My Sister Gets Her Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,228 Followers

'Imagine that she just undressed and joined us. Imagine it was her mouth sucking on your nipples.'

Lucy felt the warmth of his mouth as it encased her teat, his tongue licking and sucking at the erect bud, and did as he asked, imagining her daughter laid next to her and arousing her breasts.

The ache in her fanny intensified as Nathan continued. 'Would it make you jealous, watching me fucking Katie? Seeing my cock slide into her twat?'

Curiously, it didn't, if anything, it increased her excitement. With her eyes closed, Lucy was already imagining it, her hand now full of her son's shaft as she jacked him off. She imagined touching her daughter's tits, playing with her nipples, Katie turning her head and pleading to be kissed.

Lucy needed cock. Pulling Nathans hand away, she dragged him on top of her as she fumbled for his dick and placed it against her piss-flaps.

'Holy fuck!' her body felt elated as his cock slammed into her, Lucy's thoughts turning lurid as her increasing arousal made the visions in her mind more erotic. She was fingering her daughter, licking her tits and then her pussy. They were kissing, their mouths grinding together as they rubbed their cunt's against each other.

Nathan began fucking her solidly, towering over her on outstretched arms as his shaft plundered her fanny, Lucy's climax approaching swiftly, her mind full of her daughter. And then they were all climaxing together, her body exploding as she felt Nathans cum fill her cunt and Katie crying out as her fingers brought about her orgasm.

Afterwards, she was shocked, Katie was the missing element. Thinking of other women did nothing for Lucy, but the thought of including her daughter in their incestuous sex life had given her an almighty buzz.

The following day Lucy daydreamed about the previous night. She knew that years ago, Nathan had turned his sister down. Was that because of his relationship with her or because he did not see his sister in that way? Lucy kind of knew that her daughter would have sex with Nathan, but how would she feel about her mother watching or even joining them?

For the next few weeks, she found more stories that incorporated a threesome, she even found ones that were more or less, mother and daughter lesbianism. She kept them away from her son, only sharing the ones where the brother always ended up in bed with both women. Slowly, she began to do to him what he had done to her, leaving fresh stories for him to read until she was convinced, he was looking for them himself.

Amina had written back; her son had declared his desire to bed her. So far all she had offered him was a kiss, it had been wrong, but she had found it electrifying and told Lucy that her panties had been damp after it.

Lucy wanted to write back and tell this woman how much more it would feel when her son undressed her, when he caressed and kissed her breasts and when his cock sank into her fanny. 'If a kiss made her wet, his shaft fucking her was going to cause a torrent of juices to flood from her,' she thought.

Instead, she continued to urge caution, telling the woman to enjoy what was happening but to also keep control.

'Let your body tell you when it is ready. If your son is serious, he will wait for you.' Lucy finished the email and clicked the send button.

She loved this chit-chat with her correspondents, it never failed to leave her aroused by the time she was finished.

Katie was back from her honeymoon and becoming accustomed to married life. Her bump was just beginning to show and several times a week she would nip around to her mums, or Lucy would visit their new home. On holiday, she hadn't been able to rid herself of thoughts of that kiss, even now, all she had to do was close her eyes and relive it to find that her panties were damp.

Her mother was coming this evening, Benjy using it as an excuse to nip down the pub and meet his mates. She had got a bottle of wine in, promising herself one glass only. As it was, she'd had two, feeling tipsy as her mother finished the rest of the bottle and got slightly drunk. It was ok, Nathan would be coming to pick her up later on and the two women sat and talked, laughing frequently.

It was Lucy who brought up the subject, sure she knew the answer but just needing to hear it for herself. 'On your wedding day? When you said if I ever got bored of Nathan. What were you implying?'

Katie looked her fully in the face with no sense of embarrassment,' If you're asking if I would sleep with him? Dead right I would. Look at what he has done for you. Why, are you bored of him already?'

Lucy shook her head and laughed. 'No way. If anything, I know I am in love with him...... even though we can never have a proper relationship.' Katie knew exactly what her mother meant.

Her daughter was inquisitive, and Lucy knew that eventually, the question would arise. Katie gave her a coy look as she asked. 'What's he like in bed mum? He must be doing something right with the look on your face lately.'

She later put it down to the wine as she spilt her guts, telling her daughter how it had started and what Nathan did to her in bed. It was the same as her correspondence, only better, with her daughter knowing that she was fucking her brother, Lucy could unburden herself.

The longer the conversation went on, the wetter Katie got, the image in her head of Nathan fucking mum was highly erotic. She could picture them as though she was standing in the room, and it was affecting her. Besides the dampness in her panties, her nipples were throbbing, and she was finding it hard to breathe, her bosom rising and falling swiftly. It was her mum's next question that took the wind from her sails.

'So, if I decided to lend him to you occasionally...... would you be up for it?'

Katie wondered if she had heard correctly, staring at her mother who seemed to be patiently waiting for an answer.

'You're saying about me and Nathan having sex?'

Lucy nodded her head. 'Yeah, if your brother were inclined, would you let him fuck you?'

Katie slumped back in her chair stunned. 'Where is this coming from mum, I thought he was making you happy?'

'He does Katie, and if I weren't his mother, I'd bloody marry him. But I'm so much older than he is, I tried suggesting that he kept a girlfriend, but it's gone by the bye. One day I'm going to be old and he's going to be alone, no matter what he thinks now. If he had somebody, someone like a sister who cared about him, then I would be happier.'

Katie was stupefied, her mother was suggesting that she and her brother started a relationship with each other. The trouble was, that the idea appealed but Katie felt it prudent to put up a token resistance.

'I'm a newly married woman, should we be discussing me cheating on Benjy already?'

'Don't think of it as cheating, it's not another man, it's Nathan, your brother. Would you have sex with him?' Lucy asked.

Slowly, Katie nodded her head, a grin beginning to spread across her face.

They discussed the subject thoroughly, laughing and joking all the while and surprisingly for Lucy, the thought of her son and daughter copulating seemed not to arouse any feelings of jealousy. Katie had said nothing of the kiss, Lucy had also said nothing about her current fantasy of being in bed with her daughter. She still wasn't sure, fantasy was one thing, the reality was another.

No plans had been made, no details discussed, it had just been a blast to be able to discuss such things. Lucy's parting shot, made partly in jest, had been for Katie to perhaps tease her brother.

'Tell Nathan it's about time he visited,' Katie called as her mum left, 'I've seen nothing of him since we got back.

Lucy dutifully passed on the message, she was excited as she wondered if he would and if her daughter may try something.

Nathan had managed to rid his mind of the thoughts about his sister, his mother's comment reigniting them. He had stayed away for a reason, realising that if she pulled a stunt like that again, he may not have the willpower to resist her. He told Lucy that he would pop over one evening during the week, that way Benjy would be home, and nothing could happen.

Lucy was having doubts, messing with people's emotions may be a step too far. What if Katie tried something, would Nathen come clean and tell her, would she in his position?

Her husband had cheated on her, but by the time she knew for sure, Lucy hadn't been bothered anymore because she was doing the same to him with their son. Would she feel like Nathan was cheating on her, a ridiculous notion when you considered they were having an incestuous relationship and that she was the one inciting her daughter to do the same with him?

When Nathan did get around to mentioning that he was going to visit his sister the following evening, his mother was quickly on the phone letting Katie know. That evening, Lucy felt nervous, was something about to happen, was her son was about to sleep with another woman. She tried to rationalise her feelings by telling herself that if he had still been dating Milly, this would have been happening regularly.

Nathan thought he had been clever by picking an evening, not realising that his mother and sister were conspiring against him.

He arrived to find that Benjy was out with friends, Katie having suggested he had an evening at the pub as her mum and brother were popping around. She hadn't gone over the top and changed but had applied just a touch of make-up. There was no point in trying to get Nathan drunk she supposed, especially as he was driving, and she would be sozzled long before he was.

Katie had kissed his cheek when he first arrived, playing it cool and acting completely normally.

'Fancy a coffee?' He joined her in the kitchen as she waited for the kettle to boil.

'I see the bump is showing now,' Nathan said, gazing at his sister's belly.

'Yeah, bump's getting bigger, tits are getting bigger. Do you want to feel?'

Nathan was taken aback as he pondered which part of her anatomy she meant. Katie grinned as she moved closer, took his hand, and placed it on her belly, Nathan smothering his sigh of relief.

She held it there as she spoke softly. 'You know Nathan, I can't seem to get that kiss out of my head. It was so...... well, you know what I mean. If it had gone on any longer...... I may have done something stupid...... like this.'

Nathan was stunned as she suddenly moved his hand and placed it on her breast, holding it tightly against the ample flesh as she moved closer still, tilting her face upwards slightly and leaving him in no doubt what she was waiting for.

He should have declined but found his lips suddenly pressed against hers, Katie thrusting herself against him now as their mouths moved together. Nathan became lost in the kiss, the most obvious thing happening as he knew Katie must be able to feel his erection pushing against her mound. When they eventually came up for air, his cock was throbbing, her hand still firmly holding his own against her breast.

When she did finally let go of his hand, it was to unfasten several buttons on her blouse, enough so that she could take it once more and slide it inside. 'I'll leave the rest to you,' she muttered seductively, Nathan suddenly feeling her hand on his erection as his sister fondled his shaft.

He couldn't help himself now, his hand pushing her bra out of the way as he cupped the full orb and teased its nipple, Katie's lips back on his as he felt and heard her groan.

'Jesus,' she felt fantastic. When his zip was slid down and she extracted his throbbing manhood, she felt even more fantastic.

'Would you like to shag a pregnant woman?' she asked teasingly.

It took her seconds to extricate herself, Nathan watching as she raised her skirt and dropped her knickers before perching on the edge of the kitchen table with her legs open and displaying her lightly covered mound.

His pants were around his ankles and Katie groaned loudly as his cock slid into her fanny. She had never really considered what it may be like to have Nathans cock inside her, but now that it was, she was delirious. She somehow managed to unfasten the rest of her buttons on the blouse, pulling it from her skirt and opening it wide so that he had free access to her tits.

Katie didn't lie back, instead, she kept herself upright on outstretched arms so that she could watch what he was doing to her, fascinated as she watched his shaft slide in and then out of her cunt. Her nipples were ablaze with desire, Nathan toying with them and aroused by their size.

He leant forward and kissed her again, continuing to fuck her extremely moist quim as Katie found her arousal spiralling upwards. She flung her arms around his neck, holding on for dear life as his hands gripped her buttocks and pulled her towards him each time he thrust.

'God! This is utterly fantastic,' she was thinking. She had lost all perception of time and wasn't bothered, all that mattered to her was Nathan, his cock, and what he was doing to her.

Their mouths were crushed together, one of his hands grasping her buttocks, the other playing with her tits, and then her climax surprised her, Katie breaking free so that she could breathe and scream as her orgasm made her shake uncontrollably. His stamina seemed to go on forever as he continued to pound her cunt, prolonging her climax until with a cry, he filled her passage with his cream and Katie allowed oblivion to take her.

When she opened her eyes, he was still holding her and smiling warmly. 'What time is Benjy going to be back?' he asked, presently that was his main concern. The last thing that either of them needed was for her new husband to return and find his wife up on the kitchen table with her legs open and her brothers dick buried inside her pussy.

Withdrawing slowly, much to her disappointment, they decided on discretion, Katie nipping to the downstairs loo and Nathan using some paper towel to clean his cock of his sister's juices. When she returned Katie was decent or she was when she retrieved her knickers and put them back on.

Nathan zipped his flies and smoothed his clothing. He had enjoyed fucking his sister but now didn't feel right, he had just cheated on his mum and felt disgusted by his actions. He noticed Katie watching him, perhaps sensing what was going through his head.

Sitting in the lounge, they had an hour before Benjy would be home. 'You're feeling that you have done something wrong,' Katie said.

Initially, she'd had no intention of telling him about the conversation with their mother, but the look on his face told Katie that he needed to know something.

Nathan nodded his head. 'I'm sorry sis. That was fantastic, but now I feel like I have done the same thing to mum that dad was doing.'

Katie joined him on the couch and took his hand. 'Listen Nathan, mum and I have been talking. This was her idea.' She went on to explain about their conversation and his lack of a girlfriend.

'Mum's looking to the future, to a time when things may have to change, all she wants is for you to be happy.'

Nathan was astonished, his mother had intended this to happen. Suddenly he was thinking about the stories she had been reading lately and the ones she had constantly passed to him. He thought back to how he had gone about seducing her, in effect, allowing her to seduce herself, was she repaying him now by doing the same.

'I think there may be more to this than she is telling either of us,' he suggested to Katie.

She was attentive now as he went on to explain what was happening at home.

'So, it was you leaving those stories on my laptop? Was this always your intention?' she asked.

Nathan nodded embarrassingly. 'Yeah, I wanted to bed you as well as mum...... but once the relationship took off with her, I couldn't treat her like dad had.'

Katie took that piece of information delightedly, 'So, he had wanted her,' she thought.

'Mum is up to more than she is saying,' he said, telling his sister about the stories his mother had been reading lately. 'I'm starting to get the feeling that she would like a threesome...... and that the other female...... would be you. It's a fantasy she has been playing out lately.

It was now Katie's turn to be stunned. 'She's never mentioned anything like that, are you sure Nathan?'

'No, not really. Mum's got a thing for those incest stories and lately, all the ones she has been reading have involved a mother, her son...... and her daughter. She likes to play a fantasy at the moment where you walk in and catch us. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.'

Katie was shocked but she was also intrigued. Just like her mother, she had never considered sex with another woman, which was what she explained to her brother.

'Neither has mum,' he said. 'We have talked about it and the thought of another woman leaves her cold, but the idea of it being her daughter seems to excite her.' He shrugged his shoulders, trying to understand his mother's reasoning.

Before any more could be discussed, they heard the key in the door as Benjy returned, Nathan taking his leave shortly afterwards.

'If she calls, tell her nothing happened. If she's playing some kind of game, I want to work out what it is first.' Katie nodded as she waved her brother off.

Weeks passed as she mulled over their conversation. Her mother of course had called, and Katie had lied, telling her that they had just had a catchup evening. Lucy hadn't pressed, but her daughter got the feeling that her mother wanted something to happen.

Katie and her brother hadn't repeated their experience, even though she would have loved to, but she had been online, exploring the site where her mother had said she downloaded stories. Katie had phoned her and had been given four titles to try but hadn't been told that they included mother on daughter. They had been easy to find, Katie saving the stories for when her husband was out.

Lucy had purposefully picked ones that ended with the mother and daughter in bed together, the thought of it still bewildered her but at the same time sent shivers down her spine.

Nathan had stayed clear of his sister's home despite hearing that his mother was consenting to a situation between them. He still felt bad that he'd had sex with Katie, especially as she was newly married and expecting. He had no idea that his mother was sending her stories to read or that the thought of a threesome was now preying on her mind. Years ago, it had been a challenge he set himself to have sex with both of them but hadn't thought of his mum and sister in the same bed at the same time. In a way it scared him, satisfying one was straightforward, satisfying two women was a different matter.

Her bump was a lot bigger now and Katie was on maternity leave as she took the opportunity to reread the stories her mother had recommended as well as others that had been sent. Katie had also downloaded some of her own, the bits where the mother and daughter ended up in bed together enthralled her as she wondered if she could go through with such a scenario. She was disappointed and annoyed that the only time that Nathan visited was always with their mother or when he knew for certain the Benjy would be around.

Katie had responded by bombarding him with incest stories, doing to him, what he had planned to do to her, but he still hadn't responded and so she had another plan up her sleeve.

Nathan's phone pinged to say he had a message. It was from his sister with a file attached. Normally he would have ignored them at work but was curious as to what she had sent him. His mouth dropped open as he hurriedly glanced around, making sure no one could see. 'As you haven't visited, I thought you should see what you are missing!'

Katie was naked, propped up against her bedhead. Her tits were huge now, her areola covering the front of each. With her knee's bent and her legs open, he could see her ponderous belly as well as into her fanny as she pulled the lips apart. His cock went from flaccid to erect in seconds, Nathan readjusting it in case anyone in the office came near.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,228 Followers