My Sister Edges Me on the Couch Ch. 02

Story Info
Cousins get involved to make it a foursome.
2.3k words
4.38
32.6k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers

I woke up and squinted as the morning summer sun scorched my face. I sat up on my bed, getting my bearings. As I stretched, I felt an odd stickiness on my dick. That is when the memories of the previous night's adventure came back to me. I remembered how my sister, Erica had gently aroused me and slowly edged me to orgasm on the couch. It was the first time that I had experienced anything with a girl before and my heart pounded as I recounted every detail.

Now what???

I panicked as I thought of what to say or do if I ran into my sister. Our parents were away and it was just Erica and me in the house for most of the day.

I quietly went to the bathroom and took a morning piss. Relieved at performing at least one part of my morning routine without any crisis, I quietly walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning, bro" said a pleasant voice behind me. I startled and jumped like a skittish deer. How could she be so casual after what happened?

"Haha, looks like someone is wound up this morning. I would have thought that after last night, you would be more relaxed."

What is going on? How is she not awkward about this.

I nervously laughed and shrugged an "I don't know" and made my way to the fridge.

"What do you want to do today?" she asked.

I desparately wanted to cut the awkward tension I was feeling and figured that I would suggest something that involved a group. "I hear that Jamie and Annie are in town. Maybe they want to come by?"

Jamie and Annie were our cousins. They were both a year older than me and a couple of years younger than Erica and it made us close buddies growing up.

"Oh, I haven't seen them in ages. Let me text them now," she said.

A couple of text exchanges later, she looked up at me and smiled. "They're in. They don't want to do anything that involves being outside in the heat, though. Maybe a movie."

I spent the next couple of hours pretending to be busy and avoiding Erica. Soon, the door bell rang and I heard an excited babble of voices as Erica greeted them downstairs. I put on my hoodie and made my way down to the living room. Jamie and Annie were twins and literally photocopies of each other. They both had sandy, sun bleached blonde hair, freckles, and had very similar slight builds. Annie had very small AA cup breasts that except for the occasional pokie through her T shirt was easy to miss altogether. I don't think she even wore a bra. Jamie similarly had a boyish, non muscular frame. If you didn't know they were older than me, you would think that they were the younger cousins. Even with my average build, I looked like a giant in front of them. They clearly didn't get their build from our uncle who looked similar to me, and more from their ultra petite mom.

I headed to the fridge to get myself a soda and joined them in the living room. They were discussing a movie they wanted to watch. I was fiddling with the thermostat, trying to get the air conditioner to kick in and realized that this is all that the poor system could do given the blazing sun that was pouring into the living room from the big bay windows in front.

"We should find a slightly cooler place to watch, though," said Jamie shaking the front of his T shirt to fan himself.

"Who asked you to wear jeans in this weather, dumbass," I said, giving him an eye roll.

"Well, take them off. You walk around in your boxers in our house all day anyway," said Annie with a laugh.

"I don't see the problem with that. Just keep your stuff tucked away properly, haha" said Erica and added "Also, let's go to my room and watch on my TV, since my room is always 10 degrees cooler than the rest of the house."

We agreed and headed upstairs to Erica's room. It had a feminine decoration style and also a more grown up vibe. You would have thought she was a grown up businesswoman or something and not someone in college. Jamie promptly peeled off his jeans and put them away on Erica's dresser and joined the rest of us in his boxers.

It was tight fitting all 4 of us onto one queen sized bed and once everyone found a spot, we started the movie. The movie was intense and suspenseful, and there was also plenty of skin. The final scene had lingering camera angles on the lead woman's back as she walked from a sex scene in the bedroom to the bathroom, where she touched her make up while still completely naked. It was a sizzling end to the movie and it left me hot and aroused.

From Annie's squeal, it became quickly obvious that Jamie was similarly aroused by the movie.

"Oh my god, are you hard, Jamie?" she laughed, her voice had a playful tone to it.

She squealed again and pointed to his boxers. "Look, he's so hard right now. That scene got to you, didn't it?"

Erica and I looked over at Jamie's boxers and there was clearly a little bit of tenting going on.

"I've seen Jamie naked and his dick is really tiny too. I'm sure it's more of a gherkin than a cucumber," laughed Annie, getting carried away with taunting her twin without realizing the hurtfulness of her words.

Jamie immediately recoiled at being put down like that, and crossed his legs and covered himself up.

Erica, being the older cousin quickly came to his defense. "Hey now, there is nothing wrong with getting aroused. It's just a bodily reaction. Back off, Annie"

Erica then pulled Jamie closer to her and put her arm around his abdomen and said: "You're totally fine, cuz. Don't listen to her."

Jamie relaxed when he realized that he had some backup from the rest of us. "Yeah, and what about you and your mosquito bites for tits?" he snapped at Annie.

"Now now, that was uncalled for. Do you know what we do around here when you bully people?" asked Erica as she reached down and got his erect dick into a pincer grip with her thumb and fore-finger.

I stifled my laughter at the absurdity of what was going on. Jamie really did have a tiny dick. Erica was holding it through his boxers like a pencil.

Jamie stopped mid sentence and gaped down towards his crotch to see his own cousin holding his dick and made a croaking noise.

She looked up at him and shrugged. She was clearly in charge among us cousins and she wasn't afraid to show it.

Annie stifled a giggle.

Then, slowly Erica moved her finger up and down Jamie's member gently jacking him off. She did so while keeping eye contact with him, as if to taunt him.

She did this a few times until Jamie finally grasped what was going on and relaxed back against his pillow a little. Erica kept moving her fingers up and down until Annie pointed to a wet spot on Jamie's boxers and asked "Is that a drop of cum?"

"Only one way to find out," said Erica and she reached up and slowly pulled Jamie's boxers off, leaving him exposed. He had faint wisps of blonde hair around his pubic area, but for the most part, his dick and balls were bare. His dick was erect, all 4 inches of it, and it was standing straight up and slightly throbbing.

I looked over at Annie and noticed that her eyes were fixated on her brother's dick. I saw her adjust herself ever so slightly and I realized that she was equally aroused.I decided to act, and reached over and touched her breasts, slowly feeling the hard nipples between my fingers. Annie gasped at first, not expecting the touch. As she relaxed, I reached over and pulled her tank top up over her belly. She wasn't wearing a bra and as I pulled it over her head, her tiny tits popped into view. Her chest was practically flat, but she had big knobby nipples that were hard like pebbles. They were pink in color and were surrounded by soft pink areola. The skin on her breasts had goose bumps in spite of the hot air and the small amount of peachy fuzz was standing straight up.

I reached further down and hooked my thumb into her shorts and the magnetic button came apart with a satisfying snapping sound. I pushed her short shorts and panties down in one go and she was left completely naked in front of her own brother and two cousins.

Her crotch was a sight to see. There was a tiny bit of blonde public fuzz, but it could not hide the erect, throbbing clit that was peeking out from between her lips. I reached down and gently touched her clit, and she shuddered.

Jamie moaned slightly as he watched his twin sister strip in front of him. Erica, who had been ever so gently jerking him off with her thumb and forefinger, leaned over and licked the tip of his cock, making Jamie's dick twitch. She opened her lips ever so slightly and put his tiny dick in her mouth and started slowly sucking on it like a pacifier. All along, Erica had constant eye contact with Annie.

Annie was now breathing hard as my hand gently stroked her clit. I leaned over and licked the sides of her clit gently and mixed in a few broad strokes across Annie's lips. This was my first time licking a girl's pussy. Every lick caused my tongue to briefly touch the opening of her vagina, and I tasted an intoxicating tingle of her juices on my tongue. Annie started to buck her hips to match the rhythm of my licking and I could feel her abdomen start to tremble. I continued to ride her up to a climax and soon, she grunted and moaned as I could feel her clit and vagina quiver in pleasure. She gripped my hair with her hands as she savored the pleasure.

As she came back down to earth, she turned around to face Jamie's crotch, and saw how Erica was making small movements with her tongue as his tiny, but rock hard dick was in her mouth. Annie reached over and licked the side of Jamie's shaft that was outside Erica's mouth.

Jamie shuddered. He reached down and held Erica's head with one hand and Annie's head with the other. Erica took his dick out of her mouth and matched Annie's licking by picking up the other side of Jamie's dick. Jamie was basically fucking a hole formed between Erica and Annie, who were kissing each other mouth to mouth with Jamie's dick in the middle.

Jamie maybe lasted 10 more seconds. He grunted and came hard. How could so much cum be ejected from that small a dick? Haha. Both Erica and Annie's cheeks were streaked with his cum. Spent, he collapsed back onto the bed and closed his eyes.

Annie and Erica turned and looked at me. There was a naughty spark in both of their eyes. They hungrily yanked at my shorts and within seconds, I was naked waist down.

My normal sized 6" dick looked gigantic after looking at Jamie's wiener. It was hard as steel from viewing Jamie and Annie's orgasms. I looked down at the swollen head and remembered how Erica had lovingly brought me to climax on the couch last night. I was hungry. I wanted to take Erica and make love to her. I got on my knees and hungrily pounced on Erica, grabbing at her voluptuous C cup breasts. Erica and Annie both reached down and grabbed my dick as I hungrily fumbled with Erica's bra, before finally releasing her tits free to bounce.

Annie had already yanked Erica's shorts and panties off, exposing her small tuft of public hair over her engorged pussy. Annie, who was holding my shaft in her hand, guided my dick to Erica's pussy, causing it to visibly throb and contract. I thrusted my hip and felt an all encompassing warm sensation as my dick entered Erica with a sloppy squishy sound. Annie was now holding my balls with one hand and with her free hand, she pressed my butt to make me go as deep as I could inside Erica. I groaned.

Jamie had now reached over and was caressing Erica's ample boobs with his hands. As I thrust again deeper, I drew her closer. Her cheek still had some of Jamie's cum on it and it smeared on my own cheek when I hugged her close. I was in such a heightened state of arousal that I didn't really care about that. As I thrust further and further into Erica, she gasped with each thrust. I could feel Annie still holding my balls and I could feel the warmth of her tiny hands as I continued to thrust inside Erica.

Soon, I reached the point of no return. My butt clenched and my back went rigid. I shuddered as I unloaded stream after stream of hot cum inside Erica. She moaned and shuddered as she reached her own climax.

Spent, we both lay on top of each other, my dick slowly twitching as I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation.

I could feel Erica's hands gently stroke my back as she similarly savored the moment. Annie leaned back on Jamie's thigh and his spent dick rested softly on her cheek.

We all chuckled at the ridiculousness of what had just happened. Nobody made a move because we didn't want this to end and we simply closed our eyes and took a long afternoon nap nestled together on one queen bed.

redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers