My Sister-in-Law, the Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to go outside in the sun?"

"Do I have to wear a collar and leash again?

"Yes. It's all part of learning you are owned property."

"Okay. I'm ready. Let's go."

"Good girl. Now go have a wee and crap, so we don't have to go through the charade from last time."

"Yes, Sir."

Chrissy was back quickly. I cycled the airlocks and took us upstairs and out into the sun.

I handed Chrissy the blanket I had brought with us, "We'll walk around the property to ensure we get your legs and lungs working properly again. As we walk, we'll look for a nice sunny spot for you to relax and get a tan in."

We walked to the boundary of my property, close to two miles away (3.2 km). I had attached a lead to Chrissy's collar and made her walk two steps behind me.

We'd been walking for around thirty minutes when we heard someone shout a "Hello!"

"Fuck!" I said to Chrissy. "Let's hope he doesn't misunderstand what's happening here and run to the cops."

Looking for the voice's owner, I spotted a well-equipped hiker standing about 100 paces from us, just on the other side of my boundary fence.

"Hey, there," I answered jovially. "Just having a wander about, or did you get lost?"

His eyes widened as I walked the naked Chrissy over to him.

"I lost the trail back there somewhere," he answered with his eyes openly ogling Chrissy's sexy form. "I think I'm walking in the right direction to get back to the trail, but I can't seem to find it."

The man's trouser front was severely tented as Chrissy stood with her head down and eyes on the ground, still two steps behind me.

"What's with the collar and leash?" He asked.

"Just taking my pet for a walk, chap. As a good owner, I'm ensuring she's getting plenty of exercise."

"She's your pet?" He asked disbelievingly.

"Yes. You've heard of BDSM and Masters and slaves?"

He nodded.

"I'm the Master, and little miss chrissy here is my slave."

"And she does whatever you tell her to do?"

"As long as it remains within her boundaries, yes."

I had moved as close to the man as I dared in case he decided that Chrissy needed rescuing and tried to attack me. I didn't want him to do anything stupid and force me to assault him.

The gig was probably up at that stage because the hiker would report me immediately. Chrissy and I would need to be well gone before he returned with the police.

It would be a pity because Chrissy was almost a complete pain slut and responded to pain as sexual stimulation more readily every day.

"Wow," the guy said. "So, if you told her to get down on her knees and suck you off in front of me, she would?"

The guy kept touching his erect cock through his trousers. He was so turned on and excited at the thought of an owned pet/sex slave that I'm not sure he was even aware he was touching himself.

"Not only would she suck me off, but she would also suck you off if I told her to."

"Wow," the guy repeated. "I'd like to see that!"

"Her sucking me off or her sucking you off?" I asked with a quirked smile on my lips.

"Both!" The guy exclaimed.

Turning to Chrissy, I raised an eyebrow. She stared levelly at me for a time without moving.

'Fuck!' I thought and tried to think of what else I could do to defuse this potentially explosive situation.

Chrissy took two steps before dropping to her knees in front of me and the hitchhiker, "Who do you want me to suck first, Sir?" She asked.

"You and I have just finished fucking, so why don't you entertain our friend here?"

"Yes, Sir."

She shuffled around to face the hiker. He was so eager he had his belt undone and his pants around his ankles in a flash.

Chrissy took his small tight balls in her left hand and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around the base of his shaft. The hiker seemed to have a fairly standard 6-inches of uncircumcised cock. Because of her practice swallowing my much bigger and thicker dick, Chrissy had no problems taking all of the man's length into her mouth.

Chrissy was obviously scared the man would report us because she put her heart and soul into the blowjob she was giving. Swirling her tongue around the glans, she pulled her head back and pumped his shaft vigorously as she swallowed him back down.

Only a few brief moments of energetic sucking passed before the hiker moaned, "Where do you want me to cum?"

"On her face, please."

Chrissy whimpered but didn't say anything.

I grabbed a handful of her hair as the hiker slid his dick out of her mouth and pulled her head harshly back, "See if you can't coat her eyes, nose and mouth, buddy. If you would."

The guy nodded as he jerked viciously on his cock before unloading a torrent of cum over Chrissy's face. By the time he was finished, Chrissy was covered from her hairline to her throat with cum.

I let go of her hair, "Thank the man for his generous gift, little one," I instructed.

Chrissy's eyes hit the ground in front of her, but she managed to mumble, "Thank you for your cum gift, sir."

"Fuck, this is wild," the hiker stated. "I don't suppose you'd let me fuck her?"

"This slut lives for cock and rough sex, so as long as you promise to slap her face and tits as you fuck her, then you may."

"She'll want me to slap her as I'm fucking her?" He asked in wonder.

"If you want her to cum, too, you'll have to cause her pain. It's the only way she can get off. But if you just want to get off, jump on, and fuck her. You're not to cum in her, though. You must pull out and cum on her face again."

"Fuck me, this is weird. Hot, but extremely weird," the hiker stated. "I think I'll just hump her if that's okay. I've been out in the bush for a week and am as horny as hell."

"Chrissy, are you wet?" I inquired.

"A little, Sir," she responded.

"Better take him back in your mouth to make sure you don't rub anything raw and to make him nice and hard again. Once he is, get on your knees and let him do you doggy. That way, he can take your ass as well if he wants."

Chrissy quickly took the man back in her mouth.

The hiker looked at me disbelievingly, "You'd let me fuck her in the ass, too?"

"Sure. She's only recently been getting into anal sex, but she loves a bit of pain, and a cock being forced through the sphincter in her ass is a delightful, to her, pain."

"Weirder and weirder," the hiker muttered as he held Chrissy's head.

"Hold her head tight and force all of your cock into her mouth, then hold her against your pubic bone as you fuck her mouth," I instructed.

The man looked at me questioningly before doing as I suggested.

Chrissy retched twice before accepting all of the hiker's dick into her oral cavity.

"Fucking awesome," the guy moaned as he started to face fuck Chrissy.

Only a few minutes later, I had to suggest that he pull out of her mouth if he wanted to fuck her because he was obviously about to cum again.

The hiker nodded and pulled out. His groin was a cum covered mess from his ejaculate being smeared over the area from Chrissy's face.

"Better clean your lover up before he fucks you, my little slut," I told Chrissy.

Chrissy looked at me miserably briefly before complying.

Once he was cleaned of his spoof, I said, "On your knees, my little slut, legs spread, head on the ground, reach back between your legs, and spread your pussy lips. Show your lover where you want his cock."

Chrissy assumed the requested position. The hiker seemed hesitant, though.

"Shouldn't I do something to help warm her up, so she gets something out of being fucked?" He asked.

"If you want, sure. Smack her ass a couple of times before you enter her. Once you're in, lean forward so you can grab her tits and squeeze her nipples hard. She'll probably pop straight away if you do."

Hesitatingly, the guy gently slapped Chrissy on the ass. Chrissy didn't react at all, so I leant forward and brought my right hand brutally down onto her left ass cheek and repeated that effort on her right.

"Fuck, yes," Chrissy groaned.

The hiker took the hint and smacked Chrissy's ass hard.

"Yes, please, sir," she moaned. "Slap me again, then stick your magnificent cock in me so I can cum."

The hiker shoved himself into her, and he smacked her again. Chrissy rose to all fours and tilted her head back to look at him.

"Pinch my nipples, please, sir. I need to feel pain so I can cum."

The guy leaned forward onto her back so he could reach around and grab a nipple between each thumb and forefinger.

"Fuck, you're one hot slut," he moaned.

"Thank you, sir," Chrissy answered.

The hiker was only gently twisting and squeezing Chrissy's nipples, but her constant moans, as he did, encouraged him to squeeze and twist harder until Chrissy was quivering and moaning on the edge of cumming.

"Hold them tight and pull them as far away from her body as you can as you fuck her as hard as possible, and she'll cum all over your balls," I told the man.

Nodding, the hiker did as I suggested. Chrissy exploded the second time he thrust his hips roughly forward, driving his cock as deep and hard into her as he could.

"OMFG, yes!" She yelled. "Smack my ass, please, sir. Smack me hard."

The guy did as she asked. Then, straightening up, he smacked her ass in time with his forward thrusts. Chrissy would cum and squirt her pussy juices over his balls every time he did.

"I'm going to cum," he groaned.

"On her face," I reminded him.

The hiker stood up. Chrissy, being very obedient, turned quickly around and, with her tongue on her lips, looked appealingly up at him.

"Give me your cum, please, sir?" She begged the hiker.

With a roar, the guy shot another copious load over the top of Chrissy's eyes, nose, mouth and chin.

"Fuck me, this is so fucking hot!" He grunted as he shot spray after spray over Chrissy.

"Gather his cum off your face and swallow it all, my little trainee cock and cum slut," I instructed Chrissy.

Grimacing, Chrissy obeyed.

"She doesn't seem to like the taste much," the hiker observed.

Like anal, swallowing cum is new to this slut," I cleared up for him. "She'll soon come to love both, though."

"You can fuck her ass?" he asked.

"So can you, if you can go again?"

"If she blows me again, I reckon I'll be back up in no time."

I snapped my fingers, "Well? What are you waiting for, little miss chrissy cock sucker?"

Chrissy crawled the couple of feet across to the man and took his balls back in her hand. Then, opening her mouth wide, Chrissy accepted the hiker's flaccid dick into her mouth and began to alternate sucking on it with swirling her tongue around the glans.

"Fuck me, this slut is a talented cock sucker," the guy moaned a few seconds later.

"Finger his taint, miss chrissy," I demanded. "Make your lover as hard as a man can be."

"Does she eat ass?" The hiker queried.

"She's never done it before, but all good sluts should, so why don't we make her?"

The trail walker turned and presented his ass to Chrissy. Chrissy looked at me with a mute appeal, but this was something else I wanted her to learn. She needed to realise that anything degrading and demeaning to her was a turn-on. To know that being treated like a dirty slut was what she lived for and that the worse she was treated, the nastier the language used to address her, the more sexually excited it would make her.

Closing her eyes, Chrissy reluctantly pushed her nose and mouth into the cleft of the hiker's ass and started tonguing his rosebud. The man began to jack himself off as Chrissy was rimming him and was soon rigidly erect again.

Turning briefly to me before standing over Chrissy, the trail walker asked, "What do I do now?"

"Chrissy, on all fours with your ass to your lover. Head on the ground and spread your ass cheeks,"

Addressing the hiker, I said, "Spit on her ass and use the head of your cock to smear it over her starfish. After that, no need to be gentle. Rip into her. Don't forget to smack her ass and tweak her nipples."

Chrissy moaned a minor protest but did as instructed. She jumped as the hiker forced his cock through her ring and deep into her ass. But as she mouthed her complaint, he smacked her ass and her complaint changed to a moan of pure lust.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Smack this slut's ass, sir. Smack it hard and tweak my tits," she demanded, thrusting her ass back at the invading penis.

The trail walker fell forwards over Chrissy's back and reached his left hand around her body to grab hold of her left nipple. The guy had gotten quite into using Chrissy roughly, so he was whacking her arse viciously as he twisted and pulled on her nipple.

Chrissy was really close to another orgasm but wasn't quite there. I'd fucked many a woman in the ass in this position, and I knew the hiker's cock wasn't hitting the right spot inside Chrissy to push her over the edge.

"Straighten up and grab a handful of this slut's hair. Then smash into her ass as hard as you can as you swing your arm back and forth, smacking her ass cheeks from either side alternately," I suggested.

The walker followed my suggestion and soon had Chrissy's head pulled painfully backwards as he viciously slapped her ass cheeks.

Chrissy began to hump back at him, even though tears were pouring from her eyes, and she was repeatedly moaning, "No, no, no. I don't want to learn to love this."

"Too late," I told her smugly. "Now cum on your man's cock, my little anal slut!"

My words seemed to tumble Chrissy over the edge.

With a scream of, "NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" She creamed all over the trail walker's dick. Her juices exploded out of her pussy and drenched the hiker's balls and thighs.

"Fuck, what a slut,' the walker groaned. "Can I cum in her ass?"

"No. Make her swallow your cock and accept your load down her throat."

Chrissy whimpered again but voiced no protest.

The man got to his feet as Chrissy reluctantly turned to face him.

"Suck, bitch," he demanded.

Swallowing convulsively, Chrissy wrapped her hand around the walker's shaft and guided it into her mouth.

I could see that Chrissy was very close to throwing up at the thought of having something pulled out of her ass and shoved into her mouth, so I needed to distract her from that and make her orgasm.

Moving swiftly, I came up behind Chrissy. Lifting her bodily onto her feet and grabbing her hair in my right hand, I shoved her mouth back down onto the trail walker's dick before ramming my ragingly hard 7-inch cock into Chrissy's cunt.

As I jammed into her, I smacked her ass and said, "Shut up and cum, you dirty fucking slut. You know you fucking love being treated like a two-dollar street hooker."

