My Sister in Law Ch. 03

Story Info
This is a story of how I got my Sister in Law pregnant.
1.4k words
4.53
9.8k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Mike. My wife Karen and I have three young kids under 5 years old. To say life is busy, is an understatement. My wife's sister Rachel and her husband David, have a 9-month-old girl named Becky. Becky is the splitting image of her mother Rachel. She is also my daughter. The only people on the planet who know that Becky is mine is my sister-in-law Rachel, her husband David, and me.

Rachel is also 4 months pregnant with her second child, my baby. Once again, it's only Rachel, her husband Dave and I that know about that.

I recalled the last time Rachel was pregnant with her first born, she complained to my wife Karen, that Dave became less interested in sex while she on the other hand, became more and more horny. Karen was telling me this again over bacon and eggs last Saturday morning. That is funny Karen said, as you and I became like rabbits during my pregnancies. That was true, I really did like seeing my wife pregnant. I thought she was incredibly beautiful in that state.

Sunday is golf day, and I woke early as I wanted to get to the course an hour before teeing off. My putting had been awful last week, and I needed to work on that. Make sure the putter swings like a pendulum I said to myself. After 30 minutes, I thought I could see some improvement.

As per usual, David my brother-in-law, and also one of my golfing partners, arrived with 3 minutes to spare before our tee time, rocked up without a practice swing, and nailed one right down the middle. I do not know how he does that. I got a nice shot away as well. The sun was shining, not a breath of wind, it was going to be a wonderful day for a round of golf with my friends.

At the 19th hole David and I had a beer. Always nice after a long walk around the course. David confided in me that Rachel was crazy horny at the moment and wanted sex 2 or 3 times a day. He said he was exhausted. He also said he was pleased he was heading out of town for work for a few days this week. He said he needed a break. We both laughed, finished our beers, and headed home.

The week started out just like any other week. I had a big project on the go so needed to work late on Monday night and was planning to work late on Tuesday as well. Karen, my wife, had made me dinner to bring into the office on Tuesday night. At around 6pm I received a text from Rachel. It read, "Mike honey, I hate to ask this, but can you call around on your way home please, I can't get this damn computer to work." My project had gone well, and I was nearly done so I replied "yep, no problem, see you in about 30 mins". I sat back, ate my dinner and my mind drifted to Rachel. Beautiful Rachel. I did wonder if her computer was really broken or not.

30 minutes later I was knocking on her front door. As is customary, three knocks, and then I walk in. Rachel was nowhere to be seen. Her computer was on the table but not switched on. I called out, I am here Rach, still no reply. I did not want to call out too loudly as I knew their little one Becky would be in bed asleep.

I decided she must be upstairs, so I quietly walked up the stairs. The room to their bedroom was opened a little so I looked inside, and pushed it open far enough for me to slip inside. When I did that, I stood there, frozen to the spot. There was Rachel, naked, lying on the bed, her legs spread wide with a small vibrator working away on her clit. Her eyes were closed, and she was moaning softly.

A million thoughts were going through my mind. The immediate one was to quietly turn and leave the room and go back downstairs, but me feet did not do that. I just stood there, staring at Rachel, stuck to the spot. OMG she was beautiful. And she was glowing. Her breasts were bigger with her pregnancy and her belly was swelled. It was a memorizing site.

I am not sure how much time passed, but there I was, staring into Rachels eyes. At some stage she had opened them. My eyes had been moving all over her body. Taking in every inch of pure beauty. I must have looked at her eyes to make sure they were still closed, but they were not, they were looking straight into my own. I could barely breath or swallow. My brain was in fright mode and was hardly functioning at all.

Rachel patted the bed beside her. It was clear she wanted me to come toward her. But she had not said a word. I took a step to her, and then another and then I was quickly beside her, kneeling on the floor, and kissing her with fire and passion. It was a deep French kiss, our tongues hungry for each other. Our hands all over each other. I found her breasts with my left hand and put her nipple between my finger and thumb playing with it. Loving the hardness that I felt. Rachel fumbled with my belt buckle but managed to get it undone. She pulled down my trousers and my erect cock sprang out which Rachel immediately took in her mouth. I was in ecstasy.

When I looked back at this moment days later, I wondered was I was thinking at that moment in time. I was not thinking about my brother-in-law David, I was not thinking about my own wife Karen, I was not thinking at all I concluded. My animal instinct had taken over, and I was lost in the lust and love I have for Rachel. As I looked into her eyes, while she was sucking my cock, I could see she was lost in the moment as well.

Things became urgent for us both and I needed to be inside Rachel. I positioned myself on the bed, spread her legs and eased my cock into her. She is tighter than my wife Karen, but she was so wet, that my hard cock slipped inside of her up till the hilt, in one easy motion. Although the passion was high, and the situation intense, I managed to keep a slow rhythmic motion going while fondling Rachels breasts and deeply French kissing her. It was, looking back now, the hottest sex I have ever had in my life. Taboo sex, naughty sex, cheating sex.

It was not long before I felt that familiar build up from the base of my balls and I started to grunt and moan. The first words Rachel said to me that evening were "cum for me baby, cum for me". And that I did, an enormous ejaculation that seemed to go on and on and on, before I collapsed, spent, inside of Rachel, panting.

We lay there, holding each other, in a pool of sweet, with the beautiful smell of sex in the air. Both of our hearts beating like crazy. I lay there, looking at the ceiling, thinking what has just happened, what have I done. Rachel must have been reading my mind. She said, do not overthink this Mike honey, it's not like we have not had sex before, but this was different, and we both knew it.

We got cleaned up and dressed and we went downstairs. I fixed Rachels computer which had a computer virus in it, and as I was getting ready to say goodbye to her, she came to me and gave me a warm hug and said, thank you Mike honey, I really needed that. O and there is one more thing Mike you need to know. What is that I said. Rachel said, I love you Mike, I am in love with you Mike, and I want you to know that. For the second time that evening I was stuck to the spot. My legs would not work. What is going on? My head was spinning.

Rachel then picked up her cell phone and dialed a number. She was calling her husband David. Hi David honey she said, it's me here. Worked like a treat I heard her say. Mike has such a nice big cock and I needed to be fucked today. He did such a good job. Thanks for the suggestion honey, have a good rest of your trip and I see you in a couple of days.

I just stood there, my mouth wide open. You should know by now Mike, that David and I have no secrets Rachel said.

To be continued.