My Sister as the Pornstar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus Christ, Jonah. This is a mistake. She's your sister.

I tried to cover Milly's face up with my finger over the screen, I really did. But Liam's filming was so shaky that it became increasingly hard to keep it in place. And I really can't lie, when she opened her mouth and started gently and teasingly sucking his dick, she was absolutely stunning. It's usually impossible to judge whether a sibling is attractive or not, but seeing her familiar mischievous look as her tongue was dancing around the head of his dick, her eyes glistening with delight from playing the role of her dreams, mindlessly fondling her own boobs, my sweet little Milly...

Stop.

I turned the camera off. Put it quietly away on my nightstand. I had made a terrible mess all over myself. So much so that it was a miracle it hadn't hit my camera. Regret already pouring over me, I got up to get some paper towels. What the hell had I gotten myself into?

I was nervous when I approached the breakfast table the next morning where Milly was already sitting. How could I even look at her now? What was I going to say? She, on the other hand, didn't even seem to pay attention to my arrival. During the whole meal, she sat on her phone, not paying attention to me at all, while I was sweating bullets and forcing my gaze to stop falling down on her breasts. How was she acting so indifferent to all of this? Last night she had literally commanded her boyfriend to give me the footage of her tits being covered in his cum, and now she only talked to me when she complained about how thickly I had sliced her bread. Did she really just not think of this as anything more than me casually giving advice on film technique? Oh, Milly, you were just as big an enigma back then as you've been ever since.

Later that day, I promised myself to never, ever watch the videos again. You can probably imagine how long I was able to keep that promise. Night after night, when the lights went out in my room and in my brain, my hands started acting all on their own. Her heavenly-shaped breasts, the lust in her eyes, it was a drug that I couldn't keep myself away from. They never really seemed to get past the blowjob, though. My sister, ever the perfectionist, caused it all to grind to a halt before it could evolve any further. Sure, part of me was a little sad that I couldn't see any more of her, but it was probably for the best. I had already stepped way over the line as it was.

Considering I had been taking a look at the videos - or rather, studied them quite carefully - it only seemed right to give some tips to Liam. I texted him about it, and he told me to come over immediately. I don't know why I expected him to be alone. When the door opened and my sister stood there beside him, I physically jumped.

"Um, hi Milly! I, uh, just came by to, uh..." I waved the camera in the air.

"Oh, I know," she replied nonchalantly and walked back into the apartment. My throat felt like sandpaper. This was already awkward enough, how the hell was I going to talk about this with her in the room?

"Okay, so, I'll be quick," I said once we were all inside. Liam was sitting at the table with me, while Milly was sprawled out on the couch next to us on her phone. "There are definitely some areas of potential improvement." I made sure not to look over at Milly at any point. The last thing I wanted was eye contact with her.

"Obviously there are," she replied, not looking up either.

"Yeah. Uh, firstly, the whole POV thing does not seem to work out. I know it can be a lot to think about at once. So, I brought a tiny tripod you can borrow. Secondly, you need to use the natural light in this room to your advantage. Shoot at daytime to get rid of all those shadows."

"Wait, wait," Liam interrupted. "This is already too much for me to follow."

"Of course it is," Milly sighed, putting her phone down. "You could probably receive personal lessons from Steven Spielberg and still have no clue how to operate that thing. Let's just forget about all of this."

"Babe!" Liam was desperate now. "Please, we can solve this. You know, there's always that one thing we talked about."

They both got quiet. I inhaled deeply and asked: "What thing?"

"Well, Milly has been telling me about some memories from when you two were younger. About how you two used to make silly short films together when you were young, and that you always made her look so cool. That you made everything look so professional." I held my breath. Milly turned straight to me and looked me deep in the eyes for the first time since I came. She was blushing hard.

"Jonah, please, it would mean the world to me. Do you want to film this for us?"

CHAPTER 4

In another universe, I would have never imagined myself saying yes to filming my sister having sex with another man. A few months before, I would have been utterly disgusted by the idea. Even right then and there, as I was sitting there in Liam's cramped apartment, I was tempted to give them a flat no, enough's enough, let's end this right now. But there was just something about her eyes. Staring right at me, pristinely green, earnest but playful. The exact same eyes I had been letting penetrate me night after night on the screen of my video camera. How come I've never noticed these things about you before, Milly?

