My Sister and her Cheerleader Friends Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not if you keep your mask on. Now go back and do your job!" he spun her around and pushed her back towards the circle.

Ellie watched Eddie push his way back through the onlookers as he slicked back his hair, his slimy smile affixed to his pocked face. She saw him share a nod to another muscular mohawked man at the back of the room, whose smile instantly broadened.

She felt the touch of a reassuring hand upon her shoulder, "Are you ok, Ellie?" Samara spoke in her ear to be heard above the music and crowd.

"I'm fine" Ellie replied without conviction still watching the man at the bar. Tattoo's blanketed his bare torso. The man noticed her glare and lifted his beer in salute to her, a smug smile played across his lips.

Ellie turned back to Samara, "Best you call me Scarlett here though. People know my name here".

Samara nodded and shared another reassuring look with her while rubbing her arm, before stepping back to talk with another of the girls as Greg continued his announcement. Ellie should really be listening to see what she was getting herself into but all she could do was keep scanning the crowd and becoming more and more anxious every time she recognised a face from her childhood. Besides she had heard the rules in the bus trip over.

The rules were simple -- the Maidens would rotate from man to man, three minutes at a time. If a maiden was able to bring a man to completion using only her mouth, she was awarded a point. The girl who received the most points by the time each man had cum, would win the prize.

Ellie could sense the impatience of the gathering and could tell by the lift in the crescendo of Greg's voice that his speech was about to end the competition about to start. She looked over at Jarrod. She was on the other side of the circle. As much as she had always obsessed about placing his rock hard cock into her mouth, tonight, in front of all these people, all these club members he cared for and who cared for her, was not the night. Ellie quickly shuffled across the circle and pushed her was a couple of girls next to Jarrod. They leered at her and murmured in protest but let her in. This was when the girls rotated she wouldn't reach Jarrod until much later and by then, she hoped, he would have cum for another girl.

There was a sudden roar of approval and the music began pumping once again. Ellie was immediately snapped out of her introspection as she watched the cat suit-clad girls to either side of her drop to their knees in front of the seated club member before them. She turned her attention to the man in front of her for the first time and saw a significantly overweight bearded bikkie rummaging into his leather-clad pants for his member. Ellie sighed in resignation and dropped to her knees.

"I'll help you with that!" she smiled up at him seductively, reaching in at pulling his barely erect member out.

"Sorry. Had a bit to drink already!" he apologised sheepishly.

"Let's see what we can do about that then".

Ellie relaxed like she always did when presented a man's most prized possession. When she had a man's cock in her hand, in her mouth, in her grasp, she felt power over him. She felt the control exhilarating. Immediately she lost herself in the act. In pleasuring this man. It always excited her to watch how she could give men such utter joy and abandoned ecstasy through her touch. She adored it.

Suddenly, all her fear and dark thoughts washed away.

She looked up through her mask at the man. He held his breath and she held his gaze. She moved her mouth closer and her tongue flickered out to touch his penis head. His cocked had more than doubled in size by this time and she purred up at him and he leaned further back into the cracked leather couch to watch over his substantial girth.

Ellie, moved her lips softly over the man's tip and he could not tear his eyes away from hers. She noticed two men had flanked him and were busy squeezing their own growing pant budges.

"Fuck, Tim! This isn't fair! Give us a go!"

"Piss off, you two. I told you should have helped that night" the large man stated as he squirmed in his chair.

Ellie had begun licking all around his tip and then, lifting his manhood up, up and down the length of the shaft.

'Buzzzzzzzzz!'

"Switch!" Ellie heard Greg cry out above the din as the three minute buzzer sounded. There was disappointed groan from a significant number of the seated men as their girl got to their feet and moved to the next man.

"Shit! You only got started!" Tim complained as Ellie got to her feet. She smiled at him apologetically and moved to the man sitting on the chair to his right.

This man was stroking his saliva sheathed cock as he watched her kneel. He was tall with a scruffy salt and pepper coloured beard and long hair. He never said a word to her as she pushed his cock between her lips other than to close his eyes briefly. She worked his cock in and out of his mouth, reaching under his phallus to gently caress his scrotum. He started to softly groan and she increased her pace. He reached down to grasp the top of her head and he began to unconsciously thrust in time with her head movements.

