All Comments on 'My Sister is a Failure'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PuertorrormPuertorrormover 8 years ago
Where's part two?

5/5 brilliant, but that ending and the story needs to be expanded.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
it needs at least a prologue

to let us know what happened to the ex and her financial woes.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
Nice

I really liked the story. Only complaint is the lack of description of characters and not enough back ground.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 8 years ago
finish the story

The story is great but it needs to be finished. What happened to the ex is something we would all like to know

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 8 years ago
Excellent storytelling

The way Chris sets about restoring Susie's sense of self-worth is well-told. And in the context of his helping her to see what a loser her ex was, in all departments, makes the incestuous sex seem perfectly logical. Bravo on your excellent storytelling.

Unlike the others, I think this story is fine, on its own. If you do, however, elect to write more about them, I will look forward to more good storytelling.

Chris7swChris7swover 8 years agoAuthor
Part two will follow - I promise!

Thanks everyone for their comments - your thoughts are duly noted and will be considered.

I started this as a single one-off story but it grew nicely and will easily stand the addition of a second chapter - but not quite yet, please!

I am working on it (having belatedly discovered the need) but it always takes me a couple of weeks to get a story finished and properly polished.

So do bear with me and Chris and his sister Susie will be back in due course.......

brosismombrosismomover 8 years ago
great can't wait for next chapter/s

a couple of thing could of explained IE

What happened that made sisters hubby leave ?

needs more back story on their relationship etc etc

also when the sex started,made no sense why was she the aggressor(aggressor might not be right word) but she was all meek & mild,then all of a sudden she took charge in bedroom ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well the story so far is pretty enjoyable! ...if you set aside him going on like a whiner about 'its incest, your my sister, its wrong, blah blah'. Yeah, no brother with a hot horny, needy sister is going to say anything except 'I love you sis, your on the pill, right?' Lol.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
You didn't tell her how much you had wanted to fuck her and just wimpered.

You went from nothing to take off the flannel and then she took over.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

A very HOT story of brother and sister love and how she left a bad situation with the help of her loving brother. This is just their new beginning. This is a great story and look forward to continued reading. Thank you.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Good Writing

A very well done tale, both with the story and the writing. Never a disappointment when I read one of your stories.

vernon71vernon71over 4 years ago
same ole

why do all the authors here make the man act like he is so righteous [oh we cant do this] when the line before they say how much they want their sister -wish one story someone would have the guy be just as eager as the sister and not be such a holier than thou pussy -or else have the sister say [fuck you -you had your chance] and walk away

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

Your story - writing is so good and really energizes the story. It has all the great ingredients and hopefully many more chapters. This is a very arousing / HOT story. Yes more please and let his sister direct all the action and plot. I am sure she can bring her brother around to her way of thinking and get him to become mutually sexually agressive in the proper way for their mutual enjoyment. Thank you.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

The only issue I have was with her brother.

From intense desire for her to him continually justifying how it was so wrong.

Not having read the next part, I hope he gets over it and commits to his sister.

But, the story was good, I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES