My Sister Blows Me in My Tent Ch. 05

Story Info
Liz and Janey play with my cock in the water.
1.4k words
4.61
56k
72

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
801 Followers

"Your dick still has not gone down! Is the water not cold?" Liz asked me. I was still floating on my back and my cock was still very hard. A big part of it was from seeing Liz's pussy. Those puffy lips had me throbbing with desire.

I let out a laugh. "My dick has a mind of its own."

"Are you hard from looking at both of us? Like, are you hard from seeing your sister's naked body?" Liz asked me curiously.

Here was a moment of truth. I had no idea how Liz would take it if I said that I was hard from looking at Janey's nude body. Would she freak out? Call me sick?

I figured that we had come this far so why not push it a bit further. "Yeah. I'm turned on by both of you. I guess it's difficult for a guy not to get hard from looking at two naked girls no matter who they are."

There was a moment of silence and I stopped floating and looked at both of them. Liz and Janey were looking at each other with small smiles on their faces. It was completely surprising to me as I thought that Liz would say "gross" and swim away.

"Hey what are you guys doing out there?!" Carl shouted from the beach. He and Josephine were staring out at us. Josephine's big tits had my dick twitching underwater. Carl was a lucky bastard as I would have loved to grab Josephine's tits and give them a nice squeeze.

"We're just having a little fun! Mind your business!" Liz shouted back at her brother. All three of us started to laugh. I was once again surprised by Liz's response.

"Are you guys naked out there?!" Carl shouted in return.

"I said mind your business!" Liz shouted back.

Carl shrugged his shoulders and turned to Josephine. They sat down and stretched out on the sand.

"Have you ever seen a cock before, Liz? In-person?" Janey asked Liz suddenly.

Liz looked over at Janey shyly and shook her head. "No. I mean I have seen Carl's dick sometimes when he comes out of the shower without a towel but that's all."

"So, my dick is the second one you've seen in your life, huh?" I asked her with a grin. Liz nodded shyly. For some reason, it turned me on to see that innocent look upon her face.

"So, you've never touched one either?" Janey asked her.

Liz shook her head. "No."

"Would you like to touch mine?" I asked Liz.

Liz looked at me in shock. Her eyes grew big and her face started to turn red. She looked over at Janey as if to confirm that she had heard what I just said. Janey smiled at her in return.

"What?" she asked me in a small voice.

"Would you like to touch my dick?"

Liz looked at Janey again who continued to smile at her. She turned to me and nodded her head eagerly. "Yes."

"Ok, I'm ready when you are," I said.

Liz hesitated for a moment then swam up to me. We were facing one another and I could see the excitement on Liz's face. There was no denying that look. She was eager to do this. My dick was already hard in anticipation.

"Should I...just reach out and touch it?" Liz whispered.

"You can do whatever you want. It's yours to do with as you please," I said. I looked over at Janey who was watching us with a grin on her face.

I felt Liz's hands on my chest then on my abdomen. She ran them slowly over my body until she reached my cock. Her fingers encircled my throbbing shaft and gave it a soft squeeze to which my dick twitched.

"Did that hurt?" Liz asked me with concern. "Your dick just moved."

I laughed. "No. It actually felt good."

Liz's hands started to move all over my cock with newfound confidence. I liked the way her soft fingers felt on me. My dick was getting very hard now. I looked at Liz's face as she looked at me. Her lips were so close to mine and I wanted to lean over and kiss her.

Janey swam up beside Liz. "Why don't you stroke his dick, Liz? I'm sure he would like that."

Liz looked at Janey then at me. "Is that ok?" she asked me.

"Yeah. Like I said my dick is yours to do with as you please. Have fun," I said with a grin.

Liz smiled back and her hand began to slowly stroke my cock. Janey watched me intently as I began to moan. "He likes that a lot, Liz. You're doing a good job."

Liz smiled as she looked at me. I saw her lick her lips and I almost grabbed her to kiss her but I knew that would probably be too much for her so I willed myself not to. Her hand still moved slowly on my cock as she stroked it.

Janey came even closer. "How about I join in on the fun? Let's both jerk him off, Liz."

Liz looked at Janey in surprise. "You want to jerk your brother off?"

Janey nodded with a smile. "It's no big deal. I'm just helping my brother feel good. All sisters do that. Don't you ever make Carl feel good?"

Liz thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, but not like this."

"Do you want to do this to Carl to make him feel good?" Janey asked Liz.

Liz thought about it for a moment. Her hand was still stroking my cock. "Yeah...I guess. I have thought about how his dick must feel especially when he brings girls over to the house and makes out with them. They always have their hands all over his dick."

Janey smiled. "I've thought about my brother's cock too many times over the years. There's nothing wrong with it. It's natural for siblings to be attracted to one another. Don't you think so?"

Liz nodded her head. "I do. I guess I always thought it was wrong. You know...incest."

"There's nothing wrong with incest as long as both people are into it and no one is getting hurt," I said.

Liz nodded again and suddenly laughed. "Wow, this is quite a conversation! I would never have told anyone that I think about my brother's dick!"

Janey and I also laughed.

Liz turned back to me and began to stroke my cock a little faster. I moaned again and then felt a hand on my balls. Janey smiled at me.

"Let me play with his balls as you jerk him off, Liz," Janey said.

Liz smiled at Janey and then looked at me. "Do you think you're going to cum?"

I nodded. "Yeah. You both are so fucking hot!"

Liz smiled shyly. "You think I'm hot?"

"Hell yeah, Liz! You're hot as fuck!" I moaned.

"Thanks. I've always had a crush on you," Liz said. "I can't believe I just said that!"

I laughed. "I'm flattered. I'm glad you told me."

Liz stroked me faster as Janey massaged my balls. I could feel that mad rush towards my orgasm approaching.

"I'm about to cum," I moaned.

"Let's help him shoot a big load, Liz," Janey said. "Stroke him faster."

Liz's hand sped up on my dick as Janey played with my balls. I let out a deep moan and my cock twitched in Liz's hand. My cum spurted out into the water. Liz let out a small gasp of surprise as my dick twitched in her hand. Janey kept massaging my balls as I nutted.

I let out a final moan then they both moved their hands from my cock and balls. I grinned at both of them. "Thank you. That was great. Liz, you did a great job!"

Liz smiled at me. "Thanks. Maybe we could do it again sometime."

I grinned at her. "Yes. Anytime you want, Liz. My dick is yours to play with."

She looked over at Janey. "Maybe we can both do it together again."

Janey nodded with a smile. "Yes. That would be fun."

"Would you both like me to do something in return? To reciprocate that amazing handjob?" I asked them.

"What?" Liz asked me curiously.

"How about I finger both of you?" I asked them with a grin.

kevinnash
kevinnash
801 Followers