My Sister Anna Gives Me Her All

Story Info
Anna invites Dave to stay for a while and they find more.
5.4k words
4.6
29.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was only 25 and thinking I had hit rock bottom. The company I was working for went out of business and had rent and other bills to pay. Luckily, my old car was paid off but it still meant I was going to have to find a job quickly or move back into my parent's house very soon. I had a little in savings but not enough to get me through even three months.

My parents welcomed me back, but this would be the second time I failed and moved back home. I just couldn't seem to get anything going. They told my sister and she called to invite me down to Mobile, Alabama. She had moved there after getting her chemistry degree and had landed a teaching job at a high school in the area. She only had a small one-bedroom apartment but said the couch would be a good place for me to crash and she said the job market was currently much better there than at home.

I decided I needed a change and rented a moving van, had a couple of friends help me pack up, and made the drive down. We put my stuff in a storage unit and I took my essentials to her place.

It was a nice property, pool, spa, gym, gated, and the apartment was roomy for a one bedroom. The living room area was pretty big and the kitchen overlooked the living area with a small island. She welcomed me with open arms and really made me feel good about making the choice to move down. We caught up on things in life and laughed late into the night the first couple of nights I was there. I wasn't seeing anyone and her boyfriend was still at home, so we were both admittedly starved for sex, I found out! Talking with Anna about sex was a little strange but it made for good conversation. We did not go to much into detail. While sitting on the couch, her head propped on her arm which sat on the back of the couch, breasts loose in a t-shirt, and her smooth legs folded at the knees underneath her, I thought of what a lucky man her boyfriend must be. She was gorgeous, and if she was not my sister, I would be very interested in her. I looked away in shame for looking at my sister like this.

Anna was about 5'5", medium complexion, a few freckles on her cheeks, wore very little make-up, and had a smooth, square jaw line. Her lips were full but not puffy, just perfect along with her teeth. She could melt a man with her smile. Her hair was about shoulder length, wavy and dark brown. Her eyes were a hazel color, mostly green, and the white of her eyes were always so white unless she was high. I remember that from when we were younger.

I lined up job interviews for Tuesday morning and afternoon. She was right, the job market was much better. Not sure about the pay yet, but we'll see. She got up Tuesday morning and went to work and I decided to have a little jerk fest since it had been a few days since I had a release. After she left, I got my laptop and went to my favorite porn site and was hard instantly. It felt so good to stroke after not touching myself for what seemed like an eternity. I got an idea and did something I should not have. I went into Anna's dirty clothes and grabbed a couple of dirty panties. I took in their aroma and rubbed my cock on them. I tasted my precum and continued to stroke. I was so hard and finally, I erupted onto my belly and chest as the ropes sprayed out of my neglected body.

I quickly grabbed some toilet paper to wipe off with and flushed my juices, then grabbed a shower. Being careful, I returned the panties to Anna's dirty clothes hamper. I felt dirty and guilty for what I had just done, but the orgasm was worth it, or so I thought.

The day went well, went to both of the interviews and felt very positive. I was looking forward to telling Anna the good news!

After she got home, she acted very distant. I asked if something had happened at work and she said no. I could tell something was wrong. We sat on the couch and ate some pizza but I noticed she barely ate any, then went to bed early. I really did not know what to say.

I got an offer on one of the jobs and took it. I felt a responsibility to help with the bills and figured we'd probably eventually want for me to move out. When she got home, I followed her to her room, told her the good news, and asked her if she wanted to go out and celebrate on Friday night and she said she was not feeling well. I pried and asked what was going on and she looked at me and said she needed to get something off of her chest.

Uh-oh, what had I done?

"Dave," she said, "I saw what you were doing the other day."

I was really confused and inquired, "What was that?"

She continued, "You know I have cameras in my apartment for security and the other morning, Tuesday, I saw you grab some of my underwear and rub all over them and sniff them."

I was standing in the doorway to her bedroom and felt my body weaken. I said, "I didn't know you had cameras. I am so sorry. I just, I haven't been when someone in so long, I guess I just wanted to feel nasty or kinky. I promise it wasn't about you, I just wanted to get off."

"I told you I had cameras, asshole!" she exclaimed. "And I didn't need to see that shit!"

I asked, "Do you want me to move out? I don't remember you saying you had cameras. Damn, Anna, I am so sorry."

She said, "No, I don't want you to move out. But get a girlfriend or something or at least take it to the shower!"

I replied, "I am so sorry. How did you see me, if you don't mind me asking?"

She replied, "I logged into the system at work to see if you had gotten up for your job interview. When I saw that, I turned it off right away."

Then she asked, "Were you tasting your own cum?"

I replied, "How much did you see? Seems like you didn't just turn it right off!"

She replied, "I watched for just a little bit, saw enough. Don't want to see it again! But it was kind of interesting. I have never seen a guy just be himself while doing that."

I replied, "I have never seen a woman like that either. Hell, it's been a few months since I have seen a real woman, but that's not your problem."

"It's been a while for me, too, but I don't it where anyone can watch me," she said. "Maybe it's not such a big deal. But my panties? Really? You don't think that's a little weird?"

I replied, "I'm just a guy. Sorry for being such a pervert."

She just shook her head and kind of laughed, saying, "I think I have seen it all now."

-------

Life kind of went on as normal from then for a while. I jerked in the bathroom and no longer borrowed her panties. I started my new job and we started going out some, just movies or shopping.

She was a Monday through Friday employee and I had Tuesdays and Wednesdays off. I woke up Tuesday morning and she was getting ready to leave for work. I acted like I was asleep and she walked by me and stopped. I think she was seeing if I was asleep. She went back into her room came back out real quick. I felt something like a piece of clothing hit my face. I still acted asleep. She left real quickly.

I opened up my eyes and a pair of her panties was resting on my face. I got up quickly and ran to the window to see her walking away. She was walking quickly, more nervously to her car. I watched her drive away and then grabbed the panties and gave them a good sniff. They were wet right in the middle and had a good aroma!

I thought, maybe she wants to see me again, or maybe she was just joking around. But I was so turned on, I figured I'd give her a show and ask forgiveness later, saying I was calling her bluff on the joke. I waited until after 8 A.M., figuring she had time to get to work and log in, and then started the show. I rubbed the panties up and down my cock, took them off and sniffed them, and sucked the wet part of them, all on camera. Every now and then, I looked at the camera and smiled. I stretched the fabric where her pussy had rubbed them wet and slowly licked them. I felt I was getting close so I stroked the panties up and down until I erupted into them and out onto my chest and stomach. I used the panties to clean myself off, then went to her bedroom and and put them in her dirty clothes hamper. I came out of her bedroom and took a bow for the living room camera and made my way to the bathroom for a shower.

When I got out of the shower, I checked my phone and she had sent a text, "OMG, nice!"

I just typed "XOXO" and sent the reply.

She must have enjoyed the show and set me up to do it! I want to fuck her so badly now!

------------

When she got home later that day, she smirked as she entered the apartment door and said, "Did you have fun today?"

I said, "Yes! Did you?"

She replied, "You really have a nice body, all of it!"

I wanted to see her body but I was not sure if that would be pushing it too far at this point. I just said, "Thanks! Looks better in person."

She said, "I'll bet!"

I fixed us some stir fry and pasta and we ate dinner. After dinner, we sat on the couch and watched some TV. She mentioned to me how lucky guys are, that we can just use our hands and cum any time, but women have to buy a bunch of toys.

I asked, "You have toys?"

She said, "I have a few. Remember, Josh is at home and I get horny sometimes, too. I miss sex."

I said, "Josh is a lucky guy."

She asked, "What do you mean?"

I replied, "You are gorgeous, and educated, and funny, too!"

She said, "Thanks!"

I inquired, "Let's get back to the toy discussion. I want to see them."

She said, "Maybe some other time."

I said, "You have seen me, don't you think it's fair?"

She asked, "You want to see me?"

I asked, "Is that wrong? I mean, you saw me."

She said, "I think we better leave fantasies as fantasies."

I added, "So you have fantasized about me, or us? Be honest."

She paused and said, "I have thought about that, when I was younger. I peaked into the bathroom a few times when you were in the shower and wondered what your naked body looked like. I think I saw you once through the glass doors jacking and it made me horny. That was the first time I fingered myself. I pretended it was your finger exploring my body. I always figured you would object to my advances since I was just your sister. Now I realize it's just taboo, and I don't want to have a major regret. What about you?"

