My Sister and I Can't Help It Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He always is good. What did you think?" she directed her question to Martha.

"That was really something else, so sexy. So that's pretty much what I look like when I do it to you?"

"The same. Now undress and get over here. My tongue is ready for your sweet pussy."

****

Our campaign was taking a long time but Amanda and I agreed that things couldn't be rushed. Oh, well, it was still fun. Our next time together was a replay with me eating my sister and then she doing Martha.

A few days later my tongue was licking Martha's pussy. She was suddenly amenable to my participation. Her sweet eighteen-year-old pussy dripped juices, covering my face. Amanda kissed me on the lips. "Oh, Martha, your pussy tastes so good. Don't you think so, John?"

"As sweet as yours, honey. How could I be so lucky to have two pussies?"

"Yeah, you are a lucky guy. Martha, next time we get together I'd like you to watch John and me fuck. He's really good at it and I would like to do it in front of you. Would that be ok?"

"You mean you would have sex? Gee, I don't know, that's awfully personal."

"Before we met you we had a friend from our high school days stay with us for several months. We did the same things that we do with you. Well, after we got really well acquainted John would fuck me while she watched. That was great fun and she would get really close to see his cock go into my pussy. And eventually, John did her as well."

"He fucked that other girl?"

"Sure. It wasn't like he was cheating on me. I was right there, part of everything that was happening. He fucked me and then ate her pussy. As soon as his cock was ready, he stuck it in. I can't see much when he does me but I really enjoyed watching his cock slide into her. We did it lots of times."

'I'm overwhelmed. So, John, you would fuck your wife while I watch?"

"Yes."

"And then you would want to fuck me?"

"If you want, up to you."

"No, that's not for me. I'm going to keep my virginity until marriage."

"I understand. But we would still like you to watch us fuck."

****

My sister and I undressed in front of Martha. She had seen my cock twice before so that shock was over. Amanda bend over the sofa arm, sticking up her bubble butt. My cock was hard and ready for her pussy. I rubbed the head up and down in her slit until her juices started flowing. Then I moved the head to her pussy hole and pushed, going in about half way.

I looked over at Martha who was focused on my cock. I started slow, steady thrusts, pulling my cock almost all the way out, then a smooth push deep into her pussy. I looked at her as I continued. She looked at me and then back to our coupling.

Amanda was now pushing back on every thrust, taking me as deep as possible. We both were very turned on and just a few minutes later I shoved deep, my cock pulsing cum into her hot tunnel. Her pussy was engorged and gaping as I pulled out. A small amount of cum seeped out.

"Oh, honey, that was wonderful. You are the best," she turned to me and kissed me hard. Turning to our guest, she said "Better than any porn video, huh? We have had lots of practice doing this. I so love his cock. Look, his cum is leaking out." She spread her gaping pussy and creamy fluid dripped out of her hole.

Amanda went to the bathroom and I sat on a chair, waiting my turn to clean up. My cock was still rather red but only half-size now. Martha kept glancing at it. She couldn't keep her eyes off it.

****

The next day after classes they talked at length. My sister told me that Martha was amazed at my cock. She had no idea that one so big could fit inside. Amanda explained that I was much bigger than most and that made me very special.

"Then she asked me if it hurt the first time we did it. I said that you were very gentle. Sounds promising, doesn't it?"

"Maybe next time?"

Next time was a few days later.

"Oh, margaritas! They sure taste good. Seems to me the last time we had some I wound up in your bed with your wife eating my pussy. What's the plan for me tonight?"

I looked at Amanda, and we both laughed. "Damn, girl, nothing gets by you."

"Martha, I want John to eat your pussy. Will that be ok?"

"Sure, he's done it before. And?"

"And then when he gets you going good, I want him to stick his cock into you."

"Well, that's an interesting plan. But you know I want to stay a virgin."

"So you have said. And if you still feel that way, we can just do the pussy eating. Some first times don't go very well, especially if both people are inexperienced. John knows how to do it.

"How about if I just suck his cock?"

We looked at each other. "You would like to do that?"

"Sure, why not. I agree, he's got a super cock and he's really handsome. So I figure if I suck his cock I can have fun and still keep my virginity."

And so it was.

Martha wanted my sister to suck me first so she could learn. Then she took over and did an admirable job for her first time.

"Martha, he's going to cum pretty soon. Take him out of your mouth if you don't want him to cum in it."

To her credit she continued to suck and I squirted several times. She swallowed it all.

"How did I do?"

"Fantastic."

"Great."

"I wondered how you would taste, John. It wasn't bad. Warmer than I expected, but sexy. Now I know why guys like girls to do it."

****

Several months went by and our get-togethers had lots of pussy eating and cock sucking. Martha's pussy was off-limits to my cock but that was ok, we were still having lots of fun. Martha had become an enthusiastic participant. It didn't look like I would ever get to fuck her but Amanda and I were still enjoying her body.

She went home for the Christmas holidays and Amanda and I returned to our one-on-one sexual fun.

"I don't think she's going to let you fuck her, Johnny," Amanda decided. "She's really holding fast to the 'wait for marriage' proposition. Nothing wrong with that if that's what she really wants. I guess you'll just have to be satisfied with my pussy," she said as she pulled me into the bedroom.

Vacation was over.

"I had an interesting Christmas vacation," Martha said when we next got together. "My best friend, Mary, and I talked. Growing up, we were also confidants. And this time we both had more interesting things to confide! I just had to tell her about you guys.

"She was shocked that you and I had eaten each other's pussy," she turned to Amanda. "And that you, John, had also eaten me. She wanted to hear all the details. I also told her that I watched you guys fuck and she thought that was awesome. I also said I liked giving you a blowjob."

"She said she was still dating Brad, her long-time boyfriend but he was putting pressure on her. Then she admitted that she was also fooling around with a girl. I asked if she would like to do things together and she immediately agreed. You would have really proud of my aggressiveness. I was so much more experienced than she was and taught her how to eat pussy. We had lots of fun together.

"I told her I was looking forward to returning to school and intended to let you fuck me. John, would you still like to do it?"

I was momentarily shocked. After all this time, this extended campaign, she was the one who had taken the initiative.

"Of course, Martha. I would love to do it. I am really surprised with your decision."

"I got to thinking, I'm only eighteen, at least four years of college still ahead. I eventually want to get married but not before graduation. So that means no cock for a very long time. I don't think I could last that long.

"You guys have become very special to me, teaching me about sex and loving. I would want my first time to be special and I decided you would be that special guy. And Amanda, I would like you to be there to make it easier for me, hold my hand. Would you do that for me?"

"Absolutely."

"How about we do it this Saturday afternoon? I was thinking we could have some drinks so you can properly 'seduce' me. Then either you or Amanda eat my pussy. And then when I'm almost out of my mind, I won't say no, and you stick your big cock into me. Is that an OK plan?"

We all had a big laugh. "Almost sounds like a military campaign."

"Similar to the one you guys have been conducting the last several months. You know, I'm not as naive as I sometimes appear. I knew all along you both wanted me. I just wasn't sure until now that I wanted to go that far."

****

The big day arrived and the margaritas were prepared.

"I wish I wasn't so nervous. But I expect this will be the most exciting day of my life. Do you remember your first time, Amanda?"

"Definitely. I think all girls do, good or bad."

"And was it with John?"

"No, I had a high school boyfriend. It was ok."

"Just ok?"

"As I remember it, he didn't have much experience and I had none. So he fumbled around some but eventually got it in. It was over quickly and I didn't come. Thereafter we did it a few more times and he got better."

"Did it hurt?"

"I think a little but not like some of the stories you hear. I guess it depends somewhat on a girl's hymen. I mean, is it closed up or already partially torn."

"Oh. When we get undressed, would you look at mine?"

"Sure, if it would make you feel better. You want to do it now?"

"I guess. I'm not going to back out."

Martha took off her clothes and lay on the bed, spreading her pussy lips. I handed a flashlight to Amanda who inspected her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, you are a virgin. But it looks to me like it already has a fairly big opening. John, hurry up. Don't just stand there gawking. How come you don't have your clothes off already?"

I set a record for undressing, my cock at full size. I scooted between Martha's legs and started licking her pussy. We had done this enough times now that I knew just what she liked. When I sensed that she was nearing a climax I turned her over onto her tummy. I squirted some lubricant on my cock and placed the head cock at her pussy hole.

I thrust into her, pushing through her hymen without much apparent resistance.

"You doing ok, honey," my sister asked.

"Yeah, I think so."

A few more thrusts and she was climaxing.

"Oh, damn, oh John. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me. Feels so ... feels so good."

I continued to stroke in and out, hoping to also cum. Martha surprised me with a second orgasm as I filled her pussy with my cum.

