My Sister and I Ch. 01

Story Info
My sister and I find each other after our divorces.
987 words
4.2
53.9k
88

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jim and this is the story about me and my younger sister Debi. She's 2 years younger than me so we were pretty close growing up.

It started when Debi called me to come and visit. Her divorce had been final since December and it was now June and she wanted to get out of the city for a little vacation. I have a pool and lived about 4 hours south of her so she called to see if she could come visit for the weekend. She said a little fun in the sun and relaxation would help her feel better. I knew she was upset because she had dated a couple of jerks since her divorce was over. I knew what she was going through. I have been divorced for about 2 years and struggled finding someone worthwhile to date.

Debi arrived at about 6:00 pm Friday night. I met her with a drink gave her a big hug and asked her what she wanted to do. She said she wanted to drink and hang out by the pool. I showed her to my guest room and she said she would change and be right out. So I went out to the pool and waited. She came out in this tight little pink bikini that wasn't a thong but was on the small side. I had always enjoyed checking out my sisters ass in a bikini as we grew up.

So as we were hanging out getting drunk she started to tell about how things went wrong with her husband and how the guys she dated after her divorce were just jerks and she started crying. I got up and went over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

She said "Guys must think I'm useless and ugly because they were just mean and degrading to me."

I said "Debi, you're beautiful and that any guy would be crazy not to want you."

She looked up at me and said "Would you want me, I mean if I wasn't your sister."

I told her "I think you're very hot and I would if you weren't my sister."

We were still in a hug when she unexpectedly pulled me toward her and kissed me on the lips sliding her tongue into my mouth.

I leaned back and said "What are you doing?"

Debi looked me right in the eyes and said "Let's say were aren't brother and sister tonight. I know how you've checked me out."

She leaned forward and kissed me again this time putting her hand directly on my crotch. She said "You can't deny me Jim, your cock is rock hard. Pretend I'm your hot date and we're back at your house ready for sex."

With that she stood up, grabbed my hand and pulled me to have me follow her. She went directly to my bedroom and as she turned her bikini top fell off. I had always liked looking at her 32 B cup tits. She grabbed my hand and put it right on her tit and said "Jim, I need this so bad. Fuck me like I was your hot girlfriend."

So I grabbed her bikini bottoms and yanked them down and pushed her down on the bed. Now completely naked, my sister was face down on my bed and I was staring at her ass. I pulled my trunks down and climbed on the bed. I laid down on top of her with my cock resting in between her ass cheeks. I leaned up and whispered in her ear.

I said "I'm not going to fuck you as my hot girlfriend, I'm gonna fuck you as my hot sister that wants her brothers cock."

She got a huge grin on her face as I leaned back and put the tip of my cock at her pussy lips. She was so wet. I could see it. I figured she was so wet so I just thrusted, shoving my cock all the way in in one stroke. She let out a very loud moan followed by an oh my god. Then I just started pumping.

I started saying to her, "That's it Deb, you're my little sister slut."

I said "Tell me you love my cock."

She said "I love your cock Jim. Fuck me, fuck your sister."

Then she kind of said to herself, "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm fucking my brother. I love it."

Then she said to me, "Fuck me Jim, Fuck your sister. Make me your little slut."

I said to her, "Debi, you are my slut, my little whore, in fact you want me to use you over and over again, don't you?"

She said "Oh yes Jim. Use me, fuck me over and over."

I said to her "What else do you want my slut?" Her answer surprised me.

She said "Fuck me Jim, fuck your sister Debi. Make Debi your slut, cum inside me Jim, cum inside your sister Debi. Oh god, I want to feel your cum inside me. I know it's wrong, but I just want it. Cum inside me Jim."

I said, "Debi, you want me to cum inside you, to breed you. You want your big brother to breed you?"

I almost came right then. She moaned "Yes." followed by "Oh god I'm cumming again."

I said "Ok sis tell me again what you want me to do to you."

She said, "Fuck me Jim, fuck your sister Debi. Cum inside me, cum inside your sister, impregnate me."

I couldn't hold it any longer and I came so hard and so much. It was so hot hearing her say those words to me.

After I stopped cumming and we caught our breath. She looked at me and said "This is going to be a fun weekend."

To be continued.