All Comments on 'My Sister is a WebCam Babe Ch. 02'

by mfs1390034

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

Please continue this story soon, it is very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why capitalize their names? It’s distracting and bad grammatically.

There are literally two named characters through the whole story. Capitalization isn’t warranted and if you think your audience will forget or not notice, you insult them.

Other than that it’s a hot story. Could be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: Why capitalize their names? It’s distracting and bad grammatically.

The first letter of proper names are always capitalized. Always.

<P>

Now, if you are referring to the first time the character is mentioned and every letter of their entire name is capitalized, that's another matter. However, it's not really that grammatically incorrect to do it once to call out the character's name. However, it was done in the first chapter and is redundant after that initial use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great second chapter

Hi,

Firstly forget the haters. Proper Nouns are always capitalized, good for you. Secondly I hope you write a third part. This is getting pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of my favourite stories on here!

I waited so long for part 2, please don't make us wait as long for part 3!

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 4 years ago
Hey Anonymous?

Proper names are always capitalised.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Fuck and damn

I just found this story and went back to read part one first, Awesome!!! Looking forward to the twins continuation! Keep em cumming, mfs1390034! Oh and screw the grammar goons. This erotica at it's finest, most of us don't care about spelling or punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Generic...

.....as fuck. Hard pass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Omart57

Those of us that have more than just a passing acquaintance with English, find that miss spellings, poor grammar, and typos frustrating-- they make us stop reading, to decipher what the writer is attempting to say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous