My Sister-in-Law, the Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curious about what was happening, I placed two fingers from my left hand into her palm. Chrissy clenched down onto them, "Please, Sir, don't leave me alone in the dark. I'm scared and having nightmares."

I pulled my fingers away and stood back.

"Nooooooooo! Please, Sir, don't leave me!" She wailed.

When I touched her palm with my two fingers again, Chrissy grabbed them convulsively.

"I'll do whatever you want, John, Master, Sir. Please! Just don't leave me alone here in the dark anymore."

Considering my options, I decided to see what would ensue from this new development. So, working gently, I slid one of Chrissy's earplugs out.

"You there, Sir? Please, Master, Stay with me. I'll do anything you want. Just don't leave me scared and alone again."

"You've promised me that you will do anything. Okay. I'm going to peg the electricity flow machine to your nipples. Then turn the flow up and down from a gentle bzzz to close to frying your skin. I only stop when you have cum."

Chrissy lay there panting and sobbing without saying anything. Then, having given her close to a minute to respond, I held her head and began reinserting the plug.

"I'll do it, Master. Cause this slut pain, and she will try and cum for you."

"To quote Yoda, 'Do or do not, there is no try'."

It only took a moment to slip the twin probes into Chrissy's pussy and attach the pegs. Looking at the readings from the probes, I was surprised to see that Chrissy was already showing signs of arousal. Her pussy was wet and already quite warm. There weren't any pulses in her quim yet, but they wouldn't appear until she was close to orgasm.

'This may be easier than I thought,' I thought.

Starting low, I gradually raised the amps until I could hear the pegs crackling.

The first thing that happened was that Chrissy's arousal levels dropped. She was still fighting her mind's instinctual response. Her subconscious mind knew the only way to stop the pain was to orgasm from it, but her conscious mind was still resisting.

I ramped the current high briefly, then turned it down to a trickle. Chrissy filled her lungs to scream as the electricity hit her hard, then exhaled heavily as the pain sunk. As soon as she relaxed, I ramped it up again.

"Ahhh, sigh," she went. Then, "Ahhh, ahh, ahh, sigh," again as the current peaked and ebbed.

To my excitement, every time I peaked the current and released it, Chrissy's pussy got wetter. Close to 10 minutes passed by the clock on the device before the reader began showing that Chrissy's pussy sphincter was starting to pulse.

I turned the current up as high as I dared and left it there for close to 15 seconds before turning it back down to the bzzz stage. Chrissy had taken a deep gasping breath as the pain hit and was arched up off the bed in a rigor of pain as the current surged through her.

Strangely, the monitors showed she was finding this sexually stimulating. As soon as I turned the flow down, she collapsed to the bed.

She moaned deeply and gutturally, "Once more, please, Sir. Once more, and I think I'll cum."

Excited, I ramped the machine up to that same back arching level and held it there. Juices literally exploded from Chrissy's pussy.

"FUCK, YES!" She screamed as she launched into orbit. ''Slap my cunt, please, Sir. Slap my whore cunt hard."

I was quick to oblige. As I slapped her clitoris, Chrissy squirted over and over again in time with my slaps. The readings from the two probes confirmed what my eyes had observed. Chrissy had just had a mind-bending orgasm with no stimulation other than pain.

Rejoicing in my mind but remaining cold and detached, I said to her, "That's a good beginning, my little cock slut. You deserve a reward. What would you like?"

"May I sleep in the bed with you tonight, please, Sir?" Was Chrissy's surprising answer.

I considered this. It sounded too good. I needed to make her helpless to prevent me from subconsciously responding to her in my sleep.

"You may, but only if you agree to be handcuffed and shackled."

"I agree, Sir. But can you please cuff and shackle me so you can cuddle and spoon with me? I meant it when I said that the dark and silence are giving me nightmares."

It took a little time before I figured out I could put some foot spreaders on Chrissy's knees and then tie the handcuffs on her wrists to those, making her unable to move. Tying her like that had her, pretty much, in the foetal position. Except her hands were close to her knees instead of just in front of her mouth.

By my watch, it was almost 3.00 am. I was pretty tired, so I immediately fell asleep. I don't know how much time had passed, but I came awake to something warm and wet, sliding up and down my rigidly erect trouser pole. Chrissy moaned softly through bitten lips.