I answered, "I have always thought of you as beautiful, but never put serious thought into sex with you. I just always figured you would not be interested. Too many young people are damaged from encounters like that so there is no way I would have come on to you when we were younger."

"Yeah," she said in a calm, almost disappointed sounding tone.

We finished off our night just watching TV and she went to bed. I thought about her laying in her bed with a toy slowly moving in and out of her dripping pussy. I got up and went to the bathroom and grabbed a wad of toilet paper and slipped under my covers and found myself in a fantasy of eating her pussy, eventually shooting my load into the toilet paper. I got up after a couple of minutes and flushed the evidence.

--------

The rest of the week was a blur of training at work, home, working out, eat, sleep. No further discussion of our sexual tension was discussed, but we were growing closer in our talks of other things. I had met a girl in the jacuzzi one evening after working out whose husband was away on deployment. She invited me to her apartment for drinks but I said no. I know she was lonely but I had a rule about military women, or actually just avoiding getting shot when the husband comes home and finds out! When I told Anna about the opportunity, she said that girl has a reputation around the buildings and to stay away. She said she'd rather fuck me herself than have me get involved with that woman.

I replied, "At least she invited me."

Anna just gave me a look like I was crazy.

--------

Saturday night, I got home from work and had to pee really badly but Anna was in the shower. I knocked and announced, "I have to pee!"

Anna replied, "It's open."

I opened the door and made my way over to the toilet to relieve myself. The shower curtain is white so I could not see anything through it, and neither could she. I told her I was not going to flush and take any water pressure from the shower head.

As I was leaving the bathroom, I asked jokingly, "Do you want me to leave the door open so the mirror defrosts a bit?"

She asked, "What?"

I laughed and she then replied, "I'm sure the mirror will be okay, you perv."

I got changed and went to the gym for a while. When I got back, I got a shower and sat in my spot on the couch. Anna blankly stared at the TV and said, "Scott called me a few minutes ago and told me he has fallen for someone at home."

I said, "I am so sorry, Anna. Are you okay?"

She replied, "Hurt but relieved at the same time. We weren't going anywhere. I think we both knew it. But I still feel rejected."

I reached over to her, put my arms around her and pulled her close, hugging her tightly. She reached out with her arms and hugged me back and started crying. I held her like that as her tears soaked her face and my shoulder.

Anna said, "Thank goodness you are here. I don't know what I would do without your shoulder to cry on."

I simply said, "I am glad I can be here for you. Remember though, you have been here for me, too, letting me live here and all. You're an awesome person. Fuck that asshole. It's his loss, really."

For the rest of the night, I held her close. We stayed up late watching TV and holding each other. Eventually she laid with her head in my lap and dozed off. I slowly moved her head off of me and carried her to bed. She woke and said, "Will you lay in the bed with me and hold me?"

I replied, "Yes, Anna."

She slid under the covers and laid on her side and I crawled in behind her and spooned her from behind with my arm over her side just below her ribs. We both still had our night clothes on, her in a t-shirt and shorts, and me the same except I had no underwear on. She put her hand over mine and pulled my arm into her chest. She smelled so good and her warm body pressing against mine made me erect. I tried to avoid pushing it against her but it rested against her butt cheeks, the fabric of our clothing keeping our naked flesh at bay.

I have to say, her bed is comfortable. We both fell quickly asleep and I woke up at about 2:30 and rolled onto my back. She woke up long enough to roll over and put her head and left arm on my chest, and straddle my left leg with her leg, with her lower body against my hip. I woke up at about 6:30 the next morning. I did not have to get up for an hour to get ready for work so I laid there enjoying the feeling of our bodies pressed against each other, so much so that I was erect against her lower torso. I began rubbing her back up and down. I squeezed the back of her neck gently and kept rubbing her. She pushed her body up off of mine and removed her shirt, laying with her bare breasts down onto me. I rubbed her naked back up and down and massaged the back of the neck and ran my fingers through her hair.

