All Comments on 'My Sister Is All Grown Up Now'

by CodyMaverick

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written. Story wasn’t too rushed. Nice descriptions. Not over the top. Look forward to more.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 3 years ago
good start

maybe have mom help her learn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story1 He seems to enjoy what Jenny does to him. As she traces her fingers through the hair on his abdomen, does he also have a bit of manly chest hair for that upper chest she could trace her fingers through , or perhaps taste with her tongue? Keep going. You've got a good brother-sister story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It made me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story has more repeats than Reddit! All of this has been done a thousand times and yes, another 8" dick.

BTW, momentarily does not mean soon, it means for a very short period of elapsed time. Now go and try to think of something original to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think its fantastic !! I've read hundreds of stories for years and find your story line and the key words used are a great build-up to the finish of the story. I sure hope you write another chapter about Jenny and her brother; as he can now teach her some things to increase her pleasure as well as experience. Yes, maybe Mom would like to get in on her son's cock also ?? Could be Dad is not as focused on sex as Mom would like ??? Then Mom could teach them both more skills too ??? Thank you.

HM8485HM8485about 3 years ago

Very nicely written (good mechanics - spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.) with a good pace and smooth flow of the story line. I look forward to reading more of your work. As a professional writer, I appreciate your care for the writing as well as the story. It shows pride in your work and your self. Keep writing. The more you write, the better you will become.

cutabvavgcutabvavgalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it very much. My sister and I started very early in life and are still active today.

Rooster60Rooster60almost 3 years ago

loved the story, really hot and I'd like to think it's truth based

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story Thank you for sharing!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Great story. Perfect build up. Good place to stop. Being a newbee you write very well.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
great start

plenty room for more story. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very aggressive sister. good thing mom started her on birth control pills.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous