My Sister Catches Me Naked Pt. 02

Story Info
Cathy, mum and I sunbake in the yard and things get hot.
2.2k words
4.65
39.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

Sister Catches me Naked Part 2

I woke to the sounds of voices coming from the kitchen.

I picked up my phone and checked the time; it was 8am.

The voices were in fact mum and dad and being Saturday, dad was having breakfast before heading off to golf. Today looked like being another scorcher, but this would not worry dad, he would play golf in a hurricane. I had a bit of a giggle to myself, as my mind went back to last night, when dad got home from being out to dinner with mum, he was as drunk as I had ever seen him. With stinking hot weather and a hangover, I wondered how pleasant his round of golf was going to be. A minute later I heard the front door open and close and dad was on his way.

I lay in bed and the events of last night came flashing back to me.

Cathy and I had discovered our love of nudism and had sat naked having a drink. Cathy then had a feel of my cock and wanked me off, while I had a feel of her tits. Then mum and dad came home and after the initial shock, mum got naked with us and she had a nice feel of my cock too.

Looking back on those events, it certainly felt surreal. We had become so accepting of family nudism and I was excited with this new chapter of our life. However, I was a bit concerned that maybe when mum had sobered up, she might have regretted what transpired last night and our nudist lifestyle may not eventuate. I would be bitterly disappointed if that was the case.

I pondered what to do next. Of course, I would go down to have breakfast, but would I put on some clothes or go naked? What if mum is clothed and wants to block out the events of last night? I decided that I had too much to lose if I went down clothed. The ice had been broken. I desperately wanted our family to adopt nudism around the house.

With my heart in my mouth. I wandered downstairs without any clothes on. I turned the corner in to the kitchen and there, to my great relief, was mum, sitting naked at the table sipping her coffee.

"Good morning mum," I cried cheerily, "looks like another hot day coming up.

I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning honey," mum replied, "yes it sure looks like it will be."

"How is your head?" I inquired, hoping to get a bit of a gauge as to how much of last night mum had remembered,

"I've felt better; at least I'm not as bad as your dad. I don't know how he is going to get his round of golf in," mum stated.

I walked to the bench to make myself a cup of coffee. I knew that I had to raise the topic of what transpired last night.

"Mum, about last night...." I began to say, before mum interrupted me.

"Greg, I have been thinking long and hard about it. Most people would no doubt say that what we did was wrong, but for me it felt like the most natural thing in the world," mum honestly responded, "we have always been a close loving family, and this will only bring us closer. I love that we can be naked and comfortable around each other, and why can't we be physical, it is just a display of our love."

I was so relieved; I strode up to mum and gave her a big hug, I didn't want to let her go.

"Mum, I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you think that way. This is going to be a brand new way of life for us and it is going to be the best, I just know it,' was my truthful reply.

We sat silently for the next minute drinking our coffee.

"Mum, how do you think dad is going to be with all this," I asked with some trepidation.

"Well, he did remember coming home and seeing you both naked, but of course he went upstairs and promptly fell asleep. I didn't tell him about what else happened. But he said this morning that he didn't have a problem if we get around the house naked. That didn't surprise me too much as we sleep naked and we have gone to a nudie beach a few times. Bet you didn't know that eh!" mum volunteered.

"No I didn't, but what a shame you couldn't have been more upfront about it as we could have joined you and got into this home nudity thing a lot earlier. Cathy and I have been hiding our desires," I lamented.

Yes, honey, I do regret that now, but let's just look forward, it is going to be our life now," mum replied enthusiastically.

There were footsteps coming down the hallway and a naked Cathy joined us at the breakfast table.

"Morning nudies," she cheerily said as she gave first me a hug and then mum, "nice to see you both looking so comfortable on this hot day."

Mum and I smiled at each other. This indeed had been a turning point in our relationship with each other.

"I think we should try and work on our all over tans today, what do you think?" Cathy said.

"Sounds good to me," I replied and mum nodded her agreement.

"But breakfast first, I'm starving," said Cathy as she popped some bread in the toaster.

I watched unashamedly, admiring her fantastic body. I glanced across at mum and I had to pinch myself to reassure me that there were two beautiful women, naked in the same room as me. I could feel my cock starting to swell. I was sitting down and supposed that no one was looking so I did nothing to hide my obvious appreciation of the situation. It felt so liberating to think that I could be myself and not worry about it.

I felt like another cup of coffee, so got up to get one. Mum could see that I had half an erection and said nothing. Cathy too could see and chose to say nothing as well. This was the new order where the family was accepting of our bodily functions. I felt a feeling of both pride and satisfaction of the mature approach that we were taking.

Soon breakfast was over and the three of us ventured into our very private backyard to enjoy the sun before it got too hot.

"Greg, can you do my back?" Cathy asked, handing me the bottle of sunblock.

"No worries,' I truthfully replied, "if you do mine."

"Of course," Cathy replied, "but you have to do mum too, don't want her to burn."

I dribbled the sunblock on Cathy's shoulders and allowed a generous amount to flow down the small of her back. Slowly, I massaged the lotion into her velvety smooth skin. The feeling was incredibly sensuous. I got to her bottom and poured some more sunblock into my hands and gently rubbed it in savouring the moment, marvelling at the taut, muscular bum she had. My cock was now rock hard.

"My turn now," said mum who had been patiently watching me apply the lotion to my sister's back.

She turned away from me and I repeated the same procedure for her. Her skin was just as tight and silky as her daughter's and my hands lingered as I massaged the sunblock into her bum.

"Thank you darling" mum said, turning around and seeing my imposing erection.

"Oh dear, you don't want to get that lovely cock burnt," she said as she took the lotion from me and oozed a generous amount onto my hard dick.

I stood transfixed as she lovingly ran her hand up and down my rigid cock, until she was satisfied that she had finished the job satisfactorily.

Cathy, by this stage was lying on her towel. Her legs were spread wide and I was afforded an uninterrupted view of her gorgeous pussy. She was no doubt aware that she was teasing me unmercifully, not that I cared in the least.

Mum took a position next to her and reasoned that she too should spread her legs. Was it just to ensure that she tanned her pussy or was it a tease as well: it mattered not.

I put my towel down and laid on my back, my erection proudly pointing skywards. The feeling of the hot sun bearing down on every inch of my exposed skin was both erotic and deeply satisfying.

I was unsure if I had dozed off, but the next thing I knew was that I could feel pressure on the tip of my cock. I opened my eyes to see Cathy slowly lowering herself onto my still hard dick. She was incredibly moist, and I slid easily into her. Half my cock disappeared as she shifted up and down, taking more of my cock with each stroke. Soon she had taken me up to my balls. Slowly and methodically, she pumped up and down; her hands were resting on my shoulder and her firm tits swayed with the rhythm. Her breath was quickening and she was moaning softly.

Over and over, she drew her pussy up and down the length of my manhood. She was looking me directly in my eyes, her tongue ever so slightly protruding from her mouth, licking her upper lip.

I could feel that I was close to exploding. A tightness grew in my balls and I could sense the excitement of an orgasm brewing.

Cathy had now increased the tempo of her pumping. Her tight pussy was enveloping my cock and I could feel her juices flooding over me.

With a shuddering jolt I exploded inside her. Stream after stream of hot semen filled her. I convulsed under her, my cock jerking as I writhed with pleasure.

Cathy now sat bolt upright. The fingers of her left hand were furiously rubbing her clit and she was about to experience her own orgasm. She threw her head back.

"Oh my god, yes, oh yes, yes," she bellowed loudly as she shook uncontrollably.

Cathy collapsed onto my stomach; our hot sweaty bodies locked together as the spasm overtook us. I held her tight, my heart filled with love for her. Slowly, her body came down from her high. Her breathing became less laboured, but I could still feel her breasts heaving on top of me, her nipples now stiff and pressing into my chest.

Just to my right, mum was fingering her cunt. She had watched with awe as Cathy and I had made love. I looked on, as mum worked herself up to her own orgasm.

Cathy had rolled of me and was lying quietly by my side, relishing the petite mort that she had just experienced.

As I watched mum playing with herself, the eroticism of the moment had enabled my cock to get hard again, perhaps not as rock hard as earlier, but stiff enough for me to entertain the though of fucking my mother now.

I moved to mum and spread her legs, placing her feet over my shoulders. With her pussy wide open, I easily entered her. She too was soaking wet, and she flexed her muscles, gripping my cock as I thrust deeply into her. Back and forth I pumped, as she took my cock up to my balls.

Supporting myself with one hand, I used the other to massage her lovely firm breasts. I tweaked her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and it responded accordingly. It grew to about the size of my fingernail. I had to have it in my mouth, so I leant forward and sucked it deeply, darting my tongue over it.

"Fuck me hard Greg, oh yes, that is so good, don't stop," mum cried breathlessly.

I had no intention of stopping. The connection that I was feeling with my own mother was intense. All that I cared for was to give her pleasure. What an ultimate expression of love it would be to bring her to her own shuddering orgasm.

I rolled her on her side and my cock was attacking her from the rear. As I thrust backwards and forwards, I moved my hand around her and found her clit. I rubbed it firmly. Like Cathy, her love juices were flowing in a torrent. As I thrust, they slurped and flooded onto my stomach.

"I'm cumming, oh yesss, I'm cumming," mum shrieked as her pelvis moved in unison with my cock plunging into her. She trembled uncontrollably as she came violently. I stopped fucking her and held her tight as her pulsating pussy milked my hard cock. My heart was racing like a train and mums was too. We lay there, our bodies entwined as the passion flowed over us and then slowly began to ebb.

No words were spoken for many minutes, there was no need verbalize our feelings. We had just experienced the most intense sexual experience. A deep sense of satisfaction enveloped me. We had given of ourselves to each other as only those who share a deep abiding love can do.

"I'm getting some iced water, who wants some?" I said finally breaking the silence.

"Yes please!" they both responded.

Our relationship had moved to another plain and I could not be happier. Who knew what lay ahead, all I knew was that things had changed and changed for the better and there was no going back, not that I would ever want that.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers