My Sister Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, that's it baby, cum for Marky... cum for Marky," I said softly, my voice a whisper in the darkened room. My hips began to thrust upward into her pussy until she came in a screaming orgasm. We fell asleep with me spooning behind her, her back to my chest, my semi-hard cock wedged between her ass cheeks.

*****

She was always so loving, open, and giving, eager to learn and experience. As the year passed, and then another, our relationship in all ways grew strong and happy. Now, as Chloe approached her twenty-third birthday, sexual intercourse and exploration between Chloe and I had become a regular, enjoyable part of our life together.

As life would have it, I inevitably knocked up my little sister. She didn't say anything at first, and when she finally came to me in a panic, she was already almost eight weeks gone. I was thrilled, proud that she was carrying my child; the fact that it was a pregnancy out of incest was of little consequence to us.

Everyone knew that Chloe was my sister, and as far as anyone in the small lake community was concerned, the story we had given them was that someone at the college had attacked her. The other neighboring residents, who were generally older, retired couples, eagerly accepted this story and were actually quite protective of her, us, and our privacy.

*****

After another month or so, Chloe was starting to show a small baby bump. Because of her small size, her body's slightest change was apparent, and I seemed to be always on the verge of sexual arousal when she was near me. Her pussy was still so tight and wet, and I often had to struggle not to cum too quickly when we made love. All I can say is that my little sister was beautiful in her pregnancy. Her growing belly and teats were definitely hard-on inducing, as evidenced by the appreciative and often lecherous looks she got from men when we were out.

*****

Chloe's sexual aggressiveness seemed to increase almost from the start of her pregnancy. I assumed we were like most young pregnant couples; no matter how much sex we enjoyed, she seemed to want more. Everything "they," said about pregnant sex apparently was true.

Even though she was now obviously breeding, she was still quite desirable, and it wasn't easy to keep my hands off her. She had that maternal glow that pregnant women have; beautiful, firm full breasts; slim, smooth white thighs; small tight ass, and a taunt, rounding, pregnant belly. She was always wet and eager for me, never resisting, never refusing when I would press my dick inside her and want to love her in the middle of the night or bend her over when she was busying herself around the house.

I remembered recently Chloe, and I were in the kitchen. Chloe was making lunch for us and obviously feeling horny. In the middle of preparing a sandwich, she stopped what she was doing, took her clothes off, unzipped my pants, and urging me to sit down, positioned herself on my lap, and pressed my cock inside her deliciously pregnant pussy. As she worked her pussy up and down my shaft, she let out a soft moan and began to whimper. Taking hold of her by the waist, I began to push and shove my monstrously swollen cock inside her and could feel my balls growing full and hard with cum.

"Oh Mark," she moaned, it feels so good, don't stop... please don't stop."

The sound of her moans and her pleas only spurred me on, and every time I slammed into her, I would thrust forward, and the tip of my cock would touch the back of her pussy, making her groan and whimper even louder. As I started to fuck my little sister faster, deeper, she began to cum, "Oh Mark, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," and as her orgasm overtook her, she screamed with the pleasure that washed over her. I held her down on my cock, still thrusting into her, and began filling her up, grunting like an animal, spurting cum all over her ripening womb until I had emptied myself.

*****

This special time between Chloe and me has been extraordinary.

What a fortunate man I am to wake each morning to the sensation of her warm, soft body next to me. Her pregnant belly pressing against me, her head on my chest, her small hand between my legs encircling my semi-hard penis that immediately begins to jerk, twitch, and grow at her touch.

At night Chloe would lay in my arms, asleep as I listened to her soft breathing and rubbed my swelling erection against her hips. Damn, I'd want to fuck her, sleep, or not and without giving it too much thought, reach down and pull her panties off.

"Mark?"

"Shhhh... go back to sleep," I responded.

"Silly, how can I go back to sleep with you trying to stick that thing in me?" She said and giggled as she rolled onto her side.

I eased my cock inside her and began to stroke. "Mark," she murmured sleepily as her body opened for me. There in the early morning hour, as we lay in the quiet warmth of our bed, I unrepentantly fucked my little sister awake.

As far as I was concerned... our life together was perfect.

12