All Comments on 'My Sister Eva Started It All'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 422 Comments (Page 5)
WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 12 years ago

This one definitely calls for a followup chapter. Very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great job!

I really enjoyed the story. Well written and well paced. Look forward to many more stories from you.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I loved it dawg!

Definitely a Five Star effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A true Master of Art

I loved your story. I just had surgury yesterday, and this story brought me to pure ecstasy. I wish you the best of luck on winning the Halloween contest. But I really hope you continue with another chapter, even if its with another title. Maybe the next one should involve a 4some, with mom, Amber, Evie and her brother. Maybe the mom and her daughter would taste eachother. Overall, a true master of erotic literature. I applause you.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
To "Brockstud " and the anonymous just before him

Of course my stories are a bit OTT! As you say, they are fantasies and are thus allowed to go where ever I chose to send them. Not much into 2-1/2 inch dicks pumping(?)into 400 pound BBWs. I also only write fiction where the sky is the limit. My life is my life and shall never be written about here. Glad you liked it.

As to the other comment about my use of 'a "Tales of Wells Fargo" reference.' I have no idea what you are referencing so I will have to re-read it to figure it out. As far as the next couple of months for them, just hang on to your horses... it's coming.

dezurtdawg

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

Just like your other stories, this one was interesting and fun to read. Hope you write many more in the future because I am always watching when you submit one. Thanks alot for your time and effort.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
To anonymous who " felt punkd' "

It is obvious that you just don't like my stories. I have no problem with that! There are several writers on this site whose stories I despise. The difference is, I just won't read them anymore, but I see no reason to comment about how I detest them. What is the point?

So next time you see my name as the author please just skip right over the tale. How about it, do we have a deal?

dezurtdawg

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
To "texaswaldo60 " re: Damn

Glad you liked it! Since I posted this as an entry to the Halloween contest I am not allowed to have another chapter. That will not prevent me from continuing it with another slightly different title. I'm just trying to work the title so it follows in order on my author's page. And yes, it will be 'action packed' as others have called my stuff.

dezurtdawg

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
To "mcbtws" re: Normally

I appreciate the comment, but hey,you've been on here nearly two years and still haven't posted a story yet. How can a writer learn how to NOT write an "utter bullshit narrative" if you don't show me how! Just a thought.

To those of you anonymous ones who get pissed when the writer comments back - get a life! By the way, I'll be busy responding so control your urges to bitch about each of them. Thanks.

dezurtdawg

BrockstudBrockstudover 12 years ago
To anonymous

Hey pussy, how about you write something or at least have the balls to post under an account name.

I liked the story, perhaps a tad OTT but it's a fantasy and it was a good read no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed the story.

You must be in my age bracket to use a "Tales of Wells Fargo" reference.

Too bad we don't know what happened November 2 through January 2 of the next year. Did they live happily ever after?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck him

Of course that dude posted anonymously. Pussy. I just don't have an account. This story is great and you NEED to do a couple more chapters, not just one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
didn't finish it......felt punkd'

You know something D, as soon as I read your first story on literotica, I KNEW I shouldn't indulge anymore. I'm not surprised with the content here; just thought I should give it (& you) another chance, & boy was I sorry.

I agree with the poster. This is one Frigging teen boy fantasy. WTF??

Please stop posting....You totally suck! All your stories SUCKD!!

Leave. Don't come back.

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
damn

one hot story you are great at keeping the action going when is the next chapter cumming

Pollywog030Pollywog030over 12 years ago
Fantastic story

WOW!! Great story, I was totally into it the whole way through. I couldn't put my iPad down I had to keep reading. Please keep up the good work.

Polly :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of the best

I stayed hard the whole story ...Incredible

carsmike111carsmike111over 12 years ago
good stuff

good job good read from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dreaming

this kinda sounded more like a teenage boy's fantasy, a dream, i didn't really believe it but it's such a good story, don't get me wrong :) <3

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
VERY Hot

Fantastic story, one of the best I have ever read on this site. It had everything. I'll br reading more of your stories, but this will be hard to top

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sir, thanks for your stories they're great

top three incest writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh who cares what others think

I think it's good sure it was totally unrealistic but who cares its made so the reader has to get some relief.or the will exploded

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Normally

I like your stories, but this one was just another huge dick, brainless sister and utter bullshit narrative!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous