My Sister-in-law Laurita (32)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all that time I had little contact with Anita by phone. Calls for birthdays and parties, the birth of their children. But we used a more colloquial and formal language, perhaps so as not to break the harmony of those memories or of the family that he now had. Our language was far from those hints or sexual innuendos of our youth.

Lately with social networks and communications, we kept more contact, but Anita was not very assiduous with these things, perhaps she was more busy with her children, housework and the fields.

Maybe that's where my dreams and / or nightmares were going as well, we never had the opportunity to speak face to face, like now, at least to joke and ease tensions. Our lives grew apart, each one took his course, with their partners, families, jobs, etc.

- Really?... I asked incredulous, that only with me she would cheat on her husband.

- I said I would have cheated... past time... at this point... I no longer believe... he said sighing, trying to remove any memory that makes him hesitate to do so.

- Too bad... I said winking at him.

- Hey... you're going to get married... bandit... he said smiling and left winking at me.

This is how we once again sealed our old secret, with that wink of eyes from many years ago, a memorable mark of that story...

- Now she is married and with children... respect her... she told me gracefully awakening my conscience... to which I replied... Come on, you know that that doesn't work with her, just shut up... I'm going to get married....

I went to my cabin, upon entering something of nostalgia gave me. I remembered how by mistake and drunkenness I possessed Vane there, and then how I vindicated myself with Mill. I was amused to see that the place I slipped through, that half-door, looked off the hook again.

Over the years, how many young lovers would have slipped out there, until they loosen their woods again. Then he would talk to the old military man so that his assistants give him a spare part for that door... or... better not... that he continues to fulfill his function of uniting lovers.

I lay down on the bed for a few moments, I still had time, getting ready would take me about 5 minutes (men know what I mean), while it was worth having for a while (women know what I mean).

I was immersed in so many memories of my single life, with Mili (may she rest in peace) and with Vane (who disappeared from my environment). Then with the ones I saw at the reception: Viviana and her pregnancy, Pamelita and her engagement... and especially Anita with her family.

Besides, I was thoughtful about those deductions that Vale had made from gossip or family stories. He'd found out about Vivi, Mill, and Vane, even Anita. So how long was it until he could find out about Laurita?

I was deep in those thoughts, until I heard a knock on my door, it was still too early for the ceremony, it seemed strange to me.

- Wow... What are you doing here?... I asked incredulously.

- Surprised?... he said smiling.

- Are you coming to say goodbye to me?... I asked curiously.

To be continue...

12