My Sister Becki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. See you Monday. Bye Mom, Dad," Becki says as she leads them to the closet door, opens it and gets their coats out and on them. Then they head to the front door.

"Bye," I say as they leave.

They head out into the cold as Becki closes the door behind them and locks it. Her new mission causes her to pad straight to me and wrap her arms around me from behind while I cook the bacon into nice crispy strips. She holds on to me like she means it so I turn to her and peck her forehead. She looks up and a passionate kiss ensues.

The bacon is requiring the attention of the cook so I have to break the kiss and pay the piper because I don't want burnt offerings for breakfast. She lets me return to my job, but still holds me tight. Her tits are burning into my back and my dick grows as a result.

Getting restless for action, Becki feels for my cock through my shorts and is surprised to find it hard.

"Is this for me?" she asks, knowing very well who it's for.

"The instant you wrapped your arms around me."

"I love that."

"I was hoping you would," I inform her.

I move to prepare the scrambled eggs, then get the plates out, place the food on the plates and put the plates on the table, all the while with Becki's arms wrapped around me, moving smoothly with me.

She gives me up so we can sit at the table and consume breakfast, which we do without incident amid small talk, then we clean up the mess I made in the kitchen and pad to the sofa for more R&R.

"Second thought, follow me please," I tell her.

I get up and hold my hand out for her's and she takes it, gets up and follows me without asking where we are going or what we will be doing. I guess she knows me all too well. I lead her to my bed and lay down, prodding her to join me.

"Where do you want me?"

"I want your hot bod on top of me so I can caress you the rest of the day, feel your soft skin on mine, feel your hot bod against me and get you so horny your eyes bug out."

"Ha ha. Not going to happen with you dressed my dear brother."

"I think we can fix that," I tell her with a smile.

I lift up, remove my shorts and my dick flops out proudly, then I pull my shirt off over my head, toss it at her and lay back down. She removes my shorts from her head to the floor, starts to climb on me and I stop her dead in her tracks.

"You, my dear sister, are not going to crawl on top of me with clothes covering your hot, luscious bod. Get rid of them please."

Becki smiles thinking she almost got away with it and takes her clothes off in a short strip tease performance that keeps my dick stiff. Then she crawls her slender, sexy body on top of me and I tenderly wrap my arms around her.

There are times in my life when all I want to do is caress my lover's body to make her feel like she's wanted, to drain all the bad things that may have happened during the day and now is one of those times with my sexy and horny sister as the object of my love. I've waited many years for her and I'm ready. Becki, on the other hand, may have alternate plans so I have to be careful my hands don't bore her to death. She gets comfortable on top of me with her head just under my chin and her lower legs resting on the bed on either side of mine.

"You haven't spoken of your ass being penetrated since it happened last night," I say as I reach for her precious ass and knead her cheeks, tenderly feeling her soft skin.

"Actually, that opportunity has not presented itself until now. Last night, I loved your cock in my ass so you will be doing it again, but I want to take time off from it for now. It's just something I have to get used to, I guess. Okay?" she asks as I move my hands up her back so softly it tickles her.

"That tickles," she says emphatically as I make plans to attack her ticklish points and make her squirm, but things don't always work out the way I plan them.

"Sorry. I'll try harder next time... Can I ream your asshole without stirring up any bad feelings?"

"Good question. Do it and I'll let you know."

I move my fingers into the crack of her ass and feel her tense up a bit as I get close to her back door. I pull her closer to my face, using her cheeks, and give her a kiss that she doesn't want to break. My fingers make the long trip to her pussy and get them nice and juicy, then trail them across her perineum to her back door and softly ream her. She moans into my mouth so I know it's okay to continue.

Moving forward, I get two fingers on my other hands all juiced up and alternate them as my fingers are a non-stop assault on her asshole. The more I ream her, the louder she gets so I make a new plan.

"If you won't complain, I have this strong desire to eat your pussy and lick your ass. What do you think?"

She raises up, looks me in the eyes, gives me a quick peck on my lips, and says, "Don't ask. Just do it."

That wasn't a request. Before she can lay back down on my chest, she's on her back as she squeals at the sudden and quick motion I put her through.