"Oh, I can feel you cum. Oh, so good."

I held my cock inside her as we came down from our sexual high. My cock made a sucking sound as I pulled it out of her tight hole. Her pussy fluid and cum dripped out of her stretched pussy.

She turned over and gave us a big smile. "That was wonderful. Thank you, John. I will remember this day forever."

She stood up and hugged us both. "Oops, I think I'm leaking," she said as she hurried to the bathroom.

"Well done, John. She even came twice!"

I dressed and a few minutes later Martha emerged from the bathroom, fully dressed. We sat on the sofa with another margarita. She continued to babble on about how good it felt and how wonderful I was.

"I have a surprise for you, Martha. I was taking video the whole time. I'll use my editing program and you will have permanent remembrance. It might not be something to share with your future husband," she added with a laugh.

The next day after class Martha said she was a little sore but wanted to do it again in a day or so.

"How about Thursday. I should have the video done by then and we can have a showing."

"Oh, yes. I can't wait to watch. I want to see John's big cock going into my little pussy. Did you get everything?"

"Everything. Even a close-up of your gaping pussy when he pulled out his cock."

"God, I want to see that."

"You know, you used to be the shy one."

"Yeah, and then I met you guys. Best thing that ever happened to me."

"John's happy too."

"I'll bet!"

****

For the remaining months of the semester Martha was a regular visitor to our place. Lots of pussy eating and John had two tight pussies to fuck. We knew the semester would be ending soon.

A month after she went home we received some documents from Uncle Joe's estate attorney. It was difficult to understand what we were looking at so John had a local attorney look them over.

"Well, this is going to come as a big surprise to you both."

We looked at each other. Uh, Oh.

"You told me you were surprised that the two of you inherited the entire estate of your uncle. Well, these documents provide the answer to that question. Be prepared for a big surprise. The two of you are not brother and sister."

Our mouths dropped open and we both began to speak at the same time. The attorney held up his hand. "Let me continue."

"It seems that your uncle had actually been married. He wasn't the bachelor everyone thought he was. He was married for a short time to a woman name Gale. They got a quiet divorce because she had an affair and got pregnant. With you, Amanda.

Your uncle and his soon-to-be divorced wife agreed to put you up for adoption. And John, your parents agreed to take the baby as a favor to your uncle."

Amanda and I looked at each other, unable to comprehend the full import of what we just heard.

"So we are not related?"

"No, not in the least. John, your parents brought up the baby, you Amanda, as if their own and never told anyone. Only your uncle and his now-ex-wife knew.

We were totally shocked. We were brother and sister for twenty years but not anymore.

The attorney went through additional documents and showed us the adoption papers for Amanda. It was really true! We left his office in a daze.

"Well, it doesn't matter to me, John. You will always be my brother. I wish we didn't know."

Our thoughts continued to swirl over the next several days. I decided Amanda was correct, it didn't matter. She was my sister and that's how it would be.

It took another week for another implication sank in. Since we were really not brother and sister we had not had incestuous relations. Furthermore, since we not related in any blood way, we could marry!

"Oh, my, Amanda. All this time we have been hiding our love from our friends. We don't have to anymore!"

"That's right. But everyone still thinks we are siblings. So we can't just come out in the open. What would we do?"

"I don't know. We need to talk to mom."

****

"After your uncle died I figured you guys would learn the truth. Yes, it's all true. Amanda, your father and I adopted you when you were just weeks old. But you are just as much our daughter as John is our son.

"And you both think you have been so smart."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know, having sex together. I wasn't born yesterday and you weren't nearly as clever as you thought. The sexual attraction was so obvious and I knew something would happen. If you had really been siblings, I would have tried to put a stop to it. So now what are you going to do?"

"We don't know," Amanda responded. Our friends in Boulder think we are already married. But our friends here think we are brother and sister. We really want to get married but how can we?"

"Well, seems to me that we need to put out the word that, first, you are adopted, and secondly, a story that you have known for several years. Then after that information makes the rounds, we let it be known that the two of you have more recently been dating with my blessings. Maybe we let a month or so go by and then you guys put out the word that you plan to get married. Seems to me we have to do this in steps. But no matter what we say, this will create quite a stir, but the facts are the facts, you are not brother and sister."

Yes, there was lots of hub-hub, but to hell with the gossips. Three months later the marriage certificate confirmed our new status: Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson.

12