My Sister and her Cheerleader Friends Ch. 10

Story Info
Disguised, Ellie sucks her dads cock in a game.
7.2k words
4.36
22.9k
20
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten

The Night-black Cadillac grumbled along the Freeway, cutting through the rain and puddles on the road. Jarrod sat in the passenger seat feeling nervous. It was a strange sensation and one he had experienced more in the last week than he could remember previously. Dids had ACDCs 'Dirty Deeds' playing on his stereo and refused to change it to the frustration of Breaks in the back seat.

They turned off the Freeway and cruised through the industrial area and finally up to the Clubhouse gates. Unlike, the last time he had visited, the place was humming with activity and noise.

Did's spoke into the intercom and the gates immediately began to roll back. The yard was filled with bikes and people, laughing and drinking. Did's rolled through the mass who parted for the old Chevy like water, though more than a few unfamiliar faces stared at Jarrod in the passenger seat as they went past.

Dids pulled up out the back of the clubhouse and parked. A group of older members appeared outside the car and Jarrod was quickly inundated with back slaps, handshakes and light ribbing about his increased size. Jarrod felt his nerves wash away with the welcome and he was soon being introduced to the newer members of the Riders, most of who seemed weary but happy enough to see him.

Breaks, appeared to be the friendlier of his two close mates, to the newer troupe and their obvious apprehension quickly disappeared with his lead. Breaks lead Jarrod into the clubhouse and it didn't look much better than when he last was in it...actually much worst without Ava about it. The bar was stacked though and the place bustling with members.

As he followed Breaks, Jarrod greeted all the older members warmly and introduced to those he didn't. Did's brought him over a bourbon as he shared a laugh with a few old mates.

Breaks pulled him away to move towards the couches and the huge TV that was showing the pregame entertainment. Jarrod instantly noted the group of Maori bikies sizing him up while they sat on the couches and tables around the main longue. They certainly looked battle-hardened with facial tattoos, scars and massive girths. They were all big boys and didn't seem the least bit pleased to see him.

"Eddie, this is Jarrod. Jarrod, this is Eddie."

Jarrod turned his attention to the man sitting centrally on the couch. Yes, this was definitely Eddie. He had a shaved head except for the short black Mohawk he had thrusting from his scalp. He did not wear a top to ensure everyone saw his muscular, tattooed torso. He was big, at least six three, but he was still dwarfed by Jarrod; they all were. Eddie's looked up at Jarrod and he was sure he saw a flicker of shock in his eyes before he regained his composure and stood to take Jarrod's hand. Eddie looked about himself, as if to remind himself that he had strong support, before turning back to Jarrod with a sinister, cocky grin and squeezed his grip. Jarrod squeezed harder and Eddie's tried hard to hid his obvious pain and he pulled his hand away, frowning.

"'The Butcher of Baronia' nice to have you home." Eddie smiled, his missing teeth made Jarrod think carnival stall. The Gang Leader made a show of looking at the top of Jarrod head, "I thought you'd have a halo or horns up there the way half the fuckers around here tell the story!"

The Haka's around him all chuckled and Eddie, slapped Jarrod on the arm. "You are a big fucker though, that much is true. I saw that video. Impressive, don't you think boys, impressive!" he said looking around his group who all nodded and murmured in affirmation.

"So how much did you pay them?"

"What?!" Jarrod frowned down at him.

Eddie moved back to sit on the couch, "They were obvious actors surely. No one fights that badly on purpose!" he chuckled. Jarrod's frown deepened. "Next time, find someone who actually knows how to throw a punch!" The Haka's all laughed darkly.

Breaks forced a laugh and squeezed Jarrod's shoulder "He's only pulling your leg Big Fella. It's that right Eddie?!"

"If you say so Breaks but anyway, come and sit down 'Butcher'."

He shooed one of his group off the couch to make way and snatched up a beer.

Jarrod paused, still fucking annoyed, but then reluctantly took a breath and sat down. The couch creaking under his weight.

"So, Breaks here said you like your 'Bloods'. Is, that right?" Jarrod nodded. "I'm a Pies man myself though Ruddy is a fucking legend I'll give you that. Some of these blokes knew his old man. He's a Sheepfucker too. Hey Dory, drinks over here!" Eddie yelled the last to the bartender before continuing.

"I respect what you did for this Gang, man, back in the day. Going to prison revenging Hog will never be forgotten. Cheers" Eddie lifted his bottle and everyone around him did likewise. He stood then and yelled out -- "Welcome back Butcher!". The whole clubhouse repeated the shout in a loud chorus and Jarrod stood and raised his own glass to thank them before both sat down the conversations around the room continued.

Jarrod felt uncomfortable sitting on the couch with this man after learning the way he treated Ava plus Hammer's strong suspicions of his betrayal. Having another scan of the room he realised he just plain hated to see what Eddie had allowed happening to this gang. He had grown up here. Seen it when it had ten times as many members. It had been more than just a bikkie gang; it had been a refugee for so many. A place where you knew you mattered. It had been the only reason he was still alive today. Hog, the old club president, had effectively raised him and tempered the out-of-control beast he was becoming as a teen. When Hog was executed, Jarrod snapped. He had almost killed every last member of that gang, half with his own hands...but it hadn't brought back Hog, it hadn't protected his family.

"Who'd thinks they know who's going to win this one?" Eddie asked, nodding towards the TV. Jarrod looked up; Saints v Demons. "Saints," he stated.

"I'm going for the Demons myself. What about you two?" Eddie replied immediately.

Sitting in the armchairs to either side of the couch were the largest of the heavy-set Mauri group. One had a long beard and blue signet, the other a big leather jackets and great afro of hair. "Yep, Demons for sure!"

The game started and a crowd of noisy supporters gathered around to watch. Eddie leaned over to be heard above the racket, "Breaks said you were keen to give me your support. I'm glad to hear that."

"This club has always been my rock. I'll do anything to see it prosper," Jarrod responded while watching the game.

"The club hey. I'm taking this club in a new direction. I think you could help me make the club bigger than it ever was. I just need your loyalty."

"What's the new direction?" Jarrod asked pouring himself another drink.

Eddie gave him a bemused look, "I'll tell you once I know you've got my back."

Jarrod downed the drink, "That's just it, mate. I've heard some ordinary things from some people about this 'new direction' so I'm keen to ask some questions before jumping head first into anything."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! You've been back five minutes and you're already telling me what to do! I'm the Club President here 'Butcher', you'll do as I say or you can just fuck off. How's that for answering your fucking questions"

Jarrod bit his tongue and downed the rest of the bottle, signalling the bartender for another. The bartender weaved his way through the throng and brought over more drinks for Eddie and his crew. He also left two bottles of Bourbon on the well-worn coffee table.

"The last bartender had a far better set of tits. She was fucking gorgeous. I hear you dropped by and spoke to her, then she disappeared. Know why that would be?" Eddie asked looking directly at Jarrod, his eyes narrowed.

Jarrod turned to face him, "The Ava I knew would only leave if she felt like she was in danger. Any reason why she may have felt that way Ed?"

Eddie was seething, "Fucking Breaks!" was all he said and then abruptly stood up and pushed his way through the crowd. Jarrod saw his make a v-line for Breaks and saw Eddie angrily discussing something with him. Breaks looked like he was trying to calm him down by Eddie only seemed to be getting angrier, gesturing towards where Jarrod was sitting.

The crowd roared when a goal was kicked after the siren for quarter time and then all stood up, obscuring Jarrod's view for a moment. Abruptly music started playing and through the door came a slimy looking skinny weasel wearing a grey suit. He had greasy, slicked back hair and his smile looked almost predatory. With a voice, accustomed to being heard over crowds, he signalled for quiet and amazingly, all the bikkies did just that. In fact, all of clubhouse seemed very pleased he was here and wore huge excited smiles.

The footy was turned on mute and the Greasy man spoke over the pumping music, "Yes guys, it's what you've all been waiting for...it's the Masked Maidens!!!" The clubhouse erupted in cheers and wolf whistles as a parade of breath-taking beauties filed in, all wearing leather cat-suits and colourful masks. Jarrod couldn't help but smile too, Eddie a distant worry.

It really was like a Lolly Shop, one delicious girl after another parading through the clubhouse, all of different shapes, sizes, nationalities and assets. All of them incredibly attractive as they walked through the crowd. Jarrod noted how the cat-suits left little to the imagination and the strategically positioned zippers. Fuck he loved the Masked Maidens. The club would frequently ask them to come and entertain them during special occasions in the past. He was glad to see not everything had changed around here.

The Greasy Man seemed to appear from nowhere and was now standing on the bar.

"Time for some dancing girls. Gentlemen, sit down and enjoy and remember - no touching...yet!" he finished the last part with a grin and the bikkies all found a seat or spot to stand as the lights were dimmed and the music pumped up.

Jarrod relaxed back into the couch and a nice little Latino girl with a white bejewelled mask positioned herself in front of him. She had her front zipper half way down and her honey coloured cleavage was very enticing as she leaned forward. She smiled sweetly and her eyes seemed to glow with a warm hazelnut colour. His eyes flickered to her ample breasts which threatened to spill out as he moved a hand up along his thigh.

She moved in slowly as if to kiss him then just before her lips touched his she veered off and kissed his cheek instead. She then leaned forward and whispered in his ear over the sound of the music, "I'm Sofia and I know who you are!" she purred. "That's why I rushed straight to you."

Sofia spun around and stood up. She then slowly leaned forward, doubling herself over so her hair brushed the ground, pulling the leather taunt over her delicious little ass cheeks. Jarrod had to grit his teeth to stop himself from reaching over and grabbing her right then and there. She swayed her hips slightly looking back at him with a cheeky little smile before, thrusting her ass back and forth.

Sofia reached back and guided his legs open then lowered her perfect ass back upon his crutch. He groaned in appreciation. She then leaned back further, pressing her back up against his chest and draping her arms around the back of his neck. Sofia then found his hands and placed them on her hips softly began to grind her ass into his already hardening member.

She leaned her head back against his chest, "Oh that feels good doesn't it. You're just hard everywhere aren't you." Sofia reached under her ass and gave him a little squeeze. "I can only imagine how good this would feel inside me." Jarrod was straining his pants now. This cock desperate to be free to fuck this little tease.

Sofia reached back to find his hands and lay them on her thighs with her hands guiding him. His hands looked huge compared to hers, but as she guided him slowly up her legs and taunt stomach, he was completely lost in the sensation of her touch. She moved his hands higher until they rested on her full breasts and he kneaded them through the leather suit. She continued to wiggle her bottom and the whole experience was an overload for him.

Jarrod felt her reach for one of his hands and gentle moved it away from her top before guiding it beneath the leather and onto the naked breast beneath. Jarrod was sure if it was prolonged teasing or Sofia herself, but the touch of her soft orb was incredible. He found her nipple and played with it.

She arched her back and he took the initiative to use his other hand to unzip her fully, exposing both her breasts and allowing his to grasp both. She reached under him again and slid her fingers beneath his pants. She probed further, beneath his underwear and to the base of his already hardened cock.

Jarrod moved his hand down between her legs and she made not move to stop him, in fact she parted her legs further. That was all the invitation he needed. He cupped her pussy and could cleanly feel the outline of her labia lips beneath the leather. He began to rub her through her clothing, while he felt her search in his pants succeed; her hand now grasping his cock while the other lay draped across his chest. His free hands moved from breast to breast, grabbing and kneading the beautiful orbs. By this time, he was well aware of a small audience forming, enjoying the show. He stopped rubbing her and moved the hand underneath her ass to find the zipper. She almost had him free. Nothing was going to stop him fucking Sofia. He was going to bend her over and, "Whoa, whoa, Big Fella."

It was the Greasy Man, "I'm guessing rules don't apply to you!" He said with a raised eyebrow. He pulled Sofia off Jarrod, gave her a scolding glare and signalled her to move away quickly. Jarrod wasn't happy and tried to readjust himself while sitting back up. A few of the spectators looked equally miffed.

The Greasy Man spoke briefly to one of the Maori bikkies that was close at hand and passed him what looked like a wad of red and green tickets. Jarrod saw the bikkie turn around and give directions to some of this around him, handing them the tickets. They began to pass these out. The Greasy Man gave Jarrod a green ticket, "Enjoy!" he smiled, though his eyes remained cold.

Once the tickets had been handed out, the Greasy Man stood up on a chair and signalled the music to stop. The other girls immediately stopped dancing and the seated men reluctantly looked away from them to him.

