All Comments on 'My Sister... and Lover Ch. 02'

by Tyffmh

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was fun

Hope that dad gets a portion of him as well, right after mom *wink* *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just too rushed

Take your time and allow the story to develop, naturally.

The storyline is too frenetic and you lose opportunity to develop characters and scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No parents

It's a great story until the parents get involved. I think they should stay out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy Sam

Can Sexy Sam have some chest hair? He seems a mature, muscular manly young man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It's a good start but if it becomes a free for all it would spoil the story, longer chapters would benefit the readers I just get into the chapter and it finishes. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A bit short for my liking, but overall pretty good. Reminds me of when I used to fuck my twin sister and her bestie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Make next chapter!

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Yes, this series is so hot !! Now Becky and Meg have to be fucked slowly by her brother and have him pump big loads into each girls pussy. Of course, now that Becky knows the secret; they all have to play together. Wouldn't it be HOT if Meg and her brother were asleep in bed naked and their Mom comes into Meg's bedroom and finds them. That she has big tits is always horny and no sees her son's huge cock and wants so of it too ?? Would be a hot scene !! More please.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
A real shame you never finished this.......

.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Crash and burn. You just turned this into another average "boy toy" story. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous