My Sister Blows Me in My Tent Ch. 06

Story Info
I finger both Liz and my sister in the water.
1.3k words
4.67
44.5k
63

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
801 Followers

"Are you serious?" Liz asked me. I almost laughed because she was overly excited. It was so cute to see and made my semi-hard cock twitch.

"Yeah. I want to finger both of you." I looked at both Liz and Janey.

"I would love to get my pussy fingered. What about you, Liz?" Janey asked her.

Liz laughed. "Yes! Yeah! Sure!"

I laughed. "Ok then. Let's go more into the shallow water."

We swam a little away from Carl and Josephine who were making out on the sand. I was amazed at how much fucking Carl and Josephine were doing on this trip. It was literally non-stop. I guess I was also getting a lot of action as well. First from my sister and now Liz. Never in a bazillion years would have imagined Liz's hands would be on my cock!

"Right here is good," I said as my legs touched the ground. Liz and Janey both stood in front of me. The water was a little below our chest and I got a great view of both Liz and Janey's racks. Liz's perky small tits were getting me worked up. I wanted to reach out and touch them but told myself to do one thing at a time.

Janey's tits were also a wonder to look at. Her nipples were hard and I reached out and gave one of them a gentle squeeze. Janey laughed and swatted my hand away. Liz watched us in amazement.

"Hey, you said fingering! Nothing about nipple play!" Janey said as she continued to laugh.

"I couldn't help myself," I said with a grin. "Ok, are you both ready?"

Janey's response was to come closer to me followed by Liz. My cock was now fully erect and throbbing.

"Have you ever been fingered before, Liz?" I asked her.

Liz shook her head. "No."

"I'll go slow," I said. I moved my hands onto both of their chests and touched their tits. My left hand was on Janey and my right was on Liz. Liz giggled shyly. She looked at Janey who was smiling at me. Liz's tits felt so nice and full in my hand. I looked at her as I moved my hand down her abdomen and then touched those amazing puffy pussy lips of her. Her breath quickened.

Janey had also been looking intently at Liz's reaction to my hand. I moved my hand over Janey's tits and then down her abdomen to her pussy. Janey's slit seemed to welcome my probing finger. She let out a small gasp as I slipped a finger inside of her.

My sister looked at me with excitement in her eyes. Her eyes were lit up and begged me for more. I gently moved a finger into Liz's pussy and she let out a loud gasp. Her mouth fell open then she quickly snapped it shut. She leaned closer to me as if wanting more.

I fingered them slowly as my eyes moved from one to the other. Janey's hand reached out to grasp my arm. She let out a deep moan. Liz was moaning very softly which was turning me on. I leaned over and kissed Liz. Her lips were soft as I kissed her.

Liz grabbed me and pulled me to her. I let out a laugh of surprise. She kissed me with a hunger that I could feel radiate throughout her entire body. I continued to finger her as we kissed. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues entered each other's mouths.

We kissed for a while before we broke apart. There was a thread of saliva from Liz's mouth to mine. Liz licked her lips with a smile. I swear I almost jumped Liz's bones right then and there. I was so wild with lust.

"Hey, what are you guys doing over there?!" Carl shouted from the beach.

"Nothing. Mine your business, Carl!" Liz shouted at Carl with a laugh.

"Liz, were you just kissing him?!" Carl shouted back in surprise. I looked at my friend to see if he was upset but Carl was grinning.

"Mind your business, Carl!" Liz shouted again.

"Wait, what's going on?" Josephine shouted as she came up next to Carl. Her tits flopped about as she ran up next to him. I had to admit even though I had my fingers in both Janey and Liz's pussies, I stared at Josephine's tits. They were so damn hot!

"I don't know. It looks like they are naked and making out. Hey bro, what's going on?!" Carl shouted.

I laughed. "Nothing man. Just talking over here!"

"Yeah, sure. Y'all 'keep talking' then!" Carl said. "Come on Josephine let's leave them to their 'talk."

Josephine did not want to leave as she looked at us all with a curious expression on her face. She then shrugged her shoulders and followed Carl. I got a nice look at her sandy asscheeks which swayed from side to side as she walked away.

"Anyway, where were we?" I said with a grin. I began to finger both of them faster. Janey and Liz got closer to me and moaned. Janey moved her mouth to mine and kissed me hard and deep. I kissed her back as my hard cock pressed against her stomach. We broke the kiss and we both looked at Liz to see her reaction. There was a big smile on her face.

"That is so hot!" Liz said. "Have you guys kissed before?"

Janey nodded with a smile then she leaned over and kissed me again. Her tongue entered my mouth and I moved my own tongue against it. I tried to focus on fingering them still as Janey's tongue fought against mine. My dick was losing its mind from desire.

Suddenly, I felt Liz's mouth on the side of my mouth and to my surprise, I was kissing both Liz and Janey at the same time! This was incredible! I could not believe this was happening!

I watched as Liz and Janey even kissed. Liz did not even pull away as Janey kissed her. I watched in shock. I almost forgot about fingering them!

Liz and Janey kissed for a few more seconds then broke the kiss. They looked at each other with big smiles on their faces.

"Have you ever done that before? Kissed a girl?" Janey asked Liz.

Liz nodded. "I've kissed many of my friends as a dare and to try to see what kissing felt like when I was younger."

"You've kissed a girl before?" I asked Janey in surprise.

Janey laughed. "Of course. I've also kissed many of my friends."

The thought of both them kissing and them kissing other girls made my fingers thrust deep inside of them. Both Liz and Janey gasped. I fingered them faster and watched as their mouths opened wide with pleasure. My fingers moved quickly in their pussies as they moaned.

Liz leaned against me and cried out. Her body trembled hard as she came. I was surprised that I was able to bring her to orgasm. Liz let out another cry of pleasure as her hands gripped me tightly. Janey came up to me and kissed me. She moaned in my mouth as I fingered her. Her hands went to my back and her fingernails dug into me as she grinded herself against my hand.

I was still fingering Liz as my sister clutched me. Janey let out a deep moan and her body bucked against me as she came. I fingered her faster as she held me. Janey let out a final moan and held on to me. She was breathing hard against me.

She looked at me then at Liz who was watching us intently. Liz had a big smile on her face. I slipped my fingers out of both of them.

"Well, that was fun!" I said with a grin. They both laughed. I looked at Liz and I could see that she wanted to say something.

"Do you think we could do more together?" She asked us with a grin.

kevinnash
kevinnash
801 Followers