My Sister is a Tease

Story Info
And I know what she wants . . .
758 words
4.21
60.6k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,354 Followers

This story is part of the 750 Word Project 2022.

*

She's 18, home from college for spring break. I'm home, too, her big brother, two years older.

Kate is one of those girls who's always known she's hot. Slender but curvy, with a lush mane of blonde hair. She's a star volleyball player. I've watched her play, and I know for sure she loves showing off her figure in her form-fitting team-uniform shorty shorts.

Whatever. It's fine with me if she likes to preen around guys. Even my friends. If you've got it, flaunt it. I get it.

But when she preens around me, twirling her lithe body about in the kitchen and displaying her pert ass, practically shoving it into my face, while she's buttering her breakfast toast and I'm pulling sausages out of the skillet, that's another story. She wants something? I'm going to give it.

Our parents already have left the house for work. It's just the two of us.

I can't take it anymore, so I give Kate's upturned ass a soft, playful slap.

She spins around, and I've never seen her eyes or her mouth so wide.

"Jackson!" she cries at me.

"What?" I say, acting like it's no big deal.

"You slapped my ass!"

"Yeah. Cause you're a tease. Your ass needed slapping."

"I'm not a tease!" She's a good actress. A guy who doesn't know her better might believe her.

"Of course, you are."

"Am not!"

"Kate." I shake my head, exasperated. "Look at you. Wearing a crop top and no bra, and those little shorts. In front of your big brother. Bet you're not wearing panties, are you?"

She says nothing.

"Yeah, I knew it. You've even got a camel toe."

"Jackson, you're not supposed to perv on your sister."

"You like it, and you know it."

She says nothing. I step closer to her, and she looks at me with a funny expression, like she's waiting for something, but she doesn't know what.

I end the suspense by putting my index finger between her legs and running it up and down that little cleft in her shorts.

"Jackson!" she calls out. But she doesn't move away.

I've been watching my sister for a while, wondering what she might do if I made a move, and now I know. She'll let me do what I want.

I get closer still, pulling her to me with my other hand on her butt. My finger moves up to the top edge of her shorts and my hand moves under the edge and I push it down until my hand mashes over her mound. It's bare like I've always known it would be. I extend a finger inside her. I give her a rough kiss.

Kate's body slumps in my arms, and I know she's mine. I can do whatever I want with her, and I will.

It's time to get her naked. I pull the shorts down her legs and shuck the bra top over her shoulders. My little sister stands in front of me, nude, holding nothing back.

Yeah, it's taboo, but fuck it. I'm going to fuck her. We both want it. The shine in her wide-open hazel eyes makes that clear.

I'm a lot bigger than she is, so it's no trouble for me to scoop her up by the ass, and her legs encircle my hips, and my cock finds her pussy easily, pushing in.

Damn, it is the best feeling imaginable.

I can tell I'm not going to last long. No way. It feels too good. So, I fuck her as fast and furiously as I can.

"Tell me you're my sister slut," I say to her.

"Oh yes, I'm your sister slut!" she calls out to me and to the otherwise empty house.

And I fuck her, my sister, my Kate, on and on and on I fuck her, and in no time our bodies are slippery with sweat. I've never fucked a girl standing up like this before, but with Kate it's easy. No woman's body has ever felt better against mine, no pussy better wrapped around my cock.

My spunk jets out soon after, filling her and thrilling me. I put her down and see the white cream spilling down her leg. I look down at her.

"Say it again," I say.

"I'm your sister slut."

"Yeah, you are."

"What do we do now?" she asks.

"I don't know," I say. "But let's clean up before Mom and Dad get home."

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,354 Followers