My Sister Gets Her Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jesus, he wanted to fuck her,' was the first thought that shot through his mind. The thought stayed with him all day so that by the time he reached home that evening, his hormones were raging. Lucy had got in just before him and his first view of her was her skirt stretched tightly across her buttocks as she leant across the kitchen table putting out cutlery.

Whether she had heard him or not was debatable, the first she realised was when he came up behind her and pressed his erection against the crease of her butt cheeks. Her head turned to peer over her shoulder as she felt his hands raising her skirt. 'I've been thinking of you for hours,' he lied as the skirt reached her waist and his hand slid down the front of her panties.

'Oh, Nathan,' Lucy managed to moan as his fingers found her pussy lips and spread them before sliding into her cunt. Her son frigged her as she rubbed her buttocks against his cock, desperate now to have it inside her quim. Keeping her bent over, Nathan pushed her knickers down as he fumbled one-handed with his trousers, managing to drop them to his ankles as his cock sprang free. Lucy cried out as it was thrust into her pussy, his hand still rubbing at her clit as he fucked her roughly, something she had never experienced from him before.

Normally he was gentle and tender, tonight he seemed full of lust, Lucy loving this new way of fucking as she became vocal. She was about to complain when his cock disappeared from her cunt, but all that came out was a screech as his shaft was rammed up her arse. Nathan fucked her like a man possessed, his length of meat shafting her arse while his fingers teased her clit and frigged her cunt.

Her buttocks were taking a pounding, her tits even with the support of her bra were swinging back and forth as he continued to shove his cock up her arse.

'In my fanny. I want you to cum in my fanny,' she cried, ecstatic as his cock stretched her cunt once more. And then she was cumming, juices hitting the kitchen floor as she orgasmed and screamed her release, Nathan's cock jerking inside her wet passage as he released spurts of spunk into her.

'Do you mind a late meal?' he asked as he whisked her off her feet and headed for the stairs. Lucy couldn't have cared less, this was what she had missed for years, spontaneous sex with a man who couldn't seem to get enough of her body.

They eventually came down in robes, grabbed a quick meal and then retired back to the bedroom to make love once more. Lucy couldn't believe her luck, women of her age probably struggled to get shagged by their husbands a couple of times a week, she was getting more than that most evenings.

The next morning, Nathan made his decision and knew that he was going to do it. At work, he sent his sister a text. 'When is Benjy going to be out? I want to fuck you!'

No point in beating about the bush he had thought.

'Saturday. He is going to the football. I'll be alone all afternoon, so long as you don't mind a fat woman,' Katie had replied.

Benjy kissed her and headed out; it should be at least a couple of hours before he was back. Katie had already bathed and dressed, clothes that she could get out of quickly. She had squashed her massive breasts and belly into bra and panties that were unsuitable but which she guessed would have her brother foaming at the gills She was damp already just thinking about him, her fanny and nipples protesting about their need for attention.

The door hadn't closed properly before he kissed her, Katie, disappointed that with her belly she couldn't feel the erection that she knew would be there. When they surfaced for air, she took his hand and led him towards her bedroom, Nathan joshing her as he put his hands to her buttocks and pushed her up each step.

In the bedroom she allowed him to unbutton her maternity dress, his eyes alive with desire as he looked at the flesh bulging from her lingerie. Before he undressed her, Nathan stripped off, his sister constantly watching his bobbing cock as her panties got wetter. The dress went first, followed by her bra, Nathan edging her onto the bed as his hands hefted and squeezed her large udders. He couldn't get over the size of her areola, her nipples erect as they attracted his mouth, Nathan sucking on each teat as his sister moaned with pleasure.

Katie was already halfway to her climax when he slid down the bed and removed her panties, Nathan was amazed at how big and meaty her labia had become. Spreading the puffy lips, his tongue went to work on her vagina, licking, sucking, and kissing the pink wet flesh before poking her tongue into her flue and licking inside her passage. He took her to the edge, his hands constantly on the move as he caressed her body. At last, Katie got what she needed most as her fanny expanded to accept his throbbing shaft, Nathan fucking her slow and tender.

While her huge breasts wobbled back and forth as he thrust his cock up her cunt, her belly was solid, the skin taut, smooth, and shiny, Nathan running his hands over it as he fucked his sister.

'It was exciting and erotic shagging a pregnant woman,' he thought, the sensations elevated to dizzying heights when that woman happened to be his sister.

Nathan had ended up taking her from behind as they lay side by side, Katie finding this the most comfortable as it supported her belly. With one arm beneath her, he was able to reach her ponderous tits, hefting each one as he squeezed them and played with her nipples. His other hand reached over her hip, caressing her mound, now devoid of its downy covering. When his fingers found her clit, Nathan felt her start to shake, Katie's voice getting louder as his cock fucked her cunt while his fingers enticed her clitoris.

She couldn't explain it, not even to herself, years earlier she would have denied the possibility that sex with her brother could be so much more satisfying than with her husband.

The feelings were intense, her body on the edge and just waiting for those final few thrusts. As much as her brother tried to be gentle, Katie wanted a full fucking as she climaxed, urging him to shag her faster and harder.

The only disappointment afterwards was that they could not spend longer together. It was surprising how quickly the time had passed; another thirty minutes and the football would be over, and her husband would be heading home.

Life had changed a little, but not to any great extent. Katie had welcomed a daughter, her affair with Nathan still ongoing, but with both of them keeping it a secret from their mother. Lucy's fantasy seemed to have dissipated, it was quite a while since she had mentioned anything about Katie to her son. It hadn't disappeared, if anything it had got stronger and she now knew that if the chance ever arose, she would jump into bed with her daughter in a heartbeat. Katie was still undecided, the more stories she read, the greater the feeling was that perhaps it was something she needed to try.

Nathan normally visited when Benjy was out at football and occasionally, he would go with his mates to an away match. These were the ones Katie looked forward to the most, he would be gone most of the day and she could spend that time in bed with her brother.

Lucy was sitting at her computer, reading an email from Amina

"I allowed Ismail to touch me, but only little bit. He put his hand beneath my top and touched my breasts. My nipples were so hard, and I was very wet in my panties. I'm afraid I got carried away and when he used his finger down below, he made me cum. Next day I went out to dinner with his wife, just her and me. Afterwards, we had few drinks and I got very silly. At one point she put her hand on my knee and then ran it up my leg. Thought I was going to cum again. She is very pretty. Wondering now if maybe I would prefer her?"

Lucy read that part again, it sounded like her friend abroad was struggling with the same dilemma. She replied to it, saying that she was also considering sex with another woman but that nothing had happened as yet.

With her correspondence out of the way, Lucy thought about the coming weekend. As it was nearing her fiftieth birthday, Katie had invited her over. 'Benjy is away Friday, Saturday and Sunday on a stag do, why not come here. We can open a bottle of wine, watch a movie and chat, it will be nice to catch up on things. Better still, stay over, that way it doesn't matter if we get pissed.'

Lucy was looking forward to it and for once, Nathan would have to fend for himself. She had no idea he was disappointed; he'd been hoping that with Benjy away, he could even manage to spend a night with his sister, wondering what it may be like to wake up next to her. That wasn't to say that he was becoming bored with his mother, he loved her dearly and as time passed found it harder to think of her as such. She was his partner, more like his wife and the sex with her was still as good as it ever was, helped by the fact that every couple of weeks during the autumn and winter, he got to shag his sister.

Benjy got picked up around ten o'clock, her mum arriving just after lunch. They spent the afternoon chatting and playing with Rosemary who was now nearly one and a half. Katie fed her at teatime and then after a bath, put her to bed. An hour later and she was sound asleep, Lucy, opening the first bottle of wine.

By ten, they were giddy, by eleven slightly pissed. There had been something about her daughter that evening, perhaps the small amount of makeup she was wearing or perhaps the fact that after regaining her figure she had joined an exercise class and her body now looked toned.

The bed was large and spacious with only her in it, Lucy stretching out. It was nice for once to have it all to herself, but she missed having someone laid next to her and especially when her fanny refused to stop tingling. The time spent with her daughter that evening had been fun and the tipsier she had got the more lurid her thoughts had become, Lucy wondering whether to masturbate or not.

The alcohol had done its job as she drifted off, her hand clasped against her fanny as she fell asleep. Lucy had brought a nightdress and robe with her but had ended up sleeping naked, the room was warm, and she only had the thin sheet covering her.

Something roused her, that world of half asleep and half awake. A moment longer and she would have been asleep again, but the hand which suddenly rested on her belly brought her wider awake. Momentarily, she thought Nathen, but then realised she wasn't at home. The hand stroked her stomach, quite a sensual feel Lucy decided before it began to inch upwards, over her ribcage until it reached the lower part of her breasts,

She lay in the darkness, doing and saying nothing as the hand caressed beneath both of her tits, Lucy having worked out that it had to be Katie who was in bed next to her. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, Lucy trying to control her breathing as her excitement mounted. And then a single finger traced a path over her breast before flicking her nipple. The groan that snuck out sounded loud in the quiet of the room, Lucy feeling the mattress move as the body next to her turned. And then the warmth of a mouth enveloped her nipple and Lucy cried out joyously.

'God, this felt delicious,' she thought moments before the hand returned to her belly, this time travelling downwards. When it reached her mound, Lucy flinched, unable to stop her body from arching slightly and emitting another groan.

When the hand slid a little further and caressed her pussy, Lucy opened her legs giving it greater access, a finger slipping between her lips and tenderly stroking her.

She turned, now facing her daughter although with the darkness of the room it was hard to make out any features. 'I figured with the stories that you recommended, that you have maybe been considering this,' a voice said quietly.

The words came out breathlessly, Lucy sensing the face coming closer and then lips found hers. The kiss quickly became enthusiastic, their mouths pressed together along with their breasts and pussies as they ground their mounds against the other. Each had a leg bent and between the other person's, their twats rubbing against thighs.

Hands abused tits, fingers twisting at nipples as the kiss became frantic and sloppy. It was a natural progression when they turned top to toe, their mouths now putting as much passion into kissing cunts as they had done into kissing lips. Tongues pierced, licking, and sucking at moist flesh, arousal soaring as two climaxes drew closer. Fingers joined tongues, thrusting into each pussy as the two women orgasmed, squirming, and rubbing against each other, thighs clamping tight as they convulsed and cried out in pleasure.

When they rested for a moment, they took the chance to speak, 'So, what made you decide on trying some female flesh?' Katie laughed.

'Your brother!' Lucy replied. 'It was those damned stories. Once they are in your head, you can't get the thoughts out of your mind. At first, they were just mother and son, but then I came across some that included the daughter and the thoughts just escalated.'

Katie laughed again. 'You know he sent me some as well, but then once you and he hooked up, he became a good boy for a while.' Lucy noticed the last part of her daughter's comment, looking at her quizzical.

'Ok, Yes, we have, for a while now. Just occasionally mind you, but Nathan and I have slept together.'

Lucy wasn't surprised but she was relieved. 'Are you the same?' she asked. 'He put the idea in your head and then let it go to work?'

Katie giggled this time as she cosied up to her mother, 'Just like you did with the stories you recommended.'

Their lips met again as they kissed. When the moment was right, Katie had a surprise for her mother. As they became aroused, Katie broke away and left the room, returning moments later with a dildo but not one that Lucy had ever seen before. It must have been nearly two feet long, Katie also produced a bottle of lubricant and used it to smother both ends of the toy.

Lucy cried out as her daughter eased the large rubber cock into her fanny and then watched fascinated as she sat opposite, her legs open wide as she shoved the other end of the dildo into her own fanny.

'You pull one way and then I'll pull the other.'

Working together, the rubber cock slid out of one cunt and into the other, Katie and Lucy soon building up a steady rhythm. Their spare hands played with each other's tits, the cock sliding easily into each quim now as their juices poured forth.

Together they flopped backwards, their hands gripping the cock working faster as it pounded their fannies until with a blast, they managed to climax within seconds of each other, both women straining as they orgasmed.

Eventually, they moved from one room to another for no other reason than the bottom sheet was becoming damp and stank of sex. 'I'd better throw it in the washer tomorrow,' Katie commented. 'It will probably be joined by mine before we have finished.' They stopped on the landing and kissed before Katie popped her head around her toddler's door to check and then they headed back to her bed.

The following morning, they sat in robes, Rosemary playing on the floor as Lucy and Katie sipped at their coffee's and talked.

'Do we tell Nathan?' Lucy asked.

Katie gave her a devilish smile. 'Not just yet. We are both due some payback, so ignorance is bliss for the moment.'

The conversation turned to what they did next. 'I know it won't be easy and we must do everything to keep Benjy in the dark. But you and me. It's something I would like to repeat,' Lucy told her daughter.

Katie nodded; a smile plastered across her face. 'Me to mum, but not here. Benjy will rarely be away, and evenings would be a rushed affair. Your house would be better, but for the moment I'd rather keep it a secret from Nathan. I have plans there for the future.' Her mischievous laugh was one that Lucy had heard many times before when her daughter had decided to pay her brother back for something.

On Lucy's birthday, they had all gone out together as a family, Benjy forever asking Nathan if he was dating yet and were there any wedding plans on the horizon. Nathan was becoming bored with it, wondering what Benjy may say if he told him he was fucking his mother-in-law as well as his wife.

Both men drank a little too much, which was probably why they missed the occasional glances between mother and daughter and the whispered conversations when they went to powder their noses.

Katie had produced a plan though it wouldn't be for at least a month or more. Christmas was on the horizon and so both women decided that they would wait until after the festivities before putting the plan into action.

It was a comment her husband had made, something about a meeting he had to attend in the new year and that he would be away for several nights. Katie had no more details yet and so didn't want to make promises that could fall through. She promised to keep her mother up to date when she learned anything on one of their frequent trips to the loos. 'Don't say anything to Nathan. This is going to be one surprise that he never forgets.' Katie laughed at the thoughts in her head, at the same time as she was feeling disappointed that it was her mother taking Nathan home tonight and not her.

It was actually April before Lucy mentioned anything to Nathan. 'Katie and Benjy are going to be away for a few days, something to do with work. I've said that I'll look after Rosemary while they are gone. You don't mind, do you?'

Of course, Nathan didn't mind, it was the least he could do for his sister, the thought of her and her delectable body causing a sudden swelling. Lucy had gone up for her bath, politely declining his offer to wash her back with a smirk. 'I want an hour relaxing and if I let you into the bathroom, there is no way I will relax.'

When she returned, she sat in the armchair opposite her son, purposefully allowing her robe to gape in places. It was obvious to Nathan that she was naked beneath the garment, her nipples already making protrusions in the thin material. Her legs opened slightly, the robe sliding either side of her knees as he caught his first glimpse of her vagina.

Now that she had his attention, Lucy allowed a hand to slip to her groin as she closed her eyes and rested her head against the back of the chair. Her fingers rubbed softly at her mound, slowly making their way to her pussy as she slid them on either side of her piss-flaps, widening them as she opened her lips.

She could already see her son's erection, Nathan watching excitedly as she stroked herself. When she opened the top of her gown and began to play with her tits, fingers teasing and twisting at her nipples, he made to move. Lucy wagged her finger at him, 'No, no, no. You can watch but you can't touch.'

'You can however get naked and play with yourself if you wish,' she told him, her voice sounding husky and teasing.

It took him moments only before he was naked, leaning back on the couch as he began stroking his erection, Lucy watching and her arousal increasing as his hand slid up and down his shaft before rubbing at his engorged knob. Slumping down in her chair, Lucy's left leg was draped over the arm of it and then she did the same with the opposite leg. Her robe was completely open now, as were her legs and her fanny, her fingers delving inside her quim and coming away covered in her juices.

Nathans cock was throbbing as he watched his mother alternate, rubbing at her clit and moaning softly and then fingering herself rapidly as her cries got louder. Her pussy and all around it glistened, wet and shiny with her juices, as her hand pummelled her cunt, Nathans hand flying up and down his cocked as he wanked himself.