Surprised, I couldn't help myself. I'd wanted to fuck this slut virtually from the first time I had met the snotty, stuck-up bitch. Well, not fuck, but humiliate and degrade her by forcing her to cum on the end of my cock as I force-fed it to her.

This wasn't in the plan, but her cunt was so hot and wet and tight around the thick mushroom head of my cock, and I'd been unprepared for her to want me, so I came deliciously into her.

As I came, Chrissy moaned, "Fuck, yes, Sir. Fill your slut with cum."

Her hips thrust back at me, and her juices coursed over my balls as she joined me in orgasmic bliss.

"Thank you for your cum, Sir," she groaned. "Feeling you cum inside me is so good."

I was both shocked and pleased. I would have liked to have had the probes inside her to see if Chrissy's orgasm was real, but the way her pussy juices had exploded out of her served as proof enough.

It was mid-morning when I woke to Chrissy's stifled whimpers. She was still in the same position I had placed her before going to bed and was biting her lip, trying not to cry out loud.

"What's happening, little one?" I asked.

"My shoulder, arm and right hand have gone numb, Sir. I can't move to relieve the pain."

Stretching and yawning, I rolled out of bed. Then, moving assuredly, I undid Chrissy's binds and gave her shoulder and arm a thorough massage. I had done a remedial massage course as a teenager to impress a girl I was dating, so I was able to relieve Chrissy's cramping quickly.

A little in awe, Chrissy rolled her shoulder and lifted her arm whilst flexing her hand.

"Is there no end to the tricks you have, Sir?" She asked with a slight smile on her lips.

"Careful, Christina," I responded, using her preferred name for the first time since I took her. "You're almost beginning to sound like a decent human being."

"Am I really that terrible, John?"

"You're a very typical rich bitch, Christina. You think everyone whose father isn't on the Fortune 500 list is beneath you. You have money but no class and no respect. If it had been me, instead of Bruce, you married, I would have slapped you silly years ago. Why you've stayed with Bruce when you so obviously have no respect for him is beyond me."

"I wanted to leave him, but dad said he would cut my inheritance off if I did. I guess I've been angry about that ever since and have taken it out on him and, by proxy, his family."

"Bruce adores you. Fuck knows why, but he does. All he wants from you is for you to acknowledge how hard he's tried to be a good husband to you, how hard he's worked to help your father, and that you know how hard losing everything he had dreamed about was. You must've loved him at one stage to have wanted to marry him."

"He was supposed to be the next big thing in tennis. He was supposed to win multiple grand slams and be famous. Women were supposed to lust over him, and I was supposed to revel in the fact none of those bitches could have him because he was mine. But then he blew his goddamned shoulder and amounted to nothing!"

"And what did you do, Miss Chrissy? What did you do when his whole world collapsed? Stand by and support him? Help him to realise that he still had a wife that loved him and wanted to be with him? Show him he could still contribute to your life by becoming a successful business manager for your father?

No. You abandoned him and went home to your father. Your father is a better person than you, though. He made you stay and tried to show you there was another way."

"Father just wants me to have babies to ensure the succession plan."

"Your father has only two children. Do you really think he wants you to be miserable?"

"Well ... of course ... "

Chrissy ground to a stop.

"So, what do you think your dad saw in Bruce that you didn't?"

Chrissy looked away, embarrassed, "Good genes," she muttered. "Dad said we were growing soft and overfed and needed fresh blood to strengthen the bloodline. Bruce's grades at college were way above average, and his sporting prowess was legendary. He's what Father said we needed exactly."

"And yet here you are, 35 years old, and not even one child to show."

"Okay!" Chrissy almost yelled. "Okay, I fucked up. I'll admit it. Not that it's going to matter because you're going to destroy my marriage, aren't you?"

"Two days ago, I would have said the end of your marriage was inevitable. The last two days have moved that needle. I'd give you about a 5 - 8% chance of it surviving now. If you continue to learn and follow your given path, your chances will improve daily."

"What do I need to do next?"

"Come to long for the pain as it's the only way you can find pleasure. Learn to love being degraded and learn that a cock in you, anywhere in you, means intense orgasmic events."

"It sounds impossible, but I would never have thought I'd react to the pain with arousal and orgasms, so maybe I can learn."

"It's that, become the next celebrity to have a porn tape 'leaked'."

Chrissy nodded miserably.

"What was with backing onto my cock last night?"

"I didn't."

"Yes, you did. I woke up with you shoving your ass back and forth on my cock."

