All Comments on 'My Sister Billie'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

WOW! And I repeat, WOW! this was one of, if not the best, hottest stories ever! You have a fan for ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, would really like a followup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great job of telling this story of adventure and eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 Stars! More!!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic story, please write more. Will the 3 of them stay together and fall in love? Will they want to make babies?

buzman0112buzman0112over 3 years ago
Awesome Story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I love hope that you write some more chapters!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Good story overall but some of the narrative feels "clipped" if you know what I mean? Short sentences and/or only single thoughts... If you really want some "legs" to this possible series, build on the relationship impacts to what they've started. They say there can't be an "us" but is that really true? Will they try anyhow? Will the parents realize something has happened between them? (The real world answer is "yes", likely the mom.) That's all for now! 4.5* - ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happened to the story?

The story had 5 pages before but now only has one and the story has changed, did it get overwritten?

DorsheveDorsheveover 3 years ago
What the??

I was reading this great story before it turned to rubbish and the original story disappeared. What the fuck happened. Where did the story go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You posted this story 2 weeks ago

You posted this story on or about November 4, so why post it ago with a new date and no explanation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun

Fum, bring on the next chapter

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

I see I'm not the only one who noticed this was reposted.

MDSWMDSWover 3 years agoAuthor

Hi guys. Here's what happened to the best of my knowledge. Based on some feedback I received on the story, I made a series of corrections about spelling, the use of bro and sis too much, and other errors I found as I made those corrections and a few changes to the story itself.

When I submitted my changes, on Nov 17, Lit removed the contents and replaced it with some other short story by accident. I found the error and made them aware of the problem the same day and Lit took down the story. I submitted the correct story (the same day) and it was posted again sometime on Nov 20 as a new story because several people read the wrong short story as mine.

Thanks to Lit for correcting the problem. Sorry about the mix up folks, but I do hope things are better now.

DorsheveDorsheveover 3 years ago
Better

So much better. Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
best horny story ever

⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟 story best i ever read makes me very horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next

Is there any chance of getting the next chapter? Best story and the build up from start to finish is very good.

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 3 years ago

Well done. Agree with others, would like to read more about this trio.

ukdukeukdukeover 3 years ago
More please!

This story has some serious legs to it still.

Another chapter or two.

AJeyeAJeyealmost 3 years ago

Loved the premise, the writing was a bit stilted. You're on the right track, but let the words flow like real people are involved. Keep going please.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Awesome story.

Loved the way no mention of brother and sister telling about their sexual adventures until after they are back and have made love.

I believe this is a "One-and-Out" story. However, I wish you could write a follow up where they each get married with kids, but Mike and Em continue the love and sex.

Or one spouse dies and they move in together.

Great sex!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
5 STARS the second time again

What’s next?

Will their be a second chapter?

Beautiful story.

Starting with Carol as a”friend with benefits “ was a good choice. Glad she did not returning this chapter. However, she would be be a good follow up.

Any thought of Billie, Emily, and Mike moving in together in college and beyond?

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I enjoyed that. I liked the characters. I would love to see part 2. Thanks.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Not quite a good enough story for a five. 4/5 is the best I could offer. I really hated it when you skipped out on actually writing dialog by describing what was supposedly said. You also swapped out of your first person narrative more than once. Lots of potential but it fell way short.

I also found that everyone jumping into the shower just because they got off to be extremely irritating. Their parents are going to flip out when they get the next water bill in the mail. I also didn't like the protagonist deciding that the BFF Emi isn't his type. If he could have fallen in love with her and marry her, then he and Billie would never have to completely go their separate ways. They would potentially only have to hide their love from whoever Billie decides to marry. I'll let you keep the score of four, but I really should drop you to a three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now, the eternal question: Why fu__k this story up with anal?????

It was was good, unique, great dialogue, buildup, perhaps less great character development, adequate grammar use etc.. etc...

WHY??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think that anal enhanches story..NOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story keep it up

Havoc100Havoc1007 months ago

Too easy. What is the conflict?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...