Moving completely away from my original plan, I slide down her body until my face appears against her pussy. She gives me a moan and waits with anticipation building quickly. As I lick her pussy, my hands move to her tits and I knead them and pinch her nipples until she grabs my head, guiding me to her favorite spot, and I just please the shit out of her, not literally though, fortunately.

My tongue reams her asshole several times before she directs me to her essence, then to her clit before demanding my cock in her pussy. She pulls me to her and my cock pressures her asshole by pure coincidence so she reaches between us to guide it to her pussy.

I fuck my sister like a rabbit in heat and we feel so much pleasure it's undeniable. I make every possible effort to please her and so far, I can tell it's working. The pleasure my cock creates inside her is palpable and I know she knows it. We climax minutes later, out of breath, out of libido and out of energy. Laying beside her, I feel I given her what she wanted and pull her back on top of me to continue doing what I started to do before I was so rudely interrupted by my own lust.

"Before you continue to caress me, can we take a shower?" she asks.

"Absolutely not."

She gets up, pulls me to my feet and we're off to the shower moments later. I expected to lose that one, but she didn't even smile. So much for my sense of humor.

After we clean up, she smells pretty damn good and hopefully, so do I, so we head back to my bed. Instead of her laying on top of me, I change tactics and lean against the headboard. She lays across my lap with one arm wrapped behind my neck and the other wrapped behind the small of my back. One of my arms is supporting her head, cradling it in the crook of my arm, and the other is free to do whatever it wants and sometimes, I wonder if I control that, or if something else does.

"Penny for your thoughts," I ask as we get comfortable.

"Show me the penny first."

I wasn't expecting that remark and burst out laughing. Moments later, she joins in.

"At the moment, I don't have one."

When I start to move her off me, she makes sure she doesn't give up her control of me and I relent, knowing very well she's teasing me. Then she answers my question as my free hand roams her body.

"In the last eighteen hours, I've made a few decisions that will change my future, as well as yours. I feel happy about them and I can tell you're also happy about them. Right now, my biggest fear is how we tell Mom and Dad about us."

"It's really too soon to even think about that, Sis, but when the time is right, we'll figure it out together."

"I'm even happier now because you don't make me feel like I'm alone anymore and I owe it all to you. Thanks Bro. I will always love you for many reasons."

We stay holding each other like that until the old plan makes a new decision.

"We need to get your car and you some clothes."

"I'm wearing­ what I want to wear so the car is all I need."

"Let's get dressed and get your car then, but you still need some clothes just in case Mom and Dad make a return trip."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's get dressed and go."

She gets off me and puts her red dress and warm sweater on, forgetting her underwear, while I start my car for the trip and get some clothes on. When she's ready to go, I drive her to her car and as we pull in beside it, she remote starts it and we talk while it warms up enough for her to feel comfortable in.

When she feels the time is right, she gets out of my car, gets in hers, and yup, it's warm enough. I drive back to my place and she drives to her apartment. She gets some clothes, dresses, gets her coat back on, carries a small duffle bag to her car and gets in the driver's seat for the short ride to my place. She's smiling when she arrives at my place and knocks on my door.

When I let her in, she drops the duffle bag and still has a smile on her face so I know she has something up her sleeve. She turns around and unbuttons her coat and I grab it, almost losing it, and hang it in the closet. As I turn back and look at her, she's wearing the sexiest, skimpiest teddy ever to reach for my eyes. No panties, it just covers her tits down to her mound with shear elegance and my dick goes to instant hard on as I stare.

"Put your eyes back in your head and do something sexy young man," she orders me.

I break my stare, smile, scoop her into my arms, carry her to the sofa and stand her in front of it. I turn the fireplace on and leave the lights off since it's bright enough in the room.

"You're a sight for sore eyes, little lady."

"Thanks, Bro. Your move. Do what you want with me," she says as she guides my fingers to her pussy, hint, hint.

Never have I ever been so involved with a girl that is naturally sexy in every way as this girl, and she's my sister, literally. I can tell she wants some action so I carefully remove her teddy and admire the woman before me with staring eyes. As I caress her body, she takes it upon herself to hold me until the plan changes.

