his face.

“But, I won’t.”

Jarrod hurled Frankie to the ground in a heap.
“Others deserve that privilege after you share what you know.”

Ellie dropped the gun in her hand that had dropped to her side and ran to Jarrod. He turned and swept her up into his arms as she buried her head into his chest and wept.
“I thought I lost you Little Possum” he declared, stroking her hair.
They stood lost in this embrace for what must have been minutes but for Ellie seemed like only heavenly seconds before a shot rang out, causing them to break off in shock.

“You mighten be able to kill him but I can!”

Nikki stood above the still form of Frankie, gun in hand. She was still naked, like a Celtic Warrior Queen, dirt and now blood splatting her otherwise flawless body. Ellie watched as Nikki looked up at Jarrod as if challenging him to condemn her actions but he just returned her gaze without emotion. She turned back to Frankie, and snarling, emptied the rest of the gun into his face and spat on him with contempt. Ellie looked on with shock and fear. Nikki then stood there in silence, dropped the gun and began to weep. Olivia was quickly by her side, comforting her.

In the aftermath, Jarrod hurled the body from the lookout and stripped off his jacket and top to give to the naked women. Ellie and Libby gave their Cheerleading skirts to the ladies too. Jarrod encouraged the girls to come and seek refuge at his home until Hammer could be contacted on his trip overseas. Their home would not be safe with Jimmy there. Jarrod wasn’t sure whether to leave the car there, dump it somewhere or take it back to his home to hide in the garage until Hammer returned. In the end, he decided to bring it home and let Ellie drive his car back while Libby drove the other girls back.

Nikki kept Frankie’s phone and sent Jarrod the videos of what had occurred and Jimmy’s recorded message for safekeeping.

Despite all that had occurred, all the horror, Ellie couldn’t help but turn her attention to tomorrow. It was Friday and she had a meeting with Greg, the Masked Maiden’s pimp at 5pm. She wondered again if she should just tell Jarrod that Greg was blackmailing her but after saving her friend and her life, she couldn’t bare to see the disappointment in his eyes if he found out what she’d been doing. To avoid that, she would do anything. Even if this ‘little job’ for Greg was as bad as she feared….