My Sister is a WebCam Babe Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah plants a camera in her brother's room.
1.4k words
4.61
30.6k
63

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SAM NOLAN woke up the next morning with a big grin and a massive hard on. Unless she had second thoughts, his sister was going to plant a "secret" camera in his bedroom. He was delighted this was happening, and even more so that it was her idea and not his. That meant she really wanted to see his cock. He was so horny thinking about it he decided to jerk off at his desk to some screen captures he took from her cam show. She really needs to think about cam security, he thought, as he ogled her firm, yet supple varsity volleyball player physique.

Within moments, Sam exploded all over his desk. Massive amounts of cum landed in puddles around the keyboard. Exhausted, he decided to just leave it there. Maybe she'd see it when she came in. Maybe she'd accidentally touch it...

Dammit! Just thinking about that is making me hard!

But then Sam looked at the clock. It was almost noon and she couldn't plant a camera if he was still in his room. So, he put on some clothes and headed downstairs.

"I'm going to a friend's house," Sam yelled from downstairs and headed out the front door, but he had no intention of going to a friend's house.

I just need to give her enough time...

"Finally," Sarah Nolan said when she heard the front door close.

I thought he'd never leave!

Sarah grabbed a spy camera she had picked up that morning and snuck into her brother's bedroom. The place was such a mess. Clothes everywhere. Posters of sports heroes and half naked ladies were peeling off the walls. His desk and cabinet was covered in half empty glasses and coke cans.

What a slob!

And then Sarah noticed the crunched up towel by his bed, and the hand lotion on the night stand. He didn't even hide the fact that he was jerking off. She checked the towel and she could see areas of his dried up cum. Our poor maid... And what if mom came in here? Boys can be so gross!

"Now where to put this camera?" she asked out loud and to no one in particular. She looked at his desk near the bed. I bet this is where he watches porn. Curious, she moved the mouse. The screen flickered to life...

Damn! Password protected.

Even this desk is sticky, she thought, looking at some dried liquid and getting her hand stuck in it. It never occurred to her it could be dried cum, which it was. She looked at her hand and assumed it was Coke or Sprite or something, and then wiped it off on her shorts.

"Yes! She touched it!" Sam said out loud while looking at his phone. Little did his sister know, Sam had planted his own camera so he could make sure to come back after she had planted hers.

"Ah. Here's the perfect place," Sarah said and nestled the camera on a shelf near the computer. There were so many shelves she could hide the cable behind some books. He wouldn't notice and she'd have the perfect view of him at his bed or computer, wherever he decided to jerk off.

Now all I have to do is wait...

Sam, who knew the camera was planted, walked in the house and saw his sister was watching TV in the living room.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," she said back.

Sam was already drooling. His sister was wearing small little booty shorts again. Her long legs sprawled out on the couch. He imagined resting his head against her creamy, powerful thigh... yanking down those shorts... exposing her perfect pink pussy lips to the open air...

"You weren't gone long," she said.

"We just played some video games," Sam told her.

I want to wrap your legs around my head...

"What game?" Sarah asked him, but inside she didn't care at all and didn't even hear his response, not that she would know what he was talking about.

Go jerk off! What are you waiting for?

And then she remembered he might need to be motivated. "I'm going to get some sun, can you put lotion on my back?"

"Er... sure," Sam said.

Sarah went upstairs and changed into her most revealing bikini. A triangle bikini, which was named because all the revealing parts of the body were covered with small triangles and held together by shoelace sized strings.

Sam followed his sister outside and knelt beside her as she laid on a towel. His dick was growing by the millisecond. She handed him the bottle of lotion and he poured it into his hands. He struggled to concentrate being so close to her and about to touch her. And then it got worse...

"Hang on," she said and unfastened her top revealing her bare back. He could even see where her breasts were squashed on the side. He was lucky she was facing away from him or she would be able to see his large hard on.

Hey, dumbass! She wants to see my hard on! That's the point of the camera!

After reminding himself of this, Sam shimmied on his knees into her field of view to apply the lotion. Now, If she opened her eyes she'd see my shorts with a serious bulge. Sam's mind was racing and he was so confused. She clearly wanted to see him naked but now she wanted him to rub lotion on his back. Was this motivation to go jerk off or was it something more?

Could I really fuck my own sister?

Sarah opened her eyes.

Oh my god, his cock is right there! It's so fucking big!

Sarah imagined reaching out and grabbing it through his shorts. She could just unzip his fly and pop it in her mouth while rubbed the lotion on her back. That would be amazing.

Would he even care? What if their parents walked out... would they notice?

Sam rubbed the lotion into her skin, enjoying himself, but trying not to make it obvious. He had to take it slow, after all. One perversion at a time...

"All good?" he asked her as he finished up.

"Uh-huh," she said, quivering.

"I've got something to do," he said, making it obvious he was going to jerk off. Sam left and bee-lined to his bedroom. He shut the door and immediately took his pants down and hopped on the bed. He positioned himself so he was sure the camera could see him and then he slowly stroked his cock.

Can't cum yet! I need to give her time to get up here and watch.

Sarah, the second she was sure Sam had enough time to get to his bedroom, grabbed her things and raced to her own bedroom. She locked her door and logged onto her computer and pulled up the camera she had setup.

"Come on, come on," she said, anxiously waiting for it to load. Her right hand was on the mouse clicking away and her left hand was already inside her bikini bottoms and two fingers were massaging her wet cunt. She could have cum right there to the loading bar.

Then the image appeared and she gasped.

"Oh my god," she said out loud and pushed a finger inside of her. "It's beautiful."

Sam laid on his bed and stroked his cock. He heard her race down the hall so he knew she was watching him. He closed his eyes and pictured his sister's body... touching and rubbing her back. Seeing her tits squashed against the towel. Seeing her tits on the webcam... knowing she's masturbating to his cock...

Sarah fucked herself furiously with her fingers as she watched her brother jerk his cock. It was such a nice cock, she thought. It looked a lot like her webcam friend and she wished she could see it up close... but she was also excited that her brother was masturbating and thinking about her, his own sister!

It was so wrong... and so fucking hot!

And then Sam groaned, loudly, so loud Sarah was sure she could hear it from down the hall. Her eyes widened as she watched cum spray up from his cock and land all over him and his bed. Then she came, even harder. She could barely breathe. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she went numb from the pleasure running through her body.

As she caught her breath she had only one thought. She couldn't shake it. She didn't want to shake it. She had to make it happen.

I want to fuck my brother.