My Sister in Law Ch. 04

Story Info
This is a story of how I got my Sister in Law pregnant.
1.9k words
4.45
7.9k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Mike. My wife Karen and I have three young kids under 6 years old. To say life is busy is an understatement. My wife's sister Rachel and her husband David, have a 11-month-old girl named Becky. Becky is the splitting image of her mother Rachel. She is also my daughter. The only people on the planet who know that Becky is mine is my sister-in-law Rachel, her husband David, and me.

Rachel is also 6 months pregnant with her second child, my baby. Once again, it's only Rachel, her husband Dave and I that know about that.

It was a Sunday and David, and I were at the golf course just as the rain started. The weather forecast was not flash, but we decided to take the trip to the course anyway. Sometimes the weather forecast in our area are not accurate and that is what we were pining our hopes on. Unfortunately, the forecasters were right today, and the rain soon turned into a downpour. There would be no golf today.

David was telling me he had recently bought a drone. He had taken up photography recently and was keen to get some nature shots over the quarry behind his house. He said Mike, why don't you come back to my place, and I'll show you the drone and how it works. Who knows, I may even let to use it sometime.

With a bit of time on my hands now that golf was cancelled, I said absolutely, why not, let's do that. My mind drifted toward Rachel, Davids's wife. I had not seen Rachel for a couple of weeks, and I have missed her. How pregnant is Rachel now I asked David and he said, ummm must be 6 months now he said. I was looking forward to seeing Rachel and I knew she would be pleased to see me too.

I followed David to his place and parked beside him in the carport. Just as well as the rain was absolutely pouring down by that stage. You could hear it pound the carport roof. David opened the front door to his house and yelled out, hi Rachel honey, rain cancelled golf and Mike is here, come say hi. Rachel immediatly appeared from the kitchen saying shhh/quiet please, Becky has just gone down for a sleep. Then she said, this is a bonus and gave me the warmest of hugs.

David said follow me, and we went to his mancave in the garage. David had a fantastic mancave. He had a bar, a dart board, a snooker table and a 48-inch TV for the sports channel. He now also had a drone. He turned it on, and made it fly about three feet in the air, before gently landing it again. He showed me the camera, the controls, and how it worked. He enthused about the range, its stability, its speed, and the quality of the pictures it took. David was the boy with a new toy, and he was excited about it. We agreed, we would take it to golf next Sunday and get some shots and videos of our golf swing from above.

After the demo, David said let's have a coffee and we went back into the house. Rachel must have read our minds as just as we entered the living room, she appeared with three mugs of black coffee and an assortment of crackers and snacks. We all sat down, cursed the rain, drank our coffee, and started to chat. I am not long off the phone to Karen, Rachel said. She told me she has booked that holiday you have been chatting about for some time. How exciting she said, I would love to spend a week in Mexico sometime soon as well please David. Perhaps after I have this baby she said.

David had a funny look on his face. Doesn't Rachel look amazing for 6 months pregnant Mike. Yes, I said, she certainly does. Well, I do not feel very sexy Rachel said. The truth is, she looked stunning. Her breasts have grown considerably and apart from that and her baby bump, there wasn't an ounce of fat on Rachel's figure. She was a stunningly beautiful lady.

Tell Mike what I did for you honey. Rachel took a gasp of air, and said, that David had bought her some sexy, and expensive lingerie, to help her feel sexy. Want to see her in it Mike, asked David, who by this stage had a big grin on his face enjoying the slightly squirming Rachel.

Do not be silly David said Rachel. Its Sunday morning and I'm sure Mike has other things he'd rather do. No, I don't I said, a little too quickly. And that was the truth. The thought of seeing Rachel in sexy lingerie already had my cock twinging and starting to grow. I did notice Rachel looking at look at my crotch. She also sensed my excitement was growing.

With that, Rachel got off the couch and headed up stairs to her bedroom. David looked at me and smiled. Might be our lucky day today mate he said. We might need to thank the rain gods and we both laughed. At that moment, I was pleased to be sitting on the couch at Rachel and Davids place rather than being on the golf course.

Coming, ready or not, we heard Rachel call out as we heard her start to walk down the stairs, very slowly it seemed to me, accentuating each step. We heard her stop at the bottom of the stairs. She would walk into the living room in a matter of seconds. I held my breath in anticipation. And then she was there, standing in front of us, in the most stunning, white see through lingerie I had ever seen. Her beautiful hairy bush was very evident though the thin white material as were her nipples which were hard and stiff. Speaking of hard and stiff, I was hard as a rock by this time, and although I never looked, I bet David was too. Rachel was truly a beautiful site.

She turned away from us both to show off her butt. She waggled her butt at us for a few seconds and then backed in and sat down on the couch between myself and David. She placed Davids left hand on her right thigh, and my right hand on her left thigh, and placed her hands on our thighs. And then started rubbing us up and down. My two favorite men in the entire world she said, as her rubbing got higher and higher. Within a few seconds, she was rubbing our cocks on the outside of our golf pants.

Rachel began to unzip our pants. Before she got far, David unzipped his all the way, undid his belt and freed his erection. Rachel looked at his cock and went down on him taking it into her mouth. She was fumbling at my zipper and belt at the same time. While watching Rachel suck her husband's cock, I helped Rachel pull down my zipper, and undo my belt. In fact, I took off my trousers and undies and was naked from the waist down. Rachel noticed what I was doing and took her mouth off her husband's cock, moved over to me, and took my cock in her month. It was the most heavenly thing in the world. That gave David a chance to remove his pant too. Within a minute, David was completely naked.

Rachel continued to suck my cock while I took off my shirt to join David completely naked. Rachel started to remove her lingerie, but David said no, that can stay on honey. David got behind his wife and pulled the lingerie to one side and began to lick his wife's pussy. He knew exactly where to lick to make his wife squirm. I noticed he licked his wife's arsehole as well, something she seemed to really enjoy. Something my wife Karen never let me do to her.

Rachel was showing no signs of stopping my blow job, so David got in behind her and eased his cock into her pussy. He was very gently and seemed to know exactly how she liked it. It was an amazing moment with David, and I, spit roasting his wife. David had a massive smile on his faced at one stage leaned over and high fived me. I was not sure who was enjoying it more, David, Rachel, or me.

I noticed David playing with Rachels arse. He was playing with her arsehole. I noticed he placed one finger inside her arse. He licked his finger and then placed two inside her arsehole. Rachel was enjoying that attention, moaning as she continued to suck my cock. I then watched in amazement, as David took his cock out of his wife's pussy, put it and the entrance of her arsehole, and gently pushed his penis into her anus. Rachel stopped sucking me as she concentrated on the cock filling up her arsehole. David's cock is not as big as mine. I did wonder if she would let me fuck her in the arse too.

Rachel then beckoned for me to lie on the couch. She pulled the lingerie away from her pussy and impaled herself onto my cock, all the while making sure her husband's cock remained in her arse. The three of us soon got into a rhythm as we doubled teamed Rachel. I had the pleasure of her pregnant belly being up against my chest. I also had the pleasure of being able to French kiss her, while she was being simultaneously fucked by both her husband and her brother-in-law. I was in heaven. I will never forget that moment until the day I die.

David took his cock out of his wife's arse. To my surprise she started to give him a deep blowjob. That nearly made me come in his wife's pussy, but I decided this might be my one and only time to try anal sex. I know, after years of asking, that Karen my wife would never let me fuck her arse. I withdrew from Rachel's pussy, got out from under her, and when round behind her. She knew exactly what I wanted and positioned her arse for me, reaching back to part her butt cheeks as much as she could. I put my cock at the entrance of her arse and pushed my cock into her backside. To my surprise, it slipped in easily. I did notice she stopped sucking on David's cock until I was completely inside her and had worked up a nice rhythm.

I looked down at my cock disappearing in and out of Rachels arsehole and her sucking on her husband's cock that had been in her arse just minutes before hand. David had his eyes closed and I could tell he was getting close to cumming. Rachel was also moaning loudly, and I was also remarkably close. There was a chance I thought, we could all cum at the same time. I was right. Within the next few seconds David started cumming in his wife's mouth. She was eager to swallow as much as she could. This sent Rachel off and I could feel her orgasm shuddering through her body which in turn set me off, sending ropes of cum into my sister-in-laws arsehole.

All three of us just lay there panting, sweating, and trying to catch our breath. My now limp cock still buried inside my pregnant sister-in-laws arse.

I told you she looked good in that lingerie David said, and we all started laughing. She sure does I agreed.

To be continued