Anna moaned and ground her mound into my upper thigh a bit. I could feel the heat of her pussy through the clothing. So many thoughts were going through my head right now. I wanted to touch her pussy but I didn't want to ruin the moment either. I continued to rub her back, being careful not to push things into forbidden territory.

Anna broke the silence and said, "You can do that all day, but I know you need to get ready for work."

I looked at the clock and it was already 7:30. Where does time go? I said, "Yes, I need to get on a different schedule or something."

She slowly moved off of me and pulled the covers tight so when I got up, her breasts were not exposed.

I did not hide my erection tent when I got out from underneath the covers. She looked at it bouncing inside my shorts as I walked around the bed to leave the room.

I pissed after my cock relaxed enough to let me, then hopped in the shower and stroked myself back into last night, thinking about her hot pussy taking my cock and its huge load of cum deeply as I sucked on one of her perky naked breasts. Oh, relief at last after a night of what seemed like endless erections. I wonder if she is in her room with one of her many toys getting her relief.

After my shower, shave, and brushing my teeth, I got dressed and got me a bowl of cereal. Anna came into the kitchen area and I asked, "Are you going to be okay?"

She looked right into my eyes, grinned a kind of naughty grin, and replied, "Pretty sure I am, thank you so much for being there for me. I'll see you when you get home."

"I should be home around 5:30, Dear", I said in a deep voice.

"Yessir! Let's watch a movie or something," she said.

I replied, "Sounds good."

Off I went. I thought about her all day when I had some time to think. I wondered how far this whole thing would go. I wanted it to go all the way, but last night might have just been her needing to feel comforted. If I had been a girl roommate, would she have done the same thing? But she did take her shirt off.

I rushed home and hopped in the shower. No gym tonight. We ate some leftovers and turned on a streaming service app so we would begin watching a movie. Before the movie even started, Anna grabbed a blanket and covered us while she nudged in closer and I put my arm around her. She smelled so good and her body was so warm and soft. As we sat watching the flick, one of her hands moved to my leg and she began to slowly rub my upper leg. Her rubs became more like a massage and I soon found myself getting hard again. She never said anything about what little it takes for me to get aroused. She just kept on massaging, working her way up closer to my cock. This went on for a while and I started rubbing her legs as well. Our breathing began to deepen and she began to moan. I worked my hand up her leg until my thumb brushed against her pussy as I caressed her upper thigh. I was still too hesitant to try to go down her panties so I just massaged her upper thigh for a bit, every now and then brushing her mound.

This went on until the movie was over and the main menu was displayed on the TV. Anna said, "I am going to get up and get a drink of water."

She got up off of the couch and walked to the kitchen area. I got up and went there as well, thinking I was also a bit thirsty. She was filling her water bottle at the sink and did not realize I was standing right behind her. When she turned around, she ran into me and water went all over us from her bottle because she had not put the lid on it yet.

"Oh, fuck," she exclaimed, "I didn't know you were there!"

"Sorry," I said, "Let me grab a towel."

I grabbed the dish towel and began wiping her off. Her t-shirt was wet and her nipples were sticking out. I wiped her breasts off and said nervously, "We need to get you out of these wet clothes."

We looked at each other, her eyes darting back and forth looking at mine. I reached in a grabbed the bottom of her shirt. I paused and looked at her for permission. I slowly, pulled the shirt up over her head as she lifted her arms in the air. She relaxed her arms at her side and pushed her shoulders back, revealing her small, perky breasts and flat, firm abs. Her skin was slightly pale and there were no tan lines. It was perfect as I had imagined. My glance lowered to her shorts, then back up to her face and I said softly, seeking approval with my tone, "I think your shorts got wet, too?"

I waited for her to laugh or say no, but she never denied my request. I slowly wedged my index and middle fingers between her hips and her panties and began to slowly pull them down, taking in the sight of her naked flesh inch by inch. When I got to the top of her bush, my fingers continued to push down but my eyes locked into place. Once the shorts and panties were below her hips, they fell to the ground at her feet. She lifted one leg up, and then her other, as I stared straight ahead, viewing in reality what I had fantasized about, a thin, trimmed bush with a perfectly shaped thigh gap at the top of two firm legs. All the while, with her arms by her side, she watched me staring at her body with my mouth slightly open in amazement and never uttered a word. You could have heard a pin drop.

12