My Sister Cums Home for the Summer

Story Info
Me and my sister find some common interests.
3.4k words
4.51
79.7k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
647 Followers

Yesterday I completed my first year of community college. A friend and I over celebrated last night. My head is throbbing as I drive along US1 through the Florida Keys. I'm on the way to pick up my sister, she just completed her junior year at a college on the mainland and I'm to bring her and her stuff home for the summer. I tried to beg off my errand because I wasn't feeling well.

My dad told me, "Just suck it up and go get your sister."

Laura, my sister and I are not particularly close. She has an overactive social life, I'm kind of a recluse. I'm more comfortable one on one, or in small groups.

Arriving at her dorm, I finally squeeze into a parking spot. This is move out day, so the curb is packed bumper to bumper. As I open the rear hatch, Laura appears with arms full of boxes.

She drops them on the curb strip, gives me a quick hug and says, "Hey, dweeb."

She never addresses me by name.

"Hey, sis."

"I'll keep bringing my stuff out, you pack it in the car, OK?"

She scurries off and soon returns with more boxes.

I'm in the back stowing the boxes when I hear her say, "Screw off."

There are two dudes on the sidewalk, watching her walk away with her middle finger in the air.

One of the guys says, "Man she's hot. Great legs, what's her name?"

"Laura, yeah, she's hot but she won't give me the time of day."

"How do you know her?"

"She sat next to me in one of my classes, and she doesn't wear underwear."

"How do you know she doesn't wear underwear?"

"I'm not blind, and she's not that careful. Nice pussy."

They turned and walked away as Laura started towards the car with arms full of clothes.

My first thought was, I need to jump out of the car and bust that guy in the mouth. Talking that way about my sister. Then I thought, there's two of them and I'm not much of a fighter. I'll let him go this time.

My second thought was how come I didn't know she doesn't wear underwear? I've known her, well, my whole life.

I'm on my knees in back of the SUV, Laura's handing me hangers as I carefully lay them on top of a row of boxes. My gosh maybe he's right. I can see her nipples.

Finished with that load she runs back into the building. I focus on her legs and cute butt wigging inside her gym shorts. I think, that's my sister, how come I never noticed she's hot?

She brings out the last load, I stow it and close the hatch. She walks up and down the sidewalk saying goodbye to her friends then joins me in the car.

"Hey thanks for picking me up."

"Sure, no problem."

"I need something to drink, let's hit Micky Ds."

Back on the road we chat while sipping our drinks. She scoots her seat back and puts her feet on the dash.

"I'm beat."

Now, I've seen her legs thousands of times. I've seen them in swimsuits, shorts, and even pajamas. But elevated on the dash inches from me I really get a good look. They are nice, very nice. As are her cute bare feet with pink nails. I am hard as a rock. My god, that's my sister, what am I doing?

I try to think of other things, but my mind keeps coming back to her bare legs, those gorgeous legs and what lies at the top of them. I'm totally fixated on those legs and picturing what's under her shorts.

As we enter Key Largo she's snoring, not loud but a soft wheeze. Man, I so want to look under those shorts. That's all I can think of.

I must be a sicko, thinking of my own sister's pussy.

I pull into McDonalds, use the restroom. When I come out, she's still dozing. I walk to the passenger side and try to get a look into her shorts. The angle is wrong. As quietly as I can, I lie down on the hood and scoot up to the windshield. I can see the insides of her thighs but nothing else. What's got into me? I slide off and resume the drive.

As we pulled into our driveway she wakes up.

I don't want her to see the bulge in my pants, so I say, "Go lie down, I'll unload."

"Gee thanks, I think I will."

Most of the stuff goes into the garage but I bring her clothes to her room. Inside I find her asleep, lying on her side on top of the covers. I quietly hang her stuff in the closet then tip toe next to her, bending down I try to look up her shorts, I see the edge of a butt cheek. carefully I move the edge of the shorts and glimpse a part of her crack, no panties in view.

She begins to stir, so I go for another load. Hanging the final load in the closet, I again return to her bed. Now on her back, legs slightly spread, I try to move her shorts a little, her eyes pop open.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh, just wanted to tell you all your clothes are in the closet."

With a puzzled look she says, "Ok, Thanks."

In my room, I ask what is wrong with me? I should be ashamed, and I am a little.

I don't see her much the next few days as she's always out, catching up with her friends.

I was fixing some lunch when she hollered from upstairs, "Hey wonk, can I borrow Tifa?"

"Sure, it's on my nightstand."

Tifa Lockhart is my favorite video game character. I was surprised Laura was also into her. One of our few common interests.

After lunch I headed upstairs. Her door was open. I stepped in, she was lying on her stomach facing the foot of the bed, watching the screen, rapidly working the controller.

Sitting on the side of the bed, I asked. "How's she doing?"

"Kicking butt."

My eyes roamed over her legs and her tight shorts. No way I could see anything inside those. I placed my hand on her thigh. God, she felt great, so soft, my hand started to sweat.

She said, "Dweeb, if you don't want to pull back a stub, get your hand off my leg."

With a meek, "Sorry," I left.

Mom insists that the whole family eat dinner together. She doesn't have many rules but that's one of them. Mom, Dad and I were at the table when Laura, sat down.

"Sorry I'm late, I'm going to the movies after dinner, I was getting ready."

Wearing a silk blouse and short skirt. She sat opposite me.

Thinking this was my big chance, I dropped my fork, quickly slid out of the chair onto my knees, hoping for a bare pussy shot. Not to be. Her hand was holding the skirt closed.

Mom asked, "Gene, what are you doing?"

"I dropped my fork."

"Well, get a clean one and sit down."

Back in my chair, Laura rolled her eyes at me.

Later that night, I was in bed reading when Laura came into my room, shut the door.

She started. "OK nerd, we need to talk. What has got into you? First, you're messing with my shorts while I'm sleeping, then you're rubbing all over my leg, oh and then your little act at supper. You're trying to look at my pussy, aren't you?"

I just stared at the ceiling.

"Well, I think that's what you're doing, now admit it."

I looked at her and sheepishly nodded, "I'm, I'm sorry."

She just stood and stared at me for a bit, turned and started to leave, then turned back.

"Ah, don't be sorry, at least you're starting to act alive. If you want to see it that bad, here you go."

With that she lifted her skirt and smiled.

My heart stopped. I couldn't breathe.

"So, don't be sneaking around, if you want to see it, just ask."

She opened the door and walked out.

I laid for a while then got up, closed the door, turned off the lights and jacked off with a picture of her wonderful pussy fresh in my mind.

Neither of us said anything about what had occurred for several days. One afternoon she was headed for the beach and asked if I'd like to go with her. That may have been the first time she'd ever invited me anywhere.

I readily accepted. We swam and snorkeled in the clear blue water until almost dinner time.

Walking back to the house, I said, "Thanks for taking me with you, I had fun."

"You're welcome, maybe we'll do it again sometime."

We were almost home when I asked, "Did you really mean it? About looking at your pussy?'

"I guess, sure, it's really not that big a deal. Wanting to see it again, are you?"

"Yeah. I'd like to. If it's all right."

"OK, after Mom and Dad are in bed, come into my room, but be quiet."

Dinner took forever, Mom went to bed early, Dad watched TV for an eternity. Finally, he said good night.

I waited a while, then tip toed in the dark to Laura's room.

I turned the knob quietly and walked in. She was on the bed reading. Her knees were raised, her thighs creating a stand for her book.

She smiled, pointed to the foot of the bed, "Sit down there, facing me."

I quickly sat down.

She laid her book on the nightstand then slowly pushed the sheet away. She was wearing a light blue nighty. The nighty resting on top of her knees. I stared at her bare feet and shins. Slowly she pulled the nighty back, exposing her entire legs and taunt abs.

Placing her hands on her knees she slowly spread them. My second glimpse of her pussy. There was a wisp of light hair on her pubes and beautiful smooth pinkish lips. With her fingers she spread them, exposing the moist pink inside.

"So, you like it?"

I nodded.

"You can get closer if you want."

I scooted forward my face inches away from her pinkness.

"Wow, it's so cool."

"Ok, you've seen it, That's enough for tonight."

I got up started for the door.

Picking up her book, she said, "Goodnight nerd."

Back in my room I slowly jacked as I replayed the vision. I loved thinking about her pussy.

A couple days later, our parents left early in the morning for a Caribbean cruise to celebrate their anniversary. After breakfast, they said their goodbyes and gave us a list of chores to complete in their absence.

Alone in the house, I thought I'd try for another peek of her crotch.

"Laura, remember you said...,"

She cut me off, "I know, you want to see it again."

"OK, move over there."

She pointed to the couch in the living room. Once I was seated, she stood in front of me and wiggled her shorts down. Straddling my legs she spread her cunt lips, just inches from my face.

"Can I touch it"

"Sure, go ahead."

I softly stroked it, I was amazed how smooth it was, and how warm it felt.

She said, "Give me your hand."

She folded my fingers down leaving the middle finger extended. Slowly she moved it to her slit and pushed it inside. Inside felt hot and wet, I was shaking all over. She eased my finger in and out, I thought I'd come in my pants. She then pulled my finger out, raised it to her lips and licked it.

"Want a taste?"

I nodded.

She slipped her index finger in her pussy then stuck it in my mouth. I came in my pants.

She laughed when she saw the wet spot on my pants.

"Go get cleaned up. I'm going out for a while."

She came back about bedtime.

We chatted for a bit then she said, "I'm going to bed early and no you can't look at it tonight."

I watched TV for a while the hit the sack.

The next morning, I was having breakfast on our deck when she walked out wearing a sheer black teddy. With a tall fence and heavily wooded area beyond that, the deck has privacy.

Laura pulled the teddy over her head and tossed it to me.

Standing naked, she said, "Yes, you can see it but after I get something to eat."

She turned and walked into the house, her cute butt jiggling.

I was trembling, the vision of her perky tis and jiggling ass burned into my brain.

She returned, sat her plate and cup on the table and climbed onto the stool.

She had a big smile on her face as she asked. "Does little brother like what he sees?"

"Yeah, very much, I never realized how pretty you are. How come you're being so nice? I didn't think you even liked me."

"I've always liked you, you're my brother but you can be a little lame. And I never thought you liked me either.

She finished her breakfast, grabbed her dinnerware and said, "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

When she returned, she knelt on the bar stool then sat on the table. She slid over in front of me, laid back and placed her feet on my shoulders. Her bare pussy staring at me.

"OK, use your finger like I showed you."

I started wiggling it around inside her, and gently pumping. Soon I added a second finger.

"That's nice." she said.

Occasionally I paused to suck my fingers.

She asked, "Do you like how I taste?"

"Oh, yes."

"Why not use your tongue?"

"Really?'

"You don't have to, but you might like it."

I bent down and kissed her pussy, licked the inside of her thighs then her slit, before plunging my tongue inside. The taste of her juices and the smell of her scent drove me wild. I couldn't get enough. With my mouth covering her entire pussy, I sucked and licked. Her smooth thighs squeezed my face. I stuck a hand inside my pants and stroked my dick. Quickly I came.

She asked, "Did you just jack off?"

Sheepishly, I admitted I had.

She laughed out loud, "How many times have you done that the last few days?"

She lifted her legs off my shoulders and sat cross legged on the table.

She put her hands on my cheeks and pulled me close. Kissed me on my forehead. My hands moved to her tits.

"Oh, I think you have the hots for your big sister. I think we'll have some fun this summer."

Leaning back and spreading her legs, she said "One last look then I'm meeting some friends for lunch. Afterwards we're going to the beach. I'll be home late."

I helped her off the table and hugged her tightly.

We walked into the house holding hands.

I spent the rest of the morning washing our cars and boats. Crossing those things off my chore list I laid down for a nap. Spent the afternoon snorkeling, fixed something to eat then turned on the TV.

I was in the middle of a boring movie when Laura got home. I asked her if she wanted me to fix her something to eat, no, she'd eaten already.

She was wearing a wrap over her bathing suit. As she sat down, she dropped the wrap. Her bikini consisted of three little wisps of fabric and some strings. She looked fabulous. Why hadn't I ever noticed before?

She said, "Come over here, It's my turn."

Standing in front of her, she pulled my swimsuit down until my dick popped out. Popped out is the correct term as it was stiff as a board.

She stroked me a little, then said, "That's a nice one, yes, very nice."

Pulling me close she ran her tongue over the tip. Then sucked me into her mouth.

She mumbled, "I like it. This will do very nicely."

As she sucked on me, I pulled her top up and played with her titties.

We stayed like that until I thought I was about to come, I tried to step back but she grabbed my ass and pulled me closer.

I said, "I'm coming."

Again mumbling, "Go for it."

I had never come that hard before, the orgasm went on forever, every nerve in my body was twitching. She kept sucking and licking long after I was finished.

Sitting back, she said, "That was so good, now you owe me one."

Grinning at me while rubbing my dick on her cheeks, "I'm getting a shower, care to join me?"

We soaped and rubbed each other until the water began to run cool. After we toweled off, she pushed me down on the bed and laid on top of me. For the first time we kissed not as siblings but as lovers.

We tongue wrestled for a while then she said, "I want you to eat me. Eat me until I explode."

She sat on my chest.

Rubbing her clit, she said, "I want my whole pussy in your mouth, I want your tongue inside me and I want you to suck my clit until I scream."

She eased her sweet pussy onto my mouth. I followed instructions, I licked, sucked and tongued her until she screamed. Trembling she laid back on me, her pussy inches from my mouth. Right below her dripping pussy I could see her little pucker hole. Pulling her forward and spreading her cheeks I licked my first butt, my sisters butt. I rimmed her a long time.

Finally, she rolled off and said, "I need a break. I'm shaking like a leaf. Grab us a couple of beers while I remember how to breathe."

We sat side by side against the headboard, sipping our Shiners. I kept running my hands over her legs.

She said, "It's been a fun couple of days. Unexpected but incredibly fun. I want to fuck you but not tonight. Let's sleep together and fuck when we wake up."

"I'll drink to that plan."

We pulled the covers over us and with me spooning her, my dick poking her butt, I eventually fell asleep.

About sunrise, what must have been a flock of roosters started crowing, waking me.

I went to the bathroom, freshened up a bit, when I returned, she was lying naked on the bed.

"Good morning, Gene."

"And good morning to you."

We kissed, a long wonderful open mouth kiss with lots of tongue.

I asked, "Are you hungry? Want me to fix you breakfast?"

"No thanks, but a cup of coffee would be nice."

Returning with the coffee, she was on the bed, still naked but she'd added a little make up and looked ravishing.

I said, "You know you just called me Gene, you never call me Gene."

"You keep eating me like you did, and I'll call you whatever you want"

We laughed.

I was in love, in love with my sister.

I took the empty cups and placed them on the floor, hugged her.

She said, "I want you to lie on your back."

Lying there with my dick at attention, she gave me another kiss, then kissed her way down to my dick, sucked it briefly then slowly sat down on it. Watching my dick slide into her pink pussy was awesome.

I thrust up.

She said, "No, just lie there, let me do all the work."

She pumped a little, wiggled a little, she was slow and deliberate. All the while rubbing her clit and smiling at me. I was about to come when she began trembling, the trembling turned into shaking, her arm and legs twitching, she closed her eyes. With a violent shudder she fell onto my chest. I erupted.

Breathing hard, we laid together like that for quite a while.

She raised up a little, looking into my eyes and giggling said, "Yes, Gene, you can look at it, anytime you want. And maybe any time I want."

I saw her pussy a lot until our parents returned. With them back in the house, we had to get creative.

Our favorite option was the family's cuddy boat. Anchored just offshore, the small berth was just the right size for us.

pujo1950
pujo1950
647 Followers