Ellie felt his cock get rock hard and then pulse. Salty warmth suddenly spilled across her tongue and she slowed her pace. She looked up to see the man nod down at her thankfully and then raise his hand.

"Yep. Done!"

She saw Greg stalking the circle and held up his hand to gesture that he saw the man and the maiden pleasuring him, before making a scribble into a notebook that was clutched in his bony fingers.

Another older man stepped around the tall man, as he did up his pants, dick in hand.

"Have you got time for me honey?" he implored, looking down at his little member and he swirled it around.

"Umm.." But before she was forced to answer the buzzer sounded again. Ellie shrugged and shuffled over to the next man.

The Maori bikkie had relinquished his chair entirely and stood waiting, his cock thrust out expectantly. Three other Moari stood at his side. Tattoos weaved up their arms and peeked out from their T-Shirts. The standing man also had tattoos but he also snaked up his neck and along one side of his face.

"Are you sure this is the one?" he asked without a hint of emotion to the guy next to him.

"Yep" the man next to him said with a smirk.

"Then suck it, bitch!"

Ellie was caught by surprise as he abruptly reached out, grabbed his hair forced her forward. She gasped in shock and then felt the entire length of the man pierce her mouth and slam into the back of her throat.

"Now hold that slut!" the man growled. He held her head in place and then pinched her nose closed.

Ellie hadn't had even the time to take in a breath before the man's cock was inserted and now it couldn't breathe. With her nose clamped shut, she tried to open her mouth further but he thrust himself forward so it sealed her airway closed.

She began to struggle and fight for air but she could feel her strength quickly ebbing.

What was he doing? He was going to kill her right here and now!

Ellie heard evil chuckling, "Look at her squirm Tane!"

"She's like a speared fish Bro", another added.

Ellie felt herself fading. She couldn't escape.

"I think she's done Tane." another voice added.

"I say when she's done, not you!" Tane spat back.

Ellie started to feel herself blacking out, disappearing into oblivion. In the dark recesses of her mind, she wondered what Jarrod would do when he found out it was her that died right there on the floor. Would he care? Would he mourn her? Would he kill this fucker?

Her arms dropped to her sides and her knees wobbled beneath her weight. She only stayed upright by the grip of the Tane's hands clamped around her head.

"Buzzzzzz!" cut through the encroaching darkness and she felt the man release her. She gasped for breath and dropped to all fours to pant and suck in breath.

The men laughed at her distress.

"Want another round Honey?" Tane leaned down, "perhaps you could take in all our cocks at once?!"

Ellie tilted her head to glower at Tane whose tattooed face, leaning down like he was, was only inches from her own. She returned the smile and then swung her fist as hard as she could, up into his ugly smug face.

Tane stumbled back, holding his bleeding lip while Ellie clambered to her feet.

"You bitch!" one of the man's friends growled, grabbing her arm.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's going on here!" Greg questioned, appearing from no-where.

"Nothing, nothing. Everything's fine." Said the Tane signalling for his friend to let Ellie go. Ellie shook his hand away.

"Just a misunderstanding, that's all!"

Greg wasn't sure who to blame, switching his glare from Tane to Ellie and back again but quickly settled on the easy target.

"Fine. Scarlett, get back to work then!"

Ellie seethed at Greg and the tattooed Maori before beginning to move along the line to the next man remaining to resume her duties.

As she walked past Tane though, she heard him say to Greg, "Oh and the bitch made me cum, so I'm out."

Ellie turned, surprised.

"Besides, I had all the fun I wanted" he smiled at Ellie and gave her a wink.

Ellie quickly turned her back on him and moved on. She felt like running away once again. That was far from fun and taking another man's cock in her mouth after nearly suffocating from the last one wasn't particularly appealing at this stage.

Her eyes flickered over first to Jarrod, who was definitely enjoying himself, and then to Greg who made a gesture to get to work. She just needed to get through this night, whatever it took.

Ellie took a quick scan of the remaining circle. She watched as Greg moved about with his notepad, tapping Maiden's on the back (presumably because they hadn't made anyone cum yet) and ushering them out of the game so there was only enough Maiden's remaining to match up with the men left. She noted that there was only eight men left in the game from the thirty that started.

Ellie moved clockwise around and focused on the task at hand. The next man gave her a smile that instantly put her at ease. She held his cock and spat on it, smoothing her saliva over the tip before opening her mouth to consume it.

Instantly the man sprang to his feet, his penis popping unexpectantly from her mouth.

His hand was up, "Done!" he signalled to Greg.

Ellie looked up at him confused. She definitely hadn't tasted any ejaculation and he hadn't even given off any of the tell-tale signs of orgasming. What was going on?

She saw the man exchange a knowing look with someone. When she turned to look, it was the same mohawked sitting at the bar who was giving him an approving nod. The man quickly moved from the circle and she had the luxury of having time to watch the other girls at work.

Samara was masterfully working on one man, allowing him to thrust into her cheek while massaging his scrotum with one hand, playing with his arsehole with the other and looking up into his eyes with a wanton gaze. How could he not explode given all that?! Sure enough, Ellie only had to wait half a minute more and he was crying out in pleasure, pumping his load into her mouth, then over her lips and chin.

He collapsed, spent and it seemed to take all of his remaining energy to lift his hand to acknowledge Samara had succeeded.

"I've cum. I was trying to hold off but fuck, she was just too fucking hot." He bent down and kissed her passionately, their tongues entwining only for him to abruptly pull away, spitting on the ground. Those that witnessed to all went into hysterics.

"What's the matter, Hamish? Don't like the taste of your own cum?!"

Ellie saw Samara share a laugh too.

Hamish stumbled around searching for a drink and eventually snatched up a half-filled glass of whisky, downing it in one gulp.

Ellie turned her attention back to the others and her eyes were drawn to Jarrod. Cara was with him now and she could see her blond head bobbing up and down in his lap as he watched the show. She couldn't see his manhood with Cara blocking the view but noticed a decent crowd, far more than surrounded by any other contestant left, staring down at the scene as Cara worked him between her wet lips.

'Buzzzzz'

Greg moved around the shrinking circle. Four left. Jarrod was one of them. Shit! Cara was tapped on the shoulder by Greg and reluctantly stood up, a lingering hand brushing across Jarrod's erect penis.

Ellie could help but stare. She remembered as a girl thinking it was big but she had thought perhaps she was over exaggerating, making it larger with every fantasy. But no. Jarrod was an undeniably big man and his cock was certainly proportionate. Cara's drifting hand gave her some scale too.

What left her mesmerised though was the beauty of it; perfectly straight and formed. She had seen her fair share of penises in her time and Jarrod's cock was perfect. Just the way she imagined it in her memories, just the way she had fantasied about it in her quiet moments, just the way she had dreamed about it when she touched herself at night. It was that image that she pretended was her fingers, sliding in and out of her mouth and pussy.

"Hey! Beautiful?! You're not finished here..." came a voice, snapping her out of her daydream. Ellie turned around and saw another Moari bikkie slouched in his chair. His cock was surprisingly flaccid. She moved forward and reached down to hold his penis to bring it to erection and then dropped down in front of him and engulfed his cock with her hot mouth. He immediately began to thrust in and out but only seconds later he groaned loudly and his hand shot up.

"Done here man!"

Ellie peered up at him angrily. She was happy to win this competition but something just wasn't adding up. Why were they faking orgasm for her but not for anyone else?

"And I think we have a winner gentlemen!" Greg shouted above the din. He had appeared next to her again, like a creepy magic act, and helped her to her feet and lifted her arm into the air.

"Scarlett!"

The club members cheered and hooted, stamping their feet and banging the tables to applaud her. All around her, she saw their smiling faces and looks of affirmation. She felt wonderful, a huge smile alighting her face...until she remembered that she hadn't one fairly. The Maori members of the club had cheated so she won.

"But Boys, she's not finished yet because we have another winner. Back from behind bars, the Butcher of Boronia - Jarrod!"

More hooting and cheering from the crowd as Jarrod waved appreciatively, obviously half-drunk now judging from the almost empty Bourbon bottle he clutched in one hand and his glazed eyes and smile. He made to get up, his half-erect member swinging wildly as he did.

"No, no, no, Big Fella. Sit down, sit down," Greg laughed, patting his shoulder " You're not done yet"

Jarrod plonked himself back down and with a thud, the couch groaning in protest.

"No, Scarlett here is going to give you your reward for lasting the longest!" and then under his breath, "Aren't you Scarlett!" he commanded glaring at her.

Ellie felt like a chip, thrown on a beach of seagulls. The men's cheers all turned guttural and more than one patted Jarrod on the back while unseen hands guided her towards him. Ellie kept her head down and rode the wave towards him. She reached up to adjust her mask, smoothed her leather bodysuit and hoped it would be enough to hide her identity.

The intimidating crowd rolled in around them like a cheering tide until finally she was swept before Jarrod and with her chin to her chest, she dropped before his altar. She took a deep breath, trying to compose herself. This was Jarrod. The man she had always dreamed of being with yet right now she was terrified. Terrified of the crowd pressing in around her. Terrified of being found out. Terrified of disappointing him. Terrified of....

....then she felt his hand upon her chin.

Jarrod lifted her face up to look into the warm of his eyes. He gave her a reassuring smile and shouted, "Back off you fucking animals, we need some space!"

The crowd immediately shuffled back and their animalistic cheering died down.

"It's ok Jarrod," whispered so she would just hear, "it's just you and me now. Forget everything else."

Ellie felt a smile edge up at the corner of her lips and then creep across her face to share with him, just him. He winked at her mischievously and her calmness returned. She reached her hand up to his face, feeling the roughness of his unshaven face and then ran a hand across his soft lips. He lifted herself to steal a kiss with him and he seemed surprised. But the look was quickly replaced by his grin again and he snatched her up like she was a tiny plaything, and returned her kiss, more passionately this time.

Ellie brought her hands to each side of his face and lost herself in the feel of his mouth, the tenderness of his tongue as it gently swirled about her own, the touch of his soft checks, the heat and wetness as she drank him in. She felt his hand at the small of her back drop-down to grasp her small rounded bottom and he squeezed her ass through the leather. He sat back in his chair and she slide from his grasp to rest upon his lap, his manhood pressing urgently up between her legs. It felt wonderful but for the press of the eyes around them and the harsh urging of the crowd. It made her remember herself and why she was here.

She gently pried herself from his grasp and she could see the disappointment in his eyes. She immediately wanted to return into the warmth of his arms and passion of his kiss too, it was all she really wished for really, but not here. Not now.

Ellie stepped back and felt reassuringly for her mask then looked back at him. The sadness of the look he gave her was almost too much until he registered what her intentions were. She dropped back between his legs and held his eyes with her own while she reach out to take him in her small hand.

She studied his face for a few seconds before lowering her head and taking his cock gently between her lips. It is soft and warm in her mouth and she held it still for a moment, tasting him. Her tongue flickered and danced around the tip and instantly Ellie could feel him growing hard for her, his cock filling her mouth more and more with every flick of her tongue. Ellie pulled back slightly as the head of Jarrod's cock started to push against the back of her throat, but then she open wider and took all of him inside her mouth.

Jarrod groaned, and the sound excites Ellie; she knew he is losing himself into the moment, his body coming alive for my mouth, and she reached up and ran her hand under his singlet over his contoured stomach and further up to his chest, finding one of his nipples, circling the small bud with the tip of her finger. Jarrod stretched out beneath Ellies touch, and she glance up again to his face; his eyes are now closed, but she knew from his breathing that was swept up in ecstasy.

Ellie moved her other hand up along his bare thigh and then slide it down past her face and tenderly cupped his scrotum. She squirmed at first and then reached one of his own hands through her honey-coloured hair to guide her mouth down further upon him. She let him start to thrust and felt him press against her throat with each lunge but she could feel him building and loved the sensation that it was from her touch, of her body.

She pulled him from her mouth with an audible pop, then lifted his penis up against his stomach. Then, holding his gaze through her mask, she stroked him while slowly licking his member from root to tip and then back down again. She then licked his balls, taking one in her mouth to loll it around against her hot tongue while she reached around to caress his powerful buttocks.

The crowd all groaned in appreciation for the show reminding her where she was for a moment. She then took his ball out of her mouth and guided his penis back into her saliva-dripping mouth.