"Sure. Why not. But only as a fun project, okay?" The words just fell out of me before I could stop them. I was trying to play it cool as if my heart wasn't ham-fistedly attempting to beat up my ribcage from the inside. "I'm gonna do this as a friend, to get some experience, and I'll just ignore the fact that you're my sister. It's not weird if we don't make it weird." Milly just squealed. She ran over to me and embraced me, and for a moment I swore I could feel her nipple piercings against me.

"Thank you, Jonah, seriously. You're too kind."

"Alright. But that means I'm in charge of all the creative choices. If we're going to do this, we're not half-assing it." Liam was quietly smiling on his end of the table, noticeably nervous but excited to get to do this without having to handle the technical side of it. I was getting swept up in the happiness as well, and I felt more confident already.

"This might sound weird, but I, uh... actually have some ideas for a plot already."

The plot was the same as I had been imagining in my porn-directing fantasies for a month. Its main theme was forbidden, yet lustful love. Liam and Milly would play two close friends, both in separate relationships. The two couples had agreed to do a foursome together, and Liam and Milly's characters are the first to arrive. Suddenly, though, one of their partners sends a text and calls the whole thing off. The two main characters are stumped - their motivation behind this swinging adventure had secretly been their unexpressed lust for each other all this time. They attempt to keep their hands off each other, but in the end, it's futile.

It was a decent plot, and I was proud of it. Milly's eyes lit up with fiery excitement when I told the two of them about it, and Liam just proclaimed: "Dude. You really know your stuff. I'm in." We all started cleaning up the room, and the atmosphere was light and cheerful. Any uncomfortable awkwardness that might have existed quickly vanished into thin air, like we were just a group of friends excitedly preparing to make a silly clip to post on YouTube.

"We need to think costumes," I said after a while, the room now looking decently presentable.

"Well," Milly replied, "We're supposed to be dressed up for an adventurous gang-bang, right? That'd call for something nicer than a messy bun and sweatpants. You have that nice shirt you just bought, right, Liam?"

"Yeah, I think that'll work perfectly. And you obviously need something from that top drawer in my closet, don't you think?"

At first, I didn't understand what that meant. After Milly jogged into his room, rummaged around for a minute and came out again, though, I definitely understood. She wasn't wearing a single thread save a lacy scarlet bra and a pair of matching panties. She made a little pirouette and my jaw dropped instinctively to the ground. To say that she was gorgeous would be a criminal understatement. It no doubt made her boobs look amazing, but I couldn't help myself from admiring the rest of her body, her shiningly soft thighs, her thin waist, her small but cute butt. Of course, I'd seen a lot of it before, but not in this context, not like this. My cock was throbbing, and I silently thanked my tight jeans for concealing it.

"Fuck, babe, you know that's my favorite one," Liam chimed in from beside me.

"Actually, I just remembered," she said, "There's another set I just bought. I was going to surprise you with it, Liam, but now's a good a time as any." She retreated back into the room, and when she came back out, I swear I could hear angels singing around my head. The whole set was a shining light-pink color. A velvety pair of panties hugged her hips tightly, riding high up on her hips. See-through thigh-highs climbed her legs, and the cherry on top: A velvety bra pushing her boobs just slightly together, see-through enough to reveal her nipples underneath. Between the panties and the bra, were a network of small straps and silk ribbons.

"What do you think, Jonah? Is it too much for what you had in mind?"

I was simply unable to speak. Liam seemed frozen solid as well. I stood there in silence, mesmerized by how shockingly well it fit her body. The last set had shown a lot more skin, but this made her into a piece of art, like a Greek nymph capable of seducing any man on earth. "It's... good. It's perfect," I muttered.

"Hot enough even to impress your own brother," Liam laughed, seemingly unbothered by how Milly had turned to me first and not him. "I'm the luckiest man in the whole fucking world."

The excitement that had been in the air had turned into static electricity, and we could all feel it. As I fidgeted around with the camera and the lighting in a haze of arousal, Liam and Milly were already getting touchy with each other. I knew that shooting buildup plot scenes would have to wait for later. At that moment, no one in the room wanted to wait a single second longer than necessary before the clothes came off.

"Right, ready, actors?" I said, putting on my director's voice. Everyone giggled. "Remember, no eye contact with the camera. Milly, get on the couch right there. Liam, you stand next to her. Let's get this blowjob right this time." I didn't need to tell them twice. Liam's pants were off in a hurry. "Spread your legs a little, Milly," I continued as if that wasn't an outlandish thing to tell your own sister. "Perfect. Aaand... Action."

And there she was, my little sister, right in front of me. Pushing Liam's cock gently through her lips, letting it slide smoothly into her mouth. I started with the wide shot, getting both of them within frame, and then I slowly crept up towards them, letting the camera linger on Milly's slightly spread thighs and her tantalizing panties, before landing on her face. For some reason, however, Milly was looking uncharacteristically shy. It was not the same performance I had seen her do over and over again on my camera. "Okay, stop for just one second." They both looked at me. "Remember, you've been longing for each other's bodies for years, and you're finally giving in to temptation. There's gotta be... passion."

Milly pursed her lips slightly, Liam's cock still in her hand. "It's just... so different when you're here," she replied meekly.

"Look, if you're having regrets about this, I can totally go home right now, and we can forget this ever happened."

She let her eyes fall down at my crotch. Tight jeans or not, my erection was visible within a mile's radius. "No," she smiled, "It's not a bad different. I just want to live up to your expectations. I'll give you more passion if that's what you want." She grabbed onto Liam's thighs and hungrily shoved his cock past her lips, letting it go deeper and deeper into the back of her mouth - Liam exclaimed a loud groan in response to this sudden escalation in tempo. One of her hands wandered down her body and found the soft fabric of the panties, and she started rubbing it fervently. What a marvelous sight. I didn't even need to give any directions anymore, I just kept the camera rolling, awestruck at everything happening right before me. With drool spilling down on her chin, Milly let his dick fall out of her mouth and got up on all fours on the couch.

"I need you inside me. Right fucking now."

And so, with her panties to the side, I watched as Liam plunged into my sister from the back, grabbing her brown hair with one hand and her ass with the other. Soft whimpers escaped from her mouth as he glided in and out of her with ease. My left hand had let go of the camera and was kneading the bulge in my pants slowly, as I watched her beautiful pussy get filled so perfectly, hearing her shouts of ecstasy. I could tell she saw what I was doing. And ten seconds before both she and Liam erupted in perfectly timed mutual orgasms, she locked her eyes with mine, biting her lips. It was against my instructions, but not a single fiber in me cared. She didn't break that eye contact a single time before she exploded. Her body was a heavenly sight as it shook from her deep climax, with Liam's cum raining over her back in perfect sync. They collapsed on top of each other on the couch. We were all out of breath.

"And cut."

CHAPTER 5

I didn't sleep at all that night. Too many thoughts were rustling around in my head. It had felt like an out-of-body experience, like the three of us had been through a collective trance where one thing just automatically led to the other. How could I sleep after being part of something like that? How could I not jerk off all night long? As soon as I came home, I went to my room, stripped off all my clothes, and made myself cum within a few seconds. But that didn't stop me from continuing. With my camera in my hand, I watched my sister's pussy get filled up from behind, euphoria lighting up her face like the sun, and it made me cum over and over. The recording went on for a lot longer than I could remember - it had all gone by in a blur - and by the time Milly looked directly towards the camera, towards me, I had drifted off into another dimension where suddenly I was the one behind her, feeling her warmth from the inside, pushing deeper into her as she softly whispered my name...

"Jonah."

It was morning, and I was sitting by the kitchen table. Milly was there, as was our dad.

"Jonah, if you didn't stay up so late on that computer every night, you wouldn't be so close to falling asleep in your cereal." He was right, my head was hanging dangerously low over my bowl of soggy corn flakes. My eyelids felt heavier than steel.

"It's not my fault, dad. I have so many deadlines at school, there's no time to sleep. I had to review some scenes I've been shooting to make sure they're perfect," Milly, who had acted totally uninterested in the entire conversation so far, looked directly at me. Our eyes locked for a second, in a way so similar to the way they did yesterday that it sent tingles down my spine. She quickly looked away and said nothing.

"Well, if it's more important than sleeping, that film better be the best god damn thing this world has seen," Dad scoffed back. If only he knew. He finished his coffee and left the room, and we were all alone.

"Do you... Want to talk about yesterday?" I had to break the silence. It almost felt bone-crushing. Milly evaded me with her eyes. Seeing this shy side of her almost felt even more jarring than seeing her have sex. From the day she was born, she was always at the center of every conversation, the one who laughed and cried the loudest, the first to get up on stage and entertain. This was a version of my sister I had never seen before. Even her voice was quiet and frail when she finally responded.

"No one can know, alright? You, me, and Liam, that's it, we can't tell anyone else."

"Of course not. I would never." She shifted awkwardly in her seat, still not making direct eye contact. "I get that it was suddenly a lot all at once, and if you're having regrets, we can totally..."

"Actually, are you free later today?" Her interruption caught me off guard. "I mean, to continue what we started. I think both of us would really like that."

I didn't really have to think. "Of course. I'm ready whenever you need me."

I wasn't sure if her "both of us" meant her and Liam or if it meant her and me. It was probably true for all three of us. When Liam texted me shortly afterward, he seemed to be bursting with excitement. Milly had been so happy all night, he told me. Their relationship suddenly felt like a dream, and he was happy that he and I were close enough friends to be comfortable doing something like this. He talked about it so lightly that he almost seemed oblivious to the fact that friends don't usually film other friends fucking their sister. Did he get off on it, or was he just trying to be the best boyfriend in the world, no matter the cost? At the very least, he didn't seem to have any problem with it whatsoever.

I slept through all my online classes that day. Why bother to learn all the boring film theory when I could rather save my energy and get first-hand experience later? I knocked on the door of Liam's apartment at exactly five pm, which was when Milly had told me to come. I had all my filming gear with me.

"Hey, there you are!" She was wearing a pink sundress that flowed down to her knees, and her hair was partly tied up with a pink ribbon. The dress showed significantly more cleavage than what she usually wore. She was drop-dead gorgeous, and her smile revealed that she was well aware.

"Hey, Milly! Where's Liam?"

"Oh, he had something unexpected come up at work, but he'll be here soon. We can get everything set up in the meantime."

So it was just the two of us. I could feel my heart thumping slightly in my chest; Being alone with Milly made this feel even more intense.

"What do you think of the outfit?" she asked as soon as I had gotten all my things inside. She still had some of the same shyness in her voice from earlier that morning, but she looked like she was enjoying herself nonetheless. "I thought it could be what my character wears before, you know, all the action starts."

"It's stunning. Perfect, actually." Her smile spread across her face. "You'll have to wear the lingerie underneath the dress though, wouldn't make sense for it to just magically appear on you when you take it off."

"Oh shit, yeah. We'll probably have to try how that looks. I can go put it on right now if you want."

She went into the bedroom and closed the door. I was trying to concentrate on attaching an objective lens to the camera, but my mind was already spinning from excitement and arousal. I gave myself some mental slaps on the cheek. Focus, Jonah. You're obsessed. She's your little sister, don't let this get out of control.

"Jonah? Can you come in here and help me with something?"

Fuck.

"Sure! Just a sec."

I exhaled deeply through my nose. Closed my eyes, tried to silence my thoughts. Just your sister. Don't be weird. I got up and opened the door. Milly was sitting on the bed with the dress laying beside her, with the thigh highs and the lingerie set covering her up to her waist. I involuntarily stopped and stared in the doorway for a few seconds, and it occurred to me that this was the first time I saw her tits in person completely uncovered. Somehow they were ten times as pretty as they had been on camera. I had always been a fan of ghost nipples, and hers were prettier than any I'd ever seen.

"Hi," she said, observing me staring directly at her.