My Sister Becki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
518 Followers

I begin by licking her cheeks, then slowly move to her lips, avoiding her clit for now. My tongue licks completely around her outer lips several times before moving to her inner lips while she focuses on inhaling my cock. She's moaning with a mouth full and it's refreshing she can do that.

As my fingers reach her back door, I apply a little pressure while she moans a little louder, but when I put some serious pressure on it, she stops sucking me in favor of the pleasure from below. I back off the pressure and move on, licking her clit while inserting a finger in her pussy.

I intentionally make contact with her G-spot, which makes her wiggle her ass, and a few other parts. I fight to follow the wiggling movements, staying on her clit while she returns to her focus, and my finger causes her to loose focus again so I push her libido that much harder. Her movements are frantic and her moans are keeping my attention in focus.

Without warning, she pees on me and I accidently get a taste of the fluid, not really wanting to do that. I determine it's not pee, however, Becki doesn't know it. She gets off me absolutely afraid of my reaction and stands beside me.

"OMG, Bro. I peed on you. God, I'm so sorry! I'm so embarrassed. Will you ever forgive me. Please do dear Brother! I can't believe I did that to you."

"Becki, wait a second," I say as I reach for her hand. "First of all, you didn't pee on me. What you did do is squirt, which happens to some women when they are really turned on and by the ministrations of their G-spot mostly. It's never happened to me before so I wasn't expecting it tonight, but you proved me wrong."

"It's not pee?"

"It didn't taste like pee, Sis. Get a towel and we'll clean this up, then we'll talk about what you just experienced."

She takes off like a bat out of hell as I stand up, gets a towel, returns and cleans me and the leather sofa off throughly, then cleans herself and removes the wet sheet. She smells the towel and sheet and agrees it doesn't smell like pee.

She leans her forehead against me and bites her lower lip, waiting for me to lash out some anger in her direction, but there's nothing to be angry about. Instead, I hold her as she relents the fear of her action, them mounts me.

"I can't believe I did that to you, but it did felt pretty good after it all came out," she says, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Good for you, Sis. Let's finish what we started, then we'll return to this incident. Okay?"

"Okay. I was ready to cum so get busy, please."

I let her down, playfully push her to the sofa and get between her legs before she can stop me. Poising my cock before her pussy, I push it in with one swift effort as the pleasurable sensations reach her brain cells in a heart beat and her tightness causes me to wince in pleasure. I experience similar euphoria by sending similar pleasurable sensations to my brain and comes up with the same result.

As we feel the pleasure of consensual sex, she tells me how good my cock feels inside her, so I tell her how good my cock feels inside her. The tightness each of us feel sends us out of this world with pleasure. I work her pussy with long strokes, then short strokes, literally working her toward another orgasm.

As she moans her little heart out, I pick up the pace and watch her expression change. Then she starts grunting every time I thrust into her so I pick up the pace again. The faster the pace, the faster she grunts as she breaks into a smile.

"Harder! Fuck me harder, Ronnie!" she says emphatically, struggling to speak.

I fuck my sister as hard as I can and then it happens. She grips my cock with a vengeance and that causes my overload as I course into the same state of euphoria my sister is experiencing. The orgasm that follows takes a major chunk of our energy and as we come down from it, we are ready to be tired.

I had every intention to talk to Becki about squirting, my devotion and love for her, and my desire to maintain a great sexual relationship, but as we cuddle together and get comfortable, we also fall asleep at the most inopportune time.

* * * * *

The next thing I know, it's the middle of the night. It's dark outside and inside. The fireplace has us nice and toasty and the lights are low. I don't remember changing the lights, but it is what it is. My sister is cuddled to me with her head below my chin. I reach to clear the hair from her face and pet her head smoothly and tenderly. Her tits are burning into my chest, making their presence known to me and it feels so sexy.

When I stir, she wakes up, wondering what time it is so she looks at the clock above the fireplace and returns to cuddling. It's 2am and she's quite comfortable where she is. Remembering last night when she wanted sex in the middle of the night but didn't get her wish, tonight will be different, she hopes.

"Ronnie."

"Yes my dear."

"I'm horny."

"So am I."

We lay there silently, wondering if the other will get ambitious.

"Are you going to fuck me, dear brother?"

"I would love to, but I'm still lacking ambition."

"Same here, but I'm still horny."

"If you move your ass closer to me, I will make a concentrated effort to caress you awake."

We have no covers over us because the fireplace is keeping us at a cozy temperature. All she has to do is move her ass closer to my reach and I will do what I want to do to feel her up as tenderly as I can. But, before that happens, we both fall asleep, again.

* * * * *

Two hours later, Becki wakes up and without a doubt, she's ready, full of energy and full of love. She reaches for my cock and as soon as I feel it, I'm awake, stirring as she strokes my cock.

Being early in the morning, before the average person is awake, I want to be a loving lover for my sister. I think she can use some so that's the new plan, but you know how plans go.

"Ready for some lovin', young lady?"

"I'm ready, Ronnie. What's up your sleeve?"

"I want to make you feel good by caressing your tender body until you fall asleep, then I'll insert my cock in your pussy and tenderly fuck you to ecstasy."

"Ha ha. I will not fall asleep, but I love that plan. Do it."

She scoots up closer to me and buries her face in my neck. I caress her back with light, tender strokes, then reach for her ass and do the same. Becki is moaning softly for me, ready for round two.

I wrap one arm around her back and slide out from under her as I turn her to her back. There's not a lot of room on the sofa to maneuver, so it turns into a challenge. As she rests on her back, her knees raise and legs open. I know an invitation when I see one so once again, the plan changes.

I move my face near her pussy and lick her inner thighs, then outer lips until she wiggles her ass, then I move to a more intimate target. My tongue jumps over her outer lips and licks around her inner lips, up to her hood and down to her essence. Repeating this several times, Becki grabs my head and changes my focus to her clit, and I'm okay with that.

Her passion is growing so my passion is to focus on her, for now. My dick is hard as hell and Becki knows it as she tries to move my ass so her tongue can reach my cock. I move so she's happily stroking my cock and I adjust myself on her clit. Not lasting that long, Becki wants my cock in her pussy so I change and stand between her legs.

I kneel between her legs and escort my cock to her essence and slowly insert my pole into her cave. Her reaction is euphoric as a smile overtakes her facial features while my Saturn V rocket fills her up. Lost is her feelings, she raises her legs and pulls me into her until I can go no more.

"Fuck me, Baby. I need you so bad."

Slowly, I pull out and push in, getting faster and deeper with each stroke. The expression on her face tells me her story so I react to it and please her every way I can.

"Oh, Baby. You feel so great so do me harder please."

I do as ordered as I reach for her tits and knead them, then pinch her nipples and that sends her over the cliff.

She tightens her grip on my dick and shudders as I continue to stroke her pussy, slowing down a bit while she recovers, then the race is on. I fuck my sister the way she likes it and her face tells me its working. Euphoria has taken over and that makes my morning as we orgasm together, unable to hold back any longer.

I'm so wasted it's not funny. My sister has worn me out and looks to be in the same boat I'm in. She finally opens her eyes and pulls me to her, holding me tight and gives me several kisses while I smile from ear to ear. Staring her in the eyes, I'm one happy brother and she's one happy sister, just the way we both want it, for now.

Never in my wildest of dreams did I ever think my sister would be so receptive to incest, but I'm so grateful she is. I'm getting to the point where we need to figure out our future for many reasons, but I don't want to rock the boat. After all, it's only been thirty-six hours.

The End

MDSW
MDSW
518 Followers