My Sister as the Pornstar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," I answered meekly. I didn't take my eyes off her.

"This thing is such a hassle to get on. Can you help me tie it together in the back?"

I silently walked over to the bed and sat down right next to her. She turned her back towards me, and I tried my best to make sense of the straps and ribbons. Hassle was an understatement -- I was probably doing a worse job than she could do herself, but she didn't say anything. Just simply touching her back sent electric shocks through me. The desire to let my hands glide forward and fill them with her soft breasts was overwhelming, but I contained myself. Slowly, and not so surely, I got all the straps tied together. She was the one to finally break the silence.

"How did the scene turn out yesterday?"

I couldn't really hold back the truth. "It was, it was insanely hot, Milly. You did an amazing job."

She turned towards me and bit her lip slightly. "I wanna see. Show me."

I rushed out into the living room to get the camera. "I haven't edited it or anything, so it's still just the raw footage." As I sat back down in the bed, Milly scooched closer to me. She was sitting on her knees, and her leg was pressed against mine.

"That's totally fine. I want to see it anyways."

And so we watched. With the camera in my hand, we watched Milly sit cutely on the couch letting Liam's cock penetrate her face, first shyly and then passionately. As video-Milly turned around on all fours and pleaded to be fucked, real life-Milly rested her head gently on my shoulder. I could feel her warm breath on me.

"Oh my God," she whispered. "You make me look amazing."

It was a miracle that my jeans didn't rip apart from the raging boner I had at that moment. As Liam's fucking got faster and even more determined, I laid my arm around Milly and rested my hand on the bare part of her thigh. It was warm and soft, and I noticed that she wasn't sitting completely still. With her head on my shoulder, she was grinding against the pillow she was sitting on, with tiny unnoticeable thrusts at first, but then gradually faster. I could feel her choppy breath on my neck, her left boob in the see-through bra brushing slightly against my arm. None of us said anything. At that moment, we were the only two people in the entire world. I let my hand stroke her thigh slowly, reaching all the way up to her butt, my fingers so close to her crotch that I could feel the heat radiating from her soaking wet pussy grinding steadily against the pillow. The sound of rustling keys felt like a shot to the heart.

"Hey! I'm home, sorry for the wait!"

CHAPTER 6

Milly jolted up from the bed as soon as she heard Liam enter the apartment. Without answering Liam, she hastily grabbed her dress and pulled it over her head. I just sat there frozen still, my heart racing. We hadn't technically been doing anything wrong in there, but it was clear that Milly didn't want Liam to see it.

"There you are! Oh, hi Jonah, I didn't know you'd already come over. What are you two doing in here?"

Milly was already posing by the mirror on the other side of the room, with a confident smile back on her face. "I was just showing Jonah the outfit I was thinking about using for the intro scenes. Do you think it works with the lingerie underneath?"

He went over to her and gave her a kiss. There was something about the sound of it that reverberated sourly in my eardrums. What was this feeling? Jealousy, all of a sudden?

"You look like a fucking Hollywood star babe. Can't wait to take it off you." They shared another kiss, longer and more intense this time. I had to look away. The feeling of her warm skin still lingered on the palm of my hand. "Again, sorry that I'm late. Let's not waste more time while there's still decent daylight. You ready, Jonah?"

I nodded and smiled. If I was going to do this, I had to keep it together. "Can't wait! Maybe we should take a crack at the opening scenes since you're already all dressed up, Milly?"

As it turns out, both Milly and Liam were decent actors, and they played their parts well. You could definitely notice that some new spark had been kindled between them after last night, which made the lustful yearning between their characters surprisingly believable. It really did look like the two had been desperately wanting to fuck for years without being able to - Milly was especially good at maintaining this tension. My script worked well for the most part, and except for a few complaints ("'This wine tastes exquisite', really Jonah!? Do you think a normal person would say that?"), it all went smoothly. The two characters ended up on the couch, agreeing to at least watch a movie since they were there already.

"Right," I said, pausing the film. "Now we need some way for this to escalate to what we shot yesterday. I'll admit, I don't have that part perfectly planned out yet." The solution struck me suddenly. It just made too much sense not to do it like that. "Actually, I think I have an idea. Milly, why don't you cuddle up close to Liam on a pillow and slowly but surely start humping it, as if you're no longer able to control your lust for him. Then things can just naturally develop from there." Milly looked straight at me with her eyebrows slightly raised, as if to say, "Did you really go there?" I looked back at her and smiled. Yes, Milly, yes I did.

"Dude, you should receive the Nobel Prize or something for these fucking amazing ideas you keep having," Liam said enthusiastically, and it was decided.

I set up my tripod for the shot, and Milly started slowly rubbing her pussy against a pillow for the second time that day, this time with slightly more clothes on. The jealousy within me had disappeared - I was focusing 100% on the hypnotic motion of her hips rocking back and forth, and I was enjoying every second of it. After a good while, I made her mount his lap and continue the grinding on his thigh with her back towards the camera.

With my second camera, I walked closer to them, zooming in on her ass. Her dress did a horrendous job at covering it up. Her panties were completely soaked already - perhaps they never properly dried up from earlier. Liam thirstily pulled off her dress and slid his hand down her panties. I backed off to get the profile view as the groping, kissing, and breathing escalated. The build-up was just as intense as I had envisioned it, and it was a shame I had to stop them.

"I think this is the natural breaking point where this scene leads into the one from yesterday."

Milly was gasping for air, her cheeks pink and flustered. "Right. I forgot about that." She sat back down on the couch, catching her breath, and adjusting her lingerie. "But we'll keep going with the next scene, right?"

"Yeah," Liam quietly chimed in with staggered breath. "I don't really feel like stopping right now."

"Of course not. We have a lot to get through."

Milly took a quick trip to the bathroom, and when she came out again, she was wearing a red, silky dressing gown. It was clear that she had ditched the lingerie underneath.

"So, what are we doing next?"

"Well, at the end of yesterday's scene you had some... mess all over you."

Liam laughed. "You're a porn director now, Jonah, you're allowed to say the word 'cum'."

"Yeah. Well, when someone has cum all over their back, I suppose the first thing they'd want to do is take a shower. I was thinking we could start out with you being in there, Milly, and then Liam comes in and joins you, still craving more."

I moved the tripod into the bathroom and made sure the lighting didn't look half bad. It wasn't exactly a big bathroom, but the shower was decently spacious. Luckily, the glass doors encasing it were clear enough that filming through them wouldn't be a problem.

"You should get in there and shower first, Milly. Remember, you just had the hottest sex of your life, so you need to look euphoric while you're in there. After let's say, sixty seconds, Liam comes into the shower unannounced and turns you on again. Playing with her nipples will probably be the most efficient, right, Liam?"

Milly raised one eyebrow in her signature defiant-but-playful way. "How the hell did you know about that?"

"I miiight have mentioned it to him once. Slip of the tongue," Liam chuckled and winked at me. Milly just shrugged, and with one graceful movement she let the gown slide off her body. Throughout all the years I had scoured the internet for its endless reserves of porn, I had never seen a naked woman hotter than her. Mom once admitted to us that she had done some nude shoots at the beginning of her modeling career - Milly could have easily been a Playboy cover girl. It was the first time I could see her pussy in clear view, and it was a work of art. It was an innie, with beautifully thick pussy lips only barely revealing a slit of pink.

"Getting a good look at your subject?" she said and smirked at me. I had been staring. I let it remain unanswered, and simply told her to get in the shower. I pressed the record button.

Seeing her in the shower awakened new levels of lust inside me I had never felt before. She looked so innocent yet sexy where she stood, with water enveloping her curves like she was a forest nymph bathing under a waterfall. As she grabbed the soap and let her soapy hands run over her perky breasts, I noticed that Liam was naked already, enjoying the show and slowly stroking himself. I couldn't resist the sight either - my hand was slowly caressing the bulge in my pants as well.

I gave Liam a nod, and he crept through the glass door. Milly put on a delightful display of surprise as he grabbed her luscious boobs from behind, massaging them slowly and running his fingers over her nipples. I could tell that the exhilaration that came over her wasn't an act - her eyes rolled up and she let out an audible gasp. Liam positioned her directly towards the camera and kept teasing her now-hard nipples with one hand while the other parted her pussy lips and let her gorgeously pink clit out in the open. Milly was breathing heavily in the steamy air, but her eyes weren't focusing on what Liam was doing: They were steadily flickering between my eyes and my crotch.