I sink to a squat and my face suddenly appears at her mound level. As I begin to lick her pussy, she's spreading her legs apart. My hands go to her ass and knead her cheeks as my fingers enter her crack. Her moan is all I need to continue so I reach for her tits and knead them, then pinch her nipples as my tongue licks her clit causing another satisfying moan from my sister.

Spinning her around, my tongue goes to work in her crack, finding her asshole as she moans for the umpteenth time. Becki bends over and comes to rest on the arm of the sofa, enabling me to reach in a little farther and feel her pucker hole easier. I spread her cheeks and apply pressure to her asshole with my tongue and she emits another moan of pure desire.

With my passion rising, I reach for her tits as they hang from her and knead them again, then pinch her nipples causing her eyes to close as the sensations get the best of her.

I stand up, pull her to a standing position, walk her behind the sofa and bend her over the back. She doesn't hesitate at that move so I assume Jim had her doing the same thing. As I'm eating her pussy from behind, she's moaning her delight, for my delight, and my dick is getting to the point where it has to have some well deserved attention.

I stand up and line my cock into her pussy and she grunts as my dick slides inside her quickly. She moans as the pressure makes her feel like home. She's tight and my cock loves its new home so I make sure to please my girlfriend.

As I fuck my sister from behind, I can feel her ever so slightly pushing back as much as possible while telling me how good I feel inside her. I quicken the pace, change the strokes, change the angle of attack and she goes into an intense orgasm after several minutes of this pleasure and I'm amazed she's willing to have such great sex with her brother, even as the taboo hangs over our heads.

I bang her harder and I'm getting to the point of no return so I make sure to give her the load of the ages and start depositing. As rope after rope enters her pussy, she squeezes me while her own orgasm reaches its limit. The explosiveness of our orgasms takes a big chunk out of our ambition and energy level as I lean over her back and rest on her laurels, for a change.

I'm tired, yet happy, still wanting and still waiting for the future as I get up, pad around and sit on the sofa. Becki crawls over the back as I find my comfort spot and she finds her's spot and holds me like never before. After a while of heavy breathing, she has enough energy to speak.

"Wow, Bro! That was intense. Jim never sent me over the edge like that so it's a first for me," she tells me as she buries her face into my neck.

I'm happy to be able to do that for her and it means a lot to me. We command our positions and remain there until the plan changes. I'm petting my sister with the utmost care as we whether the moment in each other's arms. My dick and her libido has shrunk for the time being and I'm just blown away my sister is so into having great sex. I never knew that about her, but I'm glad I know it now.

As my hands caress her ass cheeks, she gives me a weak wiggle as I continue to her back and shoulders. Normally, I would be kissing her by now, but she seems to be tired still so all I do is caress her soft, tender body to my heart's content.

As much as life can be predictable, some of it is not. We fall asleep in each other's arms there on the sofa, in front of the fireplace, in the mid afternoon with more than a smile on our faces.

* * * * *

An hour later, I stir and wake up Becki in the process. We don't move much as the position we are in demands some attention. My hands caress her body again and she gives me a weak moan. Focusing on her ass, my hands softly pass over the tender skin of her cheeks as I admire her soft curves and majestic shape.

"Sis, you have the most perfect ass I've ever seen. Caressing it is the icing on the cake and eating you is a great desert."

"Sounds to me like you like my ass, don't you, Ronnie?"

"Sorry Sis, no, I don't like your ass. I love your ass and you can take that to the bank."

"I'm going to remember that, you know... so what's the plan now?" she wants to know.

"Well, the fire is perfect, the lighting is soft, our clothing is perfect..."

"What clothing? We're not wearing any."

"Exactly why it's perfect," I inform her.

"Ha ha. Funny guy... so tell me what you have up your sleeve."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry for more than my sister. Want to order take out?"

"Sounds good to me."

We agree on the take out and I call and order it to be delivered so I get some clothes on. It comes about thirty minutes later, I pay for the delivery and take the order to the table for us to eat. Becki joins me and is adamant I get rid of my clothes, which I do willingly. The food was actually quite tasty and between the two of us, it all disappears.

It's the first time I've eaten food while naked and with a naked sister beside me. It's funny my cock is at full staff throughout the whole dinner. That's another first. In fact, the last twenty-four hours has been one first after another. I love it!

"Okay, that was good. What's up your sleeve, young lady?"

"I would love to get more comfortable with you half on me and just stay like that until further notice."

"Sounds good to me. Want to take a shower first?" I ask.

"Not a chance."

I grab her arm and drag her toward the shower with a smile on my face, knowing I'm repaying her. Not happy with that, she moves ahead of me and pulls me to the shower and I have no choice but to watch my sister's sexy ass wiggle as we walk.

We take the fastest possible shower, return to the fireplace and get comfortable on the sofa, this time with a sheet between us and the sofa because we are tired of sticking to the leather. I'm literally laying on my side and so is she, for now. Her face is buried into my neck and she gives me little kisses as my hands work her sexy body. We're quiet for a long time, doing what we're doing, but the silence gets the best of her.

"Ronnie."

"I'm awake," I tell her.

"How long have you wanted to fuck me?"

"Since you joined me in the apartment at college. The first year gave me many blue ball nights as you walked around the apartment in your daisy dukes and half tops, but when Jim moved in, it just got worse. It was shear torture for me, but I survived."

"Is that why you didn't hesitate when I took my clothes off in front of you last night?" she replies.

"It's only part of it. I thought about you many times and swore to myself if you ever came close to doing something like that in front of me, I would not deny you because I wanted the same... So how long have you wanted to fuck me?"

"Since I graduated high school."

"That's a long time ago and your feelings are still strong to this day. Amazing, Sis," I tell her, softly. "And, if you don't mind me saying so, it was worth the wait, but I wish it happen much sooner than it did."

"I wonder if I would have gotten involved with Jim if it did happen sooner?" she wonders.

"Good question... I can honestly say, I don't know the answer."

"That makes two of us. It was really freakish that Jim popped into my life when he did, but it's all history now... I still have to deal with it, but you have pulled me out of the trench I was stuck in and I will never forget it," Becki replies.

"Isn't that what a brother is for?"

"Yes and I've got one of the best," she admits.

"I won't argue that."

She laughs as I smile at my own arrogance.

"I like being sexy around my boyfriend because it turns me on, and it has a similar affect on my boyfriend."

"I've noticed that as well. It makes you a very sexy girl and I like that."

"What else do you like about your sister?"

"There's nothing I can point to that I dislike, Sis, so I guess, for now, you're stuck with me. Your tits are a perfect shape for your size. Your slender bubble butt makes me want to eat you every time I look at it. Your mound is soft and smooth. Your figure is perfect. Your facial features are to die for and your personality is above board. Add to that the fact you love having sex, I couldn't ask for a more perfect sister or girlfriend, and now I have both."

Becki is touched about how I feel about her. She admits nobody has ever said that to her and she feels it deep down.

"Oh, Bro, you can guess how that makes me feel, but now, you have to eat me please."

That was not a request either. She's horny as hell because of what I've been telling her, among a few other things, and she's on a mission.

"Anything to keep my girlfriend happy."

As she gets up, I have another new plan. I stand with her, pick her up, spinning her upside down in my arms while she squeals and opens her legs. My face is resting on her pussy so I figure it's a good time to eat her, and I waste no time attacking her pussy with my tongue and when it gets tired, my lips take over and kiss her clit, then her lips. She's moaning as I eat her and discover this is a good test of my physical endurance.

At the same time, she gets my cock in her mouth and nearly sucks me to death. We attack each other and learn the noise in the room is caused by both of us moaning our hearts out.

As I call the end to the strenuous exercise, I spin her around and put her back on her feet. Her turn has her laying me on the sofa in the position she likes and crawls on top, straddling my upper body in the sixty-nine position. As she lowers her pussy to my waiting mouth, she licks the tip of my cock and it responds immediately, like it already has. Licking my sister's pussy is a privilege to me so I do what makes her happy, which is not a real effort at all to me.