My Sister-in-law Laurita (32)

Story Info
Me and my sister-in-law.
4.1k words
3.2
13.1k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that last meeting with my girlfriend, we reluctantly got up early to get ready and go to the club. My mother-in-law woke up to make us breakfast, I could see my half-zombie sister-in-law, still sleepy, but somewhat resentful with me.

Perhaps I imagined or heard something of the goodbye that Vale gave me at dawn. Perhaps my sister-in-law was a little disappointed, she was still surely missing that romantic idea of ​​eloping... but the wedding seemed inevitable, she had to get used to the idea.

After a quick breakfast, Vale and I moved to the country club. We had a few hours to finish some details. So with the help of the old military man (who could have been my father-in-law), we finished organizing the preparations.

My mother-in-law and Laurita would catch up with us later, my parents would take them in their car. For other family members and friends who did not want to go by car, we rented a larger mobility, which would leave from my parents' house, so that they arrive shortly before the ceremony.

It was a bright but cool day, they had placed a large translucent white canopy on the grass, the benches for the guests and the attic for the ceremony. I put on a fresh suit so that, together with the hostess of the club, I could receive the guests.

As expected, the first to arrive excited were my parents and my mother-in-law. The face of emotion of my mother, did not clash for the first time with that of my mother-in-law, who seemed to be leaving her prejudices against me. While my father, solemn as always, with his handshake, gave permission to give me a hug.

Then I saw it arrive, that legendary temptation of my youth, I felt how the world stopped for a few moments at the beginning while I appreciated it. After that, I saw her approach, almost like in slow motion, while so many memories flooded me.

She still had her deliciously bulky shapes, despite that conservative dark-colored dress she wore... and despite her 3 children.

- I didn't think I would get to see this day... Juan Daniel getting married... said Anita jokingly.

- Cousin you are still as beautiful as ever... I said hugging her.

- Always cajoling... he said smiling, then added... Come and greet your uncle...

They approached me in a row: a pubert (Juan), a girl (Roxana) and a naughty little boy (Daniel) that not even Pedro could contain. The years had already passed through him as well, a beer belly was poking out. I greet me quite appreciatively, remembering that I help match them.

I was amused that my cousin gave her two male children my names, however, Pedro did not want to feel relegated and as if to keep those names at bay, and make his fatherhood feel, I add his name: Juan Pedro to the eldest and Pedro Daniel to the third. I imagine Anita made that concession, just to get her way.

- Anyway... I came to make sure that no one opposes this wedding... said Anita smiling.

- Who would do it?... I asked puzzled.

- Oh cousin... who are you kidding?... I imagine you have left a trail of discouraged girls... I hope you haven't invited them to the wedding... said Anita looking around.

- No... I only invited you... I said jokingly.

- Only me?... maybe Pamelita will object... I'm going to talk to her... he replied laughing.

- Maybe they want to say goodbye to me like in the stable... I said mockingly.

- Hahaha... I don't remember anything... what are you talking about?... he said winking at me.

Then I introduced him to Vale, who already looked made up but still hadn't changed, he also wanted to receive the guests. They hit it off quickly and talked. Anita gracefully turned around, saw Vale's butt and winked at me as if to say "good taste" or maybe just remembering that those shapes were similar to hers, in their best times and how they drove me crazy.

After that I said hello to my uncles, Anita's parents who took me in for a while in the country (while I was fucking their daughters). They greeted me effusively and asked me to visit them soon, to show me the renovated farm, now they were doing well exporting products.

After them, my father's older brother came with his wife. It was that uncle who, on a drunken night, confided to me one of the family's best kept secrets... about the mischief my old man did in his teens and how he was exiled from my grandfather's land.

After them came my aunt Roxana, my father's old love, just as Anita was mine. Linda as always, only that she came with her inept husband, added to her clumsy son Alex. As you can see, I only liked my aunt, but I had to invite Alex, who had invited me to his wedding as well.

My aunt Roxana was quite empathetic with me, she knew about Mili, she told me that sometimes fate is like that, but that afterwards things improve. I think by now he knew about my secret with Anita, and he also knew that I found out about his secret with my father in his teens. So, among gypsies we were not going to read letters... none of them ended up with their youthful love.

Then she arrived, beautiful as herself, as well as shy... Pamelita, my other cousin, Anita's sister. Now she wore glasses and had a sultry nerdy look from those full lips. She came with her boyfriend with whom they already had marriage plans as well, according to my uncles and aunt told me.

- It can't be... are you getting married?... She said with her beautiful and full lips.

- Yes... Pamelita was my turn... I told her.

- I'm glad cousin... then if you can give advice to my boyfriend... she said smiling.

- Regarding the wedding... or privacy... I said jokingly and blushed.

- The wedding... well both... it could do you no harm... she said more relaxed.

I remembered how with the accomplice help of Anita, I ended up having a memorable threesome with her and Pamelita in the stable of that farm in the south. Those times of youth, where I took advantage of the incipient sexual desire of my cousins, which they had contained in that little town.

After a few years, we received Pamelita at my parents' house and I was able to give myself the pleasure of rediscovering that sweet fieryness of my cousin, who was far from the sexual whirlwind that Anita was. Pamelita and her lips and passionate delivery, not lustful, also calmed some demons in my time of crazy cock.

After her came the beauty queen of the family and the most charismatic, my aunt Consuelo, who was still doing well, already on her way to 50. She arrived with her son, who was now at a university in the north, also with her husband, a businessman, and with his little daughter.

- My nephew... the young rascal... he told me in a low voice as an infidelity.

- Aunt, nice to see you... I said hugging her.

- Yes... because you're not going to have the pleasure of having me... she told me flirtatiously.

- I'm still hopeful... I said smiling.

- Rascal as always... he replied happily.

For a moment there was a look and a little knowing laugh, remembering that episode from my time as a crazy cock, that time when I did not forgive anything: family, friends, etc. It was when my aunt visited us at my parents' house, and by chance (and for my fortune) I found her coming out semi naked from the shower in my room... and you can imagine how that ended...

- How beautiful your princess... I said seeing her daughter as a result of her last engagement.

- Thank you... but don't even look at her... she said smiling, trying to scare me away from her daughter.

Then he went to find a place for his family. Behind her, in the distance I saw a familiar face approaching... it can't be... she here?

- I didn't think you would come... I told him.

- I couldn't miss this for nothing... she said.

- Thank you Viviana... I'm sorry I didn't go to your wedding, I didn't think it was appropriate... I apologized.

- Don't worry, time has passed... you deserve to be happy, so am I... she told me, pointing to her flourishing pregnancy.

She had just a slight tummy that was poking out and which I just realized, I was very happy for her. I congratulated her and then her husband. Then I felt a bit of nostalgia, the mind plays tricks sometimes, I thought maybe it could have been ours... but that's it, time put everyone where they should be... I was not the best for her for a long time.

Later, alone, we joke that, if ours couldn't be, maybe our children will have better luck. Of the women with whom I had the pleasure of sharing part of my life, perhaps Viviana was the one who put up with me in my worst moments, and the most mature to overcome everything and maintain her friendship with me.

Viviana was perhaps the one I was closest to getting married, with our comings and goings from Mili at the beginning. Then after resuming the relationship, again the loss of Mili affected me and I could not be the same with her again. Viviana deserved someone better for her, luckily she found it and I felt less guilty for everything I put her through.

On the way I saw two old acquaintances approaching, friends from university and from life, Marce and Guille... already in confidence between jokes, Guille told me...

- Look, I know your whole story... I just came to make sure you don't run away... he said smiling.

- Thank you for everything, you know that you are like the brother I did not have... I told him.

- Yes... Who else would put up with you?... said Guille

- From now on it's Vale's job... Marce added, just as Guille was her job.

Then they went looking for their two children, who were already doing mischief with Anita's children, Alex and my aunt Consuelo's daughter. To think that years ago we were going to parties with Guille, or with my cousin in wild encounters... now they were parents behind their children... it would be my turn, I thought.

Only watching Anita play with her children, I realized that I made the right decision to get away from her, although the threat of my father also helped. Luckily I was not infatuated with that relationship, now I saw her turned into a wonderful mother and I was happy with Pedro.

Then I saw my little sister-in-law Laurita approach, in her widow's suit, all in black and not so tight, which as always looked great on her and her shapes stood out from the dress. She seemed in mourning for losing her lover of recent years, her initiator in lovemaking arts (at her request, I cannot give myself that merit alone).

Perhaps that loose and dark dress was so as not to steal the spotlight from her sister, although both had enviable forms, I think Laurita had narrowly surpassed Vale in recent years.

Laurita had invited Kevin to keep her company, that boy who was in love with her, came to the city that morning and went straight to the wedding from the airport. I imagine that my sister-in-law brought it to avoid falling into temptation with me in those last moments and to support what was coming. I send him to find something to drink so that he can leave us alone for a few seconds.

- Well, as I told you brother-in-law... you would be a fool if you didn't marry her... Laurita told me, who seemed to have assimilated what happened the night before, during the trip to the club.

- Bone after getting married, I'll stop being a fool... I mockingly replied.

- Uhmmm... if you keep falling with me... yes... he said jokingly.

- But... I miss my farewell... I mockingly complained.

- We already had many... as for several marriages and divorces... he said gracefully.

- Thanks for everything...

- You're doing the right thing... he said smiling with some melancholy.

Well then, other family members and some friends from work that we once had in common with Vale arrived. Regarding my friend Rubén, he was reluctant to come, he did not want to see my suicide, according to him, respect his decision, perhaps he was the last of my single friends... however...

- Damn traitor, look at you make me come to see this crime... Judas... I reproach myself.

Although Guille was the voice of my conscience, let's say like the angel that one has on the right shoulder... in this last time, Rubén had become rather the imp on my left shoulder... instead of reproaching me for my antics, he celebrated.

- Thank you Rubén, for coming... I said, I was amused by his tantrum.

- What do you have prepared for me?... he said looking around.

- What are you talking about?... ask confused.

- You owe me several favors... do you remember?... What is your mother-in-law? To give you details about how your sister-in-law lost her virginity... she told me jokingly.

- Don't be cursed... but if... I just invited a young librarian, I think you may be interested... she had a failed long-distance relationship...

- Yes... yes... I'm interested... he said desperately, he didn't want to spend the wedding alone.

He had invited the lady of the Library (Fatima) and her young assistant (Emma), luckily they came. I'm a bad cupid, but my idea was to try to match Fatima with the old military man and Emma, ​​the young librarian, with Rubén.

I took some time before the ceremony to introduce them. Emma had come beautiful, as always with her tight pants, showing her great attribute: her wide hips... something that Rubén appreciated very much, he turned to see me, raising his thumb... I returned the like.

I never told Rubén about my furtive encounter with Emma in the library (another one of my episodes from my crazy dick time). Rubén seemed like one of those who, if someone they knew had already been with that girl, they didn't want anything with her or if they did, they always felt the ex's shadow.

I did not want to invite my friends from school or work, I had also had sneaky encounters with them in my days of crazy cock, some still sent me hints, almost stalking me, as if waiting for me to finish with Vale to try again with me. So I preferred to avoid problems at the wedding... enough with my sister-in-law and some of my old temptations.

After receiving the guests, Vale went to finish fixing and putting on the dress with the help of my mother, my mother-in-law and Laurita. As you know, in belief, it was unlucky for me to see her, so they went to a cabin that we rented, while I went I was going to go to another to finish fixing myself and... wait for the moment of my sentence.

Curiously, the cabins that were assigned to us were the same that we occupied years ago, when I tried and managed to recover Mili's love. While Vale, his mother and my sister-in-law were in the cabin that I occupied with Guille. I was rather in the cabin that Vane and Mill occupied that time.

However, before I went to the cabin, Anita sidled up to me, as if to convey a secret or infidelity to me. He had taken his role as a detective very seriously, trying to figure out who might be against my wedding.

- Juan... he told me in secret.

- Dime Danny... rest correcting it.

- Oh... most of the family we call you Juan... now you come with that from Danny... he told me in funny reproach.

- What happened?... I said giving in.

- I think I already found out... Anita replied seriously.

- To who?

- The girl who is going to stop your wedding... there she is... that girl in black... said Anita pointing with her eyes.

- Ah... she is my sister-in-law Laura... I told her, shit... that such Anita's radar, discovered her.

Perhaps Laurita's loving glances and her melancholy at times, reminded Anita of her own expressions while visiting my parents' house or when I went to see her at the southern family farm.

- She's pretty damned, I admit it... hey... I think... she looks a bit like me... well in my younger years... she said thoughtfully.

- I mean, ufff... I said jokingly, it had been more than 15 years of that.

- Hey, it wasn't long ago... well, after 3 children you were expecting... he said as if justifying himself.

Of course, Anita's forms were not entirely similar to those of my sister-in-law who was much younger than her. Actually, with motherhood Anita grew a little more bust, she did not keep her narrow waist, but she kept her butt bulging. Now he wore looser clothes to try to hide his extra pounds.

- Oh cousin... don't tell me what?... Anita asked me inquisitively.

- What?... ask.

- Do not make yourself... I know your tastes... he told me in funny reproach.

- No... nothing happened... I replied trying to hide.

- Uhmmm... I don't believe you... I just hope that what you have done, you have finished it... he said seriously looking into my eyes.

- Yes... everything closed... I said to reassure her (only that a few minutes ago).

- See?... I know you... I knew it... I knew that you had fallen with that girl... also this very cursed royal... he said appreciating her forms.

- What did you expect?... it looks like you... I told her to flatter her and calm her down.

- Yes... you always had good taste... he answered me in an accomplice way.

- Is there a tree house around here?... I asked flirting.

- Cousin... you don't change... but I like that you keep trying... he replied laughing.

Part of the feminine flirtation, his ego was comforted knowing that his presence could still cause that kind of desire to do crazy things and that, despite the time, he never forgot our history together. We smile remembering our good times, our antics at my parents' house or on the farm in the country...

- Oh cousin... Valeria is a pretty girl... stop getting into trouble... she recommended.

- Council of a married woman?... I jokingly replied.

- Well yes... I have not lived with Pedro, good and bad times... but always together... with our children... she replied lovingly.

- Yes... after the storm... peace comes... I told him nostalgic.

I said it more than anything, remembering the hardships my uncles, Anita and Pedro went through on that farm... however it seemed that Anita understood it differently.

- Right... cousin... I'm sorry about your girl... Mili... Anita said overwhelmed.

- Oh my mother... she tells everyone... I replied bored.

- She cares about you... Mili was very pretty, more than us... she said thoughtfully.

I understood that he meant that Mili was prettier than Laurita, Pamelita and Anita. At this point I imagined that my mother also appreciated Mili for how she made me feel while I was with her. So much so that he still had some of his photos and he dared to share them with Anita, so that she would know what Mili was like.

- May he rest in peace... Anita added with graceful solemnity and hugged me.

- Thanks cousin...

- The truth is that I'm glad you're getting married... don't ruin it... he insisted.

- You'll tell me how you do to stay monogamous... I replied trying to joke.

- Oh cousin... if you only knew... I think that with the only one who would have dared to deceive Pedro, it would be with you... she said more smiling.

Perhaps of those present, apart from Laurita, my other great temptation was my cousin Anita. I hadn't seen her in a long time. Nostalgia, affection, trust and compatibility were evident in those conversations we had... the devil is a pig and my cousin, despite everything, continues to be a magnificent temptation.

That reunion had also aroused nostalgia in her, as if to doubt being unfaithful to her husband after 3 children. The reunion with the first love, it moved the floor a little, I felt it and I cannot deny that it did me too. He looked at her without avoiding smiling, as a young man in love, he couldn't help flirting with her, nor could she help me.

We had said goodbye young, very abruptly after being discovered by my father and after receiving his threat not to approach her. Perhaps we did not close that chapter well, with the explanations of the case, we just buried it and that's it.

After that episode, I didn't see Anita again, I concentrated on my studies, then I met Viviana who brought me peace, then Mili who was a storm of emotions, then my period of crazy cock, after that I tried again with Viviana, until finally falling with Vale and his little sister.

12