Sister Catches Me naked Pt. 01

Story Info
When my sister catches me naked we realise both love nudism.
5k words
4.66
82.2k
121

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
749 Followers

Sister Catches me Naked. Part 1

I stepped outside the office at 5pm and the heat hit me like a furnace.

The weather had been stifling for days and I was not looking forward to the trip home on the subway, as it would be packed and surely it would be standing room only by the time it arrived at my station.

Still, when I did get home, I could throw my clothes off and relax naked for an hour or so before mum and dad got home from work, and being a Tuesday, my sister Cathy would be at the gym.

The train arrived the minute I hit the platform, so that was a win for me and fifteen minutes later I was walking the short distance from the station to home. The Sun was beating down, and I could feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead. I loosened my tie and undid the top button of my shirt.

Soon, home was in view and my pace quickened as I realized in seconds, I would be through the door and my clothes thrown on the floor of my bedroom. As I opened the front door, a breath of cool air greeted me. Mercifully, our house remained a steady temperature despite the heatwave outside. I strolled to my room and quickly got out of my clothes.

I spent a lot of my time naked in my room. I would have loved it if we were a nudist family, but that wasn't the case. By the same token, we weren't prudes. Often, when mum got home on a hot day like today, she would change into something cooler, often just shorts and a t shirt. She would definitely ditch the bra, saying that she hated wearing them anyway and if it wasn't for work, she probably would never wear one. She did not have big breasts, so there really wasn't a good reason to wear a bra anyway.

My sister Cathy had a similar mindset. She spent a lot of time at the gym and she had a fantastic figure. Like her mum, she hated bras, and being at university, her dress code was somewhat relaxed so she rarely wore them, and she too would change into something flimsy when she got home after a hot day.

I looked at my watch and reckoned that I had an hour to myself. I strolled naked to the kitchen and got myself a beer. The first sip tasted like nectar from the gods. I sat down with my phone and checked my emails. The beer was going down a treat and before I knew it the can was empty. But I needed to have a piss, so made my way to the downstairs bathroom, that was just off the hallway down from the kitchen.

I was just finishing when I heard the front door open and shut. Who on earth could it be I thought to myself, as no one was due home for a while yet. Instinctively, I flushed the toilet, immediately regretting my actions as this would disclose my location to whoever had come home.

"I'm home" said the voice in the distance to no one in particular. It was my sister Cathy. Oh oh, she is home early and here am I trapped naked in the toilet.

Cathy, you are home early. Isn't it gym day today?" I cried plaintively.

"Too bloody hot," replied Cathy. "Are you finished in there? I need to go."

"Umm, yeah, but, ummm...I didn't think anyone was going to be here, so I got undressed...and.... then I had to go to the toilet.... well...I'm naked....so don't look," I answered in a quivering voice.

"Nice one, Greg, you pervert," teased Cathy, obviously relishing the moment. "Come out, I promise I won't look."

Why did I not believe her? No doubt Cathy was enjoying my discomfort. I could give her the satisfaction by creeping out, covering my manhood, and embarrassment, and slinking into my bedroom. Or I could stride out confidently, as if it was no big deal. I thought this was the better option, one that would afford me some dignity.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and with a flourish said, "It's all yours."

Cathy looked me up and down. I stood there, unmoved and allowed her her moment of triumph. Time was suspended and the seconds seemed like minutes.

"Not bad," was all Cathy could say, looking at my flaccid cock.

Having been around a few locker rooms in my time, I knew that my dick was up there with the best of them. It was certainly something that my last, and only, girlfriend had commented on.

"I suppose you are an expert," was my immature reply. I instantly recognised the stupidity of the statement. Cathy is an absolutely gorgeous young lady and has had more than her fair share of admirers and had probably seen more dicks than I have had hot dinners.

"I've seen a few," was Cathy's derisive response and as a final put down, "I've seen bigger."

I thought it best to not continue with that line of conversation, Also, I was feeling a certain wave of excitement coming over me, the fact that I was standing naked in front of my sister, and she was looking straight at my cock. My dick was beginning to swell, and a sense of panic overtook me.

"Well, the toilet is all yours," I finally blurted out as I brushed past her on the way to my bedroom.

I slammed the door behind me and took a deep breath. My cock had now grown to full size as I thrilled to the fact that I had stood naked in front of my sister, and she had not freaked out. I went and laid down on my bed and took my hard meat in my hand, I pumped it furiously, all the while thinking of Cathy.

I was interrupted when my phone rang. It was mum.

"Hi Greg, you father and I are having a drink then going to dinner," she stated, "so you and Cathy eat without us."

"OK, mum, thanks for letting me know, where are you going? I inquired.

"Trilussa," mum replied.

This was an Italian restaurant that we had often gone to as a family. They did excellent pasta, and I was instantly envious as I was probably going to settle for a boring salad.

"Yum, well have a nice night, see you when you get home," I said as I ended the call.

I lay there for a minute, deciding what to do next. I wanted to leave my room and go out and watch some TV, but I was a little apprehensive about what to say to Cathy. I reasoned that I should be mature about it all. It wasn't the end of the world, so what, she saw my cock. We are family, surely it is no big deal. I pulled on a pair of boxer shorts as it was still hot and that would be the most comfortable and made my way out into the lounge room.

Cathy was sitting there scantily dressed in a singlet and panties only. This was not entirely unusual as she often dressed very casually when she got home and after all it was a very hot day.

"Want a beer? I offered, as something of an icebreaker.

"Sure," Cathy replied.

I sat down next to her.

"Mum rang, she and dad are going out for dinner, so won't be home til later." I spoke.

Cathy just nodded her head.

I thought I had to say something about the earlier incident.

"Sorry about earlier, I thought you were going to the gym." I explained, "it was hot, so I just threw my clothes off. It's not a crime to be naked you know."

"Never said it was,"was Cathy's response. "I have no problem with nudity, I nude up myself when there is no one around. I quite enjoy the freedom of it all."

"Really!" was all that I could reply. "Well, that makes me feel a bit better."

"Yeah, there are times when I wish that we were more open as a family, so that maybe we could be naked and not make a big deal of it. We are adults after all, so we can be mature about it." Cathy suggested.

She was right. As it stood, we were sitting with the bare minimum of clothes on. We realised that comfort was important, and if it was as hot as it was today, the least we had on the better.

"Well, I'm naked in my room all the time," I bravely revealed.

Cathy gave out a gentle laugh. "Me too."

"So, we have both been suppressing our desires to be naked all this time. Who would have thought.?" I let out a deep breath.

We sat silently for a minute. I'm sure that we were both thinking the same thought, but who was going to be the first to mention it.

Cathy took the initiative.

"Well, I'm going to take my clothes, off. You can join me if you want, but I don't want you to be freaky about it if you don't. I can go to my room if you are going to be weird."

"Of course I'm not going to be weird, it's a good idea and I reckon I'll join you" I replied enthusiastically.

Cathy stood up. She reached behind her back and undid the clip to her bra, She slid the straps off her shoulders and the bra fell to the floor. She then stepped out of her panties and ceremoniously flung them across the room. She stood naked in front of me.

"Well, there I am, your chance now to see me naked. What do you think? said Cathy matter of factly, standing with her hands on her hips.

I was temporarily lost for words as I took in the vision of beauty before me. Cathy had a long lean tight body from her time at the gym. Her breasts were not large, but they were firm and her areolas were huge and her nipples were pert and there was the hint of them swelling. Her body tapered down in the classic hourglass figure, her waist giving way to broad hips. Her pussy was shaved. It was a sight of loveliness and I felt a twinge of guilt for the sexual pleasure that I was experiencing.

"You are truly magnificent Cathy, if a brother is allowed to say that" I managed to spurt out.

A slight blush came over Cathy's face. "You can; I think we can talk freely, now off with those boxers," Cathy ventured.

"Ummm, yeah right," I stammered as I dithered over taking off my shorts, knowing that my cock was hardening due to the sexually charged atmosphere. I decided there was nothing to do but bite the bullet and see what happened.

I lowered my shorts and my cock sprang out. I stood motionless in front of Cathy. Her eyes were locked on my cock.

"I see that it has grown the last hour," she teased.

Now it was my turn to blush. I didn't really want to get an erection in front of my sister. I was thrilled that she was willing to try a bit of social nudity and I wanted it to be non sexual, something that we could indulge in in comfort without any weirdness. Now it had got off on the wrong foot and I was afraid that I had spoiled the opportunity to make this new lifestyle a reality.

"OK, "Cathy said. "Let's get this out of the way, then we can relax and have another beer."

With that, Cathy took a step towards me and reached down and took my cock into her warm soft hand. She stroked it gently, her hand easily sliding along the length of my shaft. She then tightened her grip slightly; the squeezing sensation was sublime. With her other hand, she cupped my balls and ever so carefully massaged them lightly.

"Feel my tits," Cathy demanded.

I needed no further encouragement. I loved the size of Cathy's tits. Big is certainly not always best, but her breasts were by no means small. As my hand ran over her nipples, they responded immediately and they sprang from her areolas, growing to the size of my fingernails. Cathy moaned softly as I tweaked them. I had to have them in my mouth so I leant forward, my tongue lashing the erect nipple on her left breast. It was rock hard as I drew it into my mouth sucking furiously, my lips locking onto it and my teeth giving just the tenderest of a nibble. The feeling was primal; I felt as if I was an infant, driven by the innate need to feed, to survive. As a breast fed baby, of course I had no recollection of that time and surely, it was not a sexual activity, but I could not explain the arousal that I was feeling. I felt a mothering bond with Cathy, that she was nourishing me, giving me life, that she was not just my sister, but my protector.

Cathy was quickening the pace as she wanked my rock hard cock. I could feel a swelling in my balls and an energy was building within me that I knew was soon going to lead me to explode in a massive orgasm. Her own breath was getting faster.

"I'm cumming Cathy, oh God, yes," I cried.

My cock erupted and spewed forth a stream of thick white cum, that splattered onto Cathy's stomach. That load was followed by another as my dick pulsated with pure pleasure.

Cathy still had a firm grip on me, but she had stopped pumping and watched in awe as my cum covered her. She laid back over the arm of the couch and rubbed my sperm deep into her skin. I could only watch, breathlessly as she did so. She reached back and her hand enveloped the tip of my cock as she milked the very last drop onto her fingers, which she then proceeded to put in her mouth, relishing the salty sensation of my fresh cum. Unsatisfied, she then took my still hard cock into her mouth and sucked forcefully, draining the very last ounce of semen from me.

The feeling was superb as I felt my cock starting to soften in her warm moist mouth.

Soon, she had had enough. She sat up and looked me squarely in the eye. We sat silently for a moment. For my part, I was lost for words, but my thoughts were crystal clear. This had been the most, sensual, intimate experience of my life. I felt an incredible bond with Cathy, that went beyond sibling love. She had allowed me to enter a world of intimacy that could only exist between two people who had known each other for all of their lives. I sensed she felt the same, as she moved towards me and rested her head on my chest, her arms wrapped around my shoulders. I gave her a hug in return, to reassure her that I was fully on board with the event that had just transpired. The nagging thought at the back of my brain was that we should not have indulged in what had happened. But I pushed that thought aside, overwhelmed by the feeling of closeness that Cathy and I now shared.

"I love you Greg, "Cathy was finally able to say. "You are the best brother; you have always been."

"Oh Cathy. You know I love you too," I replied breathlessly, "you know I will always be there for you."

We sat silently, still entwined, I could feel Cathy's heart racing. I'm sure she could feel mine too.

"Beer?" I finally had the strength to move.

"You bet," Cathy answered.

I went to the fridge and returned with two beers. We sat for a while without saying a word. I felt though, that I needed to say something.

"Cathy, people may not understand what just happened between us, but I don't care. We are family, you are the most important person in my life. We just shared a precious moment. It was pure love. How could that be wrong?" I rationalized.

"It wasn't wrong," Cathy reassured me. "We simply expressed our love for each other. It is special."

Again, we sat quietly as we drank our beers.

"Gees, look at the time, mum and dad will be home soon, we had better get dressed," I said with a hint of panic to my voice.

"Not me," replied Cathy, "this is a new start for me. I love being naked and I'm not going to cover up. You know, I reckon mum will be OK with it, dad, I'm not so sure, but I guess we will soon find out."

My mind was racing. This could end very badly. Of course, mum and dad didn't need to know what had just occurred. Sitting naked would be something of a shock, no doubt, but nudity in itself is not such an outlandish thing and family nudism is not that unusual. And I loved being naked, just as much as Cathy. Maybe this was worth the risk, to set in place a new life where nudism was acceptable, and we didn't have to hide in our rooms to enjoy the practice. I had to admire Cathy's resolve in this matter.

But I needed a bit of Dutch courage, so it was another beer for me, and Cathy agreed.

We were half way through that beer when we heard a car pull up. But the car was not in the driveway, but out on the street. I got up and peeked through the window. Mum and dad were getting out of a taxi. Responsible parents that they are, no doubt, they had had too much to drink to drive home. They were giggling as they walked up the path to the house, further suggesting that they had imbibed heavily at dinner.

I went back and sat next to Cathy on the couch, nervously anticipating their reaction to seeing their children sitting there naked.

The door opened and they stumbled in.

"We're home," mum cried out cheerfully.

"We're in the lounge room," Cathy replied.

Mum and dad turned the corner and stopped dead in their track. An often-used term is "stunned mullets" and this aptly applied as they both stood there their mouths agape.

"Greg, Cathy, what on earth are you doing? Where are your clothes?" was all that mum could utter.

"Not sure," said Cathy "maybe in the laundry basket." Cathy replied cheekily.

"That's not what I meant, you're naked, both of you, together," mum stuttered. "Matt, they're naked."

Dad didn't say a word. I'm sure he wanted to, but they wouldn't come out. I could see that he was well and truly drunk. He looked quite dishevelled, and his eyes were very bloodshot.

"I think you are right, Hanna," he finally observed. "Are you kids alright?"

"Perfectly fine," responded Cathy, "it is such a hot night tonight that we wanted to make ourselves comfortable."

"Well yes," said mum," but naked and together, you could have been in your undies. I'm not sure that I'm Ok with this. Have you been drinking?"

"Had a few beers mum," I replied, "but probably not as much as you and dad."

Mum said nothing, simply glaring in my direction.

"Yes, we have had a bit to drink, but we still have our clothes on," mum finally answered. "So are you two going to sit there all night like that? Matt, tell them to put some clothes on."

"Ummm, well, maybe we should talk about this, they are adults after all," dad answered sounding surprisingly reasonable about it all.

"Yes, we are mum and it's not like it should be such a shocking thing, I mean you get around in next to nothing when it's hot," Cathy remarked to strengthen her argument.

Good point, I thought to myself. Cathy was right. Mum would stroll around the house in a t shirt and shorts, with no bra, leaving little to the imagination.

"Cathy is right," said dad.

Mum threw him a withering glance. She struggled for a response.

"I'm going to change," mum huffed, knowing that she had little to argue against, as she made her way to her bedroom.

Dad followed her.

I looked across to Cathy.

"Well, that went better than I expected," I said with a laugh.

Cathy smiled back at me. "Round One to us, I think it helped that they are both pissed."

We could hear muffled voice for a few minutes, then it fell silent. About five minutes later, mum reappeared, having changed into her light summer robe. It would not surprise me if that was all that she had on.

"Your father has crashed, he has had a tough day and quite a bit to drink at dinner," she advised us.

"Fair enough, "said Cathy," it has been a stinker, Greg and I have had a few beers too."

"Enough to loosen all your inhibitions, by the look of it," volunteered mum. "It was a shock to see you both like that. I mean is it right for brother and sister to be naked together?"

"We are perfectly fine with it mum," replied Cathy, "we discovered that we both like to be naked in our rooms, so why not be able to do it around the house. It just makes sense, and it is so hot today. We didn't think you would object as you seem to like to get around with a minimum of clothes on."

"Yes, I do and I don't think that nudism is a bad thing, but around family? I'm just not sure." Mum answered honestly.

"Family is the perfect place for it mum," I responded, "we are close, we are open minded, we aren't prudes, and we are all adults, we should respect others wishes."

Mum sat silently, reflecting on what she had heard.

"You are right, and I'm no big fan of clothes when they aren't needed. And you seem to be pretty comfortable sitting there naked. You have grown into such beautiful adults. I am so proud of you and you seem to be so mature about things, more than I am," mum conceded.

"I'm glad you can see our point of view mum," Cathy replied," we hope to be naked around the house as often as we like and we would love it if you are OK with it and even join us."

Seebob69
Seebob69
749 Followers
12