My Sister and I

Story Info
Sister and I and my Fantasy.
1.2k words
3.95
33.7k
21
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister has always called by my given name. Robert instead of Bob. My sister was a few years younger than me and a few inches shorter. Beautiful long blonde hair. And she filled out a blouse that would make any boy or man hard. She was 18 and I was 20 and I was fascinated by the size and shape of her tits. I had to see them, touch them, suck on her nipples.

We were both still living at home. Our parents would go away for a few hours at a time shopping or wherever and leave us alone together. So I started asking her to show me her tits as I thought they looked nice but I wanted to see. She said no several times but I didn't give up. Each time our parents would leave I would ask her. I started to tell her no one would know and I wouldn't tell anyone. And that it was just to look at them and nothing more. Yeah right you say. lol.

I finally got her to give in and show me her tits. They were absolutely beautiful. Nice size and nicely shaped and firm. Large pink Areolas and long 1/2 inch nipples when hard as I found out later. This happened a couple times than I started asking if I could touch them. It took a few times to get to let me but she finally did. I was in heaven. I started feeling her tits and then bent down as she was standing in front of me and went to suck one of her nipples. She pulled away and pulled her blouse down. I thought that was the end of it but I got her to let me suck on them. They felt so good in my mouth. She would sit on the couch and I would lay with my head in her lap and she would lean forward and feed me her nipple.

Eventually I got her to play with my cock while I sucked on her tits. A few times she would jack me off until I emptied my cum all over her hand. And believe me. It didn't take long. Her hand wrapped around my hard cock and a tit in my mouth was more than I could stand. Now this brings us to the point of the fantasy as the final part of it never happened but I jack off many times to the thought of it. The part about her and her friend are true.

In the fantasy we had gotten together after years of not talking. And she came to stay with me a few days. We started talking about what we used to do when we were younger.

I told her I was sorry for the way I treated her. She said don't be. At first she hated me for it but over time she began to really enjoy letting me suck her tits.

I said "Really."

She said "yes."

She then went and sat at one end of the couch and pull up her blouse and bra and said "Come here". I went and laid down on the couch with my head in her lap. That's how we used to do it. She leaned forward like she used to do so I could suck her tits. I was once again in heaven. Her tits had not changed and it was wonderful in my fantasy.

She started moaning and said it felt so good. That she actually missed me doing that for all these years. That she had thought about it many times over the years as had I. That she would fantasize about us alone while she pumped her dildo in and out of her pussy. And that when she would cum it was like no other time. It was much more powerful.

She reached over and started rubbing my cock through my pants. She undid my belt and pants and took my cock out and was stroking it. After a bit she said she was going in the bedroom and to come in when she called me. So I waited and then went in after I heard her call my name. She was laid across the bed with her legs hanging over the edge. Dress pulled up and panties down with her legs spread.

She said "Do you remember this."

I said "yes."

It was how her and her friend had done back then. They had said they had a surprise for us and to come in the bedroom when they said ready. They were both laid across the bed with dresses pulled up and their panties pulled down exposing their pretty little pussies.

My sister spoke and said, "You can put your cocks in our pussies but only the head."

Needless to say her friends brother and I dropped our pants right away. We put our cocks in each others sisters pussies than we did it to our own sisters. It felt good even with just the head in them. Not sure what would have happened if our parents hadn't come home sooner than we anticipated.

Some years later my friend and I sucked each others cocks. But that's another story for my next one.

Back to the fantasy.

She said she wanted me to do that again. That she loved how it felt and had been wanting that again for so long. So I dropped my pants and moved between her legs bracing myself with my hands on the bed as I did back then. I put the head of my cock in her pussy.

She said "Oh Robert, that feels so good." That she has been thinking about that for many years.

I held just the tip of my cock in her pussy for a few minutes.as she wanted it like we did years ago.

She said, "Now I want you to do what we couldn't do then. Push your cock in my pussy Robert." "I have fantasized many times about you sliding your hard cock deep in my pussy."

So I slowly slid my whole cock into her pussy and started working it in and out of her. Driving my cock as deep as I could.

She moaned loudly and said "Oh Robert, your cock feels so good inside me. I wanted that years ago."

I said, "Me too." "God Sis your pussy feels wonderful."

She said, "Robert, fuck me harder please. Try not to cum right away. I want your hard cock in me as long as possible. I have wanted you to do this for years. Kiss me."

I leaned forward and she wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately while I fucked her. She was moaning in my mouth and to hear her moaning like that just fueled the fire.

She said, "Oh God Robert, I'm going to cum. Please cum with me. I want you to cum in my pussy." I fucked her hard and she came all over my cock and I filled her pussy with hot cum. (That's when I filled some toilet paper with cum. lol.) After we both had come doe kissed some more. She said she wanted me to fuck her as often as possible during her stay here.

I agreed.