All Comments on 'My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 01'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
gkyorkgkyorkalmost 11 years ago
My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 01

VERY VERY HOTTTT!

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Light S-M

It's a sad commentary, but often sex between sibs begins, at least, with a degree of S-M because of society's lies about it being forbidden and perverse, when it should be perfectly natural if both parties want it. At last, sex between unrelated partners, which used to be almost as much a no-no, is now generally considered more or less acceptable by most people, so maybe we are beginning to get somewhere.

CaptronbobCaptronbobalmost 11 years ago
Good One

Nice job! And you were right. It's me not I....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total fucking rubbish

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good start

Many siblings do teasing and exploring. It can be very beneficial to both if they don't take it too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

This is one awesome story. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I cant wait for chapter 2. maybe the sisters friends can help

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Keep it Cuming

Good story.We need more chapters, ASAP. Thanks

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
WTF is this

Guy is a fucking moron. Take control, stop being such a submissive bitch. Handcuff her to the bed and fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
strong work

Your characters seem very real. That is what makes a good story. (Fake people are not a turn on.) Fun to read.

sglewsglewalmost 11 years ago
some facts are off

Story is okay, except for the early part which is sadly wrong in the facts. As for there being no VCRs, that's wrong. As for Seers catalogues and Cosmopolitan being the only magazines; ever heard of Playboy or Penthouse?

Bob925Bob925almost 11 years ago
Excellent writing, Excellent work

Believable story, Great introduction to characters, Don't like the bit about how old they are, it's an americanism - everyone who has sex must be 18 thing. Just don't bother to tell the reader their ages, age difference yes, but actual age can be inferred from the story - they are at a post-18 college. Other than that that it slow, and we will enjoy reading the next 8 to 20+ chapters. Enjoy.

mojavejoe420mojavejoe420almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

I do appreciate the comments. Yes, David is kind of a pussy, right now. But that's the whole point... On the facts, I know there were VCRs back then. I meant that David's family didn't have one yet. I should have made that more clear. VCRs make an appearance later on. David's friends had gone away to college, he just turned 18, so he didn't actually go buy any Playboys yet. And yes, the age bit is troublesome, not where I wanted it to be, but to get on here (Lit), it is what it is. Please look for more chapters in the future and let me know what you think. Thanks! MJ

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 10 years ago
Present tense

Stories written in the present tense shouldn't be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
kinky...

i like it...so fucking hot. Made me cum twice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So fucking hot!

I just shot the biggest load of cum ive ever had!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FUCK ME DADDY

YESSSSSSS

irishmike73irishmike73over 6 years ago
Research research research

Do your research. VCRs were widely available in 1979, and had been on the market for several years by then. The technology was actually invented in the early 50's.

Also, porn existed in the 80's. Hell, it existed in the 1880's. I'm pretty sure that before there was a written language, there was porn.

And by the way, I actually watched porn on my betamax vcr in 1985.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

VCRs were quite expensive in the 1980s and a "not rich" family probably would not have owned one until the late 1980 or early 1990s. I found that detail realistic enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it could have been much better if you hadn't made the one mistake that untrained writers make. You should always decide if you are telling your story in the present or past tense and not jump back and forth. To people that no the difference, it is very irritating. you don't start a story telling what has happened and then begin using language like "she goes into her room". 'first person should only be used in describing a dream. It should not be used to describe something that has supposedly happened. To many, this may sound trivial but little things make a story average at best instead of great.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 days ago

VCR's...Research...debate about VCR's being in existence (and porn)!!!??? Who Cares!!!???

This is an excellent piece of work.."Me Loves It!!". Vickie is working out her kinky side, using her infatuated brother to help her. That she shows emotion like that, and brother is not unsympathetic, just drives my love of the story even more!!

FIVE**5**STARS..OH MY!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸŒ‹πŸ’―

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 days ago

VCRs...Research...and whether VCR's were available at the time...Who Cares!!!???

David is a very fortunate brother, having a sister like Vickie...she is working out her "kink" side, and is sharing with her little (pervert) brother!! Plus, her emotional reaction just makes me love the story even more; it is always an emotional aspect that will keep me very invested!!

FIVE**5**STARS, OH SO WELL-DESRVED!!!!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸŒ‹πŸ’―

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
1075 Followers
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...