All Comments on 'My Sister Helps'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is nothing to spend time on

A stupid plot and emotionless characters as deep as in a bad cartoon.

In short, an unbelievable story that I didn't bothet to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I find it funny that people would think this is true or has any factual basis. On the other side, the story had possibilities. I liked the characters, but the story was dry of emotions or detail of them loving each other. I have read your stories before and am disappointed in in this one. Maybe you can try this one again and let the brother and sister explore each other. Thanks for your time and Imagination.

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterover 4 years ago

Not quite to my taste but a half decent attempt.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Your story is well written and very arousing. You set the stage well for how Ronnie and his scientist sister first he became a study participant; then his sexy / hot sister sucks him off and then the start screwing each other and that set the stage for a very erotic story. Adding their Mother, who has the same problem with Dad brought it to a new level. Cannot wait to see what happens when Dad joins in. Sure hope you write more about this, thank you !!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

A bit inconsistent. Needs life built into the characters and story to feel realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Woo that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it right up until the mother got involved. I don’t like parent/children incest stories, only brother/sister, and they can’t just be about sex. They have to be love stories, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The mother spoiled this he should have got her pregnant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous