All Comments on 'My Sister Goes Hunting'

by oldtruckdriver

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cursrahcursrahalmost 4 years ago

It was great. I would like a second part to see how it all goes

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Good story that has potential to be very hot n sexy if they stay together as a couple and even make some babies

sabra16023sabra16023almost 4 years ago
Great Story

I hope this story continues for a few more chapters. Thanks

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

That was pretty fucking hawt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So far so good

This story was really interesting and so damn good. I’d love to see it continue. Though parts were a bit rushed but it definitely has so much potential for more, keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

Until the gay anal shit. YUK!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Superb! This is I would hope all such relationships go. They are in it for now, being careful not to offend relatives. And they have already thought out the logical progression of it. All the way to still loving and caring about each other once the physical side ends.

They are having their fun now, and sure they will eventually drift apart sexually, but will always love each other.

A truly upbeat story! Thanks!

Al

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Let me begin by clearly stating that this story is the proverbial "diamond in the rough". I gave you a 4 even though it was so difficult to read that it really deserves only a 2.

The concept and plot were excellent. You had me roped in after the first five or six paragraphs. But then it just went off of the rails. The phrasing was awkward in places. The sequencing and organization left a lot to be desired. It just flow correctly and was hard to read without the urge to skip over some parts.

The good things that you have going for you are (1) little sister is crushing heavily on her big brother; (2) it's a love story for the most part in spite of Robert being less invested in expanding their relationship beyond siblings; (3) Chelsea loves to hunt!!! (4) the realism brought by some of the details like Bobber/Robert and how the nickname evolved, naming the deer stands, and the redneck neighbors.

If you focused less on the anal and corrected the phrasing so that the story flows better, you'd have a brilliant gem 💎 💎 💎 💎 💎.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story. Thanks for sharing.

rcaf57rcaf57over 1 year ago

GREAT, but you need to expand it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really wonderful story - we must know more about their relationship. Please - MORE!

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 1 year ago

Tory went along great and then just fizzeled out... The siblings came to no resolution, the mother thing ended with out anything from the build up. The goofy neigbor hunting camp came to nothing and largely the deer thing left something to be desired. You should rename it Part one and finish a great start sometime.

vanyevanye12 months ago

I think you kind of need to rethink the ages on this. If Dad died when he was 39, and it's been 3 years, and Robert is 22, that means dad was 20 when his son was born. It's possible, but way too many of these stories depend on stupid ages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous