Courtney Cums Home

Story Info
John and Marie Get Caught. There Will Be Consequences.
1.5k words
4.43
17.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Continuation of John and Marie's Story

all characters are over the age of 18

I got in late the night before thanksgiving. I had intended to surprise my parents by getting an earlier flight and took a super shuttle home. It was about midnight when I showed up at the door and made sure to be quiet because I was so sure they would be asleep.

I just left my suitcase in the kitchen and silently crept upstairs to pass out, but I noticed there were voices and a light coming from my childhood room.

I didn't announce myself as it was clear as I got closer, mom and dad were absolutely having sex in there.

That wasnt terribly surprising as I had heard them fuck dozens of times over the years, but I wasnt prepared for what I found.

"Oh fuck, Courtney!" my dad was yelling.

I froze.

Was I caught?

I then heard my mothers voice..

"Make sure you cum in Courtney's pussy."

I was stunned. I put it together immediately that they were invoking me to spice up their longstanding marital bed, which was now my bed. I was confused and worried about this at first, but I was unable to do anything but continue to eavesdrop.

"Oh, Court, your dad needs to cum inside you!"

My dad was vigorously fucking mom, and i could hear him pounding into her ample body.

My mom was whimpering, and trying to make herself sound like me.

"Oh dad, I know you've wanted your daughter for so long, and now you can actually cum inside of me!" She was moaning breathily.

I felt a level of arousal build up in my pussy like I hadn't since my earliest masturbatory fantasies. This was wrong. So perverted. My parents were getting off to me! My dad was pretending to fuck ME. My mom was taking it and doing her best impression of her daughter to get my dad all the way off. It didn't sound like gross akward parental sex. It sounded like deep, horny, fetish sex. I slipped my hand into my shirt to feel my nipples had gone from gummy nubs to frozen shards of glass in my bra. I lifted one from my bra and needed my tit gently as I listened more. Suddenly needing this to go further.

"Get your daughter pregnant, John! Fuck Courtney and stay deep when you blow your nuts. Impregnate Courtney."

A tremor ran through me. My little pussy was now wet all the way though my buttcrack and the smell of my arousal was noticable. I'm a thicker girl after a semester of college and taking on my curvy mothers genes more and more. I enjoyed having more of my own tit to play with while I spied my rutting parents like a little whore. It was exhilarating.

"I want you deep, when you squirt into your little girl." My mother continued.

"Fuck, Court, daddy's close babydoll!"

I ghasped.

My dad called me babydoll all the time, and now he was fully living out his fantasy inside of my willing mother. I wondered how long this had been going on. I was intoxicated and had to look into the room. It was just bright enough for me to look in without being seen.

Mom was laying on her stomach, facing the headboard, and my father was atop her, riding her ass, taking deep strokes up her relaxed, wide butt. There was sweat down his muscular back and it then became clear he was fucking her up the ass. His balls were the biggest I'd ever seen and they swung tightly as he pushed himself into my mom.

When I saw this, I came immediately in my jeans. It was a sharp clitoral orgasm from grinding in my pants, and I let it flow while I pinched my breast sharply on the nipple with 4 fingers and my palm. I was just humping the air like a dog and letting my little fantasy take me while I watched my parents pretend to let my dad have his way with me. God, they were admittedly sexy. My dad kept in great shape and my mom was a natural porcelain-skinned italian beauty. I was watching a real life porn it felt like.

"John, can you finish up my ass? I know that makes it feel like teen pussy for you. Go ahead, and let go. Let me have that load you worked up for your daughter."

I had a plan. I was going to fetch my dildo from my suitcase and return to climax with penetration, the way I liked. It didnt vibrate, but it filled me just right and now I was going to perv on my dad, wishing I was the one he was spurting his big nuts into. Suddenly I was imnatuated with what was in my father's balls.

The stairs made a slight creak as I went down and up, but they wouldn't have heard a grenade go off in the china cabinet. I left my wet jeans and panties next to my suitcase and was ready to fuck myself when I got to my own bedroom doorframe.

They were at it still, and I sat down on the wall so i could spread my legs and get into my own honeypot. I had truly never been so needy in my life. I lifted both tits from my bra and let them hang bloatedly over my cups. God they had gotten big.

"Oh fuck, Court... I'm about to cum inside my own daughter!"

My dad exclaimed while slowing his rut into my mom's big butt. He really was going to cum in her ass, and I was fanscinated. I had never been fucked there and now I had to know how this was going to go.

It was time, and we all knew it, so I slowly slid my 8 inch dildo into my very wet, slippery hole, and took as much as I could inside myself. I sighed and leaned back into the wall, one hand holding my nipple and the other keeping my deep invader from moving out an inch. I did not fuck myself. I had always masturbated externally like a good girl so I stayed tight, a trick my mother actually taught me. The benefit was I now came from simple penetration, which I considered a super power.

My toy was in me, my nipples were hard, and I watched my dad approach climax in my mother's butt.

I had to whisper, but I began to murmer my part in this...

"...oh dad, dad please fuck me, I'm your daughter, oh fuck I'm your daughter and you're fucking me..."

I was panting and could tell my little cunt was about to detonate.

"Cum in me, dad!" my mother screamed.

Then it was my dad's turn.

"I'm getting my daughter pregnant! UGGGHHHHHHHHHH"

He shoved deep into my mothers fat butt, and she moaned like a harlot, no doubt feeling his juice shoot up her back passage as hus big balls jerked and delivered his semen up ny mother's ass. He had a heavenly strained look on his face.

"Courtney, COURTNEY OH GOD!!!" He continued as I watched my father ejaculate HARD while moaning my name.

"Yes, dada, pump your balls empty in your daughter!!!" my mother coaxed him all the way home inside her. What a woman.

"Getting you pregnant, babydoll!" he yelled in an almost anguished tone.

It was upon me, and I nudged my dildo just a tad until it reached the back of my pussy.

..."Get me pregnant dad..." I breathed out quietly.

Then my pussy tightened all the way around the rubber cock that I genuinely wished was my father's thick tool in that moment. I invisioned my father spraying his warm love into my uterus. My eyes rolled, and my tiny incest-mad cunt gripped harder than I ever felt, and I let go. I pictured my own father ejaculating in my pussy, knocking me up, and my mind went blank.

I screamed involuntarily, and very loud and high pitched, like I was playing outside.

"Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! AAAHHHHH DADDDYYY!"

This was the orgasm of my entire life and I probably should have stifled myself as I lay there, groping myself, fucking my own cunt while only hearing the sounds of my wetness squeezing and trying to drink from my dildo.

I felt a rushing breeze, and then

"Jesus Christ!!!"

My dad had opened the door and found me, sitting against the hallway wall, tits out, pussy exposed, and I had soaked the carpet. I was sobbing, and still had the toy in my hole. I smelled like a cheerleader's locker room as my hot pussy was now evident to the whole house. I was still coming down and made no effort to move. His cock was still huge and glistening with semen he'd pumped into my mother's asshole. I stared at it.

"We need to talk about this honey." He said.

I just nodded.

Next my mother was next to me in her robe, and asked me to get up and cover myself. They barely spoke, but my dad picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and carried me down the stairs to the sofa.

I had never been so ashamed but hey, they had been caught too. I really didn't know what would come next as I continued to think only of my dad's cum, while my tight pussy sweetly sucked and twitched involuntarily.