My Sister Edges Me on the Couch

Story Info
Brother and sister watch a movie on the couch.
1.9k words
4.45
99.4k
133

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers

It was the first hot day of the year. I wiped my brow with the sleeve of my T shirt as I pedaled my bicycle down the street. High school had let out for summer last week and it was an odd feeling to no longer be tied down by school. I was finally 18. I could do anything I wanted...which just meant that I spent the afternoon playing videogames with my buddy, Jason. Oh well. That's what summer is for. I banked my bicycle into my street and immediately noticed the green VW Golf parked in the driveway.

Erica is home, I thought.

Erica is my older sister. We are Irish twins. She is only 13 months older than me. My parents really wanted to get child bearing over with in as short a period as possible, haha. We had been fairly close growing up. Not in a creepy sort of way or anything. It is just that we both shared a good deal with each other and actually enjoyed spending time with each other, unlike other siblings our age.

I opened the door and called out "Erica? You home?"

"Hiya!" I heard a voice from the kitchen. I dropped my backpack on the counter and gave her a nice warm hug. "Are you here for the weekend?" I asked. "You know that mom and dad are away this weekend, right?"

"Oh! I didn't realize that." she said, stopping to think about it. "Well, it'll still be fun to hang out with my favorite brother!" she said. "I had such a busy last week of college. Those finals really kicked my ass and I need to recuperate," she said.

"Well, I'm planning to veg out and watch a movie later with some pizza. You're welcome to join me," I said shrugging.

"Sounds good. Give me a holler when you're ready," she said as she headed upstairs to her room.

I got a cold soda out of the fridge and chugged it. I was still sweating like a pig and decided to get a cold shower before movie night. I went to my room and peeled off my sweaty clothes and wrapped a towel around my waist. As I entered the hallway, I saw the door to the bathroom open and my sister came out. Her blonde hair was wet and glistening from the shower that she just took. Her body was wrapped in a towel tightly, making her breasts squish together to create a neat cleavage. She had medium sized B cup breasts, but they were very perky. Even when she didn't wear a bra around the house, I would notice that her nipples still stood straight out. I lingered for a second to watch the drops of water trickle down into her cleavage. I realized how awkward I was being when I noticed Erica draw her arms around herself self consciously as she hurried past me.

"Excuse me," I mumbled weakly as I entered the bathroom. There was a sweet scent of feminine shampoo in the air. I quickly took my towel off and entered the shower stall. As I rinsed the day's sweat off my body, I couldn't help but relive the fleeting moment with Erica. I reached down and touched my dick, which had gotten rock hard. I gave it some attention, and started to slide my closed fist back and forth over the hot rod, and pretty soon I squirted a healthy load of cum on the shower walls. I had the unfortunate combination of being a hormonal 18 year old who didn't have the confidence to ask a girl out, meaning that I was still a virgin. The only release I had was from self pleasure and I seemed to be hard 24/7.

I finished my shower, and changed into a loose pair of pajama pants and a clean T shirt and made my way to the living room. There was a menu for the local pizza joint and I put in an order. I knew that Erica was a vegetarian. So, I just ordered a large plain pizza. I flipped on the TV and scrolled on Netflix to see what is playing. Soon, the front door bell rang. The aroma of delicious pizza filled the living room and I didn't have to call Erica. I heard her door open and the sound of soft padded footsteps. Erica bounced into the living room. She was dressed in an oversized sweat shirt, shorts, and socks. Who wears a sweat shirt in this weather, I thought to myself.

We laid out the pizza on the living room table and plopped ourselves down on the couch next to each other. After we finished our pizza, we picked a movie to watch and were soon engrossed. Erica tried to make herself comfortable and I wrapped my arm around her so that she could nestle her head on my chest. She wriggled herself a little to get comfortable and I could feel one of her breasts press into my side softly. I was getting turned on and stayed perfectly still and controlled my breathing so that she wouldn't notice.

Half way through the movie, I noticed that Erica had placed her hand on my thigh and was absentmindedly stroking me. It was quite innocent and nowhere near my cock, but I started feeling the blood rush into my dick. As she stroked my thigh, every once in a while, my dick would throb. The loose PJ pants and my boxers did nothing to help contain my dick. The first time it throbbed, she paused. Her hand stayed still for almost a minute. To me it felt like an hour, though. I though I had been busted and my inappropriate hard on was clearly making it awkward for my sister. But, she finally just continued stroking my thigh as if nothing had happened.

After a few throbs, I noticed that she had moved her hand had moved further up so that it was practically next to my dick and she was stroking my thigh between my cock and my hip.

The next time my dick throbbed, her fingers casually reached over and softly touched my erection and stroked slowly down from the tip of my mushroom cock down to the base and continued past my balls down to my thigh. She kept stroking my thigh as if nothing had happened.

Of course, the situation was wildly different for me. I was not calm. My dick leaped up three times in a row and throbbed and raged. I thought I felt her silently giggle, but she said nothing. I tried every breathing exercise known to man to keep my boner in check.

Soon, the movie ended and she got up and stretched. "This was fun, little brother" she said as she winked, "We should do it again sometime."

I grunted in agreement and looked away. After I heard the door to her room close, I quickly went to the downstairs bathroom. I figured I should quickly get some release, but no matter how much I tried, I couldn't cum. The stress was too much. I finally came back to the living room, took off my PJs to cool myself down, and sat down on the couch to watch a little TV to distract myself.

About a half an hour had passed, when I heard the door to Erica's room open again. I heard her come down the stairs. A sleepy voice asked "Can I join you? I can't really sleep."

"Sure," I grunted in response.

She came around the couch and plopped herself down next to me. "What's with the boxers? What happened to your PJS?" she asked curiously. "Too hot for pants," I said and shrugged.

She nestled her head in my chest just like before and put her hand down on my bare thigh and started to stroke it. Blood poured into my groin as my dick fired up like before. Unlike earlier, there was even less fabric to hide my erection. My dick pulsed and throbbed and made a visible tent in my boxers. I stopped trying to hide it.

Erica responded to my throbbing dick by moving her hand up my thigh and when she reached the hem of my boxers, she quietly slid her hand under my boxers. She slowly snaked her hand until she felt my balls. I felt her soft fingers stroke the underside of my balls.

I was too stunned to know what to do. She then withdrew her hand from my boxers and went back to stroking my thigh as if nothing had happened.

My heart was pounding in my chest. What was going on? How far was Erica willing to take this?

The answer came soon enough as my dick pulsed and partially poked out of the slit in the front of my boxers. I self consciously started to adjust my boxers, but Erica got there first. Her fingers gently touched the tip of my dick, softly feeling it between her fingers. She started to gently stroke my dick. She touched it ever so lightly, that it felt like a feather was being stroked along the tip of my dick.

After a couple of strokes, I started to panic as I felt a familiar feeling tighten my balls. Just when I thought I would be pushed over the edge, Erica stopped. She brought her hand back down to my thigh.

Pound, pound, pound. I could hear my heart pounding in my ear. What had just happened? Did my sister just jack me off a little? A little? Was she going to do anything else? This was torture.

My dick throbbed again. I looked down and saw that a little bit of pre-cum had now oozed from the tip of my dick and was dripping down onto my boxers.

Did Erica notice? She seemed engrossed in the movie now and she was just stroking my thigh absentmindedly.

My answer came soon enough the next time my dick throbbed. She turned her head to look down at it. It was a pitiful sight, as it oozed pre-cum and yet was just left to poke out of my boxers.

This time, she adjusted her position and shimmied down a little but until her head faced my dick. What was she doing?

I suddenly felt a warm, wet sensation as I realized that she had just put the tip of my dick in her mouth. She was still watching the movie, but ever so slowly, she rolled her tongue around the tip of my dick. With her free hand she reached back up the leg of my boxers and held my balls. Slowly, but firmly, she started to suck my dick.

I first felt my balls tighten. Then, my dick hardened to a stiffness I had never felt before. Then, without warning, I spurted my cum into her mouth. I grunted and quivered as spurt after spurt of hot sticky semen flowed into her mouth.

Erica never reacted. I think she was still watching the movie, to be honest. I finally felt her swallow as my hot seed flowed down her throat.

I sank back into the couch panting. My slowly deflating cock was still in my sister's mouth.

"I...I...I..." I stammered.

"I...I...think I just got my first blowjob ever!"

Erica took my dick out of her mouth and scooted back to her earlier position.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she said.

"You like this movie?" she asked.

I nodded and we watched in silence.

redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers