My Sister Surprised Me

Story Info
Sister is amazing.
1.8k words
4.31
71.4k
75
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just graduated from high school. Turned 18 just before school had ended. I'm 5'6", around 210, dark brown hair, hazel eyes. Name is Bob. My sister is 19, 5'2", 110, blonde hair and blue eyes. Nice firm tits and sweet ass. Name is Sue. We were both living at home.

Her friend Kim would come over quite often. She was a lot like my sister body wise. She was about the same height and weight. She had auburn hair and green eyes. I'm a sucker for green eyes. I would do my best to be around her as much as possible.

We had a pool and at least 2 or 3 times a week they would go swimming. Both wearing very small bikinis that barely covered anything. My bedroom window overlooked the pool and I would sit in a chair at the window and watch them. Especially Kim.

One day my parents were gone for several hours. As I sat and watched my sister took off her bikini and went in nude. Holy shit. She was better than I had thought. But when Kim did the same and joined her, I almost filled my shorts. She had the most beautiful puffy nipples I had ever seen. Up to this point I had only seen them in pictures and movies I watched on my laptop.

As I sat there watching I got the shock of my life. My sister swam over to where Kim was sitting on the edge of the pool. She kissed Kim square on the lips than moved down and sucked on those beautiful puffy nipples. I had to shake my head to see if I was imagining it if things cleared up and changed. Nope. Sue was still between Kim's legs but had since moved down and was licking Kim's pussy. I could see because Kim had laid back and was squirming like crazy.

I immediately pulled off my shorts and took my hard cock in my hand. I was stroking furiously and watching Sue eat Kim. I could tell Kim was close to cumming. She raised up and grabbed Sue's head and held it tight against her pussy. I knew she was cumming and so did I. I shot rope after rope of cum all over the window.

I continued to watch as my sister got up on the edge of the pool. Kim got in the pool and proceeded to return the favor to my sister. She licked and sucked at my sister's pussy until Sue sprayed all over her face. I than shot my second load all over the window.

I remember yelling, "Oh Fuck" the second time. It must have been loud enough that they could hear me through the glass. They both looked up but I had ducked down before they had a chance to really see me. So I thought.

I cleaned the window off of the evidence of my spying session. Got my shorts back on and went downstairs to the kitchen. About 10 minutes later they both came in.

"Hi Bob," Kim said. "How are you."

"I'm fine, thank you." "You"?

"Doing great thanks," Kim replied.

I got a little grin on my face as I knew why. I watched every move she made. The way her tits would wiggle when she walked. How her ass cheeks would move up and down with each step. Lucky I had already blown two loads or I would have had to cover up.

This went on for several months. Kim would come over and on days our parents were away for a few hours, or at work, they would eat each other at the pool. And I would coat my window. And I would watch Kim's every move. What I hadn't noticed was how Sue was taking it all in. How much I was watching Kim.

One day my parents were at work but Kim had not come over. I was in my room laying on the bed watching T.V. Wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. There was a knock on my door and my sister asked if she could come in.

"Yes. Come in," I told her.

She opened the door and came in closing the door behind her.

"Bob," "Can I ask you something"?

"You can ask anything you want sis," I replied.

"You always watch Kim's every move when she is here." "But you never really look at me." "Am I not pretty"? asked Sue.

"You're beautiful sis." "And you have a great body."

"I know how you know that." "I know you have been watching Kim and I at the pool."

"Shit." I'm sorry." "I didn't know you saw me." "Damn sis, I'm really sorry."

"It's okay," Sue said. "So, you think I'm beautiful and have a great body." "So why don't you look at me a lot like you do Kim?"

"You're my sister." I replied.

"So," Sue said. "It excited the hell out of me knowing you was watching us." "I would imagine you looking at me like you do Kim."

"Really!" I exclaimed.

"Tell me." "Did you jack off when you watched us?" Sue asked.

"I did." I admitted.

"Did you ever think that you were touching me as well as Kim." Sue wanted to know.

"Sometimes I would." "You are beautiful and have a beautiful body." I told her.

With that she grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it up and over her head. She tossed it on the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra and her tits looked so much more beautiful up close.

"Mom and Dad won't be home for at least a few more hours." "You want to suck my tits?" Sue asked as she cupped them in her hands.

I didn't say a word. I sat up and took her tits in my hands and started squeezing them. Rubbing my fingers over nipples which had grown to at least an inch long.

"Oh Bob, That feels wonderful. Suck on them."

I took one in my mouth and it felt amazing. I couldn't believe it. Here I am sitting on my bed sucking my sisters' tits. I played and sucked on them for a bit and then my sister said. "Now it's my turn."

She pushed me back on the bed and slid my shorts off. My rock hard cock sprung up and she gasped. I'm about 8 inches long and cut.

"Oh Bob, Your cock is beautiful. You'll never have to jack off again." she said. And she leaned over and took my whole cock in her mouth with the first downward motion of her mouth. I almost lost it right than when I felt my cock sliding into her throat. I had been sucked before but never like this.

"Of fuck Sue." "Damn you are good." "Nobody has ever taken my whole cock in their mouth."

She pulled off and asked, "Do you like it."

"Oh hell yes," I yelled as she slid her mouth down the full length of my cock again.

She sucked me to the point where I was about to blow and she knew. She pulled off my cock and got off the bed. She pulled her shorts down and removed them. She had no panties on. Her pussy was shaved smooth and she had the prettiest plump lips.

"Your pussy is beautiful sis." "Can I taste it."

"Yes. please lick my pussy.

She got back on the bed and laid down and I moved between her legs. I spread them wide and buried my face between them. Her pussy tasted sweet and her clit stuck out like a tiny cock. It was amazing. It was like having the best of both worlds. I'm bi so it was like getting to eat pussy and suck a cock at the same time.

"Oh Bob,' "Yes. Suck on my clit." "Of fuck you do that good." She was raising up to push her clit into my mouth as much as she could. And I let her. I ate her for about 15 minutes when she said to stop.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"God no." "I want your cock in me." Fuck me Bob."

I raised up on my knees and pushed her legs up. I took hold of my cock and put it at the opening of her beautiful pussy.

"Shove it in me." Sue screamed. "Fuck me hard and fast."

I shoved my whole cock up her sweet pussy. I started slamming into her and my balls was slapping against her ass cheeks.

"Sis, Your pussy is so hot and tight." "It feels wonderful."

"Fuck me faster," she said. "But don't cum in my pussy." "Tell me when you are close."

"Okay," I said and started fucking her faster like she asked. She was moaning like crazy. Raising her pussy up to meet each of my down strokes. I could feel her start to shake.

"I'm cummmmmming," she yelled. And she started squirting all over my cock. It drove me crazy and I told her I was about to cum.

"Pull out," she demanded. I did and she rolled over and got in the doggy position.

"Shove your cock up my ass Bob." "You can cum in my ass."

I lined my cock up with her sweet little pucker and shoved my whole cock up her ass. With all her cum for lube it slid right in.

"Oh yes, yes, your cock feels so good in my ass little brother." "Fuck me hard and fill my ass with your hot cum."

I started slamming my cock hard and fast. It take long as I was already close when fucking her sweet pussy. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Here it comes sis." "I'm going to fill your sweet ass with your brothers hot cum."

"Yes, shoot your cum up my ass Bob."

She was stroking her clit like a little cock as I pounded her ass.

"I'm going to cum sis."

I started unloading my hot cum up my sister's ass as she exploded with her own orgasm. I pumped her ass until my balls were empty. We collapsed on the bed and lay there for a bit. We got up and showered together and got dressed just before our parents came home.

"I want to do this as often as we can," Sue said to me.

"Me to." I replied.

"And being you like watching Kim and I, I'll see if she would be okay with this. And do a 3sum. Would you like that." said Sue.

"Hell yes," I said.

Needless to say I watched my sister much more often after that. And she would at times tease me when she knew I was looking and flash her tits or pussy. She made sure to not wear a bra or panties when at home.

I love my sister. Wouldn't want a different one.