"Shit, wait. The glass is fogging up from all the steam, I can't see anything."

"Come in here. There's room for you," Milly gasped. Her eyes were burning in a horny frenzy. Liam's hand just kept going even faster on her clit.

"I'll get wet, my, my camera..."

Her green eyes pierced mine - they impaled right through me, deep through my soul. They knew. "Take off your clothes, then."

If I was in a sane state of mind, I would have refused the offer. That camera still has water damage on its lens to this day, so it was a costly decision I made when I ripped off all my clothes and entered the corner of the shower. In that moment I couldn't have cared less, of course. My throbbing cock was poking out into the air, in plain view for everyone to see, something Milly took full advantage of. She was barely a foot away from me, feasting her eyes on how hard she had made her brother. As Liam entered her from behind, she moaned deeply.

"Fuck. You're so big."

I knew she wasn't talking about him. It all felt like a dream - the steam lay thickly in the air, my little sister was getting fucked inches away from my naked body, and I just had to... I couldn't stop myself. It was what she wanted. Tingles spread throughout my body as I started stroking my dick slowly. If this was a dream, it was one I wanted to live in forever. Milly's moaning rose to new levels as soon as she saw what I was doing, her voice echoing between the bathroom walls. She looked intensely at me, squeezing her boobs together and biting her lip while her pussy was filled up from behind, and our mutual lust at that moment could have detonated a supernova. The footage I was getting with the camera in my left hand was terrible, but it didn't matter. She hungrily devoured my body with her eyes, just as I did hers.

Two loud groans announced Liam's orgasm. He had filled her pussy up to the brim, and cum was instantly running down her leg. She turned around and made out with him passionately, sneaking glances over at me in between kisses.

"That was some of the best sex I've ever had, babe," he grunted quietly while looking, ignoring the fact that I was awkwardly standing right next to them with my hard dick covered in precum. "But also some of the most exhausting as well. My legs are killing me. I need a cold beer on the couch ASAP. Are you guys down?"

Milly smiled and shrugged. "Sure. I'll just clean up first, you go ahead."

My mind was racing to find an excuse. "Yeah, I, I need to just check that my camera isn't permanently damaged from all the water you guys have been splashing around. But a beer sounds good."

Liam grabbed his clothes and left the room. We were left standing there in the shower, just the two of us. My boner didn't subside for a single second.

"Hi," I said quietly, not knowing what else to say.

"Hi," she whispered back, smiling calmly. She took a step towards me.

"You didn't get to finish."

"Neither did you." She smiled even more and looked down at my hard cock. "I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your help. You've been the best brother I could ask for."

We had somehow moved even closer to each other. I could feel her breath on my chest, and the tip of my dick was hovering over her belly button. "I've enjoyed every second of it."

"You have no idea how much that means to me." Her voice was reduced to the faintest of whispers. "I've been dreaming about it for a long time."

I kissed her. My lips fused with hers, and she instantly thrust her body towards mine, pressing up against me and returning my kiss with full force. Her tongue reached out to mine, and our breaths became intertwined. My head exploded and left no thoughts behind, and my body started acting on its own. My hands were grabbing onto every part of her they could find, like they had been wanting to do for weeks, for months, maybe years, restlessly traveling over her back, her thighs, her ass, running through her damp hair as we kissed and kissed and kissed. Her wet breasts were pressed up against my torso, and my dick was grinding against her stomach. My entire world was Milly. I didn't need air, I didn't need food, I didn't need sleep - she was everything I could ever need in my life.

Before I knew it, I was lying on the bathroom rug. It all happened so quickly, and it all lasted for an eternity. Milly was on top of me, we hadn't stopped kissing, and she was grabbing onto my body like I was about to disappear, like I could vanish into thin air at any given time and she had to hold me as tightly as she could to keep me with her. Sliding into her was as natural as breathing. Her warm, wet pussy engulfed my cock, and with rocking movements she dug me deeper and deeper inside of her. My hands were on her tits, worshipping her angelic nipples, and I really was in heaven, I was savoring the entirety of my sister's body as she was riding me. She was suddenly on her back, her knees were folded up against her, and I fucked her deeper than I thought could be possible. For every thrust, she moaned softly, so softly, as her overflowing pussy tightened around my cock, her eyes rolling up into her head, and she whispered my name, Jonah, Jonah, Jonah, and I grabbed her face and kissed her, and we both came like fireworks, her entire body was shaking as I shot my cum deep inside her.

We didn't say anything afterward, we just lay there on the floor, my cock still inside her, holding each other tightly as if we were one being.

CHAPTER 7

"Beers are in the fridge, take whichever one you want."

I had never felt as intoxicated as I did as I triumphantly walked out of that bathroom door. I could still feel the sensation of her pussy clenching on my cock, her tits tightly squished against me, her tongue dancing with mine. With a drug like Milly, who needs alcohol? I had stayed inside her for what must have been at least ten minutes. We had stared into each others' eyes, shared tender kisses, and breathed in unison while my cum was slowly running out of her. A part of me had known this would happen eventually. Another part of me had also thought that it was a thirst that had to be quenched, that getting it done would put out the fire and make the lust vanish, but it had done the opposite. I craved her more than ever. There was no post-nut clarity, there was only post-nut lust. Liam, however, didn't seem to suspect a thing in the world. He was lounging on the couch with a beer in his hand and flipping through the channels on the tv.

"To be honest, I'm exhausted. I think I need to head home for the night."

"No worries, dude. It's been a long day."

Milly had just come out of the bathroom. Her red gown was back on.

"I think I need to get home as well. I have work super early in the morning, and I just realized I have my work keys back home. Hope that's okay, babe."

Liam popped up from the couch, walked over to her and lifted her up so that her legs ended up around his waist. With his fingers firmly placed on her butt, he kissed her passionately, and I had to clench my fist to combat the sickening wave of jealousy that surged through my chest.

"Of course that's okay, my princess. You've been fucking fantastic today" He looked over at me. "We continue tomorrow, right?"

Another night of him getting to enjoy Milly while I have to watch from the sidelines? The thought wasn't exactly appealing. But Milly was in his arms giving me her puppy eyes, teasingly smiling at me with the tip of her tongue sticking out between her teeth. If this is what you want, Milly, then so be it. "Of course. We have to finish our masterpiece."

The car ride home was relaxed. We talked about normal things, about school and work, almost as if our bodies hadn't been interlocked and cumming all over each other less than an hour ago. It was fine, though. It all felt so natural now. On the doorstep, she turned quickly around, grabbed my hips, and kissed me softly.

"I love you," she whispered. Her face was glowing softly from the dim porch light, her cheeks slightly red, and her hair flowing in front of her face like waves from the ocean. She looked like a goddess. "I love you so much. Thank you."

"I love you, Milly. You know I do."

I slept like a baby that night. As I was slumbering in the early morning hours, she came to me in my dreams. Just as dream-Milly grabbed my dick and was about to hungrily devour it, I woke up. I usually tend to forget my dreams instantly, but this one stayed seared in my brain. My hard-on still hadn't completely calmed down when I walked down to eat breakfast. The whole family was already there, and once Milly saw me come into the room, she flashed a big smile and put down her phone instantly. She really was the most beautiful woman in the world, and I had no idea how I had never seen it earlier. I sat down next to her. She was wearing a short pair of denim shorts and a tight spaghetti strap top that closely followed the curves of her bra-less boobs. Needless to say, my dick was throbbing already, and I knew that she was well aware.

Dad was on one of his weekly tirades about the rising gas prices, and Mom was frequently interrupting him with every shocking piece of news she found in the paper. I nodded along absent-mindedly to what they both had to say while I slowly let my hand wander its way over to Milly's bare thigh. She didn't react, but I could feel the goosebumps spread all over her legs. I danced my fingertips dance around on her smoothly shaven thigh under the table, every once in a while letting one of them drop down on its inner side, producing a slight shiver in her. Taking my time, I let my hand wander further up and inwards, until it was burrowing slightly under the leg of her shorts, no more than an inch away from her pussy. She grabbed my hand abruptly and gave me a stern look. It's too risky, they told me. Her chest was heaving slightly heavier than usual. I simply let my hand rest on her thigh for the remainder of the meal. Every once in a while, she caressed it with her soft fingers.