"Well, I hope you liked your entrée. Now it's time for the main course. A circle of chairs has been moved together in the back room. If you have a red ticket, I'm sorry you've a spectator tonight. If you have a green, please find a chair." He made a sweeping signalled towards the backroom and then waited behind to talk with his girls.

Jarrod snatched up his Bourbon bottle and followed the others to the back room. He noted Eddie standing to the rear with his two Maori Lieutenants flanking him.

"This is your seat tonight, Jarrod." Breaks said with a wink, patting a high-backed chair. Jarrod smiled back and took his seat. He noticed almost every one of the green ticket holders that were sitting was the newer members and all the ex-Haka members (other than Eddie's two Lieutenants) were seated.

Despite the obvious favouritism, Jarrod was looking forward to this after Sofia's teasing. He had a good idea what was coming next and he wasn't about to let anything stop him from having some fun tonight. The girls sauntered into the circle and Sofia gave him a cute little smile that made his cock twitch. Let's have a good time! he smiled to himself.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ellie stood terrified in the circle. She had just given one of the club members a half-hearted dance but her mind was far from on the job. Now Greg was announcing the main event and she could feel her anxiety rising out of control. He had told all the girls how the night would progress and how important the clientele would be. The slimy pimp even said there would be a substantial reward for the 'winning girl' later in the evening, generously provided by the organisation they were travelling to, but conveniently left out the name of the club. The other girls all tittered excitedly about the prospect of winning the $20,000 prize but Ellie could only watch out the window in horror as they drove through the 'Hell Riders' gates.

Of course, Ellie hadn't been at the clubhouse for more than 7 years but she knew the compound well. Jarrod and her mum had taken her here in the early days. It had always been such as exciting place and the bikkies had been so friendly and kind to her despite their scary appearance.

She remembered the race days, kid's days and big celebrations here. It was always full of life and laughter but tonight it seemed far from a happy dream...more like her worst nightmare.

How could it come to this!? She had only ever wanted to go compete with her friends in Cheerleading competitions but that seemed a ridiculous excuse now. She did what she did to get the money she needed quickly. Yes, there were other jobs she could have taken but nothing that wouldn't interfere with her commitments to Cheer and school and she wasn't about to beg for more money from Jarrod or even Hammer. She felt like a big enough burden as it was. Imagine Jarrod coming home -- Surprize, you owe $20 000. It made her angry thinking about it. She had to get the money somehow.

But now she was here. It was like standing in front of your whole school naked. The only thing protecting her was her ambiguity; the little ruby-coloured mask she wore and the absolute absurd disbelief to any who may know her, that little Ellie, could possibly be the scantily clad 'maiden' that was her right at this moment. She was finding it hard to believe it was her too.

'I'm not really here', she assured herself, 'it was her alter- ego Scarlett, the cock sucking whore from the Masked Maidens, and these men were not people she knew but nothing more than clients she was paid to pleasure'. She fell into the persona and instantly she stopped shaking and straightened herself. She lifted her head up and scanned the crowd confidently. The mask meant she could be someone else, someone in control, rather than the terrified teenager she was a moment ago.

Ellie felt her shoulders drop and her body relax. She was going to make this fun. She continued to scan the crowd with her new self-assurance...until she saw him. Her façade cracked and crumbled like a paper-thin shell. She was terrified Ellie once again.

She turned and tried to watch him unobtrusively. Jarrod was sitting in a large tall-backed, plush chair that, despite its dimensions, was too small for him. He took off his leather jacket. He was wearing a tight singlet underneath that showed off his beautiful muscular arms and shoulders. His eyes twinkled with excitement and he laughed at something Breaks said from over his shoulder. He was such a gorgeous man with a heart as big as Pharlap. He'd do anything for the people he loved; even go to prison, pay for her education, defend her honour...What if her mask came off? What would he do then?

Ellie felt like she was having a panic attack and started to push past the other girls in the circle, through the seated men and towards the rear door. She had to escape. Had to go before it was too late.

Someone grabbed her by the arm painfully, "Where do you think you are going?!" Greg hissed drawing her close, his eyes burning with barely controlled anger. "You will go through with this, or I will let sweet Daddy there, know exactly what sort of girl he has for a daughter!"

"He will anyway you Prick!" he whispered in contempt.