"No. You wrapped your arms around me and began twisting and tweaking my nipples. As you're teaching me, I allowed myself to react with pleasure and sexual arousal to the pain. Your dick was pushing at my ass, so I moved my hips until it was positioned at my pussy, not my ass. You shoved deeply into me as soon as you felt the wetness and warmth on the head of your dick."

'Was this possible?' I wondered. 'Did I respond sexually to being cuddled up to Chrissy?'

I thought through my studies ... 'Fuck,' I thought. 'Could we be developing a co-existence where we are falling in love with each other?'

I knew from my studies into Stockholm syndrome that this was entirely possible. But I hated the bitch, didn't I? Oh, I wanted to fuck her. Who wouldn't want to fuck someone who was at least as attractive as Mila Kunis? But I couldn't be developing feelings for her, could I? I determined I needed to watch myself and control what was happening more stringently.

Except on the occasions Chrissy had earned it, her meals were all the same. They were a mix of trail food and soldiers' rations. I carefully selected them to look and taste almost exactly the same. I didn't want her to get any visual cues from what she was eating to be able to guess the time.

I gave her her meal. It was nutritionally matched to what someone Chrissy's age, height and weight needed to maintain a healthy diet and body shape.

After she had finished, I asked, "Would you like to earn the chance to go outside in the sun again?"

"Yes, please, Sir. What would this girl have to do?"

"Cum to having a cock in your ass."

Chrissy gulped, "I've never let anyone near my ass, Sir. Not ever. You're so big you're going to tear me apart in there."

"That would mean pain, my trainee pain slut. Won't that mean more pleasure for you?"

"I don't know, Sir. It's all too new. I don't think I could get turned on by that kind of pain."

"Well, if you'd rather I strapped you back onto the gynaecological table and started torturing you again, we can do that."

"Are you just going to shove your cock in my ass, Sir, and hope I react with arousal?"

"Eventually, yes. I want you to realise you're nothing but a three-hole cock and cum slut. And dick in any of your holes means instant orgasms for you. But that's not a realistic expectation for your first time, so I'll ensure you are well aroused before I fuck your tight little ass."

"I don't suppose that means you'll make love to me and then take my anal virginity?"

"Do you need me to answer that?"

"No, Sir," she answered regretfully.

"Up on the table, then. Feet in the stirrups."

"If you were going to torture me anyway, why did you give me an option?"

"Because this way, there's a chance you can get something you want from the torture. The sun on your face, the breeze in your hair. The other way, you had nothing to strive for. Of course, if you prefer not to earn a reward and just be tortured ...?"

"I'd like to try and earn the chance to go outside, Sir."

"Good girl," I told her.

Chrissy sat, swung her legs around, placed them in the stirrups, and then lay on her back. It was only the work of a quick few minutes to bind her securely into place, slip the probes into her pussy, and attach one of the pegs to her nipples.

I studied the monitor and noted that although Chrissy's conscious mind was still fighting, her subconscious was already beginning to accept her new role. The simple act of tying her down and preparing her for more torture already had her pussy heating up and moisture forming. There were even some minor quim pulses beginning.

'Awesome,' I thought.

I moved to her prone body and took the other peg in my hand. Then, deciding to try something different, I attached the peg to Chrissy's clitoris. A deep guttural moan escaped her as the peg bit into that tender nub.

Turning the flow meter down to its lowest level, I began to send pulses of electricity onto Chrissy's left nipple and into her clit. Every time the electricity pulsed, another deep moan issued from Chrissy's mouth. I was working slowly to give Chrissy's conscious mind time to surrender to her subconscious and accept pain as pleasure.

Chrissy decided that wasn't enough, "Harder, Sir, please. Faster!" She demanded.

Elated, I followed her request, turned the voltage up, and increased the rate I sent the pulses through her.

Chrissy was very close to orgasm but hadn't quite popped over the edge. Watching her writhing on the table and humping her hips up at an imagined lover's cock had me rigidly hard.

Taking some lube out of my computer desk's drawers, I dropped my pants and underwear and stepped out of them. I smeared a liberal coating of lubricant over the head and along my thick 7-inch dick's shaft.

Squeezing more onto my fingers, I quickly worked lube onto and a little into Chrissy's rosebud. The rumblings from the pulsing electricity were a weird feeling but not unpleasant as I did this task.

Turning the power up as high as I dared and holding it there for a count of ten had Chrissy on the brink of cumming. Turning the flow machine off, I moved between her spread legs and positioned my cock at her rosebud.

Taking hold of the peg on Chrissy's nipple, I squeezed that hard. At the same time, I pulled the peg on her clit, careful not to pull it off.

Chrissy's back arched, and an even louder and deeper groan emanated from her.

Hearing this, I slowly pushed my hips forwards and forced my cock into Chrissy's clenching down tightly ass.

Chrissy gave a spasmodic twitch and jerk as the thick mushroom head of my cock popped through her knot.

"Fuck!" She moaned. "Fuck, oh, fuck! Yes, please, Sir, fuck my slutty arse!"

If I did that, I would tear her bowel. Chrissy may have been reacting to the pain with orgasmic bliss. Still, her body had locked her ass sphincter down tight on the invading protuberance.

I had no desire to cause her any permanent problems, so I held still and rhythmically squeezed the two pegs as I waited for her sphincter to relax.

It only took a few minutes before I felt her ass clench on my cock harder, relax, and clench down hard again. Then it completely opened, allowing me to slide the rest of my length into her.

Chrissy's eyes flew open, and she gazed at me in wonder, "That feels so good, Sir. Slap my face, please? If you do, I think I will cum."

Chrissy was now constantly asking for more pain than I was giving her so she could achieve orgasm. I took this as a good sign that my theories were working. It seemed I had broken through to her subconscious mind that the only way out of the pain was to orgasm as quickly as possible.

Once she had an orgasm, the pain stopped, and she was rewarded. Her body and mind were beginning to crave the endorphin release of the orgasm and reward cycle.

I slapped her face and twisted the nipple without the peg on it.

Chrissy blew into orgasmic heaven, "OMFG!" She screamed. "Fuck my arse, Sir. Fuck it hard! Smack my tits and face! Cause this slut pain so I can cum like a good girl should!"

My pubic bone, which was slapping against Chrissy's labia as I pumped my cock deep into her ass, was being washed with her pussy juices every time I slammed into her.

With one last scream of, "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" And her biggest squirt yet, Chrissy, passed out.

I slid my cock out of her ass and moved to the bathing area to wash myself off.

When I came back, Chrissy was still unconscious. I quickly positioned the fucking machine at the entrance to her pussy and ass. Then, changing the single dildo for the double-headed one, I pushed them into Chrissy's two lower fuck holes.

The probes went in next so I could watch the results.

Once everything was in place, I moved the peg from where it had fallen off of Chrissy's clit and placed it on Chrissy's other nipple.

Turning the flow device to its lowest level, I began sending low-grade shocks into Chrissy's nipples.

The probe measuring contractions was beeping in time with the zaps, so I increased the intensity and frequency of the electrical pulses. Chrissy didn't come to, but she did start moaning and thrusting her hips and pussy up at the dildo inside her.

I turned the fuck machine on and watched as it remorselessly forced its way into Chrissy's ass and deeper into her vagina.

Chrissy's eyes flew open as the dildo burst through her knot and deep into her arse, "Fuck!" She exclaimed. "Fuck! Owwwwwww! Ohhh ... Ohhh."

The 'Ohhhs' was her subconscious mind doing the pain trick it was learning. She turned the slight pain from a dildo forced into her ass into pleasure, sending her towards another orgasmic event.

"Fuck me faster, please, Master. Faster and harder, please."

Chrissy's pussy was wet and pulsing, so I complied and slowly wound the voltage and speed of the fucking she was receiving up. Within seconds Chrissy was thrusting her pussy up to meet the forward thrusts of the dildo.

She started gibbering nonsense, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my fucking fuck. Oh fuck. OH FUCK, ME! I'M CUMMING!" She wailed as juices squirted from her cunt again.

Letting her revel in her orgasmic aftershocks, I slowly turned the machines down until they were both entirely off. Next, I removed the dildos from Chrissy's cavities and the probes from her pussy, then released her binds and helped her to sit up.

"I will admit what you're doing to me is giving me the best orgasms I've ever had, Sir," Chrissy stated.

"You're learning to give yourself to pleasure. I'm guessing that, in the past, you still held some of yourself back as you're that self-absorbed. I've watched the videos, and the only person I've seen less interested in the sex they were having was Paris Hilton in her 'stolen' video."

Chrissy coloured, "I don't know what you mean," she said. But her red face gave the lie to her statement.

1...34567...9