Chrissy almost literally exploded into a mind-bending orgasm. If she was squirting before, she was erupting now. Fluids poured from her pussy in gushing pulses.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," Chrissy groaned. "Oh fuck, Sir. That feels so damned good! Sir, please slap my ass, and sir, please slap my face."

We both complied, and the clearing was filled with groans, moans, and the sounds of open palms on human skin.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK, YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Chrissy screamed and gushed liquids out of her vulva again.

"I'm cumming!" The hiker groaned, then held Chrissy's head firmly against his pubic bone as he face fucked her hard.

The walker shuddered and juddered three or four times as he filled Chrissy's mouth with semen.

A little dripped out of the side of Chrissy's mouth, a testament to how much ejaculate the guy could still shoot. But letting his gift fall wasted to the ground wasn't acceptable, so I slapped the nexus of nerves point just above Chrissy's tailbone.

"Don't you waste another drop, slut, or I will punish you severely," I growled.

Chrissy quickly swallowed what was in her mouth and ran a finger around her lips and over her chin to gather the rest before feeding it back into her mouth.

The hiker, now flaccid and satiated, groaned as he pulled his pants back up and buckled his belt back into place.

"Fuck, that was soooo good," he moaned. "Totally unexpected and so damned good! The guys at work will never believe me when I tell this story on Monday. I don't suppose you could show me the way out of here?"

It was barely midday in the middle of summer, so the hiker had plenty of time to hike out of the woods before it got dark.

"Come with me," I told him, moving further back into a clearing.

Pointing at a giant redwood tree on a hill about 3 miles away (5 km), I said, "The trail out passes right by that tree. If you turn right when you reach the tree, you'll have close to an 8-mile (13 km) hike to reach the carpark. If you turn left, you'll only have around another 3 miles (5 km) to reach the same point."

"That slut has worn me out," the walker said with a smile. "I think I might take the short way home. This is your property?"

I nodded.

"How often do you come out here?"

"Not very often. Only when I want to train one of my pets in private."

"Sorry to barge in on you then," he said, colouring a little.

"It's been a good training exercise for my little slut," I reassured him. "I need to be getting on with her training if she and I are going to be out of here before dark."

The hiker nodded and began walking towards the tree I had indicated, "Thanks for the use of your pet, buddy. Hopefully, I'll run into you again another time."

"Sure," I answered with a smile. But I would now ensure Chrissy, and I stayed well inside the fenced boundary of my property. The encounter with the hiker had been too close for comfort. I'd gotten lucky that he was a horny bastard and had gotten off on dominating Chrissy. Unfortunately, the next one may not be so willing to have some fun, and Chrissy and I would be forced to abandon our experiments.

I walked back to where I'd left Chrissy. She still knelt, and had cuddled into herself with her arms around her knees and her head on her lower thighs. She was keening as I walked up and flinched when I touched her.

"I'm not sure I can stand another encounter like that," she said. "What if he'd decided you were holding me against my will and tried to take me off you?"

Then I would have to convince him doing that was a bad idea, wouldn't I? After that, we'd have to head home. Well, you to Cancun and me home."

"You don't seem to be getting any pleasure from turning me into a slut."

"Mental and emotional pleasure, yes. But as far as sexual pleasure, how often have I cum in or on you?"

"Only the once last night, by accident, it seems."

"Why do you think that is?"

"You don't find me attractive because you hate me."

"I don't hate you. I think you're a bitch, and I detest how you treat my brother, but I don't hate you. I only want to modify your behaviour and turn you into a pain, cock and cum loving slut that will be an obedient wife to Bruce."

"Why haven't you cum in me, other than accidentally, then?

"Because, at the moment, it's all about you. Once your mind has learned to crave the pain and to yearn for a rough fucking, you will beg me to fuck you. Then, when you do, I'll use your willingness to serve me to get myself off.

I want to walk up on you at any time and stage and jam a cock in one of your three holes. Then, have you react to that by cumming. I'll take you back to Bruce when you can do that successfully."

"You think you can safely give me back to him? That I won't confess and tell everything to him?"

"That depends on how badly you think your father will react when I send him a copy of all the videos I've recorded and those off your phone."

Chrissy paled, "He'll disown me, and I'll be left a penniless wretch!"

"Going quietly back to Bruce seems a much better option now, doesn't it?"

She nodded.

"Now, stand up and let's move further back from the boundary fence. I don't want another unexpected hiker